IT'S NOT ANYONE [TaeJin]✓

By TJ_love94

[COMPLETED] A one chapter short story about TaeJin. Kim Seokjin and Kim Taehyung were happily married. Enter... More

INTRODUCTION
PREQUEL

IT'S NOT ANYONE

3.3K 172 377
By TJ_love94

Seokjin ran from his office as soon as he get that certain phone call.

Kim Seokjin is CEO of the biggest company in South Korea, which is a result of merge between old two big companies.

Seokjin is not cold with his employees, but he is not friendly either. He doesn't wants to get friendly with them bcoz then they will not work as they supposed to be, but he is not cold either, as he doesn't wants them to feel that they are any lower. So, he likes to be in control.

But with his husband, Kim Taehyung, he is entirely different. He is lively, happy, lovable with him.

His husband definitely bring out the best of him.

His husband who is right now kidnapped by none other than, the biggest gangster in Seoul, Jeon Junghoon.

In next five minutes he was in front of worn-out building. Anyone will think that it's abondoned, but fifteen men keeping guard of that building indicate otherwise.

When he stand in front of the gate panting, a guard came to him and asked him who he is. Jin told him his name. Hearing his name that guard immediately gave him permission to go inside.

Jin came inside the building, with heavy heart. He is scared for Taehyung.

Jin saw a room where two guards were standing in front of it. They signalled him to go inside. Jin went inside taking a deep breath to stop himself from panicking.

When he went inside the room, his eyes widened when he saw Taehyung sitting in one of the chair, tied down. Taehyung has a cloth in his mouth so that he can't scream. His eyes are blindfolded. His legs and hands are tied with that chair. And Taehyung was sitting there lost.

Jin immediately ran to go to him, but was stopped by a hand in his chest.

When he looked up he found a tall man with a wicked smile staring at him. That man has aura of danger around him.

"You can't get him before I talk to you." the man in front of him said.

The confidence that his voice holds from that Jin can tell that he is Jeon Junghoon.

"What do you want?!" Jin asked him coldly.

Hearing his voice Taehyung look up, and wriggle, tried to free himself.

Jin looked at him and unconsciously moved ahead to go to Tae, but Junghoon didn't let him.

Junghoon signalled him to stand there. And he himself whispered something in his guard's ears. The guard nodded and went inside.

Jin was confused, and impatient.

After some seconds a young boy entered inside with that guard, having a smirk on his face.

Jin squinted his eyes looking at him. He thinks that he had seen him somewhere before too.

"Don't you remember me?!" the boy asked Jin.

Jin thought more and now he remembered the name, "Jeon Jungkook?!"

Jungkook smiled wide and nodded, "Yes."

"What are you doing here?!" Jin asked.

Jungkook pointed towards Junghoon and said, "He is my father."

Jin's eyes widened.

"Why didn't you stop him from doing this then?!" Jin asked Jungkook angrily referring to Taehyung.

Jungkook chuckled, "Why would I?! He is doing this for me anyway."

"What do you mean?!" Jin asked confused.

Jungkook was going to say something but Junghoon stopped him.

"Let me." Junghoon said to Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded approving.

Junghoon went and stand behind Taehyung, he slowly take away the blindfold from Taehyung's eyes and cloth from his mouth, but he let him tied up.

"J-jin." Taehyung immediately said when he was free.

Jin's eyes instantly watered seeing how tired and hoarse Taehyung's voice is.

"You see my son is in love with you." Junghoon said playing with Taehyung's hair.

Jin's eyed widened hearing it and he looked at jungkook.

Jungkook smiled at him.

"H-how?!" Jin asked confused.

"Three months before, when I met you in one of your bussiness party. There." Jungkook said.

"We didn't even talk jungkook. We just get to know each others name nothing else." Jin said annoyed.

Jungkook shrugged, "I know you enough."

Jin annoyed looked at Junghoon then, "What my husband has to do anything with this?!"

Junghoon smiled, "Oh! He is just a bait."

"For what?!" Jin asked.

"You accept me and Taehyung will be free." Jungkook said.

"Never." Jin said immediately.

Jungkook clicked his tongue.

"I will never leave my husband." Jin said.

"You don't have to leave your husband though." Jungkook said.

"What do you mean?!".

"You can keep him. But you have to keep me with you both too. I am ok of you being with him."

Jin looked at him disgusted, "Do you even know what you are saying?!" he hissed.

"Well there is a change in plan Jungkook." Junghoon said making jungkook and Jin look at him confused.

"You will live with them both but not permanently for now." Junghoon said looking at jungkook.

"Why?!" Jungkook asked angrily.

"Bcoz I don't know if you really want it or not. You claim that you are in love with Jin. So ok.

But I want you to live with Taehyung and jin for 1 month. And then tell me if you really want it." Junghoon said.

"I am sure." Jungkook said.

"It's my order jungkook. You will tell your decision after 1 month." Junghoon said giving Jungkook death glare.

"Excuse me?! We are involved in it too. You can't just decide for us." Jin said angrily when he saw them just talking about each other without caring about his and Taehyung's opinion.

Junghoon smirked, "You don't have any say. You are seeing here." he caressed Taehyung's hair, "This pretty boy. I can kill him if you don't agree." just to make his point clear he put a knife on Taehyung's throat.

Jin panicked and tried to go to Taehyung.

"Stop." Junghoon commanded.

Jin gulped and stopped looking at Tae.

"It's just a simple task. And you can keep your husband safe. You both can live like you used to for this one month. Just treat my son as a guest. Treat him good. Do whatever he say. And if after one month he wants to be with you two, then live with him. Otherwise..." Junghoon trailed off.

Jin looked at Taehyung.If he said yes, then Jungkook will enter in their relationship, and he doesn't allow that.

But if he said no, his husband will die.

So, the decision is clear.

"Ok." Jin said.

Tears fell from Taehyung's eyes and he looked down.

Junghoon smirked, "Good."

Junghoon then warned Jin that to treat Jungkook well. And he said that for now he can live with Taehyung as he was used to. He told them that Jungkook will come to their house to live tomorrow evening.

After warning Jin he let Taehyung and Jin go.

"What this one month about?!" Jungkook asked confused as soon as TaeJin left. He is confused, that was not in their plan.

"Like I told you, I want you to think about your decision very well. So, live with them this one month and then tell me if you still want it. If your answer will be same, then Jin will be yours." Junghoon said.

Jungkook nodded.

He is damn sure his answer will be yes.

In TaeJin's home:
At night:

Jin was putting cream in Taehyung's wrist which are black bcoz of the rope he was tied with.

Jin was asking Taehyung how is he, but Taehyung's mind is somewhere else.

He remembered Jungkook's words from before.

Taehyung was tied down and blindfolded and his mouth was stuffed with cloth, when someone came and sit beside him on floor.

"Hey! Taehyung-ssi. Oops! You can't talk but let me introduce myself. I am Jeon Jungkook. Bcoz of me you are here. Well, I don't want to hurt you, and that's why see, nobody is hurting you. But still sorry to kidnap you though.

You must be thinking why you are here, right?! Well, I am in love with your husband."

Taehyung looked above at that.

"Yeah! Your husband, Kim Seokjin. And if I want something so I get it. You are just a bait so that he accept me."

Taehyung wriggled in his seat causing Jungkook to chuckle.

"Don't worry. You can be with him too. We both can live with Jin. You know polyamory?!

I don't have any problem. You are so handsome too. I will be happy to have you." Jungkook laughed saying that.

"Besides I think in a way I am helping you. Do you think that Jin will be tied with you for forever with that look?! Nah! He will cheat sooner or later. So, it's better if I enter in your relationship. In that way you will know that he is with me. And he will also never cheat.

Well I think I am rambling anything now. Sorry.

