Handcuffed To My Bully | Larr...

נכתב על ידי hazxlouforever112

"What will it take for you to stop and actually pay attention?!" "Get down on your knees for me, baby" OR Lou... עוד

Prologue/ Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
End

Chapter 14

10.1K 345 1.1K
נכתב על ידי hazxlouforever112

I cannot express how much I love you all :') Thank you so much for 1K! Ya'll are seriously so amazing🤍

Normally I would have stopped writing or acknowledging this book by now, but because of all your comments I've continued to stay motivated, so thank you sm!

I'll be starting a oneshot book as my little thanks for 1k! The first chapter will be out soon :)

Don't worry, I spelt Olivia's name right this time. Not oliva, lol, I can't spell to save my life okay.

Anyways...

Anyone want a picture of Marcel in the next chapter👀

Again, tysm, ily.

You may proceed to read <3
-

The math test was surprisingly easy for Harry, sure he copied off Louis a little at the end, but at the beginning he did it all by himself. He knew it wasn't a huge accomplishment, but to him it felt like one-normally he'd be staring at the paper like a lost fool, but he felt like he would actually do good.

Not that it would matter, if it was anything under 90% his parents will be upset with him. They may not yell at him, but just seeing the disappointment on their face would just put him in a sad mood.

Anyways,

Louis on the other hand knew that he would do fine, he studied with Harry and was just a natural when it came to tests, he always did amazing on them so he wasn't worried at all.

The only thing he was worried about was Harry and his his test. Louis knew that they needed a good grade as proof that he is helping Harry with his work, but he wasn't confident that Harry would do so well in the last section. They didn't really go through the sine/ cosine rule that much which was a huge worry because it was like 65% of the total marks.

So, he allowed Harry to cheat at the end-maybe for the entire paper but who needs to know, right?

Currently their both just checking over their papers, only handing it up when Harry began to signal the teacher that they were done.

"Can we leave now?" Eleanor asked and handed her paper aswell. "No, you can leave at the end of the period. No talking." She pointed at Louis and Eleanor.

"No thank you." Harry chuckled and slouched into his chair, laughing a little at Louis whom was being forced to listen to Eleanor telling him about some stupid company her father owns.

"Help me." Louis mouthed to Harry, smiling at Eleanor fakely and nodding like he was intrested in what she was saying. "Now now Eleanor, the teacher said to not speak." Harry intervened just as Eleanor began to graze her hand against Louis' free one.

"So? She's not paying attention." Louis sighed and shifted closer to Harry uncomfortably. "So? We should still have some respect for the other kids aswell." Eleanor seemed to buy it judging by her rolling her eyes, but thay didn't stop her from touching Louis's thigh and winking at him.

"Yeah-er...okay." Louis stuttered and patted his leg where Eleanor touched him.

Eleanor didn't bother to speak to Louis after that, but she made sure to keep her eyes on him the entire time, even eyeing him sexually which made Louis squirm in his seat, catching Harry's attention. Louis couldn't decided wheather it was a good or bad thing.

"I want to kill her." Harry growled and Louis looked at him. "Why?"

"Cause she's making you uncomfortable and your squirming around and tugging on the handcuffs which is hurting my hand."

"Why not be mad at me? You love doing that."

"I do, but your only moving around because she keeps eyeing you like a piece of meat." Louis smirked a little but kept the thought to himself.

"She can kindly go fuck herself in my opinion." He added a beat later and glared at Eleanor, Louis nodded in agreement but told Harry to just ignore her. "It helps, trust me."

"And why should I?"

"Do what?"

"Trust you." Louis made a face. "Hm..thats a good question actually, I don't think you should really, after all we do hate eachother and we don't plan of being friends." Louis shrugged and stopped himself from rambling.

"I wasn't expecting answer."

"Well now you have one." Their teacher shushed them and went back to her papers.

