Danganronpa Ship Headcanons

By That_one_nerd21

Headcanons for: Oumasai Amamiibo Saioumota Soudam Hinadam Komohina Soukomahinadam No ship hating please Cove... More

Danganronpa Headcanons
OumaSai (1)
Komahina (1)

Soukomahinadam (1)

136 2 1
By That_one_nerd21

For at home date nights, Hajime cooks for all of them (he makes something vegan for Gundham) and they all lay down on the couch and choose a movie to watch then fall asleep cuddling on the couch.

When one of them is sad they all form a cuddle pile on the bed with the sad person in the middle and cuddle them and give them kisses on any visible skin to make them feel better.

Gundham and Kazuichi have been banned from the kitchen because they accidentally almost burned the house down trying to cook for Hajime and Nagito.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 35.9K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
80.3K 2.9K 50
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
133K 4.7K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
268K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...