Your husband is coming soon. And I will be in your home soon too. Take care of me." saying that jungkook left leaving Taehyung anxious.

"Baby?!"

Taehyung looked at Jin when jin shake him.

Jin sighed and looked at him concern, "What happened Tae?!"

"You are asking me this?!" Taehyung asked him confused.

Jin softly hugged him and keep Taehyung's head on his chest, "I know what you are thinking. But let's not think about it, ok. We still have one month. What if he stopped loving me till then?!"

"And you?!"

"What?!"

"What if you fell in love with him?!" Taehyung asked.

Everything stopped at that. Jin who was caressing his hair stopped doing that.

After few seconds Jin pulled away and gave Taehyung a sweet smile, that Taehyung know very well is fake.

"Let's sleep, hmm?!" Jin said, moved away and lied down in his side of bed.

Jin then spread his arms signalling Taehyung to come and join him.

Taehyung felt like crying. Bcoz he knows Jin is angry. But why?!

He didn't waste time though, he immediately joined Jin on bed and slept peacefully cuddling with Jin.

Next evening:

"Hmm..the house is good." Jungkook says looking all around the house.

Taehyung and Jin was standing behind him.

"Where is both of your room?!" Jungkook asked them.

Jin pointed towards their room.

Jungkook nodded and started dragging his luggage there.

"Wait!" Jungkook stopped hearing Jin.

"Where are you going?!" Jin asked confused.

"To our room." Jungkook answered.

"It's our room." Taehyung said pointing to Jin and himself.

"And?! Now, it's mine too." Jungkook shrugged.

"No, that's not gonna happen. Your father told me to treat you as guest. And for guest, we have guest room." Jin said sternly.

Jungkook clicked his tongue in annoyance, "Fine. But I have a condition."

Tae and Jin looked at each other confused.

"What?!" Jin asked Jungkook.

"You both will also not live in same room." Jungkook said smirking.

"And why is that?!" Jin hissed.

"Bcoz I am saying."

"I refuse."

"You can't. My father told you to do what I say, right?! So, do as I said."

"We will change our room." Taehyung answered this time.

Jin looked at Tae, shocked.

"Tae-"

"Jin, we will change." Taehyung said waving his hand.

"Smart boy." Jungkook said smiling and asked them where is guest room.

Jungkook then put his luggage in guest room and came outside to help Jin changed his room.

They all three were in three different rooms now.

After putting his clothes nicely in cupboard, jungkook lied down in his bed.

He remembers when he first saw Jin three months ago. It was a bussiness party, Jungkook was in that party with his that time current boyfriend. Jin captured Jungkook's attention in one glance, and Jungkook thought of making a move.

But when he was a little far away from Jin, he heard him talking about his husband, though Taehyung was not with him there. Jungkook heard Jin talking about Taehyung to most of his friends. Jin really looked totally whipped.

So, Jungkook didn't made a move.

But still he couldn't forget Jin.

Jungkook is a son of the most dangerous gangster in Seoul, in his life he gets everything that he wanted. His father made sure of it.

So, when it comes to Jin, jungkook didn't back out and next day he told his father about Jin and that Jin is married.

Though Jungkook's father doesn't know that he did had affairs with married man, but he was never the one who will make a move.

In Jin's case he has to. That's why he need his father help.

And his father being an evil man he is, agreed.

And now he is in Jin's house.

Jungkook can't wait for tomorrow, it's 1 April. New month and new life. He has 30 days to decide if he wants to live with Jin or not. But he is confirmed that he wants to.

Now, he just has to made sure that in these 30 days Jin also fell in love with him.

Then they can be happy.

Day 1:
April 1st:

Jungkook woke up early and showered.

When he was keeping an eye on Jin these months for his own purpose, he came to know that Jin goes to jogging in morning everyday.

Well maybe not everyday, bcoz of the reasons unknown.

But today he heard Jin going outside.

Right now Jungkook is finding an outfit that he can wear to seduce Jin.

Yes,seduce. What can be the best way to get someone's attention or to make someone fall in love with you?!

With that in mind Jungkook decided to wear tight shorts and T-shirt, that showed all his curves nicely. It's morning so this will work. Later he will think about another outfit.

He came outside his room, and found that the home is awfully quiet.

Taehyung is asleep, he assumed.

Anyway his main focus is Jin.

After ten minutes of him doing nothing, but just waiting for Jin, he heard sound of gate opening. He immediately took remote in his hand and stand up gracefully in front of TV changing the channels.

Jin came inside and stopped momentarily looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook smirked when Jin froze looking at him. Maybe his looks work. Well ofcourse, everyone get in their knees in front of him.

Jin will not be different from them.

That's what he thought.

"What are you doing?!" Jin asked Jungkook and sat down in one sofa taking a newspaper in his hand and glancing at the room door where Taehyung is sleeping.

"Good morning." Jungkook said instead answering his question.

Jungkook is a little disappointed, Jin only looked at him hardly like three seconds.

But he is not going to back out this easily though. So, when Jin was busy in reading newspaper, Jungkook went and sat beside him intentionally spreading his legs wide.

Jungkook then looked at Jin but Jin was totally immersed in newspaper, not even blinking at jungkook.

"What are you reading?!" Jungkook asked going closer to jin for effect.

"Bussiness news." Jin shrugged still looking at newspaper.

Jungkook sighed and sat down thinking of other ways for getting Jin's attention, but before he can do anything Taehyung came outside his room wearing a large hoodie covering his whole body, face and even hands. Only his face was little visible.

Taehyung didn't even looked at anyone. He just came and went outside to the garden.

Jungkook furrowed his brows in confusion looking at him, then he looked at jin and found him staring intensely.

No, not at him.

But at Taehyung.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, here he is trying hard to gain Jin's attention and Jin is giving intense stare to a hoodie man.

He followed Jin through his eyes who stood up leaving his newspaper.......finally, to follow Taehyung.

Jungkook also stood up and followed him to see what they are upto. He found Taehyung changing places of plants who need sunlight, he is still sleepy.

Jin is standing a little far away from him, smiling fondly at Taehyung and giving him fond stares.

When Taehyung was done, Jin went to him and pulled him for a sweet small kiss.

It's like that kiss gave Taehyung energy and finally he smiled and looked at jin opening his eyes fully.

Jungkook couldn't help himself but roll his eyes. It's too cringy for him.

"I am going to make coffee. Will make for both of you too." Jungkook told them.

"Tae don't drink coffee." Jin answered immediately.

Jungkook looked at him raising a brow, thinking so now Jin is answering him with whole sentence. And that also for Taehyung.

Jungkook would have been happy if he get to know something about Jin and not Taehyung.

Still he nodded, "Juice then." saying that he went inside.

The things that jungkook realized today:

1) His plan of seducing Jin with tight shorts and T-shirt is a flop.
2) Taehyung is Jin's weakness, you can make Jin talk or anything if it comes to taehyung.
3) Jin is extremely whipped for Taehyung, so Taehyung doesn't has to wear anything special to make Jin look at him.

Day 2:
April 2nd:
At night:

Today jungkook decided to do a movie night.

Well, he wanted to watch a very erotic movie with TaeJin like fifty shades of grey type something, but he couldn't.

Taehyung said that he wants to see comedy movie. Jungkook denied instantly, comedy movie will not do any work what he has in his mind.

Jin doesn't has any preference for movie.

At the end they all decided to play 'rock, paper and scissor' and whoever will win, will pick a movie. And that also blindly not of his preference.

Jin won.

And the movie he chose blindly was "Titanic", all three of them sighed together. No one was in mood of watching that movie.

Jungkook just never liked it.

Jin and Taehyung liked it, but Jin knows that Taehyung cry at last scene so much, and he doesn't wants to see Taehyung cry today, when it supposed to be a stress relieving time.

But rules are rules, so they decided to watch it.

