Feelings

By sugatrapnaee_

Kimani Goode, 24, lives in the projects of Compton, California with her cheating/abusive boyfriend Shia. She'... More

The Difference |1|
Calming Moments |2|
Pool Party |3|
My Morning Sickness |4|
Meeting Them More |5|
Im Giving Up |6|
Sticking Up for His |7|
Against My Will |8|
Boop Boop Boop |9|
My Break |10|
Old Roots |11|
LĂŠ Date | Chapter 12
Green Eyes | Chapter 13
Close Friends |14|
Red Lights |15|
Dont Know Why I Came |16|
Going Through It |17|
Open Df Up |18|
Taking Off |19|
Tension |20|
Its Yo F*ckin Birthday |21|
Really Keisha? |22|
He Dead, Dead as Hell |23|
New Friend |24|
I Peep That |25|
Im Leaving |26|
Pull Up |27|
Back To It |28|
Makin Money Moves |29|
Shopping Prep |30|
Surprise B*tch! |31|
Finding it Out |32|
Home Sweet Home |33|
Put Yo Fucking Clothes Back On |34|
Viva Las Vegas |35|
The Truth Can Be Too Much To Handle|36|
Flash Back Of Truth |37|
His Funeral |38|
Buying Tickets |39|
Baton Rouge |40|
No No No |41|
Risky Procedure |42|
Pop Off Bitch |43|
Fuck 12 |44|
Settling This Out |45|
Incoming Evidence |46|
Im backkk!!!
The Great Passing |47|
Grand Funeral |48|
To Be Lucky |49|
Pick Some Names Pleaseee
It was you |50|
Troublesome |51|
Empathy Dreams |52|
This Bitch Needa Get Handled | Chapter 53
Taking Action - Chapter 54
Holding back |55|
1 Month Closer |56|
Unexpected arrival |57|
Hectic First Day Home |58|
Same Idea, Best Ending |59|
Good Days |1|
My Type |2|
In the darkness |3|
Thinkin Bout You |4|
My new coverrr
Drama |5|
White Tee |6|
I Wanna Know | 7 |
Potential |8|
Suspecting |9|
When The Party's Over |10|
Playing Games |11|
Something Special |12|
Lovely |13|
Session 32 |14|
Everything I Wanted |15|
Spotless Mind |16|
Dear Mama |17|
Body Party |18|
Birthday B*tch |20|
Tombstones |21|
Loyal |22|
Say Something |23|
Keep your head up |23|
Three's a Crowd | 24
Agreements |25|
What The F#ck?! |26|
One Thing After The Next |27|
My Little Love |28|
Putting 2&2 Together | 29

Do Better |19|

2.4K 84 27
By sugatrapnaee_

4 days later//January 2nd
Friday// 10:14am
Diior POV

"Your birthday isss tomorrow bitchhh." Kay exclaimed as we was now in my room.

I'm so glad my bed was fixed and I'm also glad that kay was over here. I haven't hung out with him in sooo long, I missed my babyyy.

"Boy give me a hug, I missed youuu." I said giving him a hug and rocking side to side.

"Yea, you've been neglecting me so much, I might as well be a damn orphan." He joked hugging me back.

We sat on my bed. "We have a lot to discuss." I said to him.

Giovanni Pov

"You ready to leave to the airport? Your flight is at 9:00." My mom asked coming into my room as I zipped up my last bag.

"Yea hold on I needa do something real fast." I responded.

She nodded then left. I was going back home this morning and just in time to cause Diior birthday is tomorrow and if I wasn't there she would actually shoot me with a gun and after that I would never hear the end of it from her.

I left the room and I went next door to Lolanie house. I knocked and her mom had answered.

"Good mornin' uh, is Lolanie up? My flight back home is in two hours so I would like to say bye." I said.

She gave me a warm smile and nodded. "I'll go get her for you."

I nodded then waited at the door. Few minutes later she care to the door with her hair out and messed up, her glasses and hello kitty pajama pants and a tank top.

Damn even looking like this she was pretty. "Oh hey, sorry for how I look. I woke up like 15 minutes ago."

"It's cool I just wanted to let you know that I was leaving in a minute." I said.

Her expression changed a little bit. "Really? What time is your flight?"

"9:00 so I gotta be there by 8:25." I answered.

She gave me a hug and I hugged her back by her waist. "Awee, ima miss you. I had fun hanging out with you this week." She said letting me go.

"Yea I can mean it when I say I can say the same thing. But you got my number and Everything so we can FaceTime when you free." I added.

"I know, when you think you can come back?" She asked.