Neither Louis nor Harry bothered to speak to one another after that, Louis started teasing Harry a little until he saw a little dent in his pants, not wanting to draw attention to them, he rubbed against it gently until Harry's breath became uneven.

"Louis.." Harry warned when Louis began to pull his hand away, a little bit needy for Louis' touch. "Later when we're at your house and not with 20 kids in the same room."

"Please Louis."

"No Harry, I'd rather have you scream my name when we're alone." Thank god they were whispering to eachother, if not then it would have definitely been a very intresting class.

"O-oh.." Harry blushed a little at the thought of Louis doing rather nasty things to him. "Fine, but if this hard on goes away it'll be your fault."

"Oh don't worry, I can easily bring it back up." Louis winked. Harry groaned a little, he hated Louis so much right now.

-

As much as Harry could love Louis on his knees right now for him, he honestly wasn't really in the mood anymore. He was curious though, he didn't know how Louis would get it up again, sure he knew it had to be erect to have sex, but he didn't really know how it works.

Harry may seem knowledgeable because of the way he talks and stuff, but in honesty he didn't know what a blowjob was until he caught on of his cousins getting one when he spent the night at their house.

It was a really awkard talk, but it did educate him on some stuff. His cousin also mentioned porn, he never watched it because he felt sort of guilty in some fucked up way. And as for cursing, well, there was Louis.

So yeah, he was really confused how he got worked up with Louis (espically since he doesn't with Oliva) and he certainly didn't know how it goes away by itself. That time when him and Louis were...fooling around and he was left with a boner, he didn't know how it went away but he didn't really think much of it.

But now that Louis was going to do whatever he wanted with him, he was sort of curious. He wanted to ask Louis, but he was to shy and embarrassed to ask. He didn't want to be made fun off.

They are currently with the driver coming back to Harry's house, Louis was being a little touchy with Harry whom wasn't really bothered, he didn't even notice until Louis shifted a little next to him.

Louis was even speaking to Harry, he was just watching out the window with his hand on Harry's thigh; not even making it sexual, just resting it there and squeezing it at moments.

"What are you thinking about?" Louis asked, breaking Harry from his little daze. "Huh?"

"What are you thinking about? You look like you've got something on your mind."

"Nothing honestly, just the date with Oliva and stuff. I sort of zoned out there, I do it alot so you shouldn't be suprised." Louis eyed him suspiciously and nodded.

"Oh, okay." Harry yawned and rubbed his eyes with his free hand, noticing after that Louis was copying him. "Sleepy?"

"Yep, remind me to never stay up with you."

"Me?! Your the one who couldn't sleep, I just stayed up with you because you wouldn't let me sleep."

Harry pouted a little. "Sorryyy." Louis rolled his eyes fondly at Harry's childish face and gave him a weak smile.

"Your an idiot."

"Of course I am if I'm acquaintances with you." Louis gave him a amused look and laughed a little. "Fuck off." Harry smiled and leaned his head back and looked at Louis.

"We're here." Louis told him ten minutes later and helped Harry out of the van since he tripped while coming out. "Why is your mom coming towards  us? Usually she's inside or something." Harry shrugged and dismissed the driver and turned to his mother boredly.

"Yes mother?"

"I want you and Louis to start packing for Friday."

"I have a date with Olivia." She gave him a look. "Start and you'll finish tommorow after school, you've got alot of stuff Harry so I suggest you start." He sighed and nodded, a little happy that Louis wasn't laughing at him.

He's gotten into so much trouble infront of him, and Harry was really grateful that Louis doesn't tease him about it.

"Look, I know you have a job or whatever at the bar, but can you please come with me this one time?"

"Harry-"

"Please Louis, you know that if I could get us out of this that I would, but the resturant that my father booked is a really high class one, he'll be so angry with me if we don't go." Harry's voice began to shake a little at the last part, and honestly that made Louis' heart skip a beat because he realized that Harry is genuinely terrified of his father. It was kinda sad.

