𝐴𝑆𝐸𝐴𝑁 𝐸𝑚𝑝𝑖𝑟𝑒

By LeoXi_Andria

[ Under Editing/Rewrite. ] Caught in a tangled up chain of mysteries, A family raised from the Orient Sea of... More

𝙸 𝙽 𝙵 𝙾 𝚁 𝙼 𝙰 𝚃 𝙸 𝙾 𝙽
𝘊𝘩 1 : First and Foremost.
𝐶ℎ 2: Imperial Return.
𝐶ℎ 3: The Heirs.
𝐶ℎ 5: Flashbacks.
𝐶ℎ 6: To The Palace.
𝐶ℎ 7: In Sanity.
𝐶ℎ 8: The Countdown.
𝐶ℎ 9: Imperial Family.
𝐶ℎ 10: The Great Library.
𝐶ℎ 11: Preparations.
𝐶ℎ 12: Upheaval.
𝐶ℎ 13: The Empty Throne.
𝘊𝘩 14: Who You Are.
𝘊𝘩 15: From the Unknown
𝘊𝘩 16 : The First Test.

𝐶ℎ 4: The Crown's Denial.

993 41 45
By LeoXi_Andria

[Edited on 11/18/2022.]

Before getting into this chapter, I'll have to explain the eldest siblings birth order. 

As you all know, I didn't really specify who really was the eldest or the siblings order when I showed you the imperial records during the "Information" chapter. I did state in the old information chapter, before editing it, that the ages is not of order or is useless.

But in the edited version, such as this, they would most likely be important.

Now. As mentioned, 

Martial Law was the first in line and is first born... That is true if you consider taking the time to read history of martial law in the Philippines. It was FIRST implemented on 1898, nationwide, but was only famous during 1970's era.

PKI was the second in line, I personally consider him to be born or founded on 1914, But I also consider his age that he was born on 1920. Overall, He was the 'known' second born.

Free Thai, Third in line and is Princess royal, meaning she is the first born princess. 1941 was the known date of the movement operation, But I consider its movement to be more than those dates. In this case, I consider it, It was already operating long before the said date.

Mpaja, Fourth in line, Actually he was supposed to be third in line, as the movement started on 1931, But due to unspoken reasons, for now, He'll be fourth in line.

Vietcong, Fifth in line, Started on late 1950's. Needed for more explaination? no? Okay. I wasn't even willing to give any.

:)

═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══

Standing still in one place, Asean's blood run cold upon the scene that was presented infront of him.

The steps to the second floor, stained with the flowing blood going down to the white tiles and carpet leading up to the large doors of the throne room...

The cries of his young eldest children rang endlessly, calling out a name they woud call as "mother". His whole body paralyzed at one spot, His breathing could no longer set itself straight and proper.

He couldn't breathe...

" ███ ...?"

.

.

.

"What?"

Asean eyes widened in shock, being at the edge of his seat, on this context, his throne.

"The Prime Minister and the First Prince, You say?"

"Yes, Your Majesty."

The Emperor laid his back, sighing deeply. He didn't know what to say or feel at the moment, His children had been spotted near the capital's border...

"You're dismissed."

His personal aid excused the soldier, bowing to the monarch before leaving in a strict manner. Another sigh was heard from Asean, turning his head to his aid;

"Has a letter arrived from them yet? A message perhaps?"

"No, Your Majesty."

Those brats... I thought I could entrust them to those they are all still fools!

Asean gripped his gloves tightly, showing his disappointment and irritation with all his thoughts flying all over the place. If only he could get off his throne just for a moment, But no...

Such is being an emperor.

"Your Majesty, A certain guest has arrived as you expected."

"Who―"

Asean was already stressed with the report that came to him. His eyes brows had already wrinkled his forehead, so who was this now?

"Shall we guide them to the drawing room?"

"Do as you see fit."

"As you wish..."

The servants then left the room after gracefully bowing to the emperor. Asean let out another sigh, standing up from his throne, dusting himself from the non-existent dust on his clothes.

He absolutely wanted to bang his head into a wall and let it bleed until he forget all the stress that was reported to him today, much less, start another unexplainable riot, like he did during his father's rule...

But instead of doing so, He just suppressed it all inside his chest, smiling as if nothing, Straightening his clothes to go and greet his "enexpected" guest.

"Lead the way."

His aid bowed and followed behind the emperor, thus, making their way to the drawing room that his guest was asked to stay inside, until, he had arrived.

But before doing so...

"Send a vehicle and a trustable servant to the southern manor. I doubt those children would likely stay in that manor any longer after accepting my letter."

"As You command."

Asean entered the room immediately. Seeing that his guest was relaxed upon sitting on the couch, His hand behind the backrest of the couch and a cup of tea in his other hand.

While all the things, A brown envelope rested on the table below him.

"It has been a while, Love~"

A familiar grin and stare welcomed him. The accent had just reached his ears like a lustful snake coming into its prey, Yet, Asean brushed it all off and sat on the opposite couch.

"I have told you to stop calling me of such."

Crossing his legs, Asean stared back with an uninterested look, making the other look away in disappointment.

"But, for this one time I'll let it pass...

EU..."

"Hmm... Still the same as the past."

EU released a contained chuckle, putting down the cup form which he drank from, to the table.

"Get to the point, I have another appointment to go."

The european's face darkened, disappointment on his face as he look down to the envelope on the table.

"What is this?"

"Find out."

