Verdant Emperor - Villain Izu...

By TheHinokami

What happens to people that don't have quirks in a world full of quirks? What happens to the world when one q... More

Chapter 1: The Divergence
Chapter 2: Finding Shelter & First Steps
Chapter 3: Results & Giran
Chapter 4: Physical Conditioning & New Home & Two New Members
Chapter 5: Verdant Guards & Training
Chapter 6: UA Exam & All Might's Regrets
Chapter 7: Expanding & New Bases
Chapter 8: U.S.J
Chapter 9: Heros & Villains & Anti-Heroes!?
Chapter 10: Sports Festival & Verdant Movements
Chapter 11: Hosu
Chapter 12: Hosu Aftermath
Chapter 13: Verdant Expansion & Advamcenets & Unkown Enemy!?
Chapter 14: Heroes Vs Meta Liberation Army
Chapter 15: Prelude to Summer Break
Chapter 16: Summer Camp
Chapter 17: Kamino Incident
Chapter 18: Shock & The Sealment of Fate
Chapter 19: Saying Goodbye
Chapter 20: Advancing Plans & Growing
Chapter 21: Reactions
Chapter 22: Growth & Overhaul!?
Chapter 23: Save Eri!
Chapter 24: Aftermath of the raid
Chapter 25: Military Line Assualt!
Chapter 26: Battle Aftermath
Chapter 27: Desperation!
Chapter 28: The fall of Aichi
Chapter 29: Conversations
Chapter 30: Intriguing
Chapter 32: Meeting Pt. 1
Chapter 33: Meeting Pt. 2
Chapter 34: Large Scale Combat!
Chapter 35: Bloodshed
Chapter 36: UA's Surrender & Effects
Chapter 37: Meeting & Ackowlegements
Chapter 38: The Future Within Reach!
Chapter 39: Japan's Fall!
Chapter 40: The Verdant Emperor Will! [End]

Chapter 31: Prelude to Meeting

9.4K 323 47
By TheHinokami

3rd POV:

It had been about two weeks since the Verdant had the message and phone number passed along to UA and during this time Izuku had put a heavier focus on getting all other prefectures under his control. Dabi and the other Verdant Guards have been hard at work to complete Izuku's desire and finally, they had completed it on the second Friday since giving UA the number. Izuku was a bit surprised when UA decided to wait a bit before making the phone call since they didn't want to do it right away as they needed some time to plan things out on what would happen once they surrendered to be under Verdant control. Izuku was honestly interested in the conversations and had watched each meeting they had to learn everything live instead of watching replays later on since he wanted to be prepared in the event they ever called out of the blue.

Overall, Izuku's summary of UA's plan was that they wanted to negotiate for rights to be one of the premier police academies that would push out highly trained individuals for the police force. UA wanted the right to be able to maintain some autonomy when it comes to controlling the school but would follow regulations on what the students need to be trained in for the police department if the hero course was converted. They also wanted the heroes associated with the school to be able to gain licenses to act as police agents like other heroes have been once they came under Verdant control. As far as Izuku could see it was all things that he was willing to agree with as he did want to have an academy for the highly specialized police force agents that he needed. 

So far he was already converting other hero schools into police academies with high standards that were being implemented. This means converting UA would be easier since the framework was already there and UA seemed completely open to it as well. Now, Izuku wasn't converting every single hero school into a police academy since he didn't plan to overrun the field of specialized units from these schools like what happened with the hero field where people got into it for fame and money. Instead, he was picking the schools that had better track records of pushing out highly decent heroes in the past due to their standards which Izuku was looking for. So far of the hundreds of hero schools he took over only about 10 across all of the prefectures had been converted but they still weren't on the scale of UA in size. There was also the fact that the number of students in a class was being increased from the standard 20 for a hero class to more around 40 per class. This was because the police worked as large teams most of the time and even though the specialized unit type police will sometimes work solo they will still need a heavy focus on teamwork.

However, there was one major issue that was presented by converting the hero schools into police academies. It was the fact that most people that joined the police were typically out of high school already which meant that Izuku had planned to make the hero schools or some into universities instead of just high schools. So far the plan was working out since he had thought about it far in advance and the current hero schools that were converted were given an education plan that matched the current police academies. What Izuku was planning to do was to convert larger hero schools like UA from high schools to universities where they would have the actual highly specialized training at. This way the smaller police academies would feel their students into the universities to receive the specialized training and obtain higher-level education on the way. 

