Dice [h.s.]

By tpwk_pleaseeee

"She was an angel craving chaos. He was a demon seeking peace." -Helen - Their love wasn't supposed to happe... More

warning/intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
Prologue I

11

2.2K 60 24
By tpwk_pleaseeee

TW: Violence and Blood

"We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell." -Oscar Wilde

Today was supposed to be a normal day. No pain, anguish, fear, torture, agony. It was just supposed to be a normal fucking day.

6 hours prior

I didn't see a point in going into work today. No one was there. It was just me, Harry, and bitch Ryleigh. I still can't believe she said that shit to us last night. I wonder if she regrets it. Probably not knowing her.

Harry had texted me earlier this morning to come into work as soon as I could. I don't know what could be so important but I wasn't in the mood to fight today. My feet were sore from wearing heels all day yesterday.

I took a quick shower and changed into black leggings and a black crop top. I wore my comfy slippers today since I really wasn't feeling it. I grabbed a coffee before climbing into my car and driving into the casino.

While I kept my grip on the steering wheel, I stared down at the brass knuckles I decided to wear today. I wanted to start wearing them again so mind as well start now. You can never be too cautious.

When I pulled up the casino, I made sure I had my pocket knife and all my rings were on. I had an uneasy feeling when I woke up this morning so I wanted to be fully prepared just in case anything happens.

That usually means something is gonna happen.

I got out of my car and made my way into the casino. It was quite like it usually is in the morning and standing at the bar was an annoyed Harry and a mopey Ryleigh. Harry was wearing an all black suit like usual, but Ryleigh looked terrible.

Her hair was messy and she was still in the same clothes as yesterday. Ryleigh had her head down on the bar top and sunglasses on her face inside. She must be really hung over.

Ha! Karmas a bitch.

"Kennedy!" Harry shouted towards me with an annoyed look. He was probably annoyed at Ryleigh.

"Is she alright?" I walked over to them and sat down beside Ryleigh at the bar. Ryleigh was holding a big bottle of water.

"Do I fucking look alright?" Ryleigh snapped. She turned her head slightly towards me with smudge makeup.

I bit down on my tongue to stop me from laughing. Harry and I looked at each other, both trying to hold back cackles. He was struggling more than I was.

"Ryleigh, I told you to not come into work when you are hung over. You're basically immobilized." Harry scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest. Ryleigh shook her head.

"Shut the fuck up, I'm here. I'll be fine." Ryleigh tried to sit up but quickly retreated when the sun hit her face.

"Alright, if you're fine. Then you won't mind apologizing for last night." Harry's voice turned to anger.

"What the fuck did I say last night? I don't remember shit." Ryleigh groaned and tried to sit up again.

"You basically looked Kennedy right in the eyes and told her how me and you fucked a few years ago." Harry's jaw tensed.

"Oh shit, I did? Wow, drunk me is a real bitch." Ryleigh chuckled at herself. She didn't seem very sorry.

Just like sober you! How cute.

"Ryleigh." Harry growled through his teeth.

"Alright, alright. Sorry I admitted to something you were bound to find out. And I'm also sorry I might have bruised the little relationship you two have going on. Oh yea, what the fuck are you guys doing anyways? You both like each other, just fuck already. It's not that hard." Ryleigh shrugged her shoulders and finally got herself to sit up.

She winced a few times when she tried to turn towards the sun.

Harry and I glanced towards each other. Yea, I couldn't answer her. I have no idea what we're doing but I would love to find out. We both traced our eyes up and down each other's bodies before focusing our attention back on Ryleigh.

"That wasn't an apology." Harry released his jaw and relaxed his voice. He was still annoyed.

"Whatever, that's the best you're gonna get. I don't think I need to apologize." Ryleigh looked over to me and smirked.

"I forgive you." I smiled back at her. I was done playing her mean game, I'm gonna kill her with kindness.

"What?" Ryleigh raised one of her eyebrows and lunged back like I just tried to hit her.

"I forgive you. Don't worry." I nodded towards her and pulled her in for a hug. Ryleigh went stiff.

I looked over to Harry who was biting down so hard on his lip to not die laughing. I winked at him before letting go and watching Ryleigh's priceless face. Her mouth was gaped open.

