The Harmony Restoration Movem...

By hellomynameisema

Ok, hi everyone! Thank you all SO SO SO much for so much love on my account! This is the ENTIRE Harmony Resto... More

Day 1- The Cave of Two Lovers (1-part day) Secret Tunnel
Day 2- Birthdays (1-part day) Happy Birthday, Suki!
Day 3- Families (1-part day) Together At Last
Day 4- Figuring Things Out (1-part day) We'll Be Ok
Day 5- Backward In Time (1-part day) The Death Of Us
Day 6- Back To Our Time (1-part day) How On Earth?
Day 7- We're Doing What We Can (1-part day) Sicking
Day 8- Memory Damage (1-part day) 5 Months
Day 9- Are You Okay? (1-part day) Not Sure
HIRA'A
Day 10- People Around the World (1-part day) Respect
Day 11- Meetings (1-part day) Anniversary
Day 12- Anniversary- (1-part day) The Black Lotus
Day 13- Awakening (1-part day) Not This Again
Day 14- Agreements (1-part day) Sold
Day 15- Bitter Work (1-part day) Done With One
Day 16- Surprises (1-part day) You're alive?
Day 17- Unfair & Despair (1-part day) Take A Stand
Day 18- Balls Galore (1-part day) The Party
Day 19- Wondering (1-part day) Questions & Answers
Day 20- Fighting (1-part day) Saving and Surviving
YU DAO
Day 21- Remembrance (1-part day) Fights
Day 22- Healing (1-part day) In Pain
Day 23- Helping (1-part day) Death
Day 24- Ways To Die (1-part day) Fixing Up
Day 25- Rules (1-part day) Percentage
Day 26- A Random Day (1-part day) After School
Day 27- Starting Again (1-part day) Oops
Day 29- Death (1-part day) Halloween
Day 30- Sick (1-part day) Almost
RE CHESO
Day 31- Help (1-part day) Uh... what?
Day 32- Sickness (1-part day) No Fucking Way
Day 33- Tired (1-part day) Are you sure?
Day 34- Not Gonna Work (1-part day) Hurry Up
Day 35- Already Done (1-part day) Onto The Next
HU XIN
Day 36- Small Break (1-part day) Thinking
Day 37- Jasmine Dragon (1-part day) He's Back
Day 38- Finally (1-part day) Hell No
Day 39- Dad (1-part day) Wow
Day 40- Blood (1-part day) Already
MONKU TOPAK
Day 41- Mistakes (1-part day) Spirits
Day 42- Break (1-part day) 3 Months
Day 43- Already (1-part day) This Again!
Day 44- That's... that (1-part day) The End of The Begining

Day 28- Love (1-part day) Disagreements

96 2 3
By hellomynameisema

Warning! Contains: Swearing, Fighting, Love, Hate, Angry Feelings, Oogie-Trigger, Kissing, Mention of Sex, Awkward Feelings, Sad Feelings, Sickness, Pain, etc lol

☆ Saturday, July 21st, 5:00 am ☆

3RD PERSON:

Katara gasped as her eyes opened, she frantically sat up. Her hand continued to pat the bed next to her as if she was just cutting straight through her soulmate and she needed to double-check to make sure he wasn't really next to her. 

Once she realized he wasn't there, she started to panic. She put her hair up into some sort of bun, used her waterbending to bring her crutches to her, and then started wobbling towards the door, opening it and wobbling out of the room. 

"Aang?" she whispered lightly, not wanting to wake up the rest of her family. But once she didn't get a response, her heart started beating faster and her voice started bouncing off the walls as she wobbled around the house. "Aang!?"

She wobbled out of the house, locking the door behind her, and started to head for the street, but heard a familiar voice. "What are you doing up, my love?" She turned around and sighed, relaxing on her crutches. 

"I didn't find you in bed so I got worried," she sheepishly admitted. Aang lightly smiled, his hair falling on his face. Katara bit her lip lightly, looking up at him through her eyelashes. He bit down on his own lip, watching his waterbender blush and smile at him. 

"Can I show you something?" he lightly asked. She looked up and nodded, her teeth still biting down on her lower lip. "Mhm. What is it?" He smirked, his fingers flying up to his mouth. As a ringing was heard throughout the city, Katara used her armpits to hold her crutches in place while she covered her ears with her hands. 

"Come with me," he laughed, smiling, as he walked backwards, watching her every movement to make sure she didn't fall over. The two laughed and smiled as they made their way to their best friend, the flying bison who never let them down no matter what. 

