Damianette one shots

By Honah-Lee

one shots of Marinette and Damian More

Disclaimer
Inspiration Day 1
Sword play Day 2
Legend day 3
Flowers day 4
Sweater day 5
Comfort day 6
Chill day 7
Wind day 8
Book Day 9
Freedom day 10
Snow globe 11 day
Soulmate day 12
Trapped day 13
Heat day 14
Cats day 15
Royalty day 16
De-aging day 17
Tagged
Northern lights day 18
Anti-Hero day 19
Betrothed day 20
Darkness day 21
Ice day 22
Melted heart day 23
Light day 24
White day 25
School day 26
Falling day 27
Distress day 28
Hot chocolate day 29
Dancing day 30
Fireworks 31 day
Thank You
My plan
The Deal
Soulmate 2
Request
Rivals can be lovers part 1
fell in love young part 1
Betrothed from hate to love
Rival to lovers part 2
Rivals to lovers part 3
Rivals to Lovers part 4
Falling in Love young part 2
Gender Swap part 2 the war
Destined to be together
Requests
Multiple
Smoke and Fire
Ballet
Teen Beach Damianette
Elf Part 1: The Knight
Question
Cousins!
Never try to repeat the same mistakes
Elf Part 2: Royal Hearing
Needing To Let Go
Chosen
Meeting The Family
Unknown Family
A Not So Good Greeting Part 1
Songs From Parent's
A Not So Good Greeting Part 2
A Not So Good Greeting Part 3
Stubborness Is In The Genes
How? (part 2 to Cousins!)
ATTENTION!!!!!!!!
Real Friends
after math of being chosen
Justice for Wattpadder's
Teenfic.Net isn't the only one
We're so close
Hero in the wind part 1
Plagg wants to forget
Plagg wants to forget part 2
Hero in the wind Part 2
When a door closes another opens up
Damianette 2021
Yes Grandfather
Day 1 - Grumpy Cat In A Fairy Tail
Day 2 - Penpals Send More Than Letters
Day 3 - Drama
Day 4 - Cookies And Shorts
Day 5 - Warning Signs From A Kid
Day 6 - Butterflies
Day 7 - Meeting
Day 8 - Hurt
Day 9 - Tears
Day 10 - Frozen with luck
day 11 - Fancy Occasion
Day 12 - Neutral
Day 13 - Mother in law
Day 14 - Naughty or Nice
Day 15 - Just A Friend
Day 16 - Marvel AU
Day 17 - Family Dinner
Day 18 - Mended
Day 19 - Glitter
Day 20 - Best Friends Wedding
Day 21- Puzzle
Day 22 - Silent
Day 23 - Goodbye
Day 24 - Christmas Eve
Day 25 - Christmas
Day 26 - Boxing Day
Day 27 - Escape
Day 28 - Call A Friend
Day 29 - Sweet
Day 30 - Memory
Day 31 - New Year's Eve
Lone Wolf
Your His Daughter!
Big Brother Damian
She's My Daughter
Rescue
Boy band
Dancing Girl
Beautiful Together
Sacrifice
Revenge Dress
Hallow Haunt Day 1
Haunted Hallow Day 2

Genderswap Part 1 where it began

1.6K 38 2
By Honah-Lee

This time writing something like this. Along with it being a first-time gender swap for me. Hope you enjoy it.

- Honah-Lee

Third POV

"Hey, Marin got any plans after school?" Alya asked as she walked over to her best friend. Who turned around with a smile.

"Yeah, actually I do. I need to head over to the soccer field. Then after that come back to the school for basketball practice. Why?" Slay stared shocked at him before smirking.

"Well, I may have planned a blind day for you tonight." Marin groaned why covering his face.

Marin POV

I groaned and covered my face having an idea who it was. Alya may not notice it but she has changed since Lila came much to my annoyance. And the worst part is she doesn't even notice it. Guess my plans for tonight just got moved in an hour since there is no way Slay will let me skip this blind date she planned without my consent.

Lila POV

I smirked while putting makeup on thinking about Marin. He was strong, smart, handsome, and best of all loaded. Even more than Emma Agreste who is the best female model. Anything she wears buys out in minutes and is backed ordered. But Marin has started a mysterious business that is making him rich.

I only knew this since I dig into his life in my downtime. Plus it may help that I scare off any girl that shows any interest in him. All except that brat Danielle. But that was only since she knew I couldn't do anything to her. But that didn't stop me from spreading rumors about her anonymously.

The only problem was that Marin didn't like me. So I came up with a plan. I gave him an alternative. I would continue to bully him until he would become my boyfriend.

Marin POV

I panted as I ran with the soccer ball in front of me. I looked around seeing that no one was open and an opening with the goalie. I sped up and kicked it as hard as I could. I watched it fly through the air and passed the goalie hiring the net of the goal. I smiled happily at how practice went.

I went back to my apartment afterward and took a shower then looked at my phone Alya texted me where I was going. A fancy restaurant near Danielle's home here in France and close enough for Lila to walk to. I only knew this since both have invited me over. Either for a hangout or for my discomfort to get close to me. I sigh d before getting ready for the blind date.