Another chuckle was let out by the european, handing the envelope to the asian with a grin on his face...

The emperor, Asean, took and read the contents of the envelopes documents stored inside of it. With every word, every sentence of the document made Asean shock as the seconds pass. EU could see that the asian had his emotions going all over his face, Shock, Sadness, anger, Denial... All of which he still continued reading each and every document.

After all of that, He could see that Asean's hands were trembling, with his eyes not taking it off at the priceless information inside the document.

"I thought this case was dropped...?"

Still trembling, EU wanted to tell Asean slowly about this, but looking at the asian's desparate and angry expression, he concluded that Asean... would likely demand him an answer immediately.

"Yes, it was, Yet... I took it upon my self to investigate even further into it..."

Suddenly, Asean slammed the papers onto the table, causing the cups and refreshments biscuits on the table scatter. The colour of the tea spilled on the table, spreading to some parts f the documents and drip down to the carpeted ground...

The European wasn't surprised. EU had already expeceted this, coming from his childhood up to the present time he knew Asean...  The Emperor's face darkened as his fist, still on the table, let the table crack slightly.

"This isn't true... The case isn't this complicated."

"Do you really think so?"

EU stared back to Asean, His eyes turning his slits with only a faint glow coming from his eyes.

"Do you think I'll lie to you this way? Especially, when it concerns someone you had loved?"

"No. You have to tell me the truth."

Asean was trembling, His breathing was becoming uneven. He was in denial and his expression says it all. He couldn't accept it, And he won't until reality will hit him hard.

"You have to accept the fact that―"

Silence...

"―This is the truth, the reality―"

Quiet!

He had no choice... Was there even one?

"―You can't keep lying to yourself―"

"Enough!"

He could only lie to such lengths but he couldn't keep lying to himself... No could he? Such an existence was so loved and treasured, only to slip away into the time's cruelty.

"―You have to face the truth―"

"Stop!"

Was everything... really necessary?

"―That Empress Y/N is dead!!!"

For a moment... Asean felt something inside of him snap.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"Ah~ Now that I've finished rounding all of you up, can you now see the property damage that you've caused?"

Free Thai Looked down on her siblings, all of which were on their knees, some even tied with ropes. Her aura fiery as she was A~bsoloutly mad, her expression had already darken to the point that it was already unexplainable.

"Yes, Elder Sister."

Looking behind Free Thai, The southern Manor that was once praised as the replica of the golden past, was now just a piece of rubbles, Half of the architecture torn down to the ground.

It was no longer accessible to live in.

Luckily, The servants living among them had survived, as they had evacuated early on.

Why?

Some Siblings thought it was a good idea to do an experiment inside the kitchen, whilst, cooking something that looked taboo.

"Why The f*ck am I tied along with them?!"

Martial Law screeched as he struggle to get out of the rope, tying him down along with his other 3 brothers.

"Shut the f*ck up... Anyways."

"There's no use... If F.T. goes full on Mother mode, She's unstoppable."

"Ugh..."

Loud screeching noises was to be heard from every distance as F.T. showed taser gun to her fellow siblings, smiling happily like a child whose found her long lost toy... The teens, especially the eldests, swollow their silava, knowing their practically her prisoners now.

The others watched, as they all spectate the alarming torture that F.T. bestowed upon her fellow elder brothers, Making them drop a sweat and wish that they would only kneel on rice than get tased.

 ' May the heavens welcome them gently... '

The younger siblings prayed, welcoming a non-existent tears going down their faces.

"So... Whose next~?"

Free Thai sang as she was smiling innocently. Their eldest brothers already had bubbles and foam coming out of their mouths as they were all unconscious on the grouns, All beaten up and drained of any energy they had left.

All of them looked away, Fright and horror filling their eyes as they try not to make any unnecessary movement. They really didn't want to end up like zombies, like their brothers...

"Sigh... It seems like we have to move to another villa now..."

F.T. deeply sighed, combing her front hair to the back, at first she didn't really like long hair, but then again, she has hair that reached her hips only because it reminded her of someone special in her life...

Someone... Important...

Timor and Papua then hugged F.T's legs as they were still small in country years... This made the Thai awed because of their innocent and cute expressions looking at her with concern, she scooped up the two kids and hugged them tightly, like they were plushies...

"Aww! What would I do without these cute angels!"

The two youngest boys giggled as Free Thai still hugged them. Yet, The other's were still on their punishment pose, Only the two youngests were spoiled to the point of exception in punishments.

"Well... We'll leave you all be. Make sure to learn your lessen until dinner time, hmm?"

"Dinner time?! We haven't even have breakfast yet! It isn't even lunch time!"

"Did I stutter?"

Free Thai looked back to her complaining siblings like she was ready to unalive them at any moment.

"N...No..."

"Yes, Now Do carry on."

They all cried mentally, knowing they'll have to starve.... again...

"Good... I shouldn't be worried any longer..."

[ To Be Continued... ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 136 26
This story is about Philippines who stayed in his country home for 5 years and never went to meetings because of some business need to be done, and d...
4K 158 39
The rewriting of 'Here we go again' (My first book) »This story will conclude in a ship (Netherlands x Indonesia) !! »Long Chapters, Updating every...
3.6K 140 14
One by one, the past had tormented and ripped them apart from themselves. One had become selfish. One of blinded loyalty. One still of mourning of lo...
3.7K 117 12
As the night falls in a blink of an eye, cold winds started occupying the balcony. It was stupidly cold for the poor organization, not only because o...