"What about Holly?" Harry looked like he was about to cry, so Louis just shook his head and said that he'll just go tommorow night instead and talk to Holly then.

"Woah, I said I'd go Harry. Why are you crying?" Harry wiped his eye and shook his head, smiling a little. "Thank you."

"No problem." And if Louis gave Harry's hand a little sqeeze as a sign that he didn't have a problem with Harry crying infront of him, then nobody had to know.

-

Olivia arrived ten minutes later than the arranged plan, somehow resulting in Harry getting a lecture by his dad, but neverthless they ended up leaving without any other interruptions.

Olivia was wearing a simple blue dress while both Louis and Harry were forced to wear a tux, neither of them wanted to but Anne forced him to.

Thankfull the ride wasn't that long, it was rather short and suprisingly across a strip club.

Yeah, okay, that is really weird.

"I can't believe my dad booked us one of the private booths in the back." Harry whispered to himself, a little suprised when Louis whispered back a response.

"Well what do you expect? Its your dad we're talking about." Harry chuckled and sat down next to Louis, placing hand on their laps rather than on the weridly shaped table.

"How come there are two booths?"

"Guess its the design, but these are the two most expensive and romantic ones in the entire resturant."

"Yeah, I can see that." A waitress appeared and gave them each an menu, giving Olivia a very sad glance and all of them a sad smile. Louis noticed, but didn't say anything. It was probably nothing...yeah, had to be nothing.

"She seemed delightful." Harry said sarcastically, returning to his menu, not noticing how Olivia rolled her eyes and even mumbling something under her breath.

"What was that?" She shook her head and told Louis that it was nothing, of course Louis didn't believe her, but it was really suspicious.

Eventually they all fell into a small conversation about what to order, but only once they were done Louis noticed their same waitress giving Olivia a signal to follow her into the bathroom.

So when Olivia exucsed herself to the bsthroom, Louis wasn't suprised. They obviously knew eachother, but it was clear that they were hiding something, Louis couldn't think what it was, but he decided to not think about it to much because it wasn't really his business anyway.

After all, if they are trying to keep whatever it is a secert, they would have their reasons why they were hiding it.

"Louis? Harry?" A familiar voice said, bringing Louis out of his thoughts. "Ross? what are you doing here-and who is he?" Louis pointed at a guy behind Ross.

"Oh, this is my boyfriend Luke." Luke introduced himself and gave them a little wave. "What are you both doing here?" Ross eyed them suspiciously.

"I'm on a date with Olivia, Louis is just here because...well." Harry dangled the handcuffs and Luke looked quite suprised. "Where is she?"

"Bathroom."

"Oh, okay."

"You can sit if you want, she said she would be a while." They nodded and sat down across from Louis and Harry, immediately starting up a conversation and asking a bunch of questions.

Turns out Ross is pansexual and he's been dating Luke for around two years. Luke met Ross when they got partnered  for a school project and they've been dating since.

"Who knew, Luke Mullen and Ross Lynch, the two losers from Ms. Alvarez's class in highschool still going strong despite having the entire world against them." Harry and Louis looked at eachother, then them.

"Wait, you attended Doncaster High?" Luke and Ross nodded. "Why?"

"We go there." Louis looked at Harry, jaw dropping a little. "Her and Mr. Holland are the ones whom gave us this project!"

"Wow, she made us do that project study thing and that's how we met. Luke was an outcast and I was the nerd, we've never spoken to eachother until that day and then we started dating half way through our project."

"Thats...thats really weird." Olivia came back and gave Luke and Ross a weird look, asking why their here. "We have a date here."

"Odd, so did Harry and I."

"Did?" Louis pointed out.

"Yeah, er..Harry.." Olivia began packing up her purse as she spoke.

"I hope you don't mind, but something came up and I need to leave." Louis looked behind her and saw the waitress. It hit Louis what was going on, he just had to gasp a little (thankfully nobody heard), he didn't think Olivia was into girls.

