WITHOUT YOU

By sanaathewriter

" Baby, how did I survive all this time? Without you, without you, you, you" More

faces.
prologue.
I
II
IV
V
VI
VII
VII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIXV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVII
epilogue

III

2.6K 118 6
By sanaathewriter

" Hi mommy, hi Raia." Alannah said, as she got in the car.

" Hi pretty girl. How was school?" I said.

" I had a good day today. I was on green all day and I really liked the lunch you made for me. Can you fix my lunch from now on ?" she responded.

" I'm glad you had a good day. I don't know about everyday, but I'll try and make it at least 3 times a week." I said.

" Okay. Are we going to see daddy?" she asked.

" Yea we're going to his basketball game ." I answered, and she squealed. One thing about my kids they love their daddy.

The rest of the ride was pretty much Lannah asking me what me and Raia did today, which wasn't much.

" Dada open door." Raia said, knocking on the door.

" Are those my two of my favorite little girls." Yannick said, picking both of the girl up.

" Hi daddy." they both squealed. Once he finished talking to them he came over to me.

" And now my favorite women." he said, kissing my lips.

" Hello Yannick." I smiled, as we walked inside.

" I got somebody for you to meet. Samia come here please." he yelled, and before I knew it the little girl was in front of me.

" Samia this is La La and Raia's mommy, and Teyana this is my youngest daughter Samia." Yannick said.

" Hi, you are so beautiful." I said, and she just smiled.

" Tanks you look pwetty." Samia said, melting my whole heart.

" Thank you pretty girl." I smiled, and before I knew it she ran back up the stairs to go play with the girls.

" Come on let me show you, your jersey." he said, leading me towards his room. " Here you go and I got you some matching shoes to go with them." he said, handing me the jersey and a Jordan box.

" You act like I don't have shoes that could've matched this jersey." I laughed.

" You don't got these, so I had to cop them for you. Plus I got you and the girls the same shoes, so y'all could match." he said. " That's okay with you right ?" he asked, and I nodded my head.

" Mia are you fine with staying with YaYa?" Yannick asked, and she happily shook her head. Over the last hour or so I was playing with the kids and while we were playing Samia warmed up to me.

" Okay daddy loves y'all." he said, giving them all kisses on there cheeks.

" Love you daddy." they all chirped. He gave them one last hug before we walked downstairs.

" All of there outfits are hung in there closet as well as there shoes. And the car should be here at around 5:15 to come get y'all. I think that's all." he said. " I love you." he said, kissing my cheek.

" I love you too, be safe." I smiled, and then he walked out of the door. After I made sure he got out of the driveway I went back upstairs with the girls.

" YaYa come play with us." Mia said, waving me over towards the girls.

****

" Say cheese." I said, as I snapped a picture of the girls.

" Mommy can we take one with you?" Lannah asked, tilting her head and I of course said yes. We took a few pictures together

(504) 221-6277: outside

" Come on girls the drivers outside." I announced. I got my purse and we headed outside. Once the girls were strapped in we made our way to Yanny's moms house.

: t me up out there 💞 we all rooting for you, I love you yanny

yanny 🤍: thanks t I love you more, im scoring at least 22 in the first half for you.

I hearted his message, before locking my phone.

" Hey my babies." she waved, as she entered the sprinter.

" Maw Maw." all of the girls yelled. She hugged all of them before coming to sit by me.

" Hello Teyana, long time no see." Tiffany, Yannick's mom, said hugging me.

" Hey mom, I missed you." I said, hugging her.

" Well hell I couldn't tell, you don't come to visit me or anything. If I didn't know any better I would think that we have beef." she joked, making me laugh.

" You know I could never beef with my bestie." I laughed. " I just been so busy with work and them two kids your son gave me." I said, and she just shook her head.

For the remainder of the car ride we caught up.

Once we got to the stadium security escorted us to our seats. After I sat down I took a minute to take in the scenery. I hadn't been to one of Yannick's games since last season, do to my busy work schedule.

" Girls look it's daddy." I said, pointing at Yannick.

" Hi daddy." they all screamed, waving at him. He blew a kiss our way before going back to warmups. Once warm ups started the game had began, the Pelicans got the ball first. When Yannick got the ball he pointed at me before shooting , and luckily he made it. Because if he didn't me and him definitely would've been fighting after the game.

****

" Good game out there Soule." I said, kissing his neck.

" Thank you." he smiled, looking in my eyes. " You spending the night with me tonight ?" he asked, running his hands through my hair.