Aang slowly took his girlfriend off her crutches, using his airbending to place her on the line leading to the bison's arrow. After he had placed her crutches on the brown saddle, he gripped the white fur and climbed up his best friend, slowly but surely making his way to his girlfriend. 

"Why didn't you just glide?" she giggled lightly, pointing to his glider in the saddle, sitting next to her crutches. "Or use your airbending?" He smiled at her, his hair falling on his face again. "I told you- if you're not able to do much, neither am I. It's going to be fair from now on." She smiled and gave him a small peck before he was allowed to sit behind her, holding her in his lap. 

"Baby?" she asked lightly. He nodded, his eyes looking for hers at the back of her head. She turned around to meet his grey eyes, seeing both worry and love in them. "C-can I ask you something... something weird?" she whispered. 

He smiled and nodded, his forehead leaning on hers, noticing her shivering. He pecked her neck over and over again, slowly going down every time. She started to blush, taking in a deep breath and trying to calm herself down. 

"H-how... I can't," she muttered, looking down. He stopped kissing her neck, noticing how much she was shaking. He gave her a small peck, looking into her eyes and holding her. He slowly started worrying about her, his face turning more sombre by the second. 

"Baby, whatever it is, you can ask me. I won't judge," he whispered. She took in a deep breath and looked down at Appa's brown fur, shutting them tight, letting her tears fall. "Aang, h-how big are you?" she whispered, already regretting her life. 

"I don't know, like a size 14?" he replied, utterly confused. "Why is that weird?" She closed her eyes and decided to just get this over with. "Aang, I mean how big is your... you know...." He suddenly turned pink, his entire body freezing. 

"I'm sorry! Ignore everything I said! Please, I'm so sorry," she whimpered, turning to cuddle with herself on Appa's head. Aang grabbed her arm and turned around, giving her a fierce and hungry kiss. Once they pulled away, Katara saw something new in Aang's eyes... and she knew what it was once he picked her up and placed her on his lap. 

She locked her legs around his waist and pressed her forehead to his, blushing like crazy as she felt under her a little bumpy. "Katara, you don't have to be embarrassed," he whispered darkly, yet still gently. She looked up, confused by his change of tone. 

"I'll always love you. Don't be embarrassed around me," he whispered again. She moaned lightly, leaning into him, gripping his hair, and pressing her chest to him. "I love you," she whispered. "I'm so sorry, again." He blushed and smiled, giving her neck a small kiss, going down slowly before looking back up to meet her eyes. 

"I don't know, my love. I'm 13, remember?" She blushed and let her head collapse into his chest, muttering, "I'm so sorry, my love. I keep forgetting." He smiled and rubbed her back, trying to steady his breath. 

"I love you so much," he whispered. She smiled and gave him a loving peck, letting it linger just a little bit. Once they pulled back, Katara smirked at him, shifting on his lap a little bit. He blushed and groaned a little, avoiding eye contact with her. 

"I-I'm sorry, babe- uh, jeez," he muttered. She giggled and pecked his lips again before turning around to let his arms wrap around her, sighing in happiness as she saw the blue tattoos protect her strongly. "I love you so fucking much." 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Where were you two?" Sokka asked with a yawn. Suki rolled her eyes yet holding back a laugh; it was kind of funny to see her boyfriend try to act protective when he was really tired. Katara and Aang sighed, the younger helping the older wobble through the door frame without falling over. 

"We went to the Jasmine Dragon," the airbender replied, his voice hoarse as he choked out a cough. "We're fine, though." Katara gave him a worried look as the two sat down on a couch, Tylee putting Katara's crutches on the wall. 

"Babe, you don't sound too good," she whispered. He just pressed a small kiss to her temple, rubbing her hand lightly, as she worried on and on. Mai raised an eyebrow at Katara, a small smile tugging at her lips. 

"I wish I could say that about my boyfriend," she muttered. Katara turned to her and gave her a sad look, her frown deepening by 25%. "Mai, you know I didn't mean it like that." Mai just smiled at her, giving Zuko a peck on the cheek as she cuddled up into him. "Just teasing you, Kat." Katara managed a smile as she placed her hand on Aang's forehead. 

"Yep, burning up." He groaned slightly, his mood decreasing. "I know, baby," she whispered, giving him a small kiss. "Is he contagious?" Toph asked, backing up a little. Katara nodded lightly, grabbing her crutches and getting up yet again, following her boyfriend to their room. 

"Yeah, it's the flu," she replied, disappearing in the hallway, the rugs on the walls coloured in green and white. She followed her airbender into their room, tucking him into the bed securely. "I told you to be careful," she whispered, giving his forehead a light peck. "You know me," he laughed, "always the troublemaker." She smiled at him, placing an extra pillow behind his back. 

