Space Pirate || Corpsekkuno

Per Black_Opal_

Corpse x Sykkuno in ✨space✨ Comedy filled, action packed, a little bit of angst. And of course, a dash of rom... Més

Introduction and A/N
|| Genesis ||
|| Exodus ||
|| Leviticus ||
|| Numbers ||
Short A/N
|| Deuteronomy ||
|| Joshua ||
1000 reads! 🎉
|| Judges ||
|| Ruth ||
🤡
|| Samuel ||
|| Kings ||
|| Chronicles ||
-Intermission-
Hello Again
|| Ezra ||
|| Nehemiah ||
|| Job ||
|| Psalms ||
Epilogue
Final Words/sneak peeks

|| Esther ||

1.5K 74 112
Per Black_Opal_

Corpse had never sprinted so fast in his life.

He slammed open his apartment door to see Sykkuno curled up in a corner, either dead or sleeping. He ran over and began shaking him awake,

"H-Hey...princess, you have to get up now...please" he pleaded with the boy who was steadily returning to the world. Sykkuno's big chocolate eyes blinked up at him, a concerning look lacing his face.

"Corpse...whas wrong?" He slurred, still not fully awake. Sykkuno's cheeks were dusted pink and he had a lazy, lopsided grin that made Corpse want to-

"I know you don't understand right now kkuni but you have to get up, right now. There's bad people coming that want to take me away from you and all my friends-"

"I-I'm your friend..?" Sykkuno was beginning to tear up, Corpse sighed with a light-hearted laugh and scooped up the brown haired boy in his arms like he was weightless.

"I'm both impressed and disappointed that friend was the only thing you heard.." he pouted, which seemed to wake Sykkuno up quite a bit. The boy reached up and patted Corpse's head with a smile which almost made the two of them topple to the ground, the action had startled the criminal. He appeared childlike in that moment, and Sykkuno wished that Corpse would always look that innocent and carefree.

Their intimacy was cut short by the ship rattling in an unsettling way, and the sound of clanking boots rushing about both above and below them.

"W-We should go." Corpse muttered and set Sykkuno down on the ground, pulling him by the wrist this time towards a safe room that contained escape pods that would hyperjump them to the nearest space Pirate base if necessary. Sykkuno couldn't help but notice that all of them were empty except for one which held a man in a black suit with ashy blonde hair. He was wearing a pilot's uniform and nodded at Corpse when they came to the loading deck.

Corpse was standing a few feet away from Sykkuno, speaking in hushed whispers to the man he now knew as Dream. Suddenly the boy was being rushed into the seat behind the pilot and strapped in hastily, Sykkuno couldn't understand why but something compelled him to thrash against Corpse's strong grip.

"N-No wait!" He cried

"Sykkuno im sorry but there's no time-"

"I want to come with you" Sykkuno pleaded abruptly, he could've sworn Corpse's eyes looked almost amused.

"Absolutely not." The pirate's response was stern as he pinned Sykkuno to his chair so Dream could strap him in. The boy began to cry softly,

"W-What if you get hurt?! What if...what if they kill you o-or I don't know-"

"I'm not putting you in danger for no reason kkuni. If I have the option to save someone I care about, I'd do it without second thought" Corpse sighed

"I-I don't want to leave you..." Sykkuno's last attempt almost made Corpse snap and give in, until he heard Dream clear his throat

"If you don't mind, I'll be launching now. See you later...boss" Corpse nodded swiftly, not noticing Dream's malicious tone.
——
As they were floating away from the Black Cobra, Sykkuno was watching the fire fight take place with wonder. He could pick out Corpse's small fighter jet from within the sea of sleek gray of arrow shaped planes. He was clearly the fastest and best trained pilot, as his precise movements were obvious to the untrained eye. Sykkuno only hoped that they'd win swiftly so he could be reunited with the criminal he'd become so dependent on.

The one he'd grown to love.

Sykkuno and Dream were nearing a small blue planet that looked suspiciously like Earth, making Sykkuno anxious almost immediately. He swiveled back around to face Dream who had removed his headset and appeared to be sleeping.