"I don't know to be honest. I love my mom but me and her ain't 100% yet so I can't just be coming down here when I want. But I can try for Maybe some time in April, or if you want, you can come visit me back home at a earlier time.." I smirked.

She laughed. "Ima try Gio. Promise." She said sticking up her pinky finger.

I locked my pinky finger in with hers and we hugged again. This time she hugged me a little tighter, we moved back from each other and I looked in her eyes. Our stare got interrupted by my phone ringing and it was my dad.

"Ight Lola, ill FaceTime you when I get there." I said.

"Yea and I'll answer." She smiled.

I left her porch and went back in the house as I answered the call with my dad.

"Wassup boy, you got everything packed?" He asked.

"Yea, we about to head to the air port now." I said.

"Good, we need help working on Diior party and plus she keeps asking what time you gonna be here." He said.

I chuckled. "Dii a trip cause she be joking me when I'm home but when I go out of town she wanna say she miss me and want me back over there."

"Your sister is like your mom, keep that in mind. But Ight call me when you touch down in L.A." he said.

I said okay then hung up. I got my bags packed up in the back seat of my mom car and we drove off to the airport.

"Ugh I think I'm gonna cry." My mom said as she was driving.

"Why?" I laughed.

"Cause I finally get to see you after years and I only see you for a week. When you think you gonna come back?" She asked.

"Don't know, sometime in April. I would've gotten my trip for longer but it's my sister birthday tomorrow and she want me there." I responded.

"I understand. Maybe next time you can bring her up." She said.

"Yea that's what I was thinking the other night. I'll talk to her about it when the time comes but I gotta ask dad and mom if it's good first." I said.

She nodded we drove to the airport and when we got there here comes the water works. We got out and I got all my things.

She gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Have a nice trip baby, make sure you sanitize your hands to on them flights cause those planes are dirty." She said wiping her tears.

"Ight I know mom."

"Okay. I love you, make sure you text me when your flight land." She said.

"I will, love you too." I said. I walked into the airport and got my things all checked and went off to the departures.

Diior POV

"Damn Dii you been in some shit." Kay said after like an hour of me saying all that has happened.

"Yup." I nodded.

"You got me at the part where he fucked you so hard that your bed broke." He laughed.

"I didn't even know that shit could happen. You should've seen my face when it happened."

"But okay girl getting some shlong, thick dingaling up inside that kitty cat." He laughed.

"Yea what about you though? I saw your story and you was boo'd up with my cousin in your bed." I smirked.

"Girllll let me tell you! Your cousin got that bomb bomb. If I was a girl, I'd be pregnant right now." He said.

"Ugh when y'all just gonna make it official?" I asked.

"When are you and Bre gonna get together." He switched.

"Pretty damn soon, I might ask him." I said.

"Yea tie him down. If he make you orgasm 4 times and nut more then three times? Bitch im boutta call y'all Jhené Aiko and Big Sean." He joked.

"Boy bye. That dick IS my concern." I laughed going along with his joke.

Aubrey then came in the room after a therapy session with my mom. "Wassup Kay." He said to him.

"Heyy Bre." He replied.

"Aubrey what you want?" I asked.

"Nothing, I sleep in here remember. I was just about to take a shower." He said.

He grabbed his towel and went in there, shutting the door. "You should go in there and join him." Kay smirked.

"No, I'm here to spend time with you." I said.

"Girl you just told me everything for the passed hour and some change. I'll be good, go in there and perform the act of sex on him." He said.

"Oh! That reminded me. Before you do that. Here is your first early birthday gift." He said giving me a red bag with pink paper sticking out.

"This look fancyyy." I said.

"Yeaa what's in it is even fancier." He smirked.

I reached in and it was a black flag box. I opened it and it was literally ligurie.

"Kaymar Jason Goldeee you literally got me ligurie." I said looking at it.

"Of courseee, bitch you finna be 18. On top of that you live with a fine ass man who gives you dick till your bed breaks. With this on, more than the damn bed will break." He chuckled.

I examined it and it really was a nice set of ligurie. I will definitely keep this in handy for tomorrow night.

"Ok I'll be right back." I said then I got up and went too the bathroom.

I opened the door and closed it behind me. "Bree.." I said and I walked close to the shower.

He looked behind the curtain and smiled. "What you want."

"Soo since it's my birthday tomorrow I have a surprise for you." I smirked.

"It's your birthday and you gotta surprise for me." He said.

"Mhm." I said then took off my socks and got in the shower where the water didn't hit me since I got my clothes on.