Then it hit him, she's engaged to Harry.

Maybe there was more to their engagement that what meets the eye.

"Yeah...okay." Harry didn't bother to ask anymore questions, he was kinda happy that she was leaving. It wasn't because he didn't like Olivia, she was a great person, but he just hated having dates with her.

It always felt forced and out of place.

"Don't worry about our parents, I'll make sure they don't know." Harry nodded and waved her off, joining in with the goodbyes.

"Not even a little sad?" Harry shurgged and looked at Louis who was watching Olivia and the waitress talk and walking out the resturant together.

"You can both stay, I'm kind of enjoying this little get together." Luke and Ross nodded, smiling at eachother. Harry slouched into his seat and gestured for Louis to lean closer to him.

"Of course you would enjoy this." Harry whispered into his ear, not noticing that Louis' hand was cupping his thigh.

"Oh come on, forget your homophobic behaviour and lighten up." Harry rolled his eyes and shooed Louis away, glancing at his hand and shrugging it off.

"Mad?" Louis asked sweetly, indicating that he was talking about his hand on Harry's thigh. "Fuck off." Harry rolled his eyes placed his hand ontop of Louis'.

It seemed like both of them forgot that Luke and Ross could see and hear them, and by the looks on their faces it was clear that they were thinking the same thing.

They have a thing going on.

Maybe not dating (because Harry looks like he wants to kill Louis), but it was clear that they had some sort of inside joke or something.

It was amusing to watch, honestly.

"Holding my hand now Styles? I'm shocked."

"Louis, fuck you."

"As much as I would love to, Ross and Luke are here and I doubt they want to see us get at it." Harry growled a little but said nothing, just tightening the grip on Louis' hand.

"Hello, sorry about the other waiter, he had to leave due to an emergency. I'll be your waitress today, my name is Danielle." A waitress interrupted, apologizing for her late arrival and asking if they were ready to order-

Wait.

Did she say waiter? As in..a guy?

Louis looked at all of them, but nobody else expect Ross had caught onto it. Neither of them said anything, just telling Danielle their order. Louis ended up helping Harry because he was beginning to panic a little for some reason.

"Okay, I'll be back with all your orders-" She gave them all a look. "I hope you have an enjoyable double-date." Luke and Ross nodded, Louis was waiting for Harry to say something but he didn't-infact he looked like he was in another daze.

"I thought you and Harry weren't dating."

"We aren't." Harry snapped out of his daze and nodded. "Okay then.." Luke said in a uneasy tone, not believing them.

-
Dinner went pretty good-actually better than anyone expected. Luke and Ross decided to go to the strip club after, even asking Louis and Harry if they wanted to join them-Harry didn't.

"Its fine, see you soon, yeah?" Louis nodded and gave Ross and side hug. "Nice meeting you Luke."

"Same here Louis-Harry aswell." Harry smiled and told him that it was a pleasure to meet him aswell.

"Well then, I guess we're off. Bye ya'll." Louis and Harry smiled and waved at them, hopping into the van and both having a satisfied smile on their faces. "Not so bad being gay now is it?"

"Oh I still think its wrong, but Luke seems nice so I won't hold that against him."

"Sure." Harry rolled his eyes and told the driver to start the drive back home, closing the little blind.

"Horny are we?"

"What?"

"Nevermind." Louis laughed, making Harry feel a little insecure and lash out a little. "Harry its not a bad thing, you just don't know what it means."

"Then why are you laughing at me?!"

"I wasn't!"

"Yes you were, and its not funny." Louis felt a little bad, but he should have known that Harry would lash out, he always does. "I know, and I'm sorry." Harry scoffed.

"Yeah right." Louis sighed and smirked two minutes later when an idea popped into his head."

"How about I show you how sorry I am." He grazed his lips against Harry's ear and gripped onto his thighs. "No." Louis pouted and sighed dramatically.

