The Unexpected Beautiful Rela...

By abhay_0999_

Dev Dixit : A fun loving smart mamma's boy who is very casual and pays no heed of what others think about him... More

Characters
1. The reunion
2. The Party
3. Owner
4. The call
5. The proposal 1.0 😱
6. The proposal 2.0 🤦🏻‍♂️
7. Treat for my eyes ❤️
Characters Reload
8. Last Try 💔
Birthday Gift 😮
9. Preparing for something
10. Moment is here
11. Mom knows the Best
12. I hate this 😡😠
13. Being on cloud 9
14. I got a Girl !!!
15. Getting to know Him
16.Will she be the same?
17. I will make her mine!
18. My Cutiepie
Happy 5k 💕❤️💕❤️💕
19. Friend in need
20. I don't care!!
21. It's my turn
22. Lets make it public
23. Splashed Water !!!
24. MINE ❤✨
25. Jelli Jelli !!
26. Devil Unleashed
27. Time to change
28. Ritika's Only!!!
29. CONFESSIONS
30. Life like no other!!!
New Cover!!!!
31. Boss is Married!!!
Impatient And Excited Dev
32. Is She Real??
33. Time flies !!!
34. Slapppppp!!!!!!!
35. Solly!!
36. The Efforts!!
38. No not again!!
39. She is Gone!!
40. Living Dream!! ❤️
Epilogue
Thank you
Teaser -1

37. Finally !!

8.4K 401 27
By abhay_0999_

Dev's POV

After Dad left us to handle everything .. I was wondering what I heard from Dr. Tania back in NYC is true ...

I am well aware of children leaving a life in orphanage...
But I was wondering if could really adopt one...

No I don't want to talk about Ritika and her preference ...
I want to talk about me ..
My wish !! My happiness , my choice!!

So that is the reason I asked Arun to look out for possible adoption of a child legally!!

I got up and was thinking of a way to open up the matter to Ritika but I was not able to...

She wrapped her hands around my torso...
Her pouted plumpy lips were most beautiful thing which I can make anyone lose his self control ...

She was again thinking about yesterday's slap !!
I mean why I told it was no big deal ... She hit me by a mistake but that response was what I expected from her...

I froze for a moment when she said "I love you!!"
Yesterday was my birthday means today is 1st of April which means Fool's Day!!

I will never be a fool but this topic was very interesting one ... I would have fallen for this one...

I went inside the bathroom and after getting ready I called Arun to ask him my schedule...

We reached the lifecare hospital ..
Arun got information that a one year old boy lost his parents in accident and their was no other member in his family ready to adopt him ....

I saw a small kid with chubby cheeks and hair same as mine... playing playfully with his toys ...

He suddenly started crying when other cute little baby took his toy from his hand...

I waited to see his move..
He got up snatched his toy from him and stuffed a pacifier in his mouth acting innocent !!

He is was so like me I liked him...

I enquired about the details of the boy to the caretaker...
They said they haven't kept a name for him till now..

As he was still not two years old and was waiting for any responsible couple to come and adopt that small bundle of joy...

I nodded hearing their word..
I went to him and started playing with them ...
Time went by like snap of fingers...

"Arun get the papers I am going to adopt this bundle of joy..."
"Yes sir !!"
"And make sure no one knows about Devansh Dixit for Now!!"
"Absolutely sir!!"
He nodded and went ...

After having a more time spend with them...
I went to the office to finish the process by signing some documents ..

The signature column for my wife was empty ..
But anything is not impossible for me...

I took the papers and drove back home...

I saw Rits in the hallway I avoided her and walked up to our to keep the papers safely in the cupboard...

Rits walked in I told her how I crashed into her party plan by also inviting my employees....

It was Six in the evening....

She walked down the stairs with a breathtaking view of her exposed shoulders from her off shoulder pink  gown...

I was smiling and happy seeing her walking down the stairs...
I will not make the same mistake I did before...
I just went and hugged her inhaling her fresh Jasmine smell from her nape...
I was rubbing my nose on her neck .. and seducing her by playing with her mole on the back of her neck with my fingers ..

So was she ... Rubbing and grabbing my hair in her fist pushing my head more into her...

"Get a room Ritu!!"
"I agree with her Dev!!"

We both jumped apart trying to hold our faces with no emotion ...

"Don't act like you were doing nothing Dev!!"
"Yes bhai !! Don't you have shame?? Get my Ritu and yourself a room !!"

Vaibhav and Swati were teasing us .. when Nitya joined in too...

"Arre no Bhabhi!!"
"What niti??"
"Nothing bhabhi ... don't you know that Ritika bhabhi is ready but someone is type of lazy in completing his job which he starts on bed..."

My face flushed red ...
I looked at Ritika she was just as same condition as mine ... But laughed at the last comment...

Wait a minute "lazy to complete ??"
I never even went more than kissing her and that was because she didn't allowed me to...

I looked up at Nitya ...
Her expression was like she said something she was not supposed to say...

Before I would react she was awarded with a smack on her head by Swati bhabhi...

"You always tell out all the secrets...you are not good at keeping them ... Now none will be shared with you!!"

S..secrets??
What are these women cooking behind my back about me ??

