ใ€Œ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ใ€๐˜ค. ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ...

By twilightx_

๐”๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐: "๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต, ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ... More

intro <3
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

6

9.9K 444 2.4K
By twilightx_

(っ◔︣◡◔᷅)っ ♡

" 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨
𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 "

𝟺:𝟹𝟺 ᴘᴍ

❧ "Have a nice day," you waved goodbye to the leaving customers before walking away from the cashier and back to your desk where Connie was finishing up his last equation.

"Done!" Connie smiled widely at you while waving the sheet of paper in the air. Connie slowly turned around in the chair to face you as you walked around your desk to stand in front of him.

"Let's see," you wiggled your fingers as you leaned your body against your desk. Connie watched you lift your shirt up a bit to rub your eye with it, "Alright Buzz, we getting there," you poked your bottom lip out, impressed that Connie actually got some of the equations right.

"Yeeeee!" Connie cheered himself on as he spun the wheelie chair around, "Okay what do I do now?" Connie moved closer to you as he kept his folded hands on his lap.

"Draw," you pulled open your drawer and pulled out a sketchbook, handing it to Connie, "Take it," you motioned the sketchbook towards Connie after noticing him blankly staring at it.

"Ion know how to dr-"

"Yes...yes you do, i've seen it," you rested your hands on the edge of your desk as you slightly leaned your body against your arms, "Draw Connie...and don't think about drawing boobies either," your chuckles were faint as you slowly looked over your shoulder to see more than one customer walk into the shop.

"Welcome to Susie's, how may I help you," you slowly rose from your desk and walked towards a group of two parents and their daughter. Connie propped his elbow up on the arm of the chair, resting his cheek on his hand as he watched you bend down at the little girls' level, your lips forming into a smile as you spoke to her.

Connie tucked his bottom lip as he brushed his fingertips against his cheek, softly tapping it while leafing through the pages of the sketchbook on his lap. He clicked the top of his mechanical pencil after finding a new page to start drawing on.

Connie moved closer to your desk, setting the notebook on top of it as he stared closely at your face. How chubby your cheeks went after smiling really hard. Your glasses glinting in the sunlight that was shining through the window as you took them off to tuck them into the pocket of your apron. Your blissful smile, seeing the excitement of the little girl when showing off the art supplies.

Connie looked down at his page and back up to your face as he began sketching your head, then your eyes to your nose then your mouth till he got your full facial appearance. He did a few shading to make it look realistic as possible. He knew how your natural kinky curls always looked like, he decided to sketch that as well.

He moved his hand across the page to brush off the eraser shavings. He stuck his tongue out a bit as he kept his eyes fixated on his portrait of you.

"Pretty," Connie murmured under his breath as he tapped his pencil against the page.

"Hm?"

Connie quickly looked up from his page, closing the sketchbook after seeing you walk towards the desk. You held a glass jar that had colored pencils and paintbrushes with small painting pallets in it.

"Nothing," Connie closed the sketchbook and waved it lazily, "Can I keep this?"

"Sure," you shrugged while walking towards the cashier to have the customers pay for their items. Connie hurriedly stuffed the sketchbook into his backpack, along with his pencil being tossed inside.

You waved goodbye to the little girl after handing her the plastic bag that had all her art supplies in. You pulled out your phone from your pocket to check the time, sighing in relief that your shift was almost done.

"Are you almost done?" Connie rose up from his seat and stretched his arms out. You gently bit your bottom lip and looked away from Connie after seeing his abs reveal from stretching.

"Uh yeah, I just have another hour and i'll close for today," you sent him a thumbs up as you kept your eyes away from his face.

"You work here by yourself?" Connie rested his hand on your desk as he watched you carry the easel that you set up a few hours ago, placing it right beside your desk.

"Nah, only on Wednesdays," you tucked a strand behind your ear as you grabbed your paintbrushes and a water color paint palette with a jar of water, "Customers aren't coming as often around this time so i'll just paint for now."

"Can I watch?" Connie said eagerly, resting his clasped hands on his lap after sitting down on your desk. Your lips parted and sealed back again after feeling indecisive on whether you wanted Connie to watch you paint or not. You never really had anyone watch you paint before, this was new.

"Um, sure," you sent him a quick nod as you slowly picked up your paintbrush and palette. You inhaled sharply and slowly exhaled as you dipped your paintbrush into the water before dipping it in green paint.

"Okay," you murmured lowly under your breath as you slowly stroked the tip of your brush against the canvas. You gulped, feeling Connie's eyes on the back of your head as you continued to paint.

"Whatchu bouta paint?" Connie hopped off the top of the desk and strolled towards you with his hands in his pockets. You rubbed your lips together as you looked down at your palette and back up to your canvas.

"It's not really anything, um, specific," you chuckled bashfully as you scratched your nose. You looked up at Connie, seeing his face making the expression he always made when he was lost. You cleared your throat and waved your hand in front of your canvas before speaking, "I'm painting a garden."

"Mm let me help," Connie reached for a paintbrush and dipped it in the water as he looked at you.

"Connie!" you backed your palette away after he attempted to dip the paintbrush in a color paint.

"Whaaaaaat?" Connie dipped the paintbrush in green paint and slowly moved the brush towards the canvas while wiggling his eyebrows at you.

"You're gonna mess up my painting!"

"No I'm not," Connie smirked at you as he slowly stroked the green paint where you had already painted.

"If you wanted to paint, there are a bunch of other canvases back there," you pointed to the other side of the shop that had easels with all the canvases set up on them.

"Nah this one looked more interesting," Connie dipped his paintbrush in the paint again as he stuck his tongue out a little while fixating on the painting in front of him.