Jin sat on two sitter sofa and waited for Taehyung to come to him. When Taehyung was about to sit next to Jin, Jungkook came and sat beside him.

Taehyung sighed and sat on another sofa alone.

Jin frowned that Taehyung didn't even try to remove Jungkook from beside him. When Jin tried to do that, Taehyung gave him a look of not to.

So, Jin sat there reluctantly with Jungkook.

And the movie started.

Starting and middle of the story was good, light and simple. Jungkook was sitting very close to Jin, touching his thighs and keeping his head on Jin's shoulder. He will occasionally check on Jin to see if Jin is getting affected by him being this close.

But whenever he looked at Jin, he always found him either watching movie or Taehyung.

When the scene came where jack make painting of naked rose, then jungkook think maybe he can make things hot in between Jin and him too. Maybe this movie is not that bad.

Though it's not erotic either. He should of thought of any gay movie at this point.

Since that scene he get more clingy to Jin. Jin was not pushing him away but neither he was reacting.

When the intimate scene between Jack and rose came, Jungkook slowly started making patterns on Jin's thighs. Usually it works for him. Well he doesn't even have to do this much to seduce anyone. But still if ever then this is the last point, where anyone get the hint that jungkook is interested in them.

And who is gonna resist Jungkook then?! Exactly, no one.

But Jin didn't reacted on his touch and when Jungkook decided to crawl his hand a little above, a little closer to Jin's crotch, Jin hold his hand, gave him a glare and pushed his hand away.

Jungkook huffed and pulled away.

He stood up and told Taehyung to sit with Jin.

Taehyung doesn't questioned, he just move to sit with Jin. Jin spread his arms wide for Taehyung.

Jungkook sat where Taehyung was sitting and tried to concentrate on movie, forgetting about his rejection......again.

The last scene where jack died in cold water just to protect rose, and rose found him dead in morning came, jungkook heard a sniffle and looked behind him to find Taehyung crying. Jin was holding him close and trying to cover his eyes by hugging him close to his chest, but Taehyung was still peeking and crying watching that scene.

Jungkook looked at movie and didn't understand the need to cry. Jack died. So?? It's a natural thing. What's to cry about?!

He again looked at TaeJin and instantly rolled his eyes when he found Jin kissing Taehyung on his eyes,cheeks,forehead and then finally on lips to calm him down.

Well, that movie did worked.

But not for Jungkook.

The things Jungkook realized today:

1) He has to work hard to seduce Jin.
2) Jin has an obsession with Taehyung's lips, bcoz just in these two days he has seen Jin kissing Taehyung many times, that it's unhealthy for him.

Day 3:
April 3rd:

Jungkook knows that he isn't a type of person with patience. So, his plan of seducing Jin is taking a toll on him.

He decided to just end this today.

It's now or never.

At night when they were done eating dinner and was about to go their respective rooms, Jungkook stopped TaeJin.

"Don't you guys want to have sex?!" Jungkook asked casually causing Taehyung and Jin to cough in embarrasment.

"What?!" Taehyung asked confused.

Jungkook shrugged, "You both don't have to be celibate just bcoz I am here you know. I understand you both are married and young. It's natural."

"You don't even let us sleep in one room." Taehyung said.

"Yeah! About that." Jungkook nodded, "Today you both can."

"But we are not having sex." Taehyung answered firmly.

"Why?!" Jungkook's voice came out little whiny.

Taehyung shrugged and turned to his room when Jungkook's words stopped him, "It's my order." jungkook said.

"That's bullshit." Jin hissed. "You can't give us order about these things."

"You know what?! I can." Jungkook said smiling wide.

After arguing with TaeJin or basically threatening them he make them agreed to have sex.

"But I have a condition." Jungkook said.

TaeJin just gave him a questioning look.

"I will watch." Jungkook said smiling.

"WHAT??" Taehyung and Jin both screamed together.

"NO!" they again said together.

Jungkook sighed, "How many times I have to tell you that you both have to do whatever I will say?!"

Taehyung and Jin both looked at each other worried, and shook his head.

"You both can't say no. Is it so hard to understand?!" Jungkook was losing patience now. He already had a plan in his mind, and they are just making him wait.

Taehyung thought about the reason they are in this situation for seconds and finally agreed.

Jin looked at him shocked and shook his head.

But Taehyung convinced him.

Jin can't say no to him, and atlast he agreed.

Jungkook mentally cheered and pushed them in their room.

Taehyung and Jin both looked at jungkook wide eyed when he removed his shirt.

"What are you doing?!" Jin asked.

Jungkook shrugged, "Don't mind me."

Taehyung scoffed hearing that. How can someone not mind another presence when you are having private time with your partner?!

"Ok, now start." Jungkook said and looked at them expectantly.

When he saw that TaeJin are just looking at him, he raised a brow and seductively asked, "Am I looking that hot?!"

At that both Tae and Jin looked away.

Though they were glaring at Jungkook that time, and was not checking him out.

Jungkook motioned them to start impatiently.

Taehyung slowly came close to jin and wrapped his arms around Jin's neck. Jin was stiffed, he gave Taehyung a small smile but he was uncomfortable. Taehyung can feel that Jin is uncomfortable.

And it's normal. Even in public Taehyung is more open, he likes to show his affection for Jin in public more.

While Jin is subtle but loud in his own way.

To calm down jin, Taehyung softly put his lips on Jin's, not moving them yet. Soon, Jin calm down, closed his eyes and pressed his lips on Taehyung's more. They both then started moving their lips slowly just savouring the moment.

Jungkook was just looking at them, and hoping that someone in both of them will look at him too.

C'mon he is hot and the environment is hot too. They can add jungkook in their act too, even if it's just for fun for now.

But no one in them opened their eyes, they were totally in their own little world. Bodies pressed to each other and the kiss getting hungrier with passing moment.

A moan escaped Taehyung's lips when Jin entered his tongue inside his mouth, tasting his warm cavern and sucking on his tongue and lips.

Hearing that moan Jin pulled Taehyung more closer to him through his waist and kissed him hard. He then trailed the kisses down to Taehyung's jaw, neck, sucking and leaving hickeys there.

Taehyung's eyes were closed, he threw his head back, sighing in content and breathing heavily.

Jin started walking keeping Taehyung's in his hold still kissing him and let Taehyung sit on bed.

Taehyung looked at Jin with his eyes dark with lust, and filled with love.

Jin take off his shirt and then Taehyung's. He then let Taehyung lie down on his back, and he started kissing Taehyung's neck again.

Jungkook was looking at them in awe. Like seriously, they were looking so hot. But Jungkook is still anxious that when his plan will work.

Honestly he had encountered these type of situations before. Like when he went to some of his friends house, but they have someone already at home and are between in act. His friends partner will immediately get attracted to him. While some will be decent enough to not to ask him out right then and there but next day definitely.

On other hand some will ask him to join them. They will act like they are joking, but Jungkook will say yes and he will join his friend and his partner in act.

For him that never matters anything.

But next day his friend will tell him to leave and not to talk to them anymore, as if he was the one who seduced their partners. His friends just can't digest the fact that he is more hot and definitely their partners want Jungkook more than them.

Today also jungkook thought to show his body to TaeJin, and maybe in this heat of moment he can get close to TaeJin physically.

He can be a part of their act too.

He came out of his thoughts when he saw Jin taking blanket and covering themselves.

"What are you doing?!" Jungkook asked coming closer to bed.

"You said that you will watch but you didn't told us that how we should do it. So, now I want to make love to my husband under the blankets. You can watch how much you want." Jin said looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled and pulled him down for a kiss.

Jungkook was speechless for few moments, then he huffed. He stomped his feet and get out from that room closing the door behind him with a thud.

He doesn't has any reason to be there anyway.

He came to his room and lied down on his bed. After few minutes he can hear moans and groans from other room.