So if UA accepted to becoming a police academy then they would need to convert into a university and the teachers would need to prepare for that as they would be the ones teaching higher-level classes. The current students would be allowed to finish out their educations and then move into the higher-level education section of the school but once the current first-year students graduated out of high school then there would be no more high school students going to it. The first-year students would also undergo the normal police education at UA if they accepted it otherwise they would transfer to a different course while those in upper years would need to attend other police academies to receive the basic training before returning to the university. 

Izuku had presented his overall plan for the highly specialized police force to the Verdant Guards as well as a lot of the people high up in the police that is under Verdant control since Izuku wanted their views on the overall plan since they would be having a say in it. They liked the overall plan and were happy law enforcement was coming back to the police. They did question if schools like UA would accept since they didn't know of UA's possible surrender since they weren't in the loop. Izuku told them that it would happen even if UA didn't accept since hero schools would be removed so it was become a police university or became a normal school which even without knowing about Nezu's plans would be unlikely in Izuku's mind since Nezu would want to have a place in power to help shape the future.

Another week had passed and Izuku had stabilized all of the prefecture's underworld under his control. Izuku was now literally the emperor of the underworld but that wasn't the end goal! No, Izuku was going to be the Emperor of Japan and would lead the society of Japan into a brighter future which the rest of the world should hopefully follow! 'I just hope the research and development department can make the breakthrough I want soon for our future space exploration since we need to be prepared to establish a moon base or the framework of one within a year or so after I stabilize Japan since I want us to focus on moving forward towards space as humans should have.' Izuku thought as he was going through his documents. As the hours passed a knock came on his door as his mother walked in. Izuku smiled seeing her and she sat down.

"It feels like yesterday that you were coming home with bruises and scars but now look at you... the Emperor of the underworld and soon the Emperor of Japan." Inko said as she sat across from Izuku. Now, don't get Izuku wrong because he enjoys spending time with his mother but the tone of voice is the type she uses when she wants to ask something important so he knew she had a motive when she came into his office and didn't wait until he went to their home inside of the main base. Izuku sat straighter and asked her what she was needing since she clearly wants to talk about something important which made her chuckle since Izuku had gotten so much better at reading her.

"Indeed... Izuku, you know the moment you take over the area where UA is in that you will run into the Bakugo's which means Katsuki Bakugo. I am here to see if you ever came up with an answer about what you are going to do in regards to him." Inko asked and Izuku froze because he had to admit he had forgotten everything about one Katsuki Bakugo. Izuku had so much more to focus on than his hatred and revenge for Bakugo that it had left his entire mind and body. "I don't know... I had forgotten all about him and my hatred until you mentioned it. I have had far bigger things to focus on than him. So I honestly don't know what to do about it." Izuku said which made Inko nod her head and suggest that he get UA to bring the first-years to the meeting whenever they call since it would be better to deal with it sooner instead of later. Izuku thought it over and said he would talk it over with the Verdant Guards.

Another day passed and the topic was talked about with his Verdant Guards. They all suggested that he invite 1-A and 1-B to the meeting as well since they would be directly impacted by UA's surrender since they wouldn't be heroes anymore but could go into the police training right away since the school would only need to cram about a semester or so in since the school is in the starting portion of the second semester. They also thought it was better to deal with his issues with Bakugo before they went further with other plans so Izuku didn't get distracted by it. As they were about to end the meeting the bug user walked in and told them that UA had called the phone and was waiting for Izuku to answer. Izuku looked at his guards and they all nodded their heads.

They turned the phone in the meeting room onto the other phone at the base and the member on that side unmuted the burner phone that number was given to UA. "Hello, this is Verdant Emperor," Izuku said in his calm tone. A few seconds later Nezu speaks up and introduces everyone that is in the meeting with him. Izuku though could see all of them due to the bug user having her memories shown on the wall. "Though I would enjoy a normal phone call every once in a while I don't anticipate this to be a typical Monday morning phone call so I must ask. What is the reason you are calling Principal Nezu?" Izuku asked as if he had no idea why they truly were calling. The line was silent before Nezu spoke up once more. "Verdant Emperor, UA would like to set a meeting up with you and your men as UA would like to discuss the terms of UA surrender due to the likelihood of you obtaining the prefecture we are located in within the coming months." Principal Nezu said right out the gate without hitting around the bush which honestly shocked Izuku a bit that Nezu would outright admit it. 

