๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ. ๐—†๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐—… ๐—Ž...

By -CHRRYBOMB

this is not good as i thought it would turn out. so... bear with it :( More

CHAPTER ONE: It Is Time For You To Come Back, Dear.
CHAPTER TWO: Hello, Asgard.
CHAPTER THREE: How Are You?
CHAPTER FOUR: Long Time No See
CHAPTER FIVE: Farewell
CHAPTER SIX: Let's Move On
CHAPTER SEVEN: You Must Be Truly Desperate
CHAPTER EIGHT: The Dark World
CHAPTER NINE: Svartalfheim
CHAPTER TEN: Dumbass
CHAPTER ELEVEN: You Are Mine
CHAPTER TWELVE: Head to Earth
CHAPTER THIRTEEN: We Need Everyone
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: Meeting the Avengers
CHAPTER FIFTEEN: Wakanda
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: One Try, That's It.
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: She Is Fine.
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: Vormir
CHAPTER NINETEEN: Part of The Team
CHAPTER TWENTY: Another New Day
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE: Party For All
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO: Suicide Squad
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE: Suicide Squad (II)
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR: Vladovin, Russia.
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE: Lost? Maybe Found
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX: And We're Back Here . . .
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT: Seoul, South Korea (II)
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE: Lost of Powers
CHAPTER THIRTY: The Tesseract/Space Stone
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE: Nothing Is Impossible
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO: Secrets to Keep
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE: The Downfall of Alixir
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR: Serious Matters
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE: I Missed You
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX: Ignorant
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN: Pure Happiness
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT: Warning Signs
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE: Rehabilitation.
CHAPTER FORTY: Just Fine.

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN: Seoul, South Korea

19 1 0
By -CHRRYBOMB

Being on an airplane for long hours was never Ivana's style for traveling. With powers, she is more comfortable using just by teleporting to the place where she wants to. But apparently, the king of Wakanda wants it to be how humans do it. By riding an airplane. But for this one, it's just a private airplane.

Ivana and Shuri were spending most time together. Well, sometimes, T'Challa would join the conversation but mostly he opted to stay quiet and just watch over the two or to talk about Wakanda with Okoye. There were some bodyguards that T'Challa brought with them for safety, including Okoye.

When they reached the airport, they were picked up by three cars that brought them straight to the accommodation that Shuri had booked for them. And apparently, she had made the craziest booking of accommodation and it made Ivana gasped and sulked at Shuri for the first few 10 minutes.

Shuri had booked a king-size bedroom under T'Challa and Ivana's name. Which, they will be sharing. Well, damn it, little girl. You're a hardcore shipper of your brother and your close friend. Well, T'Challa did not see anything wrong with it but Ivana was kinda freak out when she knew about it. Well, she calmed after some time.

She was not scared but she was just scared of being awkward with T'Challa. After what happened 2 or 3 weeks ago, Ivana thought T'Challa and her would not have any more conversation but here she is, with the Wakanda people going on a trip to Seoul and then a few days break from work.

"Dr. Cho had set your appointment at 3 pm after lunch. We will head to the U-GIN Genetics Research Lab, her lab for you to get your surgery." Okoye said to Ivana. She nodded. "That would be no problem, general," Ivana replied. "Good. We will see you back at noon where we will have lunch, downstairs. At the buffet restaurant." Okoye continued.

Ivana nodded. "Well, brother, Lady Alexander, have a great time!" Shuri exclaimed before escaping into her room. Ivana pressed her lips as she sees Shuri close the door. "Darn you, kid," Ivana mumbled.

Okoye smiled and said, "If you need anything, you can inform me through the kimono beads." Ivana nodded. Okoye also entered her room that she shares with her other 3 friends.

The corridor was silent after everyone went into their rooms. Ivana turned towards T'Challa and said, "Open the door. I need to use the bathroom. Now." T'Challa chuckled and put the key card on the scanner before it clicks open.

They entered the room and T'Challa puts the key into the keyholder that activates the lights and electricity inside the room. The lights and air-conditioner automatically turn on when the key was inside the keyholder.

"This is a huge room. More like a suite though." Ivana said. "Yeah, kinda big for only both of us," T'Challa added. Ivana turned to T'Challa. He turned to look at Ivana. "What?" he asked her. "Nothing. Gonna need to use the bathroom first." She said, escaping into the bathroom and standing in front of the mirror.

"I'm fucked up," she mumbles while looking at the mirror in front of her.

A few minutes in the bathroom doing nothing but escaping from T'Challa only. She was getting butterflies in her stomach and it makes her feel her teeth also tickle. She was biting her lips and her fingers. Everything was making her anxious and nervous. She tried to think of something but she can't think of any.

"Ivana," a knock was heard outside the bathroom and T'Challa's voice made her startled. "Y-Yeah?" Ivana replied as she turns on the tap water to cover that she was washing her hands. "Are you okay? You seem to be taking some time." He asked. "Y-Yeah! I'm fine!" Ivana replied, turning off the tap and walks to the door.

She shook her head and exhaled. "Alright. We're good. Let's do this." Ivana said before opening the door and walking out of it. Ivana sees him standing near the window, looking outside. "Is the view outside nice?" Ivana asked as she took off her jacket and put it on the back of a chair.