He thought he will be angry.

But no, he is calm and just in deep thoughts.

Bcoz he realized something today too:

1) That quote 'More and merrier' is only good for sex. But your one love partner is enough when you are making love and not just having sex.
2) He will not seduce Jin anymore now.
3) Maybe he never made love to any of his boyfriends till now.

Day 4:
April 4th:
In morning:

Jungkook after showering came outside his room and found Taehyung in kitchen.

It's so early for Taehyung to be up, and that also to cook.

As much as he came to know about them till now, Taehyung is not good in cooking and neither he is interested. Jin is the one who take care of their meal. Taehyung cook too, but not much.

But today Taehyung is looking excited during cooking.

When Taehyung felt a presence behind him he looked and found jungkook standing there.

"Hey! Good morning. You can make your coffee." he said to Jungkook giving him a smile.

"What are you doing?!" Jungkook asked.

"I am making pasta."

"You don't know the recipe?!"

"No, but I am searching it on phone. I hope it will come out good."

"Hmm."

They fell into comfortable silence then, both busy in their own work.

Taehyung made pasta, and jungkook made his coffee.

When jungkook was done drinking and washing his cup then Taehyung's pasta was finally ready.

"I will go and check on Jin." Taehyung said and went to his room to see if Jin is awake or not.

Jungkook nodded.

When Taehyung was gone jungkook looked at pasta, and it was looking delicious, he is not gonna lie. He thought of tasting it just a little and instantly threw up after tasting it.

"Ahh! He put so much salt in it." he mumbled to himself.

"I have to tell him." then something came to his mind and he stopped, "No. Why would I?! I am sure he made this especially for Jin. What will happen when Jin will eat this salty pasta?!"

He thought of not telling anyone.

He doesn't has any ill intentions. He is just curious. He had seen TaeJin cute and sweet with each other. He just wanna see how they will look if they will fight.

Jungkook sat on dining table as soon as he heard sound of TaeJin coming.

Taehyung made Jin sit in one of chair and bring pasta. He served all three of them.

While jungkook didn't eat bcoz he knows it's not good, Taehyung didn't eat bcoz he wants to know Jin's reaction first.

Jin saw how excited Taehyung is and he smiling taste that pasta.

Jin's smiled immediately faltered tasting it but he instantly composed himself.

"How is it?!" Taehyung asked looking at him like an excited puppy.

Jin swallowed and nodded, "Good. Very tasty Taehyung-ah." he told smiling.

Taehyung smiled wide and clapped a little, "Thank you. I am so glad you loved it."

Jungkook looked at jin shocked. The salt in that pasta is literally too much, no normal person can eat it.

How Jin can say that it's good?!

"Now I will taste it." Taehyung said.

Jungkook nodded, he wanted Taehyung to know what a blunder mistake he has done.

But before Taehyung can even touch his plate, Jin take it away from him.

"Jin?"

"No Tae. You have made this for me, right?! So only I will eat."

"That's nonsense."

"Whatever."

"I wanna eat too." Taehyung whined.

"No." Jin said firmly, "I will make something else for you." at that he gave Taehyung a sweet smile.

Taehyung pouted. He really wanted to eat his own dish. But who can say no to the food made by Jin?!

"Fine." Taehyung said sighing.

"Good." Jin smiled. He then looked at jungkook and took his plate too, "I will make something for you too. This is for me."

Jungkook was confused of whatever going in front of him. He just dumbly nodded.

With that Jin went closer to kitchen counter and started preparations for omelette.

Taehyung started playing in his phone to kill the time.

Jungkook thought of using that opportunity and he went to Jin.

"Why did you lie?!" Jungkook asked Jin.

"What?!" Jin asked confused.

"The pasta was so salty."

"How do you know?! You didn't even taste it." Jin asked surprised.

"Well apparently I did. Now, tell me."

Jin shrugged, "Simple, so that Taehyung doesn't feel sad."

Jungkook snorted, "Just bcoz he don't feel sad you are going to eat that much pasta and that also which is salty?!"

"It's worth it."

"Absolutely not. You should not lie. What if he did the same mistake again?!"

"He will not."

"How do you know?!"

"Bcoz I will not let him. Next time when he will make it. I will be with him. I will help him indirectly. I don't have to broke his heart just to make him better." Jin said.

Jungkook gave him a weird look, not understanding anything what Jin said.

When jungkook look behind he saw that Taehyung is about to steal a little pasta from Jin's plate to taste it. He rolled his eyes.

Sneaky boy!

"Keep it." jungkook said startling Taehyung.

Taehyung immediately pulled his hand away and looked at him with big eyes.

Jin looked at them confused and sighed. He can tell what Taehyung was about to do. He is happy that jungkook stopped Taehyung.

"I was just trying to taste." Taehyung looked at jungkook with narrowed eyes when jungkook sit beside him.

"Don't. It sucks." Jungkook said a little harshly.

Jin's eyes widened hearing it.

While Taehyung's face turned into frown.

Jin felt irritated by jungkook, he was going to scold jungkook until jungkook started laughing.

"Why are you laughing?!" Taehyung asked Jungkook confused.

"Look at your face. I was just joking. I didn't even taste remember. But your husband told you not to eat it, so just don't." Jungkook said laughing a little. That was fake, he knows.

He doesn't wanted to say that to Taehyung and definitely not harshly. It's just came.

When he saw how Taehyung frowned hearing him, he felt bad and tried to act out.

It's successful though. Now, Taehyung rolled his eyes at him but smiled.

Jin also smiled seeing them.

After some minutes omelette was done. Jin came and served both of them.

He himself eat that pasta.

Jungkook felt so sorry for him, but he couldn't do anything. Jin took it to himself.

Jungkook then looked at Taehyung who was looking so happy just by thinking that Jin loved his pasta so much that he don't wanna share.

Jin was even telling him that the pasta is so tasty in every next minute, making Taehyung shy and giddy.

Subconsciously jungkook smiled just looking at their interaction.

He then remembered his boyfriend of two years ago. They were living together. Jungkook thought of making spaghetti, but he didn't know how to. He searched the recipe and atlast made it. But it doesn't came out as it was supposed to. When his boyfriend tasted it, he said many mean things to Jungkook. Maybe his boyfriend thought that whatever he is doing is right. Well definitely that spaghetti sucks.

But still jungkook was excited and when his boyfriend scolded him just for that, jungkook felt bad. He instantly broke up with him.

Oh well..now he can tell why Jin decided to lie.

The things he realized today:

1) Smile suits Taehyung. And he will definitely never make Taehyung upset by himself.
2) Jin loves Taehyung so much.

Day 5:
April 5th:
At night:

Today jungkook decided to take TaeJin out for dinner. They all three came to a best restaurant in Seoul.

They sat on the table with a beautiful view of outside city.

When their menu came, jungkook asked them what they want to order.

Taehyung and Jin both told him to order, as he is the one who is paying for it.

Jungkook nodded.

"Just don't order anything spicy. Tae doesn't like it." Jin said.

Jungkook again nodded, but internally rolled his eyes.

Great! Like Taehyung can't tell that he doesn't like spicy food.

Jungkook checked the menu and order it, which was good for everyone.

They all three ate their food talking in between, joking a little, watching the scenery outside the window.

Jungkook loved the time he spent with them like this.

When they were done, they decided to eat ice-cream for dessert.

"Don't order mint chocolate, Jin don't like it." Taehyung said.

Here we go!

Now Jin can't speak for himself.

At night when jungkook was about to sleep his mind was empty, and he was feeling calm.

Day 6:
April 6th:

Jungkook decided to go for camping. He convinced both Taehyung and Jin and now they are here in campsite in their own place, away from others who are there for camping too.

They set up a bonfire and made tasty noodles near it.