I nodded my head and asked if all of them were ready...

Dad came along with mom and they were looking beautiful together...

They are like the most beautiful couple I have known...

I asked them to come at the Party!!

I left them as I knew Ritika was still not allowed to be publicly called as my Wife!!

I drove my Black Lamborghini to the party Avenue !!

It matched perfectly with my suit ...

I was welcomed by a huge wave of media only to be asked about my Wife and why she isn't there by my side and was it true that I tried to molest a girl at a bar on my Birthday...

I gave a simple and straight answers and made my way inside ..

And there was another surprise waiting for me ...
Both Suzan and Arun were walking hand in hand like a couple...

Being a boss you get a upper hand to tease ..
" I was not expecting you to bring such a wonderful lady with you Mr Arun !!"
"The same goes for you Ms Suzan !!"

They blushed a bit but were able to compose themselves....

The party started everyone was expecting my wife to be at my side and I was just giving a simple smile with a nod !!

Ritika was comfortably moving in the hall talking with her colleagues and friends she was also happy meeting her family...

I was happy seeing her happy ...
But also was angry that few men were gawking at her with lustful eyes ... I mean who will not when you have a wife with no less than a model look...

But one more thing was disturbing my mind that what and how will I say her about Devansh...

The party was going well when I saw Ritika struggling to get something from a waiter ..

She got a bit irritated and asked Arun infront of everyone to find him another job as he was not capable of doing this one...

She showed her Bossy nature no matter what...

I guess that today's stunt also pulled some of her colleagues attention about how she ordered My PA to do a Job ...

I cut the cake ...
I forwarded a bite to mom and dad ..

And then Nitya and Vaibhav ...
I asked Bhabhi to share a bite with Ritika which I handed her...

I received a lot of warm and friendly comments and hugs from my Business Partners and Rivals for my Birthday and also My Wife !!

I was handed over a small key by Vaibhav which was no doubt of Rolls Royce ...

He loved Cars like those and also gifted me one with custom design of Black and Gold ...

Nitya gave me a card on behalf of her NGO and also a promise to give something in a big cardboard cartoon...

I received a lot of bouquet...

Dad then dragged everyone's attention ...

"Thank you everyone present here for giving so much blessings and warm loving wishes for my son and his Wife !!"
"But before you say anything I would like you to meet my daughter in-law.."

He stopped looked at me and nodded ..
I went near Ritika grabbed her hand and started walking towards the stage...

I whispered in her ear...
"Just nod and smile when I look at you after speaking on a unknown topic .. if you can just cup your face in your palms to inact that you are blushing!!''

I walked up the stage with Ritika holding her arms ...

I could easily see faces of those men who were gawking at her with lust covered with fear and sorry ..
And her colleagues woth jealousy and amusement....

"So I present to you my Son Dev Dixit with his better half his wifey Mrs Ritika Dev Dixit!!"

I walked to the center with my eyes fixed on her and her reaction...
She was kinda scared and hesitant ... And that was all because of this freaking media taking on continuous pics and recording ...

I and Ritika were both handed over a microphone...

"Hi !! Sir .. Sir here...please!!?"
I saw a journalist asking for a chance...
She was new I think cause I never saw her before...
"Yes!!"
"Thank you sir !!"
"Go on with your question mam!"
"Sir first of all congratulations on your wedding and also a very Happy Birthday!!"
"Thank you very much!!"
"Sir what is your future plan with your wife??"
I was registering her questions when someone from media screamed...
"You newbie have some respect or your company will be shut!!Why you all allowed her to ask questions first??"
I nodded and answered with a smile
"Well I am planning to have a Great Future ahead !! You never know maybe we can also raise a seperate Cricket team together!!"
I said and looked at Ritika's flushed face ...
I smiled and kissed her forehead when her cheeks turned more Red !!
"Hahaha nice humor sir ... Thank you !! Mam next question is for you!!"
"Everyone knows your husband is known to be "The Devil!" So how is your life .. how it started for you ?? How it is going for you??"

That was it I looked at her .. hoping for some quick response like it is ok .. we are happy but she was quite !!

______________________________________

Hey!!

Missed me ??

I know you all don't Love your bro!!
💔😢

That is why no one voted on the last chapter !!

Koi nhi!!
I am happy as I came up with an update for y'all ❤️❤️

Please vote for the chapter...
Comment down your thought...
Share it with your friends...

Will meet you with another update probably in a weeks time !!
Until then...

Happy Reading ❤️💕
abhaydubey0999❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 9.1K 70
This is the story of Arohi Singhal. Arohi is a 19-year-old girl from Udaipur. She belongs to a middle-class family. Arohi is a polite, well-spoken an...
73.7K 3K 28
ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE which holds power in his name. CEO of NO.1 company Rathore corporation. cold and ruthless this is what he known in the world of...
1.8M 95.1K 60
[FEATURED] Shruti never had marriage in her life plan. For her, it was, ❝Shaadi aur bacche, dusron ke hi achhe.❞ (Marriage and children benefit only...
1.7M 89.6K 65
[Completed] #1 in Romance (05-Jan-21) #1 in India (25-Apr-22) #5 in Humor (25-Mar-21) ❝For the world, it was a love marriage. But for them it was ne...