๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ. ๐—†๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐—… ๐—Ž...

By -CHRRYBOMB

this is not good as i thought it would turn out. so... bear with it :( More

CHAPTER ONE: It Is Time For You To Come Back, Dear.
CHAPTER TWO: Hello, Asgard.
CHAPTER THREE: How Are You?
CHAPTER FOUR: Long Time No See
CHAPTER FIVE: Farewell
CHAPTER SIX: Let's Move On
CHAPTER SEVEN: You Must Be Truly Desperate
CHAPTER EIGHT: The Dark World
CHAPTER NINE: Svartalfheim
CHAPTER TEN: Dumbass
CHAPTER ELEVEN: You Are Mine
CHAPTER TWELVE: Head to Earth
CHAPTER THIRTEEN: We Need Everyone
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: Meeting the Avengers
CHAPTER FIFTEEN: Wakanda
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: One Try, That's It.
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: She Is Fine.
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: Vormir
CHAPTER NINETEEN: Part of The Team
CHAPTER TWENTY: Another New Day
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE: Party For All
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO: Suicide Squad
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE: Suicide Squad (II)
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE: Lost? Maybe Found
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX: And We're Back Here . . .
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN: Seoul, South Korea
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT: Seoul, South Korea (II)
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE: Lost of Powers
CHAPTER THIRTY: The Tesseract/Space Stone
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE: Nothing Is Impossible
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO: Secrets to Keep
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE: The Downfall of Alixir
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR: Serious Matters
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE: I Missed You
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX: Ignorant
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN: Pure Happiness
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT: Warning Signs
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE: Rehabilitation.
CHAPTER FORTY: Just Fine.

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR: Vladovin, Russia.

11 1 0
By -CHRRYBOMB

Ivana walks into the changing room to see all her teammates, Bucky, Steve and Sam were inside, shirtless. "Get some shirt on, gents." She commented with a smirk before she unlocks her locker and takes out a hair tie. The trio let out a chuckle. All three were flustered by her comments. She ties her hair into a low ponytail.

"Aren't you changing your clothes?" Bucky asked her as he puts on a shirt. Ivana chuckled before she takes off her t-shirt, exposing her bare skin. Well, of course, she has a sports bra beneath. "You scared the shit out of me, Ivana," Sam commented, putting on his shirt. Ivana laughed. Steve and Bucky also laughed.

She took out a black fitted shirt in the locker and puts it on. "You're not changing your pants?" Steve smirks. "Oof, 100-year-old man is asking for more," Ivana replied, putting on her bulletproof vest. Bucky and Sam chortled as they continue with their things.

After changing her outfit, Ivana put on her comms so she can communicate with the three even being apart during this suicide mission. "Why would you bring a gun when you can use your magic?" Sam asked her. She chuckled as she lifted her shoe on a bench to tie her boots.

"It's been some time since I use a gun. Might as well use it." Ivana said, smiling while tying her shoelaces. After changing their outfit, they head out to the control room where Nick Fury was directing his staff to do some things to make it easier for the Avengers to do the rest.

"Director," Steve called when the four of them entered the control room. Nick Fury turned towards them and said, "I see that you are ready for your mission." Ivana took the man's attention when she dresses up differently from what he thought she would dress.

"You look like an assassin, Ms. Alexander." Fury commented. Ivana smiled. "I thought you would dress up more like a magician or a witch." Fury told her. She let out a soft chuckle. "What, you think I'm going to ride a broom and fly around the ice when the weather is under 0-degree celsius?" Ivana questioned as she folded her arms on her chest.

The director chuckles. So does the three musketeers around her. "Maybe you would do that?" Director Fury said, walking to the center of the control room. The Avengers followed him. Ivana chuckle at his response and shook her head. "So, three of you will leave first. Ivana will leave a few minutes after you three." Fury told them.

"Got it. Just as we planned." Steve replied. "Exactly. And one more thing." Fury said and look at the four of them. "Try not to blow up anything except for you." He pointed to Ivana. "Try not to blow up the plane without taking the toddler out first." He continued. Ivana cocked one of her eyebrows and nodded.

"Sir, we are nearing the base." One of the agents said to Nick Fury. "Okay. Fire up the jet and send them out." Fury said to other staff before turning to the three men. "Yes, sir." The staff said before walking out of the control room. "Good luck." The director said to the three men.

