Tangled up on you

By MinJin98

Chaeyeon, Sakura, and Hyewon are best of friends since they were kids.They were known as the 3 masketeers. Mi... More

New sisters
Adult life
Surprise
Family
Going back
The Wedding
CEO Sakura
Years Later
Kids
Jealousy

Getting closer

129 5 1
By MinJin98

Kura started to adopt to her new life, After moving in with her new family. She quickly became close with them and eventually introduced Eunbi and Yujin to her bestfriends. After a year of hanging out, everyone started to noticed Hyewon flirting with Eunbi.

Minju: unnie you're being to clingy... again.
Hyewon: huh?
Yujin: Minju unnie don't mind them 😆
Chaeyeon: wait, are you two officially dating?
Sakura: Eunbi unnie!
Eunbi: huh?

Months passed and eventually the two "officially" started dating. Eubi would drop by the school to fetch Hyewon. Sometimes Eubi slee over at Hyewon's, but most of the time Hyewon sleeps over at Eunbi's.

Yujin: unnie your here again?
Kura: she practically lives here now 😄

Hyewon: why? Don't you like it?
Yujin: at least bring Minju unnie with you. 😄 goodnight unnie... see you again tomorrow
Hyewon: night..... don't worry I'll bring her next time.

As promised Hyewon brought Minju with her.

Yujin: Kura unnie why don't you invite Chaeyeon unnie so we can have a girls night out.
Hyewon: Chaeyeon promised her sister that they would go on a date today.

Minju: oh right, it's Chaeryoung's birthday today. I should text her later.

While Minju and Yujin are goofing around....

Hyewon and Eunbi are playing housewives in the kitchen.....

Then there's Sakura....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

982K 60.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
387K 18.6K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
842K 19.1K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
480K 7.3K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...