They decided to come here at evening and to spent their night here.

When the noodle was done, they put up a table that they brought, with them in between three chairs and put the pot of noodles there.

They were eating when Taehyung remembered that they brought coke with them too. He said that he will bring it from car.

Taehyung and Jungkook's chair were beside each other, while Jin was sitting in front of them.

Jungkook yelped in surprise when an insect passed near him and bcoz of which Taehyung's chopsticks fell from table on the ground and broke.

Jin and him both looked at each other worried, "What now?!"

Well apparently they only have three pair of chopsticks, and one is ruined now.

Jungkook was thinking what to do, while Jin put his chopsticks in place of Taehyung's, and himself take tong to eat.

When Taehyung came and saw Jin eating with tong he laughed a little, "Why are you eating with that??"

"Just wanted to try." Jin shrugged.

Taehyung nodded.

Jungkook smiled at that.

Taehyung doesn't even has to say anything, Jin already found the solution for his problem. And didn't even show off.

Just a silent supporter.

After half an hour they were done eating, and now it's time to sleep.

"But Jin can't sleep in tent." Taehyung said pouting.

Jungkook looked at jin, "What?! Why didn't you told me?!"

Jin shrugged, "It's ok. You both can sleep. So, I will manage too."

"You don't have to. I have something." Taehyung said.

He then bring a mattress that he kept in car and put it where it supposed to be a tent. He then bring a mosquito net to protect themselves from any type of insect and a large blanket. He set up that and then grinned at both Jin and jungkook.

"Now, neither do insect will bite us nor Jin has to sleep in hot tent. We can sleep below this sky, watching stars. Come." Taehyung said smiling and went inside the mosquito net.

Jin smiled and came inside too.

Jungkook was looking at them, thinking that not only Jin, but Taehyung also find solutions for Jin's problem without Jin saying anything.

"Jungkook come." he snapped out from his thoughts when Taehyung called him.

He nodded and went inside too, making sure that no insect gets inside in that process.

Jin was in middle of both of Taehyung and Jungkook. They all three put a blanket above them and lied down looking up at stars.

"Wow! It's so pretty." Taehyung said giggling.

"True. It's so good to sleep like that." Jungkook agreed.

Jin hummed.

Taehyung put his hand around Jin's waist and scoot closer to him, hiding his face in between crook of Jin's neck and sighed.

Jin put his hand around Taehyung's shoulder and kept him in place, kissing his hair.

Jungkook bit his bottom lip, he was not looking at them directly but he can tell what is happening. He feel like he should not be here.

Just as he thought of leaving making any excuse, Taehyung's put his hand above his hand, like telling that he is not alone.

Just that simple touch brought tears in Jungkook's eyes but of happiness. He doesn't even remember when was the last time he cried for anything.

Jungkook didn't look at Taehyung, but he didn't remove his hand either. They all three slept like that.

The realizations that jungkook has today:

1) He don't even know what's his aim to be with them now.
2) He needs love like them......so badly.

Day 7th:
April 7th:

"I am not looking good." Jin said and tried to hide behind Taehyung.

"Jin, you are looking so handsome." Taehyung told him like thousandth time, but still calm.

They were in mall for shopping when Taehyung saw a new salon and asked Jin to have a hair cut.

Now, Jin is not confident in his new hair, and he is feeling like he is looking ridiculous.

But Taehyung is telling him everytime that he is looking good.

"Don't try to flatter me." Jin said groaning.

Taehyung sighed.

"Hey!" he stopped a woman who was shopping too, "See, isn't he looking handsome?!" he asked that woman gesturing at Jin.

That woman instantly gave Jin heart eyes, causing Taehyung to roll his eyes, "So?!" he asked again.

"Yes." she said looking at Jin in daze.

Jin felt his ears getting red and he came behind Taehyung again.

"You can go now." Taehyung said to that woman and pulled Jin with him, before that woman propose his husband in front of him.

"See?! How she was drooling over you?! Still think that you are not looking good." Taehyung said annoyed by previous incident.

"Why are you annoyed?! You are the one who asked her." Jin asked.

"I just asked her. I didn't tell her to check you out."

"Awww...are you jealous baby?! But you can't control people you know. I mean look at my face." Jin said keeping his face in between his palms.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "So, her drooling over you gives you the confidence that you are looking good, and here I am telling you this for hours."

"First of all just for fifteen minutes you are telling me this. And secondly, I am feeling confident bcoz of you. Seeing that you want me only for you, makes me feel important." Jin said playing with his collar.

Taehyung rolled his eyes with a smile on his face, "Don't flatter yourself."

Jin snorted, making Taehyung laugh.

"Where is Jungkook?!" Taehyung asked.

They both looked around and found jungkook in different side from them.

"Jungkook, come here." Taehyung yelled.

Jungkook looked around and came with a look on his face like he don't know them.

"You both are embarrasing. Everyone are looking at you both bickering in between the mall. I don't know you both." Jungkook hissed when he was near them.

Jungkook was feeling endeared first looking at TaeJin.

Then he felt immense embarrasment when he saw that everyone are staring at them. So, he gets away from them pretending like he is not with them.

Hearing him Taehyung looked around, and true, people were staring at them.

His face flushed and he gave everyone an awkward smile and silently pull Jin and jungkook with him.

Day 8th:
April 8th:
At 11:00pm:

"Why aren't you sleeping?!" Jungkook asked Taehyung who was pacing in living room.

"Jin is not home yet." Taehyung answered.

"So?! You know that he has to work overtime today."

"I know. I am just waiting for him."

"No need, I guess."

Taehyung didn't say anything but sat on sofa, making clear that he is going to wait for Jin.

Jungkook sighed, "I am going to sleep."

Taehyung nodded.

After two hours, around 1am, jungkook heard sound of car and then opening of gate and then front door.

He felt thirsty, so he wake up to drink water.

When he opened the door of his room, he stopped.

He saw Jin standing in front of Taehyung who was sleeping in sofa in uncomfortable position. Maybe he slept waiting for Jin.

Jin softly smiled looking at Taehyung, and then kneeled down to sit in front of him and to his level. He then pecked Taehyung on his forehead, then on his close eyes, his nose, his cheeks and then at last on lips, at that Taehyung slowly opened his eyes in confusion.

When Taehyung saw Jin in front of him he sleepily smiled, "I am sorry. I think I slept waiting for you."

Jin pecked him again on his lips, "I know."

Jin then stood up and pick Taehyung up in bridal style.

"Ah! Jin, put me down. You must be tired." Taehyung said.

"And you are sleepy."

"Still jin-"

"Just sleep Taehyung-ah."

Jungkook scoffed, they are too sweet for his liking.

But the soft smile on his face was saying otherwise.

He then came outside and went to drink water in kitchen. He get distracted when he found cookie there, and started eating it.

After ten minutes Jin came in kitchen with a little wet hair and sleepy eyes.

"You didn't sleep yet?!" Jin asked jungkook.

"I just came here to drink water." Jungkook answered.

Jin nodded and he himself found something to eat, as he didn't eat dinner.

They were both in comfortable silence. Jin eating his dinner and jungkook munching on cookies.

Jungkook can tell that Jin is so tired and sleepy.

Jin didn't eat much, and after eating he wash the plate and kept it in place. He nodded at jungkook saying goodbye.

But Jungkook thought something and stopped him.

"What?!" Jin asked.

"Ummm...I was thinking. I mean..I wanna tell you-"

"What jungkook-ah?!"

"You can sleep with Tae."

"What?!"

"Yeah! You can. I don't have any problem."

"Are you sure?!" Jin asked skeptical.

Jungkook nodded reassuringly, and Jin's eyes lit up.

"Thank you." Jin said smiling and went hurriedly in Taehyung's room, well their room.

Jungkook chuckled and put the remaining cookies in jar. Now, he can sleep too.