"Be safe," Steve said to Ivana. She smiled and nodded. "Make sure when I'm eating shawarma, you're there too," Ivana replied. Just another way to say to them to not die during the mission. Steve chuckled. "Make sure you kill all of them," Sam told Ivana, giving her pats on her shoulder. She laughed.

"Make sure your birds' wings don't break while flying over the ice. Otherwise, you might stay in the ice for 70 years . . . like Mr. Rogers." Ivana whispered at the end. Sam and Bucky laughed. Steve looked at Ivana and gave her a 'come on' smile. She laughed. "Now, move along. I'll meet you when the job is done." She told them.

The three men then left while Ivana stayed on the ship for a little longer. But soon, she also left the main ship and head to the Quinjet where she and another 2 SHIELD agents fly over the sky to catch up with the plane that the assassin named Anthony is on.

While they were on their way, Ivana packed a backpack filled with somethings. Well, she is going to rescue a 2-year-old toddler. So, she would need some distraction for the toddler if she is going to fight over the assassins later on. "Ms. Alexander, we're approaching the airplane. We will open the door if you are ready." The pilot says.

"Alright. Give me a second." Ivana said as she puts on her backpack and then walks to the back of the plane. "Ms?" The co-pilot said, waiting for her signal to open the door. "Open it up," Ivana told him, turning towards the co-pilot. The man gave a nod before pressing a button, opening the door.

"Good luck, Lady Alexander," Fury's voice talked to her through her comms. She just smiled before jumps off the airplane, off to the air. She pressed her arm twice before a pair of high-technology wings appeared behind her, bringing her closer to the airplane that was already within her eyesight.

"I told you, Ivana. That wings will sooner or later help you," Sam was heard giving a comment to Ivana through the comms. "Yeah, you bet. I hope these wings won't break before I reach the plane!" Ivana said while pressing her earpiece. In a few seconds, she reached the plane.

"Doors opened for you, Alexander. Get in." Fury said as his agents managed to get through the system to open the back door for Ivana to enter the plane. "Good job," Ivana commented before she landed on the plane. As soon as entered the cargo place, she was immediately attacked by a group of assassins.

Ivana stomped her feet once and a kinetic force came out of her, throwing all the men down onto the floor. Some even were slammed onto the floor. Ivana took out both her guns from her waist and started the fight with the assassins. There were some loads in the cargo that Ivana used for a place to hide from the gunshots.

Some opted to attack Ivana barehanded while the others, with guns. Ivana wasn't triggered by it. Her power and addition, her bulletproof vest kept her safe from the bullets. While others were struggling to fight barehand with Ivana, Ivana was having a good time for herself.

Every part of her body was used to counterattack the enemies. In minutes, she successfully brings down 30 men. Before she killed one of the assassins, she pulled the card from the man's chest pocket that was to access the doors to exit the cargo. Ivana grabbed two rifles from the men who are down before sliding the access card on the lock.

As soon as the door slide open, she was attacked with gunshots. Well, she had expected that and that was why she had two rifles in her hand. In seconds, she brought down all the assassins again. Some chose to yield after seeing how powerful Ivana was. She saw them and said, "Want to be on my team?" Ivana asked them.

The four men looked at each other before giving her a nod. "Good. One of you, show me where the kid is." Ivana told them. "Three of you, take care of me," Ivana said nonchalantly to them before pointing at one of them. "The toddler," Ivana said to him. He nodded and walked up the narrow spiral stairs.

The upstairs was more modern and luxurious. "Keep it down. Just pretend that I'm one of you. I don't want any trouble. I just want to save the toddler." Ivana said. "Well . . . and to blast this plane with Anthony inside." She continued as she shrugged.

"If you escape, can you bring us with you?" the man asked. Ivana shrugged and replied, "Why not? Sure." Ivana said and nodded. At the upper level, the four men quietly led Ivana to the toddler's room. Ivana got access to the room with the help of one of the four men who have an access card to it.

When the door opens, Ivana sees a girl toddler in the crib, sleeping. Ivana casts a spell on her to make her sleep for the whole trip. Maybe for around 30 minutes like that. She quickly put on a baby carrier in front of her and carried the toddler into the baby carrier.