"What th-"

"I have assignments for both of you." Harry interrupted before she could ruin the very fake wholesome moment.

"Like, individual?" I felt my breath nearly leave my body as he nodded confidently. He was trusting me with going alone? I don't think that's the best idea but, who am I to know myself?

"Yes, alone. It's nothing major. Ryleigh, you're driving to one of our warehouses to pick up something. And Kennedy, you're driving to a gas station where a friend of mine has a box by the dumpsters. Should be labeled Alea. Just get it for me and come back. But whatever you do, don't open the box." Harry narrowed his eyes at me to make sure I knew he was dead serious.

"Sir yes sir." I saluted him before I could stop myself. Ryleigh broke out laughing beside me.

I slowly lowered my hand. Why the fuck did I just do that? Oh lord.

"I'm loving her more and more by the day. HA!" Ryleigh patted me on the shoulder as she lost it.

Harry stared at me blankly like he didn't know how to react. I mean, he could salute me back, that would be the proper thing to do. But instead he just shook his head.

"I don't- Nevermind. Are you armed?" Harry raked his eyes down my body, trying to find any weapons I might have hidden somewhere on me.

"Do I need to be?" I pulled out my pocket knife and flicked it open to show him. He pulled his lips into his mouth.

"Not really, it's just for precautions." Harry started to pat around his body until he pulled out a gun from the back of his pants like it was nothing.

I didn't flinch though, I knew it was there.

"You want it?" Harry gestured towards me. So he was just openly gonna give me a gun.? Huh.

"How do you know if I can even shoot one?" I looked down to the gun between us and back up at Harry.

"Did you forget I know most things about you? Like how your father taught you how to have perfect aim." Harry gestured to the gun again. I really hated that he knew this stuff about me.

"I don't think I'll be needing it, thanks anyways." I pushed the gun towards him. I really didn't want to take it.

"Suit yourself. Now, be careful. Call Ryleigh or me if you're in any danger." Harry tucked his gun away.

Harry handed me a piece of paper instead with the address of the gas station.

"I will. Wish me luck!" I smiled at both of them before turning towards the door to start walking.

"Don't get kidnapped!" Ryleigh sang out to me before screeching because Harry nudged her.

I pushed open the front doors and smiled at the sun. I was in a way better mood now that I got the day to myself. It was a simple mission, don't think much can go wrong.

I climbed in my car and punched in the directions to the gas station on my phone. Once I got it up and running, I pressed on the pedal and drove straight down the street.

I kept all my windows down as I drove, letting the wind whip through my hair just how I like it. Moment's like this made me feel free and just happy. I wish every moment was like this.

The gas station was a little less than an hour away so I occupied my time by listening to music and smoking a cigarette. Occasionally I would look in my rearview mirror and saw the same black van riding up my ass.

I don't think they're following me, are they? I turned a bit off the road and they flew right past me. Wow Kennedy, paranoid much? Probably just going the same way as me.

I hope.

I started back up on the road, this time keeping my windows down and constantly checking my mirrors. I'm probably just paranoid from that guy last night. I had to keep getting up in the middle of the night to make sure my door was locked. It never was for some reason.

I arrived at the gas station I assumed was the place the box was. I parked my car in the corner spot farthest from the gas station.

I couldn't tell you where in Nevada I was right now. All I know is it's in the middle of nowhere. I was surrounded by sand and dried out trees. Kind of looked like the perfect place to murder someone.

I bent down to fix my shoe when there was a loud thump from the back of my car. I sat up and turned around and watched as a bullet came flying through my back windshield.

Then, more and more bullets started to fly through the glass until it broke. The loud sound of guns going off made me duck and do the first thing Harry told me to do. Call him or Ryleigh.

I first frantically called Harry and ducked farther down as more and more bullets came flying through the glass, shattering on top of my head. One of them cut across my cheek making me groan in pain.

I dialed Harry's number and watched as it just rang. It rang and rang until it didn't pick up and went straight to voicemail.

"Fuck." I whispered under my breath and clicked on Ryleigh's number. It rang a few times until she picked up.

"What do you want? Holy shit what's that noise?" Ryleigh's voice seemed annoyed but urgent.

Then, the bullets stopped. They just stopped. I didn't look up, but then there was knocking on my side window. Three guys stood outside holding machetes.