"Yo friend out there Diior. We can't do nothing right now." He said.

"We can do a quickie." I said.

"You can wait." He chuckled about to turn around but I turned him back and got in my knees. I started sucking him off cause why not.

I felt good, I got some ligurie and my birthday is tomorrow. This is how ima pre celebrate.

6 hours later- Gio Pov

My dad dapped me up and my mom hugged me as I just got out of the airport. I was finally back home and I was happy.

"How was the flight?" My mom asked as they put my bags in the trunk.

"It was cool." I said getting in the back.

The shut the trunk and got in. My dad pulled off and we headed home.

"How was it in Hawaii? Your mom doing okay?" He asked.

"Yea, shes way different now. She even asked about Kimani when I first got there." I said.

"Well that's what happens when your grow up and find peace. You get more mature and apologetic for your bad actions. What else happened?" He continued.

"Well for starters she's married and got three kids. A boy who's around uniques age, a daughter who's 15 and a son who's younger than solanae." I added.

"That's nice. Did you get any friends?" My mom said.

"Not for real but I met this girl, she was cool as hell. I got her number and shit like that but I was gonna ask you think she can come with us for like two weeks or something?" I asked.

"Sure, when?" She asked.

"Prolly like next month at least. I'll text her about it later." I said.

"Ight." My dad said.

"But Can y'all drop me off at somebody house? I'll get the ride back." I said.

"Where is it at?" My dad asked.

I gave him the address and we drive towards that way.

At Tasha house

I waved them off as they went home to put my bags up. I went up to her door and rung the door bell four times.

Few minutes later she answered in a silk robe with her arms crossed. "You gone let me in?" I asked.

"Who was the girl." She asked with attitude.

I shook my head and picked her up and went in the house my own self. I locked the door behind me and put her back down.

"I'm not fucking playing with you Gio, who was she?" She fussed.

"Stop trynna get loud wit me girl." I scoffed then sat on her couch.

"Did you fuck her?" She asked.

"I been there for a week. How would I be able to do that Tasha?"

"Your a hoe. You met a girl right in front of my face and decided you wanted her to give you head." She said.

"Yea and that's the same night you ended up joining in and it turned into a threesome. Your point?" I asked.

She huffed as she stood in front of me. I smiled and pulled her on top of me, I rubbed her thighs up and down as she looked at me with irritation, I'm boutta set her ass straight right na.

I put my hand under her robe and started feeling on her kat and her expression loosened up. "Why you stay getting attitudes wit me fa huh." I said in a soft tone.

She was already wet and everything so I just started fingering her. She gasped and I leaned in and started kissing her all passionately and shit.

I took my fingers out and untied my sweats. She got off my lap and got in her knees, she took my dick out and started sucking on it. I took my hand and grabbed her head as she bobbed her head.

I licked my lips and threw my head back. "Ffucckk Tasha."

I looked down at her and she had her eyes closed. "Look up at me, let me see yo pretty eyes." I flirted.

She looked up at me and I smirked. "Ight come here." I said as I lifted her head up.

I picked her up and laid her on the couch. I spread her legs and spit in her shit. I slipped my thing in and gave her slow strokes as she moaned.

I lifted my shirt as I averaged the pace. "You missed me?" I asked as I did my thing.

"Mhmm." She moaned.

"Speak when I'm talking to you." I told her.

"Yeess G-Giooo." She moaned out as I sped up a little bit.

"Good girl." I chuckled as I watched her moan. One thing about Tasha is that she couldn't take dick but ima make her take it this time cause she be doing to much.

We did this for like three hours and she finished it off my squirting all on my dick. Her legs was shaking a lot and I been nutted, thankfully she keep plan b on deck and she on birth control.

I pulled out and she got up. "You want me to finish you off?" She asked.

"I been nutted girl, I kept going cause I wanted too." I chuckled pulling up my pants.

I bent down and gave her a kiss. "Next time don't catch no attitude with me over dumb shit Ight?" I told her as she tied up for robe.

She nodded her head, she knew I ain't like that shit. "What did I tell you earlier, speak when I'm talking to you." I said.

"Okay Giovanni, I'm not gonna get mad." She replied.

"Ight, get dressed so you can drop me back off home." I said.

She got up and went upstairs as I sat on her other couch. Man I'm good at this sex shit, no nigga can't tell me nothing.

She came back down in some shorts and a hoodie and fixed her hair up. I followed her out to her car and got in the passengers seat.

She started the car and she started to drive off to my house.

"Ion want you to leave again." She said with her eyes on the road.