"Guess its for the best anyway, after all that poor driver would have to suffer and listen to your screams and moans."

"Louis-"

"Because Harry, when I'm done with you you'll be begging and pleading for more. You'd be a mess." Harry moaned a little when Louis hand began to grow closer to his boner.

"Fuck, why are you doing this to me?" Harry groaned out. "Me? I'm not doing anything." Louis gave him a fake confused face, a really innocent one aswell.

"Louis-please do something, it hurts to much." Harry pratically begged and whined when he felt Louis begin to slowly undo his pants.

"Blowjob or handjob?"

"Uh..the first one." Harry blushed in embarrassment, only getting worse when Louis noticed and said that it was nothing to be embarrassed about and that it was fine.

Louis didn't bother to tease Harry like before, with only one stroke pre-cum began to bubble at the top of Harry's cock. Louis took a small lick of it before taking all of Harry's shaft into his mouth, gagging alot and breathing began to become heavy.

He pulled apart for air a few times before he found a rhythm between deepthroating and bobbing his head after a few tries. He could feel his throat burning from the size of Harry's cock, but that only encouraged him to do deeper and please Harry even more.

Harry began to moan loudly, but Louis didn't care. He didn't have two shits about the driver, all he wanted was to suck Harry off-Harry was in to much bliss to process anything.

"Lou-" Harry choked and grabbed Louis by his hair and push Louis back down, and moaned loudly at the pool bubbling at the bottom of his stomach.

"Gonna-ohh!" Harry groaned and threw his head back in pleasure. Louis knew what Harry was going to say, so without even any thinking he began rotating his head a little while still taking Harry's entire cock, knowing it would drive him to the edge.

"Shit! Louis!!" Harry screamed a little and came deep in Louis' throat, breathing uncontrollably and pulling Louis back up. "Still mad?" Louis whispered, licking his lips a little.

"No." Harry smiled and cupped Louis' cheeks. "I can't believe you." Louis chuckled a little.

"Glad you enjoyed it." Harry nodded and sighed a little, looking out of the window and noticing that they were almost at his house so he began to pull up his pants with Louis volunteering to help him.

"And yours?" Louis shook his head and told him that it was okay and not to worry about it. "Yeah but I feel sort of bad, I mean you just...well...you know, and you don't get anything in return."

"Well I'm not going to pressure you into doing anything." Harry blinked. "Don't you want something though?"

"I do, but I don't want to force you to do anything."

"Oh." Louis nodded and noticed the sad look on Harry's face. "Hey, don't feel bad. I'm fine." And Louis continued to reassure Harry until he finally stopped feeling guilty.

"Okay, we're at my house. Lets have a shower and go to bed."

-

Ouuuuu, poor driver-or should I say lucky?👀

Hope you all enjoy! ♡

How are we feeling aftet this chapter? Happy? Sad? Confused?

Is there anything you expect in upcoming chapters? X

What do we think of Marcel and Louis? Do we ship it or not?👀 I can't answer because then it'll give it away whats going to happen-ya'll aren't ready ;)

Sorry for the shorter chapter, I didn't want to put this off for next week. I already knew the comments I would get so to avoid getting bullied into updating, I wrote this (literally 3K+ words) all tonight/this morning....you better he grateful because its almost 2am and I can't even open my eyes :D

Anyways,

ilygsm
-Nir💙💚

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

101K 2.6K 14
"I dare you to make out with that guy" said Niall. Louis scoffed awaiting for his boyfriend to react "Babe you seriously gonna just let me go?" Nothi...
194K 10.4K 29
Essence & Pharaoh are back with the tables turned. What will happen when the player gets played with? Will they find their way back to each other?
2M 53.7K 89
Harry Styles is your typical highschool popular Jock... Has loads of friends who include Zayn,Niall and Liam. It's the first day back when Liam infor...
278K 6K 40
elton has a sister, she comes to live with him and the guys.