"You're annoying," you pulled down his beanie to cover his eyes as you placed your palette and glasses back on your desk.

"Yeah but you still love me," Connie pushed his his beanie from his eyes as he dropped the paintbrush into the jar of water.

"Yikes, hate to break it to ya," you made the cringe face as you untied your apron and hung it back up, "I'm closing early, get your stuff so you can scadaddle."

"I'll wait for you," Connie picked up his skateboard, spinning it with his hand.

"Hm," you pulled your lace out of a ponytail and ran your fingers through it as you walked to the back of the shop to change back into your previous clothing from today.

(っ◔︣◡◔᷅)っ ♡

❧ "What's the most sexiest name?" Connie blurted out as the both of you walked through the parking lot.

"What?" your eyebrows furrowed after hearing Connie's stupid question.

"What's the most sexiest name?"

You snickered at Connie's question, not taking him serious at all, "What kind of question is that Connie?"

"Are you avoiding the question cus you're too afraid to say my name?" Connie puckered his lips as he leaned closer to your face. You backed up, pushing his face away as you shook your head.

"First stage, denial," Connie made a tsk tsk noise with his tongue as he shook his head at you.

"Shut up," you playfully rolled your eyes as you stroked your fingers through your hair. You listened to Connie laugh as he spun around in the middle of the empty parking lot.

"I'm hungry," Connie cupped his hands around his mouth as he shouted at you.

"Hi hungry," you waved at him.

"Let's go to Mcdonald's!" Connie skipped towards you with a smiling on his face.

"I gotta get home though," you turned on your phone and showed Connie the time, waving your phone in his face at a slow pace.

"Home can wait," Connie wrapped his arms around you as he dragged you beside him to walk to the nearest Mcdonald's that was across the street.

"Connie! I have homework to d-"

"Food is more important than homework!" Connie drummed his fingers against your shoulder. Connie leaned his face closer to yours, you felt his lips forming a grin against your ear as he sung, "Mijaaa I can hear your stomach growling."

"Stop!" you covered your ears and backed your head away, watching his grin grow wider on his face, "My stomach isn't growling you weirdo."

"Aw come on," Connie laughed, tilting his back a bit before staring down at you, "You're really about to turn down on some free food?"

You stayed silent for a few seconds as you took a good long look of Connie, "Okay fine, i'll go to McDonald's," you raised your hands up as you crossed the street with Connie, heading towards the direction of the entrance of McDonald's.

You felt Connie's arm rising off from your shoulders as he jogged away from you to pull the door open, motioning you with a bit of courtesy. A small smile appeared on your face as you flicked his forehead before walking inside the fast food restaurant.

It was almost empty with only a few people seated at their tables eating. You tucked your hair behind your ear and slowly tapped your foot as you watched Connie walk up to you.

"What?" Connie knitted his eyebrows a bit after noticing your small fidgeting movements.

"Can I practice taking my order with you," you asked while pointing at Connie. You grew nervous every time it came to speaking in public such as telling your order at a restaurant or even asking for anything.

"Sure," Connie shrugged, pretending to have a cashier in front of him to tap the screen, "Welcome to Micky D's, how may I help you?"

You buried your face in your hands and snickered, peaking through your fingers to look at him, "Um..can I get the- stop making them faces Connie," you stopped midway of your sentence after Connie kept making kissy faces and wiggling his eyebrows.

"My fault, my fault," Connie folded his hands and went back to his position of tapping the imaginary cashier, "Welcome to-"

"I can have who's next," an employee said to you and Connie as she walked away from the kitchen.

"Can I get a happy meal with Sprite," Connie raised his finger in the air as he read the menu above him.

"Ain't you a bit too grown to be ordering a happy meal?" the employee rested her hands on her waist as she looked up at Connie and back at the screen.

"The happy meal has an age limit now? Can I get the happy meal please," Connie repeated himself. You giggled at Connie's comment as you stood behind him, waiting for your turn to order, "What was your order? I'll just order for you," Connie turned his head around and whispered to you.

You felt your shoulder relax, relieved about having Connie order for you instead, "Big Mac combo meal with sweet tea," you told him after clearing your throat. Connie gave you a thumbs up before turning his head back around to tell your order.

"Aight, $9.98."

"Can you get my wallet in my bag," Connie motioned his thumb to point at his backpack. You hummed and unzipped the smaller pocket, assuming that his wallet would most likely be in there. As you searched through his bag, you felt your fingers brush against a small plastic bag. You peeked more closely into his bag and saw what the bag actually was.

A stash of Marijuana.

"Did you find it?" Connie looked over his shoulder to check on you.

"Yeah," you nodded, handing him his wallet as you zipped up his backpack. You slowly spun around and walked towards a table to wait for Connie and your food. You weren't sure about how to feel. You couldn't be upset with Connie because you knew he was grown enough to make his own choices, but you weren't surprised either about what you saw.

Maybe this time, you'll let it slide...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2.1K 24
"๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ, ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ๐’”" ๐‚๐Ž๐๐๐ˆ๐„ ๐’๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐†๐„๐‘
274K 9.7K 18
๊’ฐ แฅซแญก ๊’ฑุ˜ ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ | เณƒเฟ”โ‚Šโ€ข *๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜น ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ. ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ...
71.8K 2.7K 32
โ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’†'๐’” ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’”๐’–๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’‰๐’†'๐’” ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’‰๐’†'๐’” ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’”๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ...โž โ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’˜๐’‰๐’š ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐‘พ๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’†...
1.5K 65 7
๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ, ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ข๐™š?