š’€š’š’– š’˜š’‚š’š’š’‚ š’•š’‚š’š’Œ š’‚...

By aWh0resNewW0rld

"š‘¹š’š’”š’†š’” š’‚š’“š’† š’…š’†š’‚š’…, š’š’š’—š’† š’Šš’” š’‡š’‚š’Œš’†. š‘¾š’†š’…š’…š’Šš’š’ˆš’” š’‚š’“š’† š’ƒš’‚š’”š’Šš’„š’‚š’š’š’š š’‡š’–š’š’†š’“ļæ½... More

š”»š•šš•¤š•”š•š•’š•šš•žš•–š•£
š•€
š•€š•€
š•€š•€š•€
š•€š•
š•
š•š•€
š•š•€š•€
š•š•€š•€š•€
š•š•€š•€š•€š•€
š•
š•š•€
š•š•€š•€
š•š•€š•€š•€
š•š•€š•
š•š•
š•š•š•€
š•š•š•€š•€
š•š•€š•
š•š•
š”¼š•”š•šš•š• š•˜š•¦š•–
Authors note!!
possible new story??

š•š•š•€š•€š•€

8K 214 65
By aWh0resNewW0rld

A/n: buckle up because this will be emotional. I cried while writing this btw hehe sorrryyyy.

Sierra was looking at Nik as he cradled her body in his arms, she was on the other side now. She heard whatever he said to her, about the Poems, their memories together. She silently cried as she listened to those three words.

She sat down on the bed, looking at her lifeless body before reaching out and wiping a tear away from Klaus' cheek. He looked up as he felt something touch his cheek, it was a feathery light touch.

"Little dove?" He asked, he had a feeling that this was Sierra who was touching him, wiping his tears away. She smiled as she saw his eyes sparkle, it was for just a split second, but it was there non the less.

"Yes, Nicky.." she had tears of her own in her eyes, she didn't know she would actually die. She thought she couldn't die at the hands of the supernatural, she guesses that Gloria was lying or she didn't know either. She placed a kiss on his forehead before she stood up from the bed and walked out of the room, she saw Stefan and Rebekah sitting on her couch.

The blonde girl was crying, sobbing because she just lost her best friend. Sierra was the only friend she had and now her dad took that away from her, granted he was gone too but she didn't care much about that. Stefan was holding her with tears of his own as she sobbed, Sierra didn't know how to react but then she came up with a idea. If she could touch them and if they could feel her, she could touch other things too.

She went and searched for her notebook, she could write a message in it and leave it open on that specific page for them to find. She wrote all of them a message, Klaus, Rebekah, Stefan, Damon, Caroline and Bonnie. She then placed her notebook on the counter of the kitchen and threw a glass in the ground to get their attention, to get them in the kitchen and find her notebook.

When the glass shattered, Stefan and Rebekah came into the kitchen. When they saw what made the noise they looked at each other with hope in their eyes. hope, because if Sierra was on the other side, they could bring her back. Then Stefan's eyes fell into Sierra's notebook.

"Bekah... " Stefan said as he flipped through the pages and came to his message. he didn't read the first one, the first one was for Klaus. "She left us messages... Did- did she know she was going to die?" He asked I'm a whisper and Sierra smiled sadly.

"No, no she couldn't have known, she didn't even know that Mikael was here." Rebekah said and grabbed the notebook from Stefan and went to her message. She cried as she read what her best friend had written.