While she was adjusting the carrier, she heard some gunshots and groans of pain. And then footsteps of people. She quickly gets back on her feet and finds out that another troop of assassins has found her and had killed the other four men. "Rest in peace, brothers," Ivana mumbled as she refilled her gun and walking out of the room.

She shields herself with her power. The toddler was not bothered since she was put on sleep mode by Ivana using her spell. Carrying the toddler makes Ivana harder to move but she still can move quickly, bringing down all the assassins. She was tired but she still can.

After bringing down all the men, Ivana heads towards the control room where Anthony was in panic mode after realizing he was both attacked in the air and on the ground. And what makes him more rage was the fact that they were the Avengers. The door to the control room was opened automatically when Ivana approached it.

Ivana immediately fired her gun towards the ceiling, making the lights all blackout and all the staff freaked out and ran around the room. Ivana aimed her gun at the man named Anthony. But the man had both his hands in the air as if he was surrendering.

"Surrender and I will let you live," Ivana told him as she pointed her gun towards him. He chuckled as he looked at Ivana. A second later, she heard gunshots behind her, making her realize about other assassins. When she turned, it was too late and the gunshots hit her body parts. She immediately fell onto the ground.

She made sure that she still fell on her back since she was carrying the toddler in front of her. She groaned and coughed as she holds the pain on her back. "Ivana! Ivana, are you down?" Steve's voice was heard through the comms but Ivana could not answer because the gunshot that she got was making her difficult to breathe.

Anthony smirks as he walks towards Ivana who was lying on the ground, holding the pain. Anthony squatted beside Ivana with a smirk. "Oh, young lady. You are so daring." Anthony said, caressing Ivana's cheeks. She breathes heavily. In silence, Ivana gathered the last source of energy she has in her palm.

"Sir, we have lost contact with the sub!" A man informed Anthony in a panic mode. "What!?" Anthony exclaimed as he stood up. Ivana quickly kicked the back of his legs, making him fell onto the ground. When the other man wanted to attack Ivana, she successfully escaped from it.

She got her strength back to stand on her feet and fight with the men in the room. One by one, she successfully brings them down. Fear filled Anthony as he watched his men were easily brought down by Ivana. Ivana swings her hands once and automatically turned off all the systems in the plane, including the plane's engine.

In seconds, the airplane was dropping from over 30,000 feet. Ivana quickly finds the emergency exit of the plane amidst the chaos in the plane. Things were flying everywhere as the plane drops. Screams were heard but it was too noisy to hear everything. Ivana was too busy to escape the plane.

Ivana presses a button near the emergency door and it opens. The pressure inside and outside the plane was so huge that it pulls Ivana out of the plane. But before she could exit the plane, a mighty hand grabbed Ivana's ankle and pulled her back into the plane. She was in a panic. Anthony was the one who pulled her back down.

"IVANA! GET OUT OF THE PLANE RIGHT NOW!" Fury ordered Ivana. Anthony pinned Ivana onto the wall, choking Ivana. She was too panicked to use her powers. Anthony's handgrip around her neck was too strong for her to push him away. She was scared that she will die but . . . she couldn't think of anything else.

The agents including Fury in the control room watched as the airplane smashed into the forest and exploded, gasped.

"Find Ivana now! Send out troops! Now!" Fury immediately ordered his people. Some scattered out of the room, heading straight to the jets and flying off the hellicarrier. "Check all CCTV recordings. I want scanning and every trace of Ivana. She has powers and she can be invisible or teleport." Fury added.

"Yes, sir!" The agents replied.

Fury exhaled as he watches the footage in front of the main control room's projector. The plane smashed and exploded with Ivana still inside of it. Damn it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 14K 40
Cassidy Martin didn't ask for any of this, and she doesn't want it. Her powers came to her by an accident, a fluke, and now they're threatening to r...
1.8M 43K 200
Hi, everyone! Welcome to my Marvel Imagines book. I encourage you to at least try this book out. If you don't like it, that's fine! I will say that i...
415 10 6
๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ฒ๐๐ซ๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ž, ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ž๐ฑ๏ฟฝ...
32.1K 919 76
It's the title. Of course there's enough of these, but I'm trying. Constructive criticism is welcome and so are requests I don't own anything (duh)