"Why not?" I asked

"Cause, you finna fuck some other bitches in a whole other state when I'm not around. If you go out of town you should bring me with you." She said.

"Ian finna be outta down for a while, you ain't got nun to worry about." I said putting my hand on the back of her neck.

"Good. That's why I feel like we should make us official." She said.

"For the last time Tasha, I am not ready to be in a relationship with anybody right now. What we got? Is on and off constantly. At least bring this shit up when I get my own crib."

"And when will that be?" She asked.

"Real soon, I've been saving up for an apartment out the city." I said.

"Ima be over there with you a lot." She added.

"I bet you will." I scoffed.

My phone buzzed from my pocket and I saw the text was from Lolanie.

Lola😇: Heyy, I hope you had a safe flight. I missed you a lot today 😕

I smiled cause she was really hooked on a nigga. I unlocked my phone and texted her back.

Me: Yea I did, I'm on my way home now I got off the plane a few hours ago. I was just handling some shit. Glad that you miss me😂

Lola😇: Dont get cocky, we spent the whole week with eachother so ofc ima miss you

Me: Yea but I'm finna call you as soon as I get home

Lola😇: Alright hopefully I'll be up cause I was about to take a nap

Me: Try to stay up I'll be home in like 15 minutes

Lola😇: Okay speed home or something

I laughed then put my phone in my pocket. "Who was that?" She asked.

"My sister texting me about her birthday." I lied.

"Ohh she's turning 18 right?" She asked.

I nodded my head. "She throwing some type of black and white party." I said.

"Can I come? What time would it be?" She asked.

"Like 4 in the after noon, Diior rock with you so she'll let you come." I responded.

"Great. I'll go out and buy her a gift or something." She said as she stopped at the red light.

"I can't wait for my birthday I'll finally be 21." She exclaimed looking at me.

"Yo young baby ass." I laughed.

"Shut the fuck up. You know what I wanna do on my birthday?" She asked.

"What?"

"I wanna go on a date with you." She replied.

I didn't really mind that, it was for her birthday so why not.

"Ight, I'll set sumn up for you den." I replied.

She blushed. "Really?"

"Yea girl. My treat to you. Plus it's the day after Valentine's Day so why not." I responded.

She came over and kissed me on my lips. The light turned green and she pushed on the gas.

"This is exactly why I love you." She said.

I huffed cause here she go.

Diior POV- 15 minutes later

"Bye kayyy I'll see you tomorrow okay?" I said as I hugged him at the door.

"Okay I will see you too, don't forget to call me in the morning so I can bring the heels." He said.

I nodded and I watched as he got in his car and drove off. As soon as he left another car pulled up in the drive way and Gio came out.

"Gioooo!!!!!" I squealed as I ran up and hugged him.

I missed my brotherrrrr, I missed calling him fat when he would eat right from the fridge.

"Hey ugly." He joked.

"I am not ugly." I said then I looked who was in the car and it was Tasha. I waved at her from where I was standing and she waved back.

"You and Tasha back together?" I asked.

"We was never together, we just got this light switch thing going on." He answered.

"Y'all had sex didn't y'all?" I asked.

He smirked. "I fucked the shit outta her." He laughed as we did our little hand shake.

"You a mess." I said.

He waved her off and he leaned on me as we walked inside the house. "Guess whosss homeee!" I said and Sola came running up to hug him.

Wait till Nique get down here. Y'all know how she is already even with me.

"Where mom and dad go?" He asked.

"They went out to get food, they said your bags are downstairs." I said and he nodded.

I heard the door from upstairs swing open and Nique stood at the top of the stairs and her expression changed when she saw Gio.

"Brotherrrrr!!!" She screamed running down the stairs. She hugged him tightly.

"Hey Nique." He said hugging her back.

"I've missed you! Why didn't you text me back the night before your flight?" She asked.

"I was hanging with my friend prolly. I'm here now though." He smiled.

"Yea and your still fat." I said changing my attitude.

He flicked my neck and then he went in the kitchen. "Dii?" Nique said coming up to me.

"Huh." I replied.

"Should I tell him about my incident?" She asked.

I breathed. "When he gets downstairs." I said.

She nodded and I went in the kitchen. "So like we have some stuff to tell you, can we talk down in your little apartment." I said.

"Ight hold on though I'm finna shower and do some other stuff. Ima text y'all when to come down." He said.

I nodded and he left to go in the basement.

An hour later

Unique and I sat on the couch and then I got a text from Gio to come downstairs.

"It's time." I said looking at Nique.

She huffed and we went up and went downstairs. I went first and she followed a little further behind.