Dear chipmunk,

I know you're probably thinking as to why I wrote this, the thing is that I just wrote this like, probably five minutes ago. I will throw a glass on the ground to get you here in the kitchen so you can find my notebook. I didn't think I wouldn't survive, Gloria had told me that I couldn't die on the hands of the very thing that I have to warn about but I guess she lied or she didn't know either. I want to thank you, for being my friend. you were my first ever friend next to Damon who didn't ignore me. I remember how we first met, you thought i was your next meal but then I poisened you with my blood, that was when I didn't know that I was a banshee yet. I remember how we went shopping, how you kept complaining about either the clothing style or the music that was playing, that was one of the good days for me. I did something that day I never thought I would after the accident with my mom and brother, you and Nik gave me the courage to do it though. I can see how happy Stefan makes you, you can't stop smiling when your with him. The problem was never that you loved to hard, you just loved the wrong people, Nik was right when he said that no one is good enough for you but I believe that you're loving the right person at this very moment. Bekah, you have the mindset of a Queen and the heart of a warrior. You kill them with kindness and then burry them with strength, it was always something I admired about you. Now, I know this letter is getting a bit long and my hand is starting to cramp, just kidding I can't really feel anything at the moment but please, look out for Nik for me? I know he will probably stir up some trouble now that I'm gone.. I love you, sister.

All the love,
Your munchkin.

She smiled with tears in her eyes as she read the last sentence, Rebekah knew that Sierra was right. She was sure that now that Sierra wasn't here anymore, Klaus would go back to the heartless and emotionless person he used to be. However, it was the first sentence that she remembered best. she just wrote this, meaning she's still here.

"Sierra? Munchkin, are you here right now?" Rebekah asked and smiled when she heard a knock on the wall. Stefan went to get klaus, when he arrived at the bedroom he stopped for a moment. There she was, laying In klaus' arms with him hovering over her and playing with her hair.

"Klaus." Stefan said to get his attention, when said man looked up Stefan was shocked by how he already looked. Eyes red rimmed and no trace of a smile or smirk on his lips, like usual when he is with Sierra, and he looked pale. "She wrote you a message, she's still here you know.. in the apartment." Stefan said and again, klaus's eyes Twinkled the slightest bit.

"Where's my message?" He asked, his voice barely above a whisper. Stefan smile sadly as Rebekah walked into the room, tears streaming down her face as she gave Nik Sierra's notebook.

"Read it, Nik. She wrote this for you, she wrote messages for all of us." She cried as he looked at the page where his name was written, her handwriting was so neat and elegant. When he started reading, his eyes started tearing up again but sierra was there to wipe them away.

My Nicky,

I was just with you, listening to your voice. You went on a trip down memory lane there ;) I just want you to know that I heard everything, and with everything I mean everything. I can see how much this is hurting you, having me in your arms while I'm not there anymore.. before you say anything about the promise I made to you, I know. I thought I would survive, Gloria told me that I couldnt be killed by the very thing I'm supposed to warn about, I thought I'd be fine but I guess that she was lying or that she didn't know either. I remember our little study session too, did you know how cute you look when youre concentrating on the words in front of you? I bet you're looking just as cute right now, just with a little more tears but I don't want you to cry, Nik. I want you to smile, because it was that very smile that made me fall for you. Your smile, your confidence, your chivalry, your eyes.. god your eyes. I fell for Nik first, then I met Klaus and eventually even Klaus grew on me. Please, don't go on a killing spree just because I'm not with you in the flesh anymore, okay? I will always be with you, I will always watch over you so don't even think about getting yourself into any trouble mister. Before I end this letter I want to ask you for one thing, please undaggere your family. They deserve to be here, you will need them and they will have to keep you in check now that I can't. Explain to them why you did what you did, be honest with them. Don't let your fear of abandonment get in your way of receiving the love of your family, be happy please. Just try to be happy, and maybe don't try to kill Damon, Bonnie or Caroline, I'm rather attached to them. Bring my notebook to bonnie first, then Caroline and then Damon after you read this, I've also written messages for them. Oh and when you bury me, please plant flowers over my grave so that when the seeds bloom, you can pick me up and hold me again. I love you too, nicky.

Yours truly,
Sierra, Your little dove.

Tears were streaming down his face, a small smile at the light hearted touch she put into her words, the little jokes she made just to make him chuckle even just a little bit. He looked up and saw that Rebekah and Stefan were still in the room, their own tears streaming down their faces as well. They all lost someone important today, they were lucky they had each other to cope with the grief that came with it.

