๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž ๐”๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ก๐š ๐‡๐ž๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By LamaXebecs

If the Uchiha are a clan of hatred, then she is the greatest example of that. With a power akin to that of he... More

Introduction
Welcome Back
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch. 16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35
Uchiha Itachi of the leaf~
The Great Kazekage Falls~
My soulmate~๐Ÿ–ค
NARUTO~
Father
UฬถCฬถHฬถIฬถHฬถAฬถ ฬถKฬถEฬถIฬถKฬถOฬถ
Mixed Feelings
DREAM~
Uchiha Keiko Of The Leaf~!
T O R T U R E ~
SENJU BLOOD
Bakashi ~
Teasing Senpai ~
Keiko's Stay At Kakashis House~
Burn
o~ EMS ~o
Pain
Okaa-Sama
๐•ธ๐–†๐–—๐–
หœ"*ยฐโ€ข.หœ"*ยฐโ€ข ๐“—๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ-๐“ข๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ช โ€ขยฐ*"หœ.โ€ขยฐ*"หœ
๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ณ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ ๐“ฃ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ด๐“ฒ-๐“๐“ธ-๐“œ๐“ฎ
๐“•๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ
Chapter 60
โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—‡Chapter 61 โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—‡
โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ—‡ Chapter 62 โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ—‡
โ– โ”โ– Chapter 64โ– โ”โ– 
โœจ Chapter 65 โœจ
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐษชษดแด€สŸ ส™แด€แด›แด›สŸแด‡
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102 Q/A ANSWERS!
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
๐–๐ž๐๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
Chapter 109
Chapter 111
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 114
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
๐™๐™„๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™‡ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™

Happiness

4K 176 78
By LamaXebecs

'I don't wanna die or fade away~ I just wanna be someone~ ~I just wanna be someone ~Dive and disappear without a trace~ I just wanna be someone ~Well, doesn't everyone?'

Chapter 53: H a p p i n e s s ~

.

/

.

/

"TRANSPLANTATION COMPLETE."

.

/

.

/

.

/

.

"I can feel his power."

.

/

.

/

.

"It's thrilling, isn't it...?"

.

/

.

/

.

"Yes. Yes it is, Itoko."

.

/

.

/

.

/

.

"How long are they going to be out for?" Kakashi sits next to Keiko who shrugs.

"Itachi, four days earliest and 10 days max. Sasuke will most likely wake up in two and be able to use them a day after he wakes up."

"I never thought you would give up your family eyes..."

"The eyes of my grandfather are meant to serve and protect. It can merge with a susanoo of the same blood, and strengthen the persons chakra or energy or defense- you get the point. My mothers is meant for defense, where it makes an unbreakable shield, that can be broken by only the whips of my fathers."

"You mean your susanoo, whips?"

"Congratulations, you've gotten smarter." She bluntly insulted and heard a gasp of false hurt.

"My mothers susanoo could also change places with other objects. All of the susanoos by far, not including my great grandfather, have been meant to defend or support all for the prophecy child..." She clenched her fists.

"To save the child of prophecy and save them at all costs. That's what the stone said."

"Your the child of prophecy." She looks up at the moon, her gaze sad.

"A curse along with my hatred. My power of controlling time, if only I could travel to the past and save them all in return for my life. If I could, maybe my brother would have been able to go to the festival...Maybe, my little sister would be born...Maybe, mother and father could kiss or hug one last time..." She was about to say something else when she realized she had let her guard down and instantly closed her mouth with a deep frown.

"No~ You were finally talking!" He expected her to glare or hit him, but instead she looked at him, huffed in amusement and looked back to the shining orb.

"I suppose it wouldn't be terrible to speak of my feelings once in a while. Father always said it was important." The silver haired shinobi didn't speak. He knew that if Keiko said she would speak about her feelings, then no teasing or any interruptions should happen.

"When I was younger, my father would take me outside to the dock and we would dip our feet into the water, just like this." She did just as she said, and Kakashi decided to copy her, dipping his own feet into the water and looking back at her with a smile.

She looked back at the moon after seeing him smile at her.

"He would tell me stories, and lessons of this world every night. And thus, my intelligence of this world and my meaning to it increased. He never brang my brother for some reason, though. I was always confused about that. But now, I suppose it could have been called 'training' in a way. I don't doubt he did it with love for me, but I do believe he was simply teaching me how to be the prophecy child."

For the first time this week, Kakashi watched Keiko smile genuinely.

"I'd give anything to remove this power of mine. I don't want it. I simply want...A family...I want to be somebody to someone." A sigh broke out from her red and chapped lips.

"Though...I suppose that's quite impossible with all i've done. Happiness isn't something for me-"

Two large hand grabbed hers and placed them together, in between them.

"Your definitely somebody to everyone." Her eyes widened, the moon shining brightly on her black hair.

"Your a friend, a comrade, a student, a daughter-figure, a sister-figure, a hero, and eventually one day you'll find someone and you'll be a lover. Your many things to many people, don't forget that hime. You can find happiness, no matter how hard it is in the beginning it'll get better."

"..."

"Hime, your only problem is that you wont accept anyone's love in fear of losing it once again."

"That's not-"

"Yes, it is." He quickly cut her off.

"Your afraid that if you do accept this love again, that if you lost it, the pain that would follow would be too much for you. Wouldn't it?" She stared back, keeping a level gaze but eventually faltering.

"Yes-well. I suppose." She turned back to him, her legs swinging around in the lakes water.

"But your speaking from experience, so how did you get over it?" He released her hands, looking at her sorrowly.

"I never did." A small smile spread across his lips.

"But it gets easier everyday with all of you guys. Naruto, Sakura, Lady Tsunade...And well, of course theres you as well."

"..."

He removed his mask, breathing easier as his left hand unconsciously slid to her right, grasping it while he stared at the moon.

Keiko, however, was not staring at the moon.

She was staring at him.

His gravity-defying silver hair was definitely more messed up than usual, and his smile naturally fit onto his face.

Her face grew slightly hot but she hid it well, eventually looking at the moving water.

"The thing is, Hime. I'm happy."His onyx eyes turned to her, a new burning determination.

"And i'm going to make sure you are as well."

He watched as her eyes widened, her dark eyes filling with a new sparkle as he simply sent her another kind smile and turned back to the night sky.

Keiko slowly copied his actions, though a smaller smile, it still meant a lot.

What the both of them failed to realize, was the black lines appearing on Keikos left wrist.

.

.

.

.

.

Chapter End~

HAH. SIKE.

NO PAIN THIS CHAPTER.

wait, there was pain but like, not THAT pAIn.

NEXT CHAPTER THOUGH.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

733K 34.9K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
52.1K 1.8K 52
Bonds either break or make us, true bonds are the ones who never break even if they are toxic and dosed in poison... Hira lives in Konoha with true...
3.7K 88 16
I had a great time making this but I'm gonna be honest, this is my first ever fic and it is what it is. WHELP, this is an Abe sapien fic. I noticed t...
135K 3.8K 35
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—จ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ต๐—ฎ ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ ๐™ค ๐™๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™๐™– ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™Ž๐™–๐™จ๐™ช๐™ ๐™š ๐™๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™๐™– ๐˜พ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™๐™š๐™˜๐™ฎ ๐™๐™๐™š...