Tangled up on you

بواسطة MinJin98

Chaeyeon, Sakura, and Hyewon are best of friends since they were kids.They were known as the 3 masketeers. Mi... المزيد

Getting closer
Adult life
Surprise
Family
Going back
The Wedding
CEO Sakura
Years Later
Kids
Jealousy

New sisters

180 5 0
بواسطة MinJin98

Chaeyeon, Sakura, and Hyewon are best of friends since they were kids.They were known as the 3 masketeers.
Minju is Hyewon's younger sister. In high school Minju joined the gang and they became F4.

Sakura is known as the campus heartrob, most of the students have a crush on her, even Hyewon has a crush on her but Sakura has her eyes on her best friend, Chaeyeon.

F4 are now in college. Sakura finally had the courage to asked Chaeyeon on a date. Hyewon still likes Sakura but she respects the relationship of her bestfriends.

After a year of dating, Sakura got a shocking news.

Minju: unnie are we really going there? Are we really meeting them?
Hyewon: why are you so excited?
Minju: i mean I'm just happy for Kura unnie. Aren't you excited.
Chaeyeon: Minjuyah, calm down. And stop using the word excited, I dont think thats the right word for now. Sakuchan?
Sakura: huh?
Hyewon: are you ok?
Sakura: honestly I'm not sure what I'm feeling right now. I mean, I know this will happen eventually but there's 2 of them.
Chaeyeon: I understand you're not used to having siblings but it's good to have them.
Hyewon: yeah it's not bad having a sister haha
*Minju hugged her sister

Sakura: I think this is different compared to your sibling relationship
Chaeyeon: hey just because they are just  your step sisters doesn't mean they are not family.
Minju: now you're one big happy family
Sakura: one big family, yes. Happy? I'm not sure yet. We'll see.
Chaeyeon: at least we're the same age, right?
Sakura: No, Eubi is older than me, she's like doing part-time work now and Yujin is even younger than Minju.
Minju: oh how cute haha

Sakura's mother remarried and now she's not the only child. Her stepfather has 2 daughters on his first marriage.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

564K 20.5K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
217K 9K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
407K 12.3K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
760K 17.2K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.