"I love you," she whispered. "Get some rest, I'll bring you an ice pack and a heat pack in a minute. But you need to be asleep while I heal you." He smiled and gave her a look that instinctively made her lean down and kiss him. "Love you more. Thank you, Penguin." She smiled as he fell asleep soundly, wobbling out of the room without a sound. 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Did you just talk?" Azula asked, her eyes wide. Zuko placed a hand on his throat, his face confused as ever. "I- I thought he couldn't talk," Katara panicked, scribbling something down and grabbing something from the freezer. 

"Kat, talking is always a good thing," Sokka reminded his sister, placing a hand on her back. She whined in frustration as she grabbed her crutches and fixed herself in the hallway, making sure not to let Aang know how much she was panicking. 

She wobbled into his room lightly, knocking on the door. She heard a groan, and she opened it, stopping her crutches when she saw him on the bed. Even when he was sick as hell, she still thought he was incredibly hot. 

She quickly snapped out of her little trance as she wobbled closer to him, placing her crutches on the wall and picking up a feather. She quickly scribbled down his temperature, pecked him on the head, and placed the feather down, putting the ice pack right where she pecked. 

She placed the heat pack on his stomach and watched him for a second before putting her mask on, watching him again. She soon grew tired do she sat down on a chair, just watching him breathe in and out, his peaceful figure asleep. 

"Kat," she heard, knocking her out of her trance yet again. "You can talk? Since when?" she asked, turning to find the Firelord at the door. "Since now. Sokka told me to tell you there are three girls at the door." She sighed and got up, wobbling outside. 

"I have to go and tell Yue about the stupid flu and the fact that you can talk. Think you can handle these girls?" she asked her brother, wobbling to the front door. He winced as she opened the door, revealing the three. 

"They want to talk to you," he gulped. Katara sighed and looked at them. "Yes, my besties?" They all smiled- except for Nutha. "How could you do such a thing?" She raised an eyebrow, the other two doing the same. "Do what- what did I do?" she asked. 

"Leave us! You left the Southern Tribe to fend for itself while you went away, knowing damn well only half the Tribe was there because we left for the Northern Tribe on a fucking field trip! How the hell could you leave? What if Gran Gran was hurt?

Katara gasped, suddenly feeling dizzy. She pressed a hand on the wall to keep her balance. "The hell?" Niyok asked, placing a hand on her sister's shoulder. "We came to help her!" Layla added, giving her friend a confused look. 

"Gran Gran had Irene," Katara replied, "that's one. Two, I saved the fucking world and you're yelling at me? Excuse me?" Nutha scoffed. "Oh, puh-leaze! That's bullshit! I don't want to hear 'oh, lookie here, I saved the world!' No! You could've seriously injured the Tribe!"

Katara slammed the door in her face and wobbled up the stairs and to her room as fast as she could, throwing a pillow and blanket on the floor and falling into an uneasy sleep.

☆<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>☆

Hey everyone! Happy April Fools' Day! What did you guys do? I had quite a few authors trick me... but I wouldn't do that. It's not even April in the book- it's July, so that wouldn't work lol. So how was this chapter?

I didn't hate it, but I did end it in a bad place. So it's 11:00 pm, my 'bedtime', and I'm tired because of dance, and I made this entire chapter today, I didn't work at all yesterday because of my friend. Who is doing fine, by the way. I hate my dad- anyways!

Thank you all SO much for 1.3k reads! Do you know how much this means to me? I'm so happy, you guys, thank you! This is amazing! Thank you, I'm so grateful for every single one of you!

Random: You are beautiful/handsome, never forget that :3

Question: What is the hardest thing you've ever done?
Answer: Uhm, probably the splitz for a recital dance. I almost knocked over 4 girls lol :p

Have an amazing night! (1863 words)

Much love xx -Ema

»»——⍟——««»»——⍟——««»»——⍟——««»»——⍟——««»»——⍟——««

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 555 56
welp I'm pretty sure the title says it all but I'll write a cheeky description anyway just because you're looking so cute today. It's a modern world...
6.9K 125 20
(DISCLAIMER, I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS USED IN THE STORY, ALL RIGHTS GO TO NICKELODEON AND ATLA. I AM SIMPLY JUST USING THESE CHARACTERS IN THE FF...
79.8K 1.7K 24
hello everyone! I notice there aren't many female love stories with toph. so I wanted to make one or maybe more teehee. yes! there will be smut...bu...
76.6K 1.2K 18
Zuko has changed and he decided to join Gang. Katara isn't really happy about this... is she? Will Katara change her minds towards Zuko and become hi...