His room is just beside Taehyung's. When he was about to go inside his room, he glanced at Tae's room and found both Jin and Taehyung sleeping close, their head touching. Jin has his hand around Taehyung, while Taehyung's hands were between them closed in small fist like a baby. Taehyung doesn't even know that Jin is sleeping with him.

That night jungkook doesn't has any realization but just a wish-

He need a love like that.

Day 9th to Day 28th:

In these days they all three live together peacefully.

Jungkook started giving more attention to TaeJin's interaction, and he stopped flirting with Jin.

He himself know that now he doesn't want that, for what he was here in first place.

He should leave but he wants to live with them, and observe them for whatever time he has. And he had one month, so he decided to use that time.

Though Taehyung and Jin doesn't know that jungkook has already changed his decision. But they are now comfortable with jungkook, and like him having with them.

After that day Jin always slept with Taehyung in their room.

Day 29th:
April 29th:

"What are you doing?!" Jungkook asked Taehyung coming inside Taehyung's room.

He saw Taehyung emptying the whole cupboard and then distributing, folding all the clothes.

Taehyung froze for a second hearing that question.

"Umm..i- nothing." he shrugged.

"So, why these clothes?! You are going somewhere." Jungkook asked.

"No. Where would I go?! It's just I thought of rearranging the cupboard."

"Oh!"

"Do you need something?!"

"No, I was bored. So, I thought of coming and talk to you."

Taehyung smiled at that.

"What do you wanna talk about?!" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook shrugged, "Anything." then like he gets an idea and said, "How about you tell me about yours and Jin's love story?!"

Taehyung automatically smile hearing it.

"It's not special, really." Taehyung said.

"Still." Jungkook said rolling his eyes.

For him both of their relationship is already so special.

"When do you both met?!" Jungkook asked.

"Three years ago. In our marriage venue." Taehyung said laughing.

"What?!"

"Yeah! Our marriage is arranged marriage. We were not in love before our marriage. We didn't even know each other."

"No one will say that. It feels like you both know each other for years." Jungkook said in disbelief.

Taehyung hummed, "Maybe."

"Come sit and tell the full story."

Taehyung sighed but agreed.

"So, I was in my last year of University that time, when one day in breakfast my father told me that I have to get married to Kim Seokjin. I denied but he didn't listen to me.

I had my own dreams. As you see, I am a painter. For that I want to go outside the country, to travel and then to paint different sceneries, beauties. I didn't wanted to get married and then to bind down in responsibilities.

But my father told me that he is thinking of merging his and Jin's father company, and for that I have to marry jin. It will help both of them to expand their bussiness.

I was so pissed that I didn't even meet Jin when they asked me to. What's the use when I am going to get married anyway.

Just after two weeks, me and Jin got married.

That was the first time I saw Jin. And not gonna lie I was attracted to him in one glance. I was happy that atleast I am not getting married to some old hag just for bussiness purpose.

But still I was mad at my father, and pissed at Jin. I thought he is three years older than me and a bussiness man, surely he will be some rude, arrogant boss who think highly of himself. And who definitely want a trophy husband.

But Jin proved me wrong.

I was cold to Jin in our initial days of marriage. But he was always patient with me. Understands me.

I was so pissed at my father that I didn't even participate in a painting competition which was so important for my career. But Jin registered my name without telling me. And at the day of competition he encouraged me to do good. He dropped me at college, cheer for me and when result came as me at top he even cried."

Taehyung had a soft smile on his face telling this.

"I came and gave him my medal and a deep kiss as an appreciation in front of whole college." Taehyung chuckled.

"That was the first time that we kissed. We kissed each other at our marriage but that doesn't count. That day I fell in love with him.

I was already attracted to him. But that day I was so happy and totally head over heels for him.

I decided to take our relationship in next step and I gave him my virginity. Well, I took his too.

Since then we are inseparable.

If I have to go out of the country for my painting he will take me. He will take days off from his company and will accompany me, and take care of me whole day when I will work on my painting.

I am bind with him. But I don't feel like it. Like I know I will never leave him, and I like to be with him 24/7. But this is from heart, not bcoz of any responsibility. So, it feels good." Taehyung said.

"So, he is your first love?!" Jungkook asked.

"Yes."

"You fell in love with him bcoz he had the qualities that you wanted in your lover?!"

Taehyung shook his head, "No. I never thought how my ideal type is. I loved Jin, and then I loved his qualities. I mean, I love those qualities bcoz it's in him, I guess. Does it make sense?!" Taehyung laughed nervously.

"Like even if I will get someone who has same qualities as Jin, I will not love that person. I know.

For me, it's only Jin and not anyone. For me, love means him." Taehyung nodded determined after saying that.

At night:

Jin sat on sofa groaning.

"What happened?!" Jungkook asked who was watching TV.

"I am tired." Jin said and shrugged his shoulder to reduce some pain and stiffness.

Jungkook stood up and came behind him. He started massaging Jin's shoulder.

"No, you don't have to-" Jin said.

"Just stay still." Jungkook said sternly.

Jin sighed but sat down.

"Where is Tae?!" Jin asked.

"He is out in neighbours house. They called him for something."

"Oh!"

Jungkook after two minutes of silence asked Jin, what he wanted to ask whole day.

"Jin, can I ask you something?!"

Jin hummed.

"What is love?!"

"What?!" Jin asked confused looking at Jungkook.

"Simple, what is love?!" Jungkook shrugged.

Jin closed his eyes, "I don't know."

"But why, you have Taehyung, you should know."

"Jungkook, I don't know it's definition, and neither I am an intellectual."

Jungkook sighed frustrated, "How do you know that you love Taehyung?!"

"Umm..well, if that emotions are considered as definition of love then-"

"Just answer the question." Jungkook interrupted.

"For me, Love means him." Jin carried on.

Jungkook stopped hearing that. Taehyung has said the same thing.

"Before him, I was totally immersed in my work. When I was high school since then my father only talked to me about bussiness, and that he wants me to be more successful than him. He wants me to take his bussiness on another level. So, I only focused on study and to learn bussiness tricks.

It was my second year as an assistant CEO in my company when my father told me that I have to marry Tae, that way we can expand our bussiness. I agreed. Just for bussiness.

But when my father showed me his photo the first time, I didn't wanted to marry him for bussiness but just bcoz I want to. I want him for me. I want him in my life. In that photo he was smiling wide his beautiful smile and was lying in grass. He was the most beautiful man I have ever seen. I felt like I want to protect him.

I wanted to meet him before our wedding but he refused. I was sad. But I can understand that he doesn't want this wedding.

I saw him face to face at our wedding, and I was speechless. He was more beautiful up close.

His eyes got dramatically wide when he looked at me." Jin laughed, "He is so easy to read.

He still says sorry to me bcoz he think that he was cold to me for two months after our wedding. Now who will tell him that it's nothing like that.

You know in that two months if I ever get late I will find him sleeping in this sofa, and when I will wake him up, he will say that he slept watching TV." Jin huffed, "Liar. I know he was waiting for me.

He didn't know how to cook that time. I used to be the one to make food for us. One day I got late and I asked him to order pizza, but unfortunately they can't deliever it.

I came at around 11 that day and was so tired. But I still has to make something though. I made kimchi. But I didn't know that he doesn't like it spicy. And accidentally I made it so spicy.

But he didn't say anything and ate it. When I saw him crying, I asked him is it not good. He said it's good. So, I asked him then what's the problem.

He looked at me with tears in his eyes bcoz of spice and his red nose, giving me a small pout he told me, 'You made this even though you are tired. I don't want to make you sad.' I wanted to kiss him so badly right then and there but I didn't though.

When I used to work late, then he will also stay up with me doing anything. He will never directly talk to me, but his mumbling to himself gives me company and strength to work hard.

