endgame ✦ draco malfoy

By bubble_blossommm

Stella Blackwood, a pureblood witch who spent her life following traditions living by the rules of parents. D... More

summer loving
drunk in love
joke shop
invitation from h.s.
the slug club
liquid luck
curiosity
fall from grace
about last night
last summer
out on the pitch
secrets
ring ring
saints and sinners
confession
picking fights
picking fights pt. 2
quidditch!
up in the tower
a slug club christmas
the empty compartment
the snowflake ball
new year's kiss
wishes
wish come true
stargazing
a dozen white peonies
kiss n tell
caught
caught pt. 2
preparations
cotillion
paris
pretty when i cry
tuscany
skinny love
new year, same old mistakes
new beginnings
i promise
party's over
ilvermorny
the night after
off and on
ouch
the letter
polyjuiced
heart = broken
snowfall
please don't go
party like it's 1998
walk of shame
first night back
playing games
shots fired pt. 2
no one else
plotting
study session
revenge is sweet
detention
going according to plan
up in the tower... again
speechless
do over
truth serum
unforgivable
again...
just do it
sendoff
and just like that, we're gone
old habits die hard
i'll wait
old money
summer's over
✦ author's note ✦

shots fired

3.4K 52 60
By bubble_blossommm

slytherin party playlist🖤🐍:

AG - Terrible Thing

She Wants Revenge - Tear You Apart

Lana Del Rey - Freak

The Weeknd - Star Girl Interlude (ft. Lana Del Rey)

    Tonight, us Slytherins are throwing a party in the Chamber of Secrets to kick off the start of the second semester. All of the boys have been spending all day setting up for the party down in the Chamber while us girls got busy getting all of the alcohol and "party favors". Luckily, Stass has a cousin who knows a wizard that can get us all of the "party favors" we need.

    Owls flew in and out of the Owlery as we waited for the owl from Stass's cousin. There were bird shit everywhere and feather flying floating around, sticking to the clear lip gloss on my lips.

    "So...", Stass said looking down at the ground and twirling her hair with her finger. "What's going on between you and Draco?"

    "Nothing... why?"

    "I'm not stupid, Stell. I know a sneaking hookup when I see one. How do you think Adrian and Chelsea Brighton break up?"

    "You were the sneaking slut?"

    "Hey! It's not my fault that Adrain was done with her ass", she said crossing her arms.

    "Why didn't you tell me?"

    "Because I didn't want you to think of me differently. You were in a committed relationship with Theo and I know how you feel about cheating"

    "Stass", I sighed, wrapping my arms around her shoulders. "I would never judge for any of your poor decisions, even if they're really really bad"

    "Anyways...", she said pulling away. "Since we're up in the Owlery, I wonder what happened to that letter that was supposed to reach Louis"

    "Same here, but at this point, I don't even care anymore. That relationship is over with and I'm completely over it. I wanted it to end some way or another"

    Now that Stass is bringing up the whole letter mix up, I am starting to wonder what ever happened to my letter. It all still makes no sense to me. Someone has to really be invested in my life to go out of their way to write a brand new letter and switch it out with an original. There's a deep gut feeling that I have that tells me Theo did it because he still has feelings for me but it doesn't add up. Theo has been a good friend to me and he hasn't tried to come onto me like he's done in the past. I don't think that he did it but there's a possibility that he did.

    After Stass received the parcel from her cousin's owl, we both walked from the Owlery to our common room and dropped off the parcel to Blaise, who took it downstairs to the Chamber of Secrets.

    When we got to our dorm room, we immediately started to get ready for the party. I wore a black lace corset top with a pleated denim mini skirt and a pair of my platform Prada lace up shoes. My matched Stass's, who wore the same kind of mini skirt with a black baby tee with a small white Chanel logo embroidered at the neckline. Once we sprayed on our Jo Malone perfume, we held hands and walked out of our dorm room to the party.

    Right as we entered through the large door to the chamber, we immediately walked to the  table where all the drinks were. Stass grabbed the plastic shot cups and I grabbed the handle of tequila. We both grabbed a slice of lime and took our shot of tequila, sucking on the juice of the lime immediately after. The taste of tequila dancing on my tongue started to bring me flashbacks to Theo's New Year's Eve party.