"U-Uhm excuse me...Mr. Dream? Why are we going towards earth?" He tried, no reply. Sykkuno had previously tried to make conversation with the blonde haired man earlier in in their journey but ended up empty handed.

"Look. I'm sorry if I made you upset or anything Mr. Dream but I'm as upset as you are-"

"Do you love him?" Dream's cold eyes shot open to glare at Sykkuno, impatiently awaiting his answer.

"C-Corpse?! Why would you ask that Dream?!" He nervously laughed, covering his mouth with his hand. The tips of his ears were turning pink, flooding his face with color. Dream sighed and whipped his chair back around to the computer terminal, plunking away at the keys to slightly adjust the course.

"Well don't. It's not smart to fall for someone like him."

It was almost like time froze, Sykkuno's mind went blank at that remark. All he could say was,

"E-Eh..?"

"He's still in love with me ya know. The only reason Corpse is paying any attention to you is because he feels bad for stealing you away from your friends. So don't get it twisted kid, I'm the one he wants. Not you" Dream sneered from over his shoulder, a poisonous smirk on his pale face. Sykkuno was still at a loss for words,

"I don't...understand. I thought he liked me too? T-That's so mean-" Once again Sykkuno found himself choked up over Corpse, but deep down he could tell Dream was lying. There was no way Corpse was the type of person that could play with someone's feelings like that, not after he opened up to Sykkuno in that empty conference room.

If Corpse was just messing with me all those times, I'll kill him.
____________
Tumbling, weaving and firing blasters at enemies. Corpse was completely in his element when he was shooting guns or fighting opponents in hand-to-hand combat. But this time he was fighting with a purpose, more like fighting for a cause actually. To get back to Sykkuno, and tell him how he really feels.

He swiveled in his pilot chair to aim a blaster cannon at a large aircraft carrier that belonged to his parents. It wasn't enough to bring down the whole ship, but surely enough to cause irreparable damage.

"Felix, Jack, how's my baby doing out there?" He reached a hand up to his earpiece, a few seconds of peace gave him an opportunity to radio his crew, a thick Irish accent answered him

"Black Cobra's fine, how're you doin out there boss?" Jack responded, sending a screenshot of the airships vitals to Corpse's display in his fighter jet. The pirate groaned

"I meant Sykkuno you idiot! What's his location and status?!" He screeched through the earpiece, to which Jack replied

"He appears to be in the process of landing at our European base, his and Dream's vitals are stable. You have nothing to worry abo-"

Just then a large green laser blast caught his attention, hurtling it's way towards his ship and crew much faster than he expected. Immediately he connected to the loudspeaker in the ship and shouted

"GUYS, WATCH OUT-"

In a matter of moments, one cannon blast changed his whole life. Everything he worked for, his friends, crew, home.

Gone.

____________________________________
Hello again everyone! Thank you so much for reading this chapter, I can't believe that this story almost has 10k!! Wild. Anyway I have no idea how I'm gonna wrap up this story, so I'm basically just writing however the hell I want! Hopefully it'll end up alright 😅

So as you already know (hopefully), I have two more stories queued up. First is jailbreak and next will be cherry summer, I've made new covers for both so here they are:
(Have a lovely day/night everyone! -Opal🌟)

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

39.6K 652 22
1 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙁𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝘾𝙤𝙧𝙥𝙨𝙚_𝙃𝙪𝙨𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙 -poc main character -smut (18+) -angsty love interest -emotionally unavaila...
229K 4.9K 46
ᝬ 🌸 𖠵 CHERRY 𓄹 'i just miss your accent and your friends' In which a little game brings old lovers back together once again... CORPSE HUSBAND...
251K 7.4K 40
In the chaotic rhythm of the city, the nights silence breaks to the sound of Corpse's unexpected battle cry about tin foil. Intrigued and slightly be...
6.6K 388 13
Marks possess many meanings, but it's more than just a pretty picture full of colors, as it intertwines the fate between two or more souls. The relat...