"Ryleigh, I don't know what's happening. But I'm gonna go fight off three guys with brass knuckles and a pocket knife. Wish me luck." I put the phone on speaker and stuffed it in my bra, the speaker towards my mouth.

I climbed over to the passenger side and climbed out of the car. All three men hurried over to the side and started to come at me.

I reached for my pocket knife, switching it open and gritting my teeth.

Your dad taught you how to defend yourself. Use everything you know.

I ducked and sliced one of the guys legs as they went to swing at my face. The guy groaned in pain. I really wish I took that gun from Harry right about now. Would of been so fucking helpful.

The same guy who I had sliced grabbed me from behind, wrapping his arms tightly around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and flung his head into the back of mine. Fuck. That hurt like a bitch.

Don't show weakness.

"Kennedy!" Ryleigh was shouting through the phone but I wasn't paying attention. I needed to focus on surviving.

The guy loosened his grip around my waist, letting me go. I stumbled to the ground, nearly falling to the floor. While I caught my balance on my car, one of the other guys sliced my inner thigh. I let out a quiet groan at the pain, watching blood start to drip down my pants. Fuck me.

Kind of looked like I was on my period. Fuck, not now.

I watched as the guy I banged heads with fell down to the ground holding his head in pain. Yea, me and you too buddy but I'm valuing my life right now. So I'm on a high adrenaline rush.

The guy who sliced my thigh came at me again and sliced my shoulder. Fuck me, I needed to get that knife away from him. I danced away from the guy on the floor so he couldn't grab my ankles, and watched as the one guy who kept slicing me followed.

He came at me again but this time I ducked and punched him in the face with my knuckles. Thank fucking god I wore these today. I then stabbed him in the shoulder of the arm holding his knife.

That got rid of both my knife and his knife. I grabbed his knife quickly, which was much sharper than mine. The guys tried to swing at me again but I kicked him in the balls.

Keep in mind, I was doing this shit barefoot.

The third guy was out of sight. I had no idea where he went until I noticed the van that was following me. I fucking knew it!

God I was so wrong about today being an easy day.

Now that both guys were on the floor, I took the sharp knife and sliced their pants in between their crotches and cut their dicks in the process. Both of them yelled in pain.

Where the fuck is this gas station employee?

"Don't fucking touch girls." I spoke through my teeth and threw the knife to the ground.

I started walking back to the drivers side of the car, limping at the pain in my leg when a sudden sharp object hit my shoulder, sending pain throughout my body. The pain made me cripple to the ground in agony. My phone dropped to the concrete, covered in blood.

"Kennedy! Where are you?!" I still heard Ryleigh yelling at the phone, trying to get my attention.

I looked over to my shoulder to look at the bullet hole now dripping blood. The mother fucker shot me! I couldn't hold back the screams of agony from the pain. It was so overwhelming.

I tried to stand up right until the third guy that disappeared punched me in the face, making me fall to the ground. I tried to stumble to my phone to answer Ryleigh but the guy picked up my phone and hung up on her.

I'm fucked.

I could barely keep my eyes open from the pain in both my shoulders and the gash in my leg. The man that shot me stood over me. It was the guy from the club. He's been stalking me.

"Let's go Kennedy." The guy had a deep, angry voice. He grabbed my shoulder with the bullet hole and pressed his finger into it.

This made me yell in pain. I tried to look all over the parking lot for the fucking employee. But I saw a trail of blood and the employee lying dead on the ground. Oh god.

"Get rid of her car, we can't have too much evidence. I'll deal with the bitch." The man grabbed the back of my neck and kept a hard grip on it. That was definitely gonna leave bruises.

"Let me fucking go." I mumbled, trying to get out of this situation. The guy tightened his grip and snickered.

"Did I say you could fucking speak?" The guys punched me in the face again, making my nose bleed.

The guy pinned my arms behind my back, making me wince at the pressure on my shoulders. The man tied my hands up with chains and made me watch as the guys I had defeated drove off with my car, covered in blood.

"Let's go princess." The guy pulled my hair and threw me in the back of the van, and climbed in with me.

With the last inch of hope I had left, I kicked the guy in the balls and flung myself through the back doors of the van. I landed straight forward onto the concrete and felt a disgusting copper taste start to build up in my mouth.