"I have to go to the Bennet witch." Klaus said, he gently placed Sierra's body on the bed as he stood up. "She wants me to bring this to Bonnie first, then Caroline and then Damon..." He said and walked out of the room after a moment of silence. "Rebekah, please change her clothes? I don't want to see the bloodstain on her dress, it's only a painful reminder that I let her get hurt... That i- that I lost her." he said and left the apartment.

Tears were still racing down his face as he walked up to Bonnie's front door. He waited a second, took a deep breath to calm down a little and knocked on the door. He could hear movement in the house and soon enough bonnie was standing in front of him.
Sierra was next to him, holding his hand as he explained to bonnie what had happened.

"She uhm.. she wrote you a message, she wanted me to bring it to you first before I went to Caroline and Damon." He said, trying to stop his tears from falling. Bonnie had tears of her own streaming down her face, they had decided to sit on the porch because bonnie didn't want to invite him in.

"She wrote me a message?" Bonnie asked surprised. She didn't think that Sierra would write her a message when she passed away, they were close he's but never that kind of close as she was with Damon.

"Believe it or not Bonnie but she actually likes- liked you." He said with a small smile. He knew that his little dove would appreciate it if he would be civil towards her friends, her loved ones. She did appreciate it, she smiled as she watched the two of them interact.

"O-okay, uhm... Could you, give me my message?" Bonnie asked unsure, he nodded and opened Sierra's notebook. He flipped to the page where it started with 'dear Bonnie' and gave it to the young witch. Bonnie took a shaky breath before she started reading the letter.

Dear Bonnie,

I know that you'll probably be surprised when you find out that I wrote you a message but I just wanted to thank you. Youre actually the only one I really like from the mystic falls squad, well you, Caroline and I also guess Damon. I could come to you if I had any questions about my homework or I could come to you if I needed to vent about jesse or my mom. You understood me in ways Damon and Caroline never did. Sure, we weren't super close but you were one of the few I actually felt comfortable with. I don't understand why you're still friends with all of them, you always save their asses but have you ever received a thank you in return? I admire that about you though, you would die for your loved ones if it meant you'd protect them but the problem with putting others first is that you taught them, you come second. You deserve all the happiness in the world B, you deserve to meet someone who will love you till the ends of earth, who will make you smile every day when you wake up and go to sleep. You didn't deserve any of the pain you received and I'm sorry for everything that Nik did to you and your friends. I hope you have a good life, bonnie.

Love,
Sierra.

Ps: I told Nik to leave you alone, you don't have anything to fear from him anymore. I promise.

Bonnie chuckled as she wiped her tears away. Sierra was truly something else, she was too good for this cruel world. Klaus looked at the witch as she gently closed the notebook, she looked to the very spot Sierra was sitting and smiled. All the fond memories she had with Sierra were playing in her mind. Sierra walked up to her friend and pushed a strand of hair behind her ear with a sad smile, Sierra couldn't believe she was leaving everyone so soon already.

Bonnie then gave the book back to Klaus and made a silent promise to do everything she could to bring her back. Bonnie now saw how much Klaus actually cared for Sierra, how much he loved her and she also just realized how much Sierra loved Klaus. She made Klaus a better person.

"Thank you, Klaus." Bonnie said with a smile. "I will see if I can do anything, anything at all. Even if it's just to make her visable for s few hours." She said. Klaus nodded with a small smile and hope in his eyes, hope that he would see his little dove again. "you should go to Caroline now."

He stood up and left without another word. He went to Carolines house a d knocked on the front door however, this time it was the person he needed to opened the door but it was Caroline's mom.

"Is- is caroline home?" He asked and again, Sierra was next to him and holding his hand. the sheriff looked at him warily. "It's about Sierra..."

Caroline was in her room, she has strained her hearing to see who was there. When she heard that it was Klaus and that he wanted to see her about Sierra, she stormed out of her room and ran down stairst.