T'Challa heard her voice and turned to her. She walks towards him and stands beside him, looking at the view. "Not bad. We got the view of Han River." Ivana said in amusement. "Han River?" T'Challa asked. "Yes, that big river is Han River. Been there for thousands of years." Ivana said.

"Tell me about South Korea." T'Challa turned to look at Ivana. "Which district. Seoul, Gangnam, Busan, Gwangju, Incheon, Wanju, Geochang, Daegu, Gangwon, Ilsan? Choose." Ivana said. T'Challa looked amazed when Ivana managed to list out some names of districts in South Korea.

"I would love to know about Seoul more specifically," T'Challa told her. Ivana chuckled and turned back to look outside the window. "Nothing much about Seoul though. The night market is so fun. Busking and singing and dancing. This is the place where Korean pop was born." Ivana said before walking back. She sits on the edge of the bed and exhaled.

"Very popular if you ask. Very popular with beauty. High standard beauty, sometimes. The skinnier you are, the more beautiful you are. Some standards are like that. Some aren't like that. Plastic surgery is a way to go for creating more beautiful faces. Very modern country. But . . ." Ivana stopped and looked at T'Challa.

"Not as modern and convenient as Wakanda yet," Ivana said and smiled. Ivana takes off her shoes and laid down on the bed. "Oh god. This bed is so comfortable." Ivana groaned as she rolled to the other side. T'Challa just smiles as he watches the young lady who was satisfied with the accommodation.

"Han River is best when you watch the sunrise. It has beautiful views." Ivana said while closing her eyes. "Really? I would love to watch it." T'Challa said. Ivana opened her eyes and turned towards T'Challa. "Really?" She asked him. "Yeah. If it's sunny tomorrow, then, we can go watch it." T'Challa replied.

Ivana smiled and nodded, "Okay then. We can try tomorrow. But are you sure you're not gonna be tired to wake up?" Ivana asked him and chuckle. He smiled. "I'm sure I will not." He replied. Ivana nodded and smiled. "Okay then." She replied with a nod.

-

As soon as Ivana reached the U-GIN Research Laboratory, they were greeted by Dr. Cho. Helen immediately hugged Ivana when she saw her. She heard about Ivana's loss during the mission and the Avengers could not find her and she was also sad that Ivana was lost.

But when King T'Challa contacted Helen and made an appointment for Ivana, Helen was relieved that Ivana was still alive. But T'Challa asked her to keep it a secret first since they haven't told the Avengers yet. T'Challa had already told Fury about Ivana and he was also relieved.

The procedure to get plastic surgery was quick. Helen got Ivana to run some tests first and also x-rays for her arms. She needs to make sure that Ivana will get comfortable treatment later on. She will only be given a sedative on her arms so she won't feel any pain during the surgery.

She won't be receiving full anesthesia since it's only the skin part of the arm that Helen needs to patch with new layers. T'Challa and Shuri were also allowed to enter the surgery room. It's not a surgery room but that is where Helen treats some of her special patients like Ivana.

It wasn't Helen who perform the surgery. She has a machine that does the surgery. Just a few clicks on the screen and it will start the surgery. Ivana was given four shots of sedatives to help as painkillers. Ivana was still awake and she can speak during the surgery was performed.

T'Challa and Shuri were beside Ivana, watching the machine as it does its work. Shuri questioned a lot of question to Helen about their scientific and high-tech medical equipment.

The surgery was done within 20 minutes. It was very fast and faster than Shuri expect. Helen wrapped Ivana's hand with a special bandage. Her arm was a little swollen because of the anesthesia shot she was given just now. Her arm cannot meet water for a few days. So, she has to wrap her arm with plastic so that the wounds won't get any liquid on them.

Although Ivana had just some sedative or anesthesia on her arm, Helen said that it is possible for the patient to feel sleepy because 4 shots of sedative are a lot already. Well, when Helen wanted to give Ivana her medicine for painkillers or in case of the allergy reaction to the bandages, Ivana was sleepy.

"It's okay. I will take it." T'Challa said, seeing Ivana leaning onto Shuri. Helen chuckled and shake her head. "I've put the instruction for medicine intake in the bottle. Just follow the instruction. She will need around 2 to 3 hours to wake up. So, just let her rest for now." Helen said to T'Challa as she gave the medicines to T'Challa.

"Alright. Thank you, Dr. Cho." T'Challa said. "You're welcome." Helen smiled and nodded. She accompanied them to the exit of the building since Ivana was barely awake and clinging onto Shuri. They exited the building and head back towards the hotel. Well, when they reached the hotel, Ivana was already sleeping. Her head, on Shuri's shoulder.

Couldn't blame her. She just had surgery. Although it's not a major surgery, she still receives sedative for it. It makes her sleepy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

979K 15.7K 200
This is my very first shot at writing this sort of thing online, so apologies if it starts off as crap. I'll be sure to add any warnings ahead of tim...
582K 17K 24
Ok so I wrote this a while back when I was bored. I doubt anyone will read it but if you do I apologise for the quality, it's just a bit of fun reall...
93.3K 1.9K 66
mature / trigger warning ^^read at your own risk ! tragedy tragedy much? yes.
78.6K 969 32
Imagines for Y/N with the marvel cast and marvel characters (mostly Seb, Chris Evans and Tom Hiddleston lmao) . It will be mainly platonic relation...