I somehow got myself up, but was way too slow from the huge gash bleeding out on my thigh. Then, there was a loud gunshot and a new shooting pain in the same shoulder he had previously shot at.

"FUCK!" I shouted, collapsing to the ground in defeat. I was fucked, I couldn't take the pain anymore.

"You know how to fight Kennedy. Probably learned that from Jack. Now lets go before I kill you." The man grabbed me by my waist and hoisted my lifeless body onto his shoulder.

"How do you know my father?" I somehow got out from my bleeding lips. As I spoke, blood poured out my mouth.

"You shouldn't be asking question bitch." The guy punched me in the stomach, making me grunt at the pressure.

The man locked the back doors of the vans once he threw me to the ground of the car. The man tied my ankles together and put duct tape over my bleeding mouth.

The man got to the front of the van and started the car without even looking back. This man was heartless.

I couldn't hold back the tears that flew from my eyes. The salty tears hurt like a bitch when it caressed the cuts on my cheek bones from the punches or the cut from the glass.

Why the fuck am I being kidnapped? I didn't do anything to deserve this. I couldn't deal with this.
I tried to close my eyes to try and stop the pool of tears streaming from my eyes, but it only hurt more because of the black eye that was forming on my left eye. I want my mom.

I want Harry.

I need Harry. He's the only one who can save me right now. I'm putting all my trust in fucking Ryleigh Horan to save me right now. There's no way she would let me die, right? Knowing that Harry has grown a liking to me. She's not that heartless is she?

I just want Harry more than anything right now. I don't know why, but I want to hold his hand. I want him to tell me I'm going to be okay. Is this what it feels like to like someone? I just know he would save me. I know he will save me.

My dad would save me too. I wish he were here too. No, he is here. He's the reason I'm still alive. He taught me all the skills I know. He's the reason I'm not lying dead in the back of this van.

But the only real person that I want is once again, Harry. God I'm so fucking stupid. I should have seen this coming. But the only thing that is helping me hold on is Harry's words replaying in my head.

The way he looks at me with a smile. The way he traces his eyes up and down my body, thinking I'm not gonna notice. If I come out of this alive, I'm fucking kissing him.

No, I am gonna survive this. It's just a kidnapping.

Just a kidnapping am I nuts? This is what my life has come to. My twenty one years of life has come to me saying it's just a kidnapping like it's nothing. Well obviously it's fucking something!

I felt my tears finally stop stinging my wounds and I realized I had run out of tears. All I could do was look at the wall of blood in front of me. Mocking me as I watched blood pour down from the tape over my mouth.

I had to survive. I was going to survive. This was the first time in awhile I've ever felt scared for my life. But, I can't show them weakness. I need to be strong and not be a pussy.

I can do this. I can escape. I will get to kiss Harry's big pink lips. I will get to hug my mom again or visit my fathers grave. I will hug Natalie again and wipe her tears away.

I'll get to hear Harry's hypnotizing voice one more time.

I will sleep in my bed again. I will do all of that because my dad taught me how to survive. I'm better than that. I might look soft but I'm more than capable of fucking some shit up.

Whatever monsters did this to me will fucking pay. They will pay with their lives. And if not their lives, their families lives. I already ruined two of their sex lives. Their poor dicks will never be the same.

I'm gonna make it. I know I will.

"We're here." The guy who was driving the van parked and walked over to me and crouched.

"Awe, were you crying? Suck it up buttercup." The guy hit my cheek a few times which made me growl at him.

"Woah, calm down. Now, I'm gonna have to knock you out. So this will hurt a bit. Sorry not sorry." The guys cracked his knuckles before winding his hand up and slamming it against my head

The last thing I saw was darkness. 

-

a/n: It's getting spicyyyy. I hope your ready:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 65.9K 102
The city's best hitman and a precious little flower meet at Le papillon blue, New York's most notorious strip club. An angel on his shoulder that hes...
19.6K 893 34
Hyunjin is the light to felix's dark world, his only ray, his home.... hyunjin is felix's morning star.
37.7K 7.1K 55
(Complete)According to family lore, the Kane Cross will make the person in possession fall in true, lasting love with whomever they kiss. Baxter Kan...
824K 22.1K 94
a killer instinct was coined in the early boxing world as a protective, cold mentality that surges to one's consciousness and turns one into a viciou...