"What's wrong with Sierra?" She asked immediately with a worried look on her face. Sierra stepped in side and placed a hand on Caroline's arm, the blonde looked at him with wide eyes as she felt the touch and all the color drained from her face. "No. No she can't be-" she said with tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry.." he said as he too began to cry again, it seemed like crying was the only thing he did at the moment. "She wrote letters to the people she cared about.. I got one, Stefan, Rebekah, bonnie, Damon... And you"

"She wrote me a letter?" Caroline asked and placed a hand on her mouth. She couldn't believe that sweet, innocent Sierra wasn't with them anymore. At least not in the flesh, they usually all kept her out of what was happening to protect her, they didn't want Sierra to get hurt. "Where is it?"

"Here." Klaus said as he opened the notebook again and flicked through the pages for what seemed like the thousandth time today. When he found the page for Caroline her gave her the book, he came into the house and sat own on the couch as Caroline read her message.

Dear Caroline,

You have been my saviour when it came to outfits. When I needed something for a party or funural, you were the one to help me get ready. You really have some amgic hands when it comes to makeup, are we sure that bonnie is the witch and not you? I would always come to you if I was feeling down, you could always cheer me up with your lively spirit and easy going aura. I know that you didn't particularly liked me being with Klaus but  I love him care, I always will and I told him to not go after you anymore. I'm sorry what what he has done, Im sure he is too but he just doesn't want to admit it. I hope you and Tyler will work everything out, y'know him being a sired hybrid dick and all. I never liked him but he makes you happy and if my friends are happy then so am I. Don't do anything reckless by the way, I don't want you joining me on the other side any time soon. Over a few hundred years maybe but not now. Live your life care, do what you want. Go travel around the world a d try out all the jobs you want, you deserve the good things in life Care. I'll see you sometime again.

Love,
Sierra.

Caroline cried as she read what her friend had written. They have had their care share cat fights but they'd always work it out, she couldn't believe that she left them so soon already. The worst part of it all was that sierra wasn't even reunited with her mother and brother, she was stuck on the other side.

Her mother hugged her as she cried for her friend. Sierra hugged her too, they couldn't see her but they could feel her. when Caroline calmed down she looked at Klaus and saw how sad he looked, he really cared for her.

She gave him the notebook back and told himp to go to Damon's house, she was sure that he too was devastated cause he saw it happen. Damon was there when that knife entered his best friend's body, he was there when her eyes rolled to the back of her head. He was there for it all.

Klaus was now infront of the Salvatore boarding house. He was angry now, he partly blamed Damon for Sierra's death. If the oldest Salvatore handnt brought Mikael back, Sierra would still be with him. However, he still knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer.

Sierra was inside, watching Damon. He never showed his emotions, he liked to bottle them up and never let them go. He liked to drink his sorrows away, which he was doing at this specific moment. When Klaus knocked again, he stood up and opened the door but when he saw who it was he tried to slam it back shut. Klaus stopped the door with his hand, tears in his eyes and notebook in his hand.

"Come on, Damon. Don't make this more difficult then it has to be." Klaus said and walked inside. He looked back at Damon with anger, sadness and pain. "She wrote you a letter, she wanted me to deliver it." He said. Klaus wanted to get out of here as fast as possible, he wanted to spend the last moments before Sierra's body started decaying with her in his arms.

"She did what?"

"She wrote you a letter. Now, please read it. I want to be gone as fast as I can to be back at her side." Klaus said and tossed the notebook over to Damon. Sierra slapped him across the head, it wasn't hard but he still felt it and smiled softly. Damon flipped to the page where his letter was on.

Dear Damon,

You've been quite the dick you know? I still love you though, you're my brother I could never actually hate you. Dislike you? Yes. Hate you? No. I cared about you Damon, still do and I always will but, my biggest mistake was making you a priority when I would always be your second choice. You were always there for me but when Elena needed you, you ignored me and told me we would talk later but we never did. I once saw this quote and it immediately made me think of you. 'tinkerbell was always there for Peter. And peter? he chose wendy.'  I'm your tinkerbell and you're my Peter Pan but Elena, she's your Wendy. You'll always try to save her, even if it meant ignoring me. I want to hate you for it but I can't. you love Elena the way I love Klaus, you'd do anything for her just like I'd do anything for him. Don't be angry at Nik, I told him to leave you alone. He won't bother you or hurt you, I know how badly he wants to hurt you right now but he won't, I can promise you that. I hope you'll be happy with her Day, I hope everything will be alright for you. I hope that you will move somewhere far away from this town with Elena, maybe adopt a few kids, a dog? You finally got the girl D, you finally got her. I also hope I won't see you here on the other side for a long, long time. Live your life to the fullest D.