    "Oh! There's the boys", Stass said pointing over to Blaise, Alex, Theo, and Draco.

    Draco walked in wearing all black with his shirt unbuttoned, exposing his toned body with his silver chain necklaces shining against his pale skin. He ran his fingers through his perfect soft blonde hair as he walked towards Stass and I. I shouldn't feel aroused right now, but I am.

    "I can't believe you ladies are taking shots without me again", Blaise pouted. "You know how left out I feel whenever you do this"

    "Don't worry, B. I will pour you a shot", I said reaching for the handle of tequila and pouring Blaise a shot. 

    "Tequila? Be carful, Stell. You don't want to start dancing on top of a table without panties on again"

    "Maybe I should", I smirked.

    "Don't get me too excited, Stell", he winked.

    "Just take the damn shot", Draco snapped, frowning as he turned to look in a different direction.

    Blaise scoffed and shook his head, taking the plastic shot cup from my hand. He threw his head back as he took his shot of tequila and immediately reached for the lime, throwing it into his mouth.

    "I saved something for you, Stell", he smirked, pulling out a small bag with a blue tab in it. "I remember you missing our little friend molly"

    "Hmm... I haven't seen her since my breakup with Theo"

    "You did molly after we broke up?", asked Theo.

    "Yeah... but everyone else did it too. I couldn't necessarily drink because when I did, I ended up getting drunk and hooking up with Dr-", I said stopping myself before I could say Draco's name.

    "Where's mine?", Stass scoffed. "I can't believe you didn't save me one"

    "Don't worry, Miss Perez. I saved you something better", Blaise said pulling out another small bag with a small sheet that had a picture of a snitch.

    "I haven't done acid since before rehab", she said clutching her chest. "You're the best"

    "I know", he sighed, passing Stass and I our small bags of drugs.

    Stass and I both grabbed the bags and popped them drug on our tongues. I rolled my tongue back, throwing the bright blue tab to the back of my throat and swallowing it. Draco looked me in the eyes and took his first shot of the night, barely flinching from the burning taste of the alcohol.

    "Take a few more shots", Stass said handing me two shot cups. "Get a little tipsy before the molly kicks in. After that, we could go find you a cute little Hufflepuff for the night"

    "Bitch, you read my mind", I winked.

    Draco glared at me as I took my two shots of tequila consecutively, scrunching my nose and pursing my lips once I started to taste it. I threw the two shot cups on the table and took Stass's hand, dragging her into the crowd of people with me.

    "Have you spotted anyone cute yet?", she asked dancing to the loud music. "My eyes are still on a look out"

    "Nope. Not a single cute wizard I would want to sneak away to the Room of Requirement with"

    "Damn. Why can't Hogwarts be bigger and have more Cedric Diggorys?"

    "Good fucking question"

    "Oh look!", she shouted, pointing her finger over at Henry Williams. "Henry's the perfect hook up. He's a Hufflepuff, pureblood, and is on the quidditch team"

    "I think I should steer away from quidditch players"

    "But they're the best in bed", she pouted.

    "I don't care, Stass", I said rolling my eyes. "I just want one random hook up to wash away Draco"

    "Then who would be better than Henry Williams?"

    "I guess you're right", I sighed. "What's the worst that could happen? I only have one class with him and I doubt he's going to be clingy after"

    "There you go. Now go shag him", she said shoving me towards Henry, making me slam into his chest.

    Henry grabbed me by the waist out of basic instinct. I looked up from his chest into his deep brown eyes. He smiled and let go of my waist and placed his hands onto my shoulders.

    "Watch out, Stella", Henry chuckled. "You're one drink away from stumbling your way up to the Slytherin Common Room"

    "Oh... I wasn't... um..."

    I'm so fucking bad at flirting. I can't believe I just let Stella convince me to do this.