Still he says that he was cold to me.

He says that I am his strength but he can never imagine how much strength he gives me.

I can never love anyone other than him."

As soon as Jin completed his sentence they heard front door opening and Jin stood up hurriedly to go to Taehyung.

Jungkook smiled when he saw how Jin's shoulder pain flew away just seeing Taehyung, he doesn't even need massage now.

Good for them though.

Day 30th:
April 30:

Jin woke up when he felt Taehyung clinging to him more and more.

"Tae??" his voice came out tired and sleepy.

Taehyung hummed.

"What happened?!"

"Today is the day Jin. Jungkook will tell his decision." Taehyung said sadly.

Jin looked at him that, "Why are you sad baby?!"

"What if he said that he wants to be with you?!" Taehyung asked in the verge of crying.

"But I will still be with you." Jin said determined.

Taehyung opened his mouth to say something but stopped.

"Ok. Wake up now." Taehyung said instead.

Jin nodded and gave him a peck on his lips.

After fifteen minutes they both came outside their room, and looked at jungkook confused who was all ready and was standing there with his luggage.

Jungkook laughed when he saw their reactions.

"What?! It's my last day here, right?!" Jungkook asked them.

"It depends on your decision." Taehyung said looking down.

"I am standing here with my luggage, I think it's a clear answer." Jungkook said and came near to them.

"I will not come between your relationship. I love you both sooooo much. But no, I am not in love with you both." jungkook said laughing, "So smile now."

Jin and Taehyung were both shocked to hear this.

"Really?!" Taehyung asked him.

Taehyung was so confirmed that jungkook will decide to be with Jin.

"Really." Jungkook said and hugged them both, "Now, say goodbye to me."

"But you don't have to go this early you know." Jin said.

"I know. But I just want to." Jungkook shrugged.

He then started dragging his luggage to the door, "Besides I want to give you both your quality time as soon as possible, that you both didn't get for one month bcoz of me."

When he was out of the door he stopped and looked at them, "Thank you."

Taehyung and Jin gave him a confused stare.

"You both will not understand, but I learnt so much from you both. So, thank you." he gave them small smile.

Taehyung's tears fell and he hugged jungkook tight, "I will miss you."

Jungkook chuckled but he was in verge of crying too, "I will miss you both too."

"Come to meet us then." Jin said. Taehyung nodded in agreement.

Jungkook told them he will, and bid them goodbye.

When jungkook was gone, Taehyung hugged Jin, "I am gonna miss him so much."

Jin pecked him on his forehead and nodded, "Me too. But let's not think about it now. I will take a day off today. And let's spent our whole day together." he said seductively.

Taehyung rolled his eyes but he was smiling.

Jin went to his room to call his secretary and tell her that he will not come today.

While Taehyung went to changed the position of the plants.

Jin was searching for his phone, when he found a paper in his study table. He looked at it confused and opened it.

It was a letter.

For him.

He started reading it.

To my one and only love,
Haha is it too cringy Jin?! But that's what you are in my life. So, deal with it.

If you are reading this letter that means I am gone. I will miss you. And I am sorry. But I am selfish, I can't share you. I want you full for myself, and if not then I don't want you. I can't see you loving someone else in front of me.

You are gonna hate me for this, but I can't help it. Please forgive me.

Jungkook is a good person. I don't have any hard feelings for him.He just needed love, and who can be the best person to give someone love other than you?!

So, be happy with jungkook. Take care of him and yourself too.

And don't forget me.

Your's Tae❤️.

Jin looked at that letter in shock and then he felt angry. He came outside to talk to Taehyung.

"Kim Taehyung??" he called Taehyung angrily who was humming happily and was sitting in garden.

Taehyung hummed and looked at jin confused.

"What happened?!" Taehyung asked him sensing that Jin is angry.

Jin doesn't say anything but just wave the letter in air.

Taehyung's eyes widened and he came near to Jin.

"J-jin-"

"What's this?!"

"I-it doesn't mean anything now."

"You were thinking of leaving me?!" Jin asked.

Taehyung shook his head, then nodded, and again shook his head, "I wasn't thinking of leaving you. But I can't live with you when you have jungkook too."

"That's why you were crying in morning, bcoz you knew that you will leave if jungkook said yes that he wants to live with me."

Taehyung nodded.

"But why were you going to punish me Taehyung?!" Jin asked in a broken voice.

"I wasn't punishing you." Taehyung said crying.

Jin scoffed, "You were planning to leave me, bcoz of Jungkook. When you know how much I love you. But you were going to leave me, just for him."

"You are not understanding my point, do you?!" Taehyung snapped at him.

Jin came closer to him and hugged him, "I am understanding. I know how you would have felt if that happened. But I never let that happen Tae. I would have thought something, but I will always be yours. Totally.

I don't know what I will do if you leave me. Now, when you are here with me, but still this letter made me so scared. Please don't ever thought of leaving me. For any reason, I don't care." Jin said hugging him tight.

Taehyung nodded, "I will not. I promise."

Jin pulled away and wiped Taehyung's tears and kissed him softly.

When he pulled away he smirked at Taehyung and suggestively said, "But you will get punishment for it."

Taehyung smirked as well, "I am ready. But only if it's the same punishment that I am thinking it is."

"You are naughty." Jin said and pick him up bridal style.

"You are the one talking." Taehyung said wrapping his arms around jin's neck and kissing him on his neck.

Jin took him to their bedroom, closing the front door behind him.

He let Taehyung stand in middle of their room, and immediately kissed him hard.

"On your knees." Jin said breathless but firm after breaking the kiss.

Taehyung immediately dropped on his knees looking eager.

Jin smiled at him fondly, looking at his eager eyes. He then motioned Taehyung to unzip his pants.

That Taehyung obliged, unzipped Jin's pants and slide down to his thighs followed by Jin's boxers.

Taehyung took Jin's member in his hand, which was already rock hard, and gave a kiss on his tip. He trailed down the kisses and kissed his entire length.

Jin closed his eyes and put his hand on Taehyung's hair, "Don't tease baby." he said when Taehyung was taking all the time in universe, and not taking him in his warm mouth.

Taehyung looked up at him and smiled innocently, "Not today." saying that he finally took Jin's member in his mouth and sucked.

Well, that was the start of the long day ahead.

They spent their whole day making love, talking, eating, and just in their own world.

After 1 week:

"Bye, I will be home soon." Jin said and kissed Taehyung.

As soon as Jin opened the door, they both froze bcoz of the unexpected visitor.

Jeon Junghoon.

"Am I allowed inside?!" Junghoon asked.

Taehyung and Jin both looked at each other worried, but nodded.

Jin messaged his secretary that he will be a little late.

Junghoon sat in living room.

"I will bring something to eat." Taehyung said.

"No. Just sit. I am here to talk to you both." Junghoon said.

Taehyung stopped and nodded. Jin and him both sat on one sofa beside Junghoon.

"I came here to say thanks." Junghoon said, making both of them confused more.

Junghoon smiled, "I knew that if my son will live with you both, he will get change.

When he first told me that he is in love with Jin, and he wants to be with him but he is married, I was disappointed, at my son. But in the corner of my heart I knew that I am the wrong here.

Me and my wife were like you both, so much in love. Anyone who come near us, were always jealous by our relationship. I can never think of my life without her.

But she left me."

TaeJin were listening to him carefully, trying to understand what he wants to say.

"When she gave birth to Jungkook, she died. I was devastated, and didn't know what to do, how to live.

I neglected my son. Hired a nanny and left my son in her care. I joined Mafia, kill people, did every wrong thing, make my life dark, bcoz that was my life after my wife after all.

I never know how Jungkook was when he was child. He also never get love from his parents. Just from his nanny, that always get changed though. No nanny worked for me more than one year. Jungkook never has any stable person in his life.