Love,
Sierra.

Damon let a tear slip down his cheek as he read the words, had he really been that bad of a friend to her? She was right though, he didn't want it admit it but she was. Elena has always come first to him and not Sierra, his best friend, his little sister.

Sierra watched as Damon gave Nik her notebook back. She watched as Damon told him to stay safe, that she would want him to stay safe. Klaus' response to that was that sierra would want them both to stay safe and happy.

Klaus eventually left after a short moment of silence. Sierra stayed for a while, she watched as Damon completely broke down, finally letting his emotions out and she hated that she couldn't do anything to comfort him. When she couldn't take it anymore she walked out of the boarding house.

She walked back to the apartment, she wanted to take a stroll through mystic falls. The city that gave her so much happiness but also so much pain, she then walked past a familiar house and she looked at it. Maybe she should write something to her father, to tell him she moved on.

She walked through the cemetery, she was on her way to her mother and brother grave. She wanted to say goodbye to them for the last time. She sat down and just stared at their tombstones but then she felt a presence behind her, she turned around and was shocked by who she saw.

"Mom? Jesse?"

*
*
*
A/n: FAMILY REUNION! Anyways I think that this story is close to its end.. I'm really sad about that because this book is my baby, my first ever Klaus fanfic and I'm so proud of it although, I do hate myself for what I did to Sierra and also Klaus... :'(

I'm thinking of making maybe a sequel to this story???? Let me know if you'd be interested in that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.4K 2K 85
"š™µšš˜šš›ššŽššŸššŽšš› šš’ššœ ššŠ šš•šš˜šš—šš šššš’šš–ššŽ, šš‹ššžšš š™ø šš šš˜ššžšš•šššš—'šš šš–šš’šš—šš ššœšš™ššŽšš—šššš’šš—šš šš’šš šš‹šš¢ šš¢šš˜ššžšš› ššœšš’ššššŽ." {š™“šš•šš’šš“ššŠšš‘ š™¼šš’šš”ššŠššŽ...
6.2K 225 12
š‚šŽšŒšš€š“, šˆ'šŒ š‘š„š€šƒš˜ š…šŽš‘ š‚šŽšŒšš€š“. ā†¢āœ©āœ©āœ©ā†£ š¢š§ š°š”š¢šœš” š—ƒš—ˆš—Œš–¾š—‰š—š—‚š—‡š–¾ š—Œš–ŗš—…š—š—“š—†š–ŗš—‡'š—Œ š—…š—‚š–暝–¾ š—‚š—Œ š—†š—ˆš—‹š–¾ š—‚š—‡š—š–¾ļæ½...
157K 4.8K 27
š˜³š˜°š˜¶š˜Æš˜„ š˜©š˜¦š˜³š˜¦ š˜øš˜¦ š˜­š˜°š˜“š˜¦ š˜£š˜¦š˜“š˜µ š˜§š˜³š˜Ŗš˜¦š˜Æš˜„š˜“ š˜­š˜Ŗš˜¬š˜¦ š˜¦š˜·š˜¦š˜³š˜ŗ š˜øš˜¦š˜¦š˜¬ ...š—‚š—‡ š—š—š—‚š–¼š— š—š—š–¾ š—Œš—Žš—‰š–¾š—‹š—‡š–ŗš—š—Žš—‹š–ŗš—… š—‹š–¾š—Œš—‚š–½...
975K 19.8K 27
"ššØš­ šžšÆšžš«š²šØš§šž šœššš§ š›šž š¬šššÆšžš š‘šØš¬šž! š‡šž ššØšžš¬š§'š­ ššžš¬šžš«šÆšž š­šØ š›šž š¬šššÆšžš, š§šØš­ šššŸš­šžš« šžšÆšžš«š²š­š”š¢ļæ½...