"That is risking of you admitting that on a phone call Principal Nezu. Aren't you worried about anyone in the government finding out about this and replacing you before I take over the prefecture you are located in?" Izuku asked curious to see the response Nezu has for this which he heard a chuckle. "I am not concerned since the government doesn't really have the forces to deal with UA right now due to how thin you made them spread out. I will also come clean and say I know you already control this prefecture in the underworld and you just haven't publicly claimed it since you are going for the moral hits on Japan's government and those that still support them since you are slowly taking the land when you could likely make it much faster. Am I right?" Nezu said which earned a laugh out of Izuku and all of his Verdant guards which made the other side silent. "I was wondering when someone would call me out on it! You are indeed correct Nezu since I already do control your prefecture." Izuku said as he calmed down and waited for everyone else to calm down as well.

"I am willing to have this meeting Nezu but I can't exactly walk out in the open to come to meet you at UA since the government would without a doubt not care to bomb UA if they knew I would be there for an extended period of time," Izuku said and Nezu agreed since the chimera wouldn't put it pass the government to do it if they could get rid of Izuku and turn the war. Nezu suggested Verdant picking a place to meet and Izuku went with it. "I will send you coordinates to a location where I will have people come to get you in two days. They will then lead you to the place I will be located at, will this be acceptable?" Izuku asked which Nezu just agreed with but before the conversation came to an end Izuku spoke up one more time. "Nezu, I do hope you will bring 1-A and 1-B since this conversation will greatly impact their futures after all," Izuku said as he ended the phone conversation before Nezu could even say anything else which made Izuku smile a bit. The Verdant Guards just chuckle at what Izuku did and started to get prepared for the meeting in a few days. They would convert the base that they would be meeting at quickly and have everything ready.

While Verdant started to get ready the staff of UA sat in silence in the meeting room as they didn't know what to make of the Verdant Emperors' request... no, demand that they bring 1-A and 1-B. But Nezu and All Might both had an idea which they reminded everyone about. "He is going to address the issue of Bakugo isn't he?" All Might said out loud which Nezu just agreed and this made everyone stiffen up. They now had to debate if they would bring the students with them and risk their lives. Vlad King spoke up and suggest making the meeting known to the students and let them choose to go or not. Those that were willing to go would go with them but those that didn't would stay since Vlad King mentioned that the deal of not touching non-Provisional Licensed heroes was still in effect which Toga confirmed recently. "He shouldn't touch any of them outside of Bakugo most likely... if that happens we will need to make a choice then to anger the Verdant Emperor as we defend Bakugo or not. It put's us in a horrible position." Vlad King said and they all nodded as they decided it would be best to make the students in the first year aware of the meeting and the offer for them to go.

 Soon, all of the first-year students were in the auditorium and asked why they were there. The staff sighed and explained what was going on. "As it stands, UA will be entering negotiations with Verdant Emperor for our surrender as they will likely take control of the Shizuoka prefecture within the next month or so. We wish to offer our surrender now to help ensure the survival of the school with whatever Verdant Emperor plans for hero schools after the fact as we already know of some hero schools having been converted into police academies. However, the Verdant Emperor has requested that the first-year hero course students attend the meeting as well." Nezu said and this caused surprise and shock to spread across the entire first-year course. Nezu raised his paw and they calmed down a bit but Nezu could see that they were worried.

Nezu then explained that the deal of not touching people without provisional licenses was in effect still but Nezu had to be honest with his thoughts. "In all honestly, we believe the request for the first-years is meant to get Katsuki Bakugo within reach which means if you go there is a chance you don't walk out alive since you know of his hatred for you," Nezu said as he looked at Bakugo who paled a bit but gripped his hands as all of his friends looked at him. "I will go... it's time I meet with him anyway since it doesn't matter anyway when it happens because it will happen regardless. Better now under my own power rather than later being dragged to Zulu." Bakugo said as he used the former nickname he had for Izuku before Deku came about. Nezu sighed and nodded his head but Bakugo asked if his parents could come along as well which Nezu said he would have to check with Verdant Emperor but asked if Bakugo was sure since it meant they might see his possible death. Bakugo was sure because he knew they needed to know of everything as well and he hoped Zulu would allow them to see Inko Midoriya. After some more talking they dismissed everyone and told them all to have a decision made by tomorrow afternoon. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 10.4K 29
This is a Fanfiction based off of BNHA, or My Hero Academia. Instead of a reality where the main character, Izuku Midoriya, is born without a quirk...
3.2K 90 24
A young quirkless boy bullied his whole life finally gives in to the evils of the world. But to do so, he disappears from every single person in his...
103K 2.2K 22
Izuku Midoriya has never felt more confused. Being a villain has taught him to never get attached to anyone, because they'll either end up betrayi...
805K 26.5K 26
Your entire life has been spent in a experiment facility. Your quirk is strange and powerful, and no one can quite pin point what it is, which is why...