His friends were with him for money. And some were with him just bcoz they were scared of me.

My jungkook became all that thing that he shouldn't have. Just to get love, he made several boyfriends, but he never tried to know about them deeply. Bcoz he knew they will leave. No one going to live with him his whole life anyway.

Some of his boyfriends were nice, but he broke up with them bcoz he can't live with them more than few months. All love seems fake to him. Bcoz he never knew the real love.

For him love is like a fleeting feeling. He felt attracted to someone, he thought it's love. When someone give him even a little attention he always became so happy, bcoz I always neglected him. So, he felt happy whenever he gets attention.

When I finally did paid attention to my son, I realized that I lost him."

Junghoon was crying now.

Taehyung also had tears in his eyes. He knew that jungkook just needed love.

"When he told me about you, and I keep my eye on you. I saw me and my wife on you both. But you both are more special than we were ever.

I didn't wanted my son to come between in your relationship, so I asked him to take one month time. I knew when he will live with you both, and see what's real love is, he will change his decision.

And see he did.

And now he knows what real love is. And that love is not a fleeting feeling.

He is changed totally, since he left from here. Now, he is in Europe. He is giving himself importance. And now I know he will find someone who will be worthy for him. He is more happy."

Taehyung and Jin smiled happily.

"So thank you."

After 10 years:

"Mirae baby, eat everything one by one." Taehyung said sighing looking at his four years old daughter who was eating ice-cream, cookies, burger everything at once.

"But I can eat more at once." she said pouting.

"Her mouth is full like appa's whenever he eat dada." his seven year old son Hyuntae said.

At that tae looked at jin and threw the tissue paper in front of him at Jin, when he saw Jin eating burger and ice-cream together and showing it to mirae, so that she does the same.

"What?!" Jin fake confused asked.

"Why are you teaching her wrong things?!" Taehyung hissed.

"What's wrong?! I am just teaching her to save time. If she is liking the taste, then why are you stopping my mirae." Jin said, and gave mirae a flying kiss who giggles at that.

"Jin, whole cafeteria is looking at us. Are you dumb?!" Taehyung said snatching burgers from both Jin and Mirae.

"Now, what can we do Tae baby, our family is so cute. No one can stop looking at us." Jin said pridefully.

Taehyung gave him a tight lipped smile, "Jokes on you, they are looking at us bcoz we are 'clown' and not 'cute'."

Jin glared at him, "You are no fun." he huffed.

"I am not going to eat with you both in public now. See, how my hyunie is eating peacefully and gracefully." Taehyung said looking at Hyuntae who was eating politely.

Jin laughed, causing Taehyung to glare at him.

Jin signalled him to come closer, and he pointed towards a table where a girl of 7-8 years old was watching Hyuntae.

"He is eating nicely just to impress that girl baby." Jin said smirking.

Taehyung's eyes widened seeing that.

"He is just seven." he said to jin in disbelief.

"Seven is too much dada." Mirae said and took her burger from Taehyung's hold seeing that his mind is somewhere else.

Taehyung sighed, "They both are something else."

Jin giggled.

They all were in mall for shopping. When they done shopping they put all the bags in car and came in cafeteria to eat.

After eating they came outside and was going to their car when they saw someone who they were missing but never met in these ten years.

They saw jungkook, and a guy was carrying him, while jungkook was smiling happily and shyly.

When jungkook's eyes fell on them he smiled wide and asked the other guy to put him down.

"Hey!" Jungkook said excitedly.

"Hi!" TaeJin both said smiling and looked at other guy.

"He is Kim Namjoon. My fiancee, though we are going to get married tomorrow." Jungkook said smiling and looking at Namjoon with admiration.

Taehyung and Jin both smiled wide and congratulate them.

Jungkook then sent Namjoon inside the mall, and looked at TaeJin.

"You guys changed your house?!" Jungkook asked.

Jin nodded.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "That's why I couldn't find you both. I came from Europe four years ago, and I thought of meeting you both, but another family was living there."

Taehyung nodded, "We changed the house seven years ago, when Hyuntae was born." he said and looked at Hyuntae.

"Oh my! Are they your babies?!" Jungkook asked excited.

Taehyung nodded.

"They both are so cute." Jungkook said looking at mirae and Hyuntae, both kids giggled at that, causing Jungkook to coo at them.

Hyuntae was like a mini version of Taehyung, while mirae was mini version of Jin.

"It's good that I met you both here. Tomorrow is my wedding and I want you both to be there. Afterall this is happening bcoz of you both."

"What we did?!" Jin asked confused. They didn't even met jungkook for 10 years.

"Just made me dream to have a beautiful family and relationship like yours. Just chasing that dream, I am here now with Namjoon, who loves me so much and take care of me." Jungkook said smiling.

"That's so good." Taehyung smiled wide.

He is so happy for Jungkook.

Jungkook said goodbye to them bcoz Namjoon called him, and take a promise from them that they will come on his wedding. They exchanged numbers for more details.

"I am so happy for him." Taehyung said to jin when jungkook was gone.

"Me too." Jin said.

"Now, let's go home." Taehyung said looking at their kids.

Jin nodded, then smirked and picked Taehyung up bridal style.

Taehyung yelped in surprise, "Jin! What are you doing?!"

"Didn't you saw how Namjoon was carrying jungkook. I realized that I didn't did that for so much time."

"You just picked me up like this last night." Taehyung said confused.

Jin shrugged, "Then maybe I just want to show people that you are mine."

"Can't they know without doing this?!"

"No." Jin said and kissed him.

Taehyung pushed him and wriggled in his hold so that Jin put him down.

"Jin." Taehyung said tired, "You are so embarrasing. Everyone watching us." he said looking at people who were staring at them.

"That's what I want." Jin shrugged, "Hold your sister's hands hyun and be behind me." he said.

"You are making your kids embarrased too." Taehyung said annoyed.

"It's ok dada, we are used to of you both being like this." Hyuntae said.

"We are immune to it." Mirae said nodding at her brother.

Taehyung looked at them wide eyed, while Jin laughed.

"Are they making fun of us?!" he asked Jin in disbelief.

"Most likely." Jin said laughing.

Taehyung glared at their kids, but he was close to laughing.

Jin started walking while their kids trailed behind them.

"I love you." Taehyung said looking at Jin.

"I know." Jin said.

Taehyung slapped him on his cheeks enough for Jin to flinch, "Say it back."

Jin sighed dramatically, "Fine. I love you too."

Mirae sighed behind them and looking at her brother said, "They both are something else." imitating how Taehyung had said this before.

Hearing her Taehyung, Jin and hyuntae all started laughing, Mirae also laughed thinking maybe she crack a joke.

But she was damn serious.

"I love you too babies." he said to his kids and nuzzled on Jin's neck feeling happy.

Jin simply tight his hold on Taehyung.

They should feel ultra level of embarrasment right now, bcoz of the way everyone are watching them.

But they don't.

For them only they and their kids matter.

If someone has problem then they can go to hell, for all they care.

Well ok, they do care but not right now.

The end.

The fact that real life TaeJin has actually done most of the situations I used in this is endearing. No wonder I love them so much hehe 😂.

🥺🤗

Thanks for reading ❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.6K 11
Jin and Jungkook are already married and couldn't be more in love. This book will focus on their mini post-marriage stories (aka one shot smuts) in d...
29.9K 1.2K 18
Jeon Jungkook and Kim Seokjin have been dating for six years, when Jungkook asked Jin to be him boyfriend he made him a promise, he would always love...
317K 21.8K 72
Park Seokjin has to marry Jeon jungkook in an unexpected situation. Both of them don't love each other. An unwanted arranged marriage that leads to...
5K 256 5
an unexpected chaotic love story of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook 🍒🍓🍒 Very very short story...I hope you guys like this book (⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)