I then left not wanting to be late. As I was walking I just had to get lost in thought and let my feet guide me. I ended up passing the backdoor to my old home. At the wrong time of course. When all of a sudden I was hit with a bag I fell to the ground. When I looked up I saw my former parents glaring at me.

"What are you doing here?" I glared at them as well as I got up. Before sighing when they tried throwing another bag of trash at me. And this time this one wasn't tied well and dirty.

"I was walking by as I was going to a blind date Alya set up for me," I said before stalking off. I ran when I heard them start to shout terrible names at me and how much of a disappointment I am to them. As I ran I crash into someone.

Danielle POV

I was walking plotting ways to kill and hide the body of one lying harlot Lila Rossi. She thinks she can get people to turn against me by rumors without me finding out was a fat chance. But father will lift the no-kill rule just this once.

It doesn't help that I am here to see how the Paris heroes are doing and if they need our help. I'm stuck here until then much to my frustration. But that frustration shrinks after I met and got to know Marin. He was a kind and go-lucky person. And even though he is treated terribly has a heart of gold and never treats someone terrible.

But Lila his bully liked him. She tried everything to keep all girls and anyone interested in him away or made them out as the bad guy. And when she saw I liked him that's when we started to buttheads. I sighed and decided to just sit at home to take a walk and think about everything. But of course, I couldn't have one quiet moment. Marin ran into me causing us to fall to the ground.

"Sorry, Danielle I didn't see you. I was just running so I wouldn't hear what Tom and Sabine were shouting at me." I growled on the inside hearing that. His parents had disowned him and treated him like dirt. He couldn't even walk in front of the bakery without them doing something to him.

"You shouldn't let them treat you like that," I said in my usual cold tone. But I knew my gaze was soft staring at his face. But then I saw what he was wearing and fought the blush wanting to appear on my face.

"It's not that simple Danielle, there my parents. Whether they're good or bad. I just can't deal with that right now. I have to get to yet another blind date set up by Alya." I tried to keep my face neutral at that. But I knew it was with Lila and from how Marin was dressed somewhere expensive and Marin would be paying for both of them.

"Well, you better get going, Marin. And one more thing you look good." I said before walking away knowing with the time difference patrol was starting soon in Gotham. She. I got there my idiotic brothers were all there waiting for me.

Marin POV

I walk to the restaurant and when I get there I am directed to the table with Lila at it. I smile and sit down across from her. She looks me up and down with a predatory gleam in her eyes. I puke a little in my mouth that that. I know she only wants to be with me because of my money. Which is only possible by M threads.

"So it seems Alya has set us up on another date." She said which got me out of my thoughts and I finally registered what she was wearing.

"Yeah, she keeps sending us on blind dates. And to be honest I am getting tired of them. Since we don't have anything in common and you only want me for my money." I pointed out while trying not to get vertigo and sick from what she was wearing. Nothing went together perfectly. Like why fangs, snakes, and scorpions? And that dark blue dress doesn't compliment her skin tone at all and looks awful on her. I know she is trying to seduce me but she is actually making me want to gouge out my eyes.

Two hours later

Confession time I ended up almost zoning out the whole time. To the point, I don't even know what we were talking about. But making sure it never neared relationships and my company. Cause if it went there then she would try to worm her into it or get me to become her boyfriend. Which I will never until all life in the universe has been destroyed for a decade.

When I got home I flopped onto the couch and sighed. My company was flourishing along with there being multiple girls after me. But the one I wanted was on tour. She's the only one that saw me for who I really am. Kagami did but me and her never really clicked. We're friends but that's all we will ever be. But I and Luka have a connection that is pure and genuine I just don't know if we will ever get together.

Lila POV

I was walking home frustrated. Marin still refuses to be my boyfriend and worse of all he was avoiding looking at me the whole time. Why if I ever find out he likes someone then their lives are gonna become worse than his!

Marin is mine and I will do anything to keep it that way. The dimwits in class are my attack dogs which make things easier when I turn on the waterworks. But I know one thing they won't do is go after Danielle Wayne. And if I get rid of her for her affections toward Marin then everyone will get the idea to stay away from him since he is mine! I then smirked getting a perfect idea. I got out my phone to make a few calls.

Next day

Danielle POV

When I got to school the next day I saw Lila smirking. While also trying to get together with Marin. Which were futile attempts. Marin just keeps rejecting her. I sighed wondering when all of this would end but I don't know Lila won't stop until she gets what she wants.

I smirked at that thought though. Since I was the same way. I don't stop until I get what I want or until no one can. So let the games begin for who will win Marin's heart and affection.  I walked up to Lila knowing that I was scaring people with the haunting look on my face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 3.8K 21
Just your regular daminette with my own little twist. Marinette has had it. Life was out to get her. If Paris really was the City of Love, maybe life...
126K 3.2K 31
It's what the title says. Just so you know, most of them are tied together because I said so.
24.1K 667 22
+ Maribat Secret Santa 2020 + Bonus
165K 4.3K 32
yeah so I have the new daminette December calendar and decided to participate. I love daminette December and hope you enjoy this Jenny ❤️❤️❤️