    "I'm not that drunk", I nervously chuckled. "I just slipped on some spilt beer. Good thing I fell into your arms and not on the ground"

    "Maybe we should go somewhere more quiet and talk about how lucky I am to have you falling into me", he smirked, taking my hand.

    I followed Henry out of the crowd of sweaty dancing bodies. The touch of Henry's hand was intensified and feeling of lust took over my body. Yup, the molly is kicking in.

    Right before Henry and I could reach the runway that lead us out of the main room of the Chamber, Draco grabbed my wrist and ripped my hand out of Henry's.

    "Hands off of her, Williams", Draco growled.

    "Stella is fair game, Malfoy", Henry said crossing his arms. "If I remember correctly, you two broke up before the start of fall"

    "No. She's. Not"

    "Why don't you go back to being an asshole while we go somewhere else", he said taking my hand from Draco's.

    "Why don't you go back to missing goals", Draco sneered, taking my hand back.

    "I'm not a fucking rag doll!", I yelled, ripping my hand out of Draco's tight grip. "Draco, you can go suck it, and Henry, let's go"

    Henry took my hand and started to pull me away from Draco, who then pulled out his wand and pointed it in Henry's face. He held his wand with a firm grip and did not hesitate to press the tip of his wand against Henry's throat. Draco looked down on Henry with the corner of his lip turned slightly up and his nostrils flared.

    "If I were you, I'd let go of Stella's hand and leave. You don't know what I'm capable of"

    Why am I turned on right now?

    "Put your fucking wand down", I scoffed, rolling my eyes and grabbing Draco's wrist. I forcefully pushed his hand down, lowering his wand and then turned to Henry, pulling him away from Draco. "Come on, Henry. Let's go"

    "Actually, Stella... I think I'm going to go now...", Henry said letting go of my hand.

    Are you fucking kidding me?

    "I'll see you later", he said walking away to the main room where the party is.

    I can't believe Draco just scared off Henry Williams. He's talking big while pointing his wand at someone. All I wanted was just a fun little hook up and now I have deal with Draco and his stupid possessiveness. I'm not his fucking property or his girlfriend. He has no right to tell me what to do and who to see.

    Draco reached for my neck, gripping the sides of it tightly and took two steps closer to me. His bright blue eyes glimmering under the flashing lights. His nostrils were still flared and the corners of his lips were turned down.

    "Don't ever do that shit again", he growled through his teeth. "What did I tell you about letting over people touch you?"

    Two can play this game.

    I grabbed Draco's hand and ripped it from my neck, grabbing his shoulder and pushing him against the wall. Draco's eyes widened and his frown turned into a smirk. He placed his hand on my waist and started to slowly move it down my skirt but I grabbed his hand with my free one, grabbing it tightly.

    "Don't fucking tell me what to do", I seethed. "You don't own me, Draco Malfoy"

    "You're really turning me on right now, Blackwood", he smirked. "It's really cute that you're trying to be the dominant one"

    "I'm not playing, Draco. Leave me alone"

    "Listen here", he threatened, grabbing my shoulders and turning me around, pinning me against the wall. "You don't get to tell me what to do. You're mine, Stella, mine"

    Just seeing Draco in his threatening nature and his big hands gripping me tightly, his plump lips only a few inches from my face, I can't help but feel letting him do whatever he wants to my body.

    Draco bit down on his bottom lip and looked at me up and down with his glittering blue eyes. He grabbed my cheeks with his hand and aggressively tilted my head up so that I can look directly into his eyes. I really really shouldn't be turned on right now, but I fucking am. It's like Draco looks at me and then all of the sudden I just want him to rip my clothes off.

    I instantly felt Draco soft plump lips collide with mine. His kiss was aggressive and rough, like he's been thirsting for me and my lips quenched his thirst. He slipped his tongue into my mouth, swirling his tongue around mine. Draco used his free hand and slipped it under my mini skirt, grabbing my ass tightly. He bit down on my bottom lip and sucked on it.

    "I'm not going to let you have me just yet", he said letting go of my cheek and my ass. "You've been very disobedient, Stella. You don't get to have me until you're begging on your knees for me to fuck you"

    Even when I try to start playing Draco's game, he's still somehow winning. I thought that I could leave him in a dry spell but here he is, getting me all worked up and ready to be manhandled. He's fucking cock blocking himself.

