Scars To Share | Todoroki x R...

بواسطة aFrickenGod

WARNING: CRINGY AF. BAD AT LITERALLY EVERYTHING. "Hey don't frown, you'll spoil your cute face with wrinkles... المزيد

2. The Villain
3. UA
4. Day One
5. Mr. All Might???
6. USJ
7. Nomo
8. Game Over
9. Mina's Party
10. Sport's Festival
11. The First Round
12. Matches
13. Todoroki at his best
14. Versing Todoroki
15. The Results
16. Internship
17. Hero Killer
18. Its the end for Hero Killer
19. The Aftermath of Hero Killer
20. Back at UA
21. Dad??
22. I-Island
23. Reasons
24. Beach Day
25. Mr. Aizawa's house
26. Everybody knows
27. Pool day
28. Camping Trip
29. Day One
30. Did we lose?
31. 'Kidnapped'
32. All Might's last stand...
33. Mix and Match
34. The big three
35. Hero Study's
36. First Encounter with Eri
37. Saving Eri
Not a Part
38. Going back to UA
39. Glamouroki
40. Pocky
41. The Talk
42. School Festival
43. A Proper Hello
44. School Tour
45. Confession
46. Weekend
47. Thats a Bad Scar
48. A Day with Eri
49. Together
50. Christmas
51. Endeavour's agency returns
52. Parallel Learning
53. An Awkward Dinner
54. Natsuo's Kidnapper
55.
56. oops

1. About Arisleyda

3.1K 37 25
بواسطة aFrickenGod

I was born with a quirk. But I barely used it. I didn't want to make my brother feel bad, it was his dream to be a hero, not that not having a quirk stopped you, but it was very hard to do so. He would always study the movements and quirk's of other heroes.

Anyway, as I was saying, I was born with a quirk. The ability of the elements. Fire, water, air and earth. Sometimes I would play with them in my room, it was hard at first, I set my curtain on fire once, but I used my water powers to stop it, then I used my fire power to get rid of the water. It was very useful.

One time I almost broke the mirror, I was using my water powers and found that my grey eye's had turned a soft blue, I chucked a bar of soap at the mirror. I used my water powers again, and my eyes turned the same soft blue, I used my fire powers and they turned a orange with red in between, I then used my earth powers and my eyes turned a vibrant green. The strangest one was the air. I used the air powers and my eyes turn a light purple, somewhat of a violet colour. I smiled to myself.

I hid my quirk from everybody. I was the only one who knew about it. I only ever used it when I was 100% alone.

When Izuku found out he would never get a quirk, he was heartbroken. Shattered. My mother was hugging him and crying, a video of All Might's first hero missions was playing, Izuku was pointing to his smile. He was saying something about he would keep a smile on his face, just like All Might. Izuku was smiling, the tears running down his face.

That was the day I decided to hid my quirk from him and everyone person, no matter the situation.

One day, I wish I hadn't made oath. One day, it would be the reason I could die. It would also be the reason Izuku made his first mark in history as a hero, even if no one knew...

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

474K 15.2K 50
"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜?" Y/N L/N didn't have a very happy childhood. A catastrophic incident left her in the streets, and she ended up se...
466K 11.7K 21
!![NOT ONE-SHOTS]!! Y/N and Shoto Todoroki have been dating for almost 3 months now, but they have been crazy busy because of training and studying...
4.4K 174 22
Having clashed at the recommendation exams both Todoroki and Izanami do not have the best opinions of each other, But after being in the same class a...
189K 4.6K 28
X female reader What that up there says (the title) ☝🏻 ⚠️ Achtung!! ⚠️ Under construction (editing) Slow updates bc nursing school.... This may co...