" I got work tomorrow." I responded.

" You can leave from here to work. Plus I'm sure Lannah would love if you took her to school and make her lunch." he persuaded.

Now I know why I got 2 kids by this man, he is very persuasive, I thought to myself.

" And what about my uniform ?" I asked.

" You left a pair here when you picked up the kids." he answered. " Now what's you excuse ?" he asked.

" I'm staying with my baby daddy and my kids." I smiled, and he just kissed my lips.

" Come on let's go shower." he said, picking me up bridal style.

****

" Come on Lannah wake up." I said, shaking her up. I had been trying to wake her up for the past 5 minutes and she was not budging.

" I don't wanna wake up daddy." she said, turning over.

" It's not daddy, it's mommy." I said, and she immediately turned over.

" Am I dreaming?" she yawned, rubbing her eyes.

" No princess. Can you get up before your late for school, please." I said, and she finally got out of her bed.

" It really is you mommy." she smiled.

" I told you." I laughed. " I need you to brush your teeth and wash your face and once your done come get dressed, ok." I said, and she nodded her head.

" Do we have time for breakfast ?" she asked.

" You can get a quick breakfast. What do you want ?" I said.

" Can I have callas and fruit please." she said, and I nodded my head exciting her room. I went downstairs and made Lannah her breakfast and packed her lunch. As I was packing Alannah's lunch I felt somebody behind me.

" Good morning. How did you sleep?" Yannick smiled, hugging my waist.

" Great." I smiled. " And you ?"

" I slept good, you need to spend the night more often I slept good as hell. You sure you don't wanna be a stay at home mom?" he said, making me roll my eyes. " I'm just playing, let me let you get back to your mommy duties." he said.

" Can you tell Lannah to come here?" I asked, and he nodded his head running up the stairs.

While I waited for Alannah, I got all of my work things in order. Then I went to go kiss Soraia.

" I love you princess." I said, kissing her cheek before exiting the room. By the time I got downstairs Lannah was eating her fruit while waiting for me.

" You ready to go ?" I asked her, and she nodded her head with a mouthful of fruit.

" Before we go can you take a picture for mommy ?" I asked.

" Yep, I love taking pictures." she smiled, getting down from the bar to pose. She took a few pictures and then we began to get ready to leave.

" Daddy we're leaving." Lannah yelled, and he came running out of his room.

" Have a good day at school princess, behave." he said, kissing her forehead. " Daddy loves you very much."

" I love you too daddy." she smiled.

" Have a good day at work Te. Don't work yourself too hard. I love you." he said, kissing my lips.

" I love you too." I smiled.

" Ou I'm telling Teedy Milla." Lannah said, making both of us playfully roll our eyes.

" Girl please, let's get you to school. Tell your daddy bye." I said, grabbing her hand.

" Bye daddy."

" Bye baby girl." he waved.

@soignéyana

@soignéyana my first love 💙 alannah janae soule

****

" Yana, boss wants to see you." one of my co-workers said, and I nodded my head walking towards his office.

" Good morning Nurse Broussard." he said, as I entered the office.

" Morning." I said, taking a seat in the chair.

"  As you know we have been a little understaffed in your department, so we've hired more assistants. Effective today you will be getting off everyday at 5 , on Fridays 3:30, and you will have Saturdays and Sundays off." he informed me.

" You playing with me ?" I asked.

" No ma'am, also we would like to offer you a 4% raise." he said, making me raise my eyebrows.

" Daddy." Samia yelled.

" Yes." I answered, looking at her.

" Where's YaYa ?" she asked, head tilted.

" She went to work. Why ?" I asked.

" I wanna play with her. Is she coming back ?" Samia asked, jumping up and down.

" Maybe, I don't know." I shrugged, and she just ran away.

: your little best friend is asking for you 😭

yana 💞: aww send me pictures.... and I might be stopping by to see y'all after work

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 15.8K 24
typical highschool love story
10.4K 426 19
(𝘯.) 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘒𝘀𝘡 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘢; 𝘒 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘡𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘦π˜₯ π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 LUVVMARIEE PRODUCTIONS
685 25 7
IN WHICH... the lives of a former figure skater and the new basketball player on campus intertwine because of a singular cinnamon tasting kiss. origi...
3.4M 121K 61
πšˆπ™Ύπš„'πšπ™΄ π™Όπšˆ πš‚π™°π™»πš…π™°π™Άπ™΄, πšˆπ™Ύπš„'πšπ™΄ π™Όπšˆ 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