    I left Draco alone in the dark corner and walked back to the party, ready to get drunk to drown out the fact the effects of the molly. If I didn't take the molly that Blaise gave me, I wouldn't be lusting over Draco right now. Just his presence is making me want to have his hand around my neck while he fucks me mercilessly again.

    When I got back to the main room of the party, I saw Blaise laying down onto of a table having random witches do body shots off of his abs. He had a sliced lime in his mouth and a trail of salt that lead down to his belly button that had a plastic shot cup on top of it. Daphne Greengrass was in line to do the boys shot off of Blaise but I pushed her away. This is going to get Draco to angry and hot.

    "Woah", Blaise chuckled. "Somebody is excited"

    "Just shut up and lie down", I said shoving the slice of lime in his mouth.

    I grabbed the handle of tequila from the table and filled up the shot glass. Before diving into Blaise's abdomen, I looked at Draco from across the table, giving him a devilish smirk. He scoffed and rolled his eyes, trying to look away from the sight of me taking body shots off of his best friend.

    I pulled my hair to the side and dove for the shot of tequila, wrapping my mouth around the plastic cup, sucking on it and throwing my head back, feeling the alcohol trickle down my throat. Right after taking the shot, I spit the cup out and licked the salt off of Blaise's stomach until I reached the middle of his chest. I then picked up the lime from his mouth, making sure our lips don't touch and sucked the juice out of it.

    After I finished, I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and gave Draco a wink. His face turned red and his fist were balled up. He grabbed a handle of vodka from the table and immediately started drinking from it.

    "Did anyone tell you that you have a really nice tongue?", Blaise asked, propping himself up on the table with his elbows.

    "No, but I can show you how nice it is on other part of your body", I smirked.

    "If you say so, Blackwood", he said getting up from the table.

    "Lay your ass back down, Zabini!", Draco yelled from across the table, making Blaise drop his smile and lay back down on the table.

    "Don't be such a prude, Draco", I mocked. "I'd say you can lie down on this table but your abs aren't as rock hard as Blaise's"

    "Shit", Blaise chuckled.

    "You shut your mouth before I kick your ass!", Draco threatened, pointing his finger at Blaise.

    "Aw, are you getting jealous, Draco"

    "You're such a bitch", he scoffed, taking another swig from his handle of vodka.

    "Look who's gettin all pouty"

    "That's it!"

    "I think you need some water", Theo said grabbing both of my shoulders and shuffling me away from Draco and Blaise. "And maybe a sobering reality check"

    "Don't be such a party pooper. I was just getting started", I pouted. "Draco was about to get so mad, he was going to fuck me"

    "Excuse me, what?!", he exclaimed, stopping and then stepping in front of me. "What the hell are you doing, Stell? You're getting him mad so you two can hook up? Not too long ago, you were walking out of my guest bedroom, all 'I need space from him'?"

    "There was space, and there wasn't when our skin were pressed against each other"

    "God", he scoffed, throwing his hands up. "I can't believe you"

    "Why are you getting mad?"

    "Because I wanted more for you, Stell", he sighed. Theo grabbed both of my shoulders and looked at me with his blue eyes. "I care about you and I don't want you to get hurt again"

    Without even thinking, I grabbed the back of Theo's neck, pulling his face down to me and kissed his lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.6K 952 40
Bella Makenna, a sixth year Hufflepuff, is just an average witch attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She spends her days watching Q...
1.1K 45 13
Its his last year at Hogwarts and former Hogwarts bully, Draco Malfoy just wants to clean up his act and get through the year. Maybe even apply for a...
3.3M 101K 85
In which the sun polar the moon and chaos parts in the midst of it. "Are you my sweet witch or Nott's pretty girl, Clarke?" Draco grinned as she buc...
127K 2.1K 31
Aspen Nott, Theodore Nott's twin sister, begins her 7th year at Hogwarts, she brakes up with Draco Malfoy. She gets herself into deeper trouble and c...