We walked down the stairs and he was on his couch. "Hold on Lola, ima put you on mute real fast." He said as he was on the phone.

"Okay." The girl said on the phone.

"Who's Lola?" I asked.

"I'll introduce y'all in a moment, what y'all had to tell me though?" He asked.

I looked at Nique and pushed her forward cause this wasn't my place to say it.

"Well around 5 weeks ago now... I Uh.. I had sex with my boyfriend and I took a test like two weeks ago and it came positive." She said biting the inside of his cheek.

He got up dropping his phone on the ground and move from around the couch. "Are you dead ass Nique?" He asked in a passive aggressive tone.

She nodded while tucking her lips in.

He didn't say nothing but stared at her for a minute. "Did you tell mom and dad yet?" He asked.

"No, I'm more scared to tell dad." She said.

"Fuck Bro... do ole boy know?" He asked.

"No, I'm scared to tell him too." She replied.

He rubbed his face and he looked speechless. "Nique bro, you gotta be more careful damn. You know how dad is gonna react to this? He's gonna flip the damn house upside down." He exclaimed.

She's stayed silent and bit her nails. "I don't know what to do.." she trailed off.

He gave her a hug. "You gon be good Nique. Ian even finna get mad at you cause I'm in a good mood right now but you lucky cause if I was in my normal mood, you'd be getting the belt from me and dad." He said in all seriousness.

"She still don't even know if she wanna abort or keep it. I'm trynna tell her if she wanna abort it she's gonna have to tell them." I said to him.

"Yea you gone have to tell them.." he said then stood there with his hands on his hips.

His turned around and went back on the couch. "Gio." The girl that was on the phone said.

He grabbed his phone and took it off mute.

"Yea my bad, I just got some news but I was finna tell you that I was gonna introduce you to my sisters." He said to her.

"Oh okay."

Gio motioned is to come over and we got in the screen. There was a pretty ass brown skin-ish girl with light brown hair. I smiled and waved at her.

"Hi, I'm diiorr. You the girl my brother been hanging around with?" I asked.

She smiled back. "Yea, your brother is a cool ass person."

"Really? I feel like you bluffing cause he's annoying like if your sleeping he'll get mustard and pour it on your face to be funny." I said as I remember he did that to me before.

She started to laugh then unique got in the screen. She introduced herself and what not then he took the phone from us cause I started talking to her more.

"Ight but Nique ima call you tomorrow okay? I know you go some work to catch up on." He said.

"Yea and alright I'll text." She said then they hung up.

"Sooo Whats her name?" I asked.

"Lolanie." He replied putting his phone in his pocket.

"So we got Tasha in this corner and Lolanie in the other.. it's a fight to the death." I joked.

"Shut the fuck up, go up with your boyfriend or some shit." He said.

"I'm playing, ok not really but I am in a sense. You really messing with two girls at once." I said.

"Ion even like either of them. Would I hit? Yea ofc what nigga wouldnt hit a girl whos dick crazy over them and a bad ass female I met in Hawai'i." He said.

I shook my head. "Well once I mee Lolanie in person I can tell you my input but for now, I'm staying out your mess and leaving." I said going up the stairs with Nique.

She went to her room and I did the same and I laid up next to a sleeping Aubrey and kissed his lips.

=========

These last three chapters have been pre wrote, since my last chapter before these three.

Excuse any mistakes I rushed them cause I was very tired, I went back and fixed a few but not all of them but I'm sure y'all can just guess what I'm trynna say.

I know they were all a lot and fast paced a little bit but this Friday or Saturday I'll make a more slower chapter cause I know some people don't like fast paced books (including me) so next chapter I'll slow it down a little bit. There will be only one sex scene in that chapter so it's not finna be like this one with two sex scenes in one chapter.

I've saved these in my notes in case they get deleted so y'all gotta let me know if you can't see chapter 17,18, and 19 in a post message on my account if just message me.

-goodnight/Goodmorning 😂❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 164 15
Meet Riley brooks. Age 18. She was bullied her hole school life so she is shy round people but that's not the only reason shes shy, Riley's beaten by...
10.8K 609 45
"Alison, you have gone through so much being with Zayn! You have been having a on-off relationship! Constant lies and 'I'm sorry' Aren't you tired of...
22 5 6
Lufi Muhamad, an insomniac college dropout with mild anxiety, opens up a Tattoo Parlor right across the street from a small Flower Shop. The day afte...
202K 5.7K 61
"I need you to be the put together one because I'm so fucked up. You've saved me." He whispers. "Carter, we saved each other." I mutter looking at hi...