Freaks (Cobra Kai)

By fandoms_forever32

She was the freak with pink hair. A loner nobody. Her name was Rebecca Fitzherbert. She was used to being unn... More

π‘­π’“π’†π’‚π’Œπ’”
π‘¬π’‘π’Šπ’ˆπ’“π’‚π’‘π’‰
𝑨𝒄𝒕 𝑢𝒏𝒆
𝑨𝒓𝒕 π‘·π’‚π’ˆπ’†
π‘·π’Šπ’π’Œ π‘―π’‚π’Šπ’“π’†π’… π‘­π’“π’†π’‚π’Œ
π‘―π’‚π’π’π’π’˜π’†π’†π’ 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆

π‘­π’Šπ’“π’”π’• π‘²π’Šπ’”π’”

367 25 2
By fandoms_forever32

(Season 1 episode 4
Cobra Kai Never Dies)

Rebecca was helped to her door by the man she now learned was Johnny Lawrence. She was holding a cloth to her bleeding head.

She was not ready for her brother to see her like this.

Not long after Johnny rang the doorbell, her brother Jeremy opened the door.

"Rebecca! What the hell happened?" Jeremy gasped, anger in his eyes. "Who did this?"

"I'm fine, Jere." She muttered.

"Oh my..." Georgina trailed off seeing her fiancé's sister beaten up. The young girl was like a sister to her.

"Some kids beat up Miguel. She tried to stop them." Johnny explained.

Jeremy glared at him. "And who are you?"

"This is Johnny Lawrence." Rebecca stated. "My new friend Miguel's Sensei."

Jeremy took his sister in his arm, curiously looking at the blonde man. The man he heard many stories about. From Daniel and his mother.

"Thank you so much, Mr. Lawrence." Georgina stated, worriedly looking Rebecca over.

"You can just call me Johnny." The blonde man awkwardly said.

"Would you like to come in, we were just about to eat?" Jeremy politely asked. "And we have beer if you would like one, as a thank you for helping Becky."

"Um, sure." Johnny said.

Georgina cleaned up Rebecca's cut, shining a light in her eyes to make sure she had no concession.

Georgina is a nurse, which comes in handy. It wasn't the first time Rebecca had hurt herself.

"What happened?" Jeremy's fiancé quietly asked the girl as Jeremy and Johnny began drinking some beer.

"They were beating my new friend up, I had to step in. But I couldn't take them all on." The pink haired girl teared up. "I couldn't help him."

"Oh, sweetie." Georgina hugged her. "Those fuckers will get what's coming to them."

Bex chuckled at her. She loved Georgina very much, she was a sister to her. She was tough, beautiful, kind and courageous. Bex always wanted to be like her.

But instead, she was a coward hiding behind her pink hair.

Bex pulled away from the hug with a small smile. "I hope so."

Rebecca knew Georgina since the girl was ten. She and Jeremy were high school sweethearts. After Rebecca's mother died, Georgina was there for her. She didn't know what she would do without Georgina.

~

"So, that's it? No more karate?" Demetri asked Miguel.

"I guess so." Miguel pouted.

Rebecca sighed, laying her head on her arms. She did feel bad for the Latino, but maybe it was for the best.

After the whole awkward dinner with Johnny, Bex knew he was basically done with karate. And she couldn't blame him.

She had a nasty cut under her eye and a giant black eye. She had to use a lot of concealer on it. It was still noticeable though. The boys freaked when they saw her.

"It's probably for the best." Demetri broke Bex out of her thoughts. "It was starting to boost your confidence."

Bex lifted her head, giving the Alexopoulos boy a look.

"Isn't that a good thing?" Miguel asked confused.

"No." Demetri stated. "What has confidence ever gotten anybody except for a black eye and their backpack thrown in the trash?"

Bex frowned hiding her face deeper in her arms. She hated the looks and whispers she got for her eye.

"Well, I thought it was kind of cool how you stood up to Kyler." Eli quietly spoke up.

Bex stiffened at his voice. She still felt embarrassed for the rejection at the party. She just wanted to forget about it.

"Are you insane?" Demetri exclaimed. "Let me ask you. What is the best superpower anyone could have?"

"Super strength."

"Teleportation?"

"Wrong." Demetri pointed at Bex. "Maybe teleportation. It's invisibility. A distant second would be super speed to run away fast. And third would be teleportation to get away from danger."

"Run away from who?" Kyler asked, coming up to the freaks.

"Whom." Brucks corrected. "It's the object of a preposition. Remember English class."

Bex gave them both a glare, climbing to her feet with the boys.

"We were just leaving." Miguel told them.

Kyler grabbed the back of Eli's head. "Hey, where you going? Oh, look at this freak."

Bex clinched her hands, painfully digging her nails in. She wanted to smash Kyler's face in and his stupid sidekick Brucks.

Brucks laughed. "Oh shit!"

"What kind of girl would ever kiss this shit?" Kyler asked.

"Leave him alone, Kyler." Miguel said.

Rebecca could only feel rage bubbling in her. So what she did next, didn't just surprise her but everyone else. She was tired of being a coward.

She shoved Kyler away with a glare then she turned towards Eli. He stared at her with a look she didn't know. She gently took Eli's face in her hands, her thumb brushing against his scar. He shivered at the feeling but he kept his eyes on her.

She stood on her tiptoe's as Eli was probably a foot taller than her. She hesitated before placing her pink glossed lips over his.

Eli's heart skipped a beat as Bex took his first kiss. And truth be told, this was also her first kiss.

They were both inexperienced teenagers, but that's what made them good together.

She moved her lips against his slowly and he found himself kissing her back. Since middle grade, Eli has been head over heels for her. And she never noticed him. He was proud that he finally found courage to talk to her this summer.

Demetri and Miguel shared a look of disbelief as their friends basically made out with each other.

Kyler and Brucks laughed, interrupting Eli and Bex.

The pink haired girl pulled away breathless. Eli's eyes were wide, he couldn't believe that just happened. Bex blushed but she turned to the bullies.

She smirked. "You were saying, bitches."

"I guess you freaks were made for each other." Kyler cackled.

Bex was still angry so she quickly brought her knee up between his legs.

Kyler cried out in pain, making her smirk.

She whirled around, storming out of the library. What she didn't notice was Sam LaRusso saw the whole thing.

The boys quickly followed her but not before Kyler threw Demetri's bag in the trash.

She knew what she had to do now. To protect herself and her friends against the bullies. She was done being a coward, someone people could bully, she was ready to fight.

A/N

I'm very sorry I haven't updated in a while. I have been pretty busy with work and haven't had time to write.

So this has probably been my favorite kissing scene I've written! Their ship name is officially Belix, thanks @-astrodad for the idea!

What did you think of this chapter? And what more do you want to see happen?

Thanks for writing.

~Belle~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.2K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
592K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
64.1K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
801K 29.8K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...