Mcyt - Royalty AU

By Protecteddiekaspbrak

A collection of imagines based around the members of the dream smp, and royalty More

Introduction
June mornings ~ George
Locked doors ~ Dream
Time ~ Karl
Second choices and cups of tea ~ Sapnap
Sleepless ~ Quackity
Moving ln ~ Wilbur
ยกUpdate!
Dream ~ Locked doors 2
Wilbur ~ Close your eyes
George ~ last mistakes
Karl ~ Time Part.2
Ophelia ~ Wilbur
Ophelia Pt.2 ~ Wilbur
Dream ~ Locked doors 3
Secret Santa Surprise ~ Sapnap (DTEAM)
Children's tales ~ Fundy
Last Look ~ Wilbur

Roadtrip ~ Dreamteam + Quackity

616 16 6
By Protecteddiekaspbrak

Roadtrip / Beach Bash - The Dream team and you take a roadtrip down to the beach. Two parter imagine, one with the chaotic roadtrip and the other with the rewarding holiday

POORLY WRITTEN WITH MISTAKES, I WILL FIX LATER xoxo

(HINTS TO GEORGE BEING YOUR LOBE INTEREST)

"Ouch! Dream move your ass over"

Sapnap wiggled his but around, pushing Dream over to give him more space. As Dream now imposed on quackitys precious area.

"Dude I'm all ready crushed at the window, you move over"

Quackity pushed back at dream, shoving him back over to Sapnaps side. Dream now getting annoyed at the constant pushing, sick of being stuck in the middle for the past two hours.

"Quackity shut up I'm stuck in between both of of your fatasses and if we don't stop soon I'm gonna piss my pants"

"EW! You better fucking not man"

Sapnap and Quackity now scootching away from dream.

"You pissbaby"

You looked at them all from the rearview mirror, helping George with the directions. You were still very amused with their antics, laughing as they all started to bicker once again.

George kept his eyes on the road, trying his best to conceal his half amusement and half annoyance at their fighting.

"Don't shove him cause then your shoving me dude!"

"HEY! that's my chair idiot!"

As Quackity kicked the back of your chair in the moment, trying his best to hit sapnap from across the car. You gave them a warning,

Dream being hit in the face instead, which in turn resulted in him now having a go at quackity, now hitting your chair once again. You turned around this time, grabbing at the both of them.

"OUCH, man I said that's my chair"

"Beat him up princess!"

Sapnap called out, cheering you on in an attempt to form an alliance of some sort. This only resulted in you giving him a death stare, you were not a princess and everytime someone from the group said it was when they were making jokes about you and George.

You weren't dating George much to several news outlets missbelief.

"you wanna try your luck sapnap!"

Dream turning back to sapnap, taking a slight go at him, leaving you and Quackity to sort out your chair kicking issue.

"OH MY GOD! if you don't all shut up and sit still, I'm going to swerve of this road"

"Sorry.."

All four of you suddenly shutting up and sitting down not wanting to piss George off especially while he was driving.

"Thanks for driving George"

"Thank you Georgie"

"Oh shut up"

Rolling his eyes to look back to the road, you were just about to skip the song on the playlist before he smacked your hand out of the way giving you a slight but silly glare to the side.

"Aye, drivers choice"

"Incase you all forgot. I NEED TO FUCKING PEE!!"

You are just about to talk back about how you didn't like the song before dream so rudely shattered about how he needed to pee again.

"ALRIGHT."

George drove for about another 20 seconds before pulling over to the side of the road and nodding his head up the hill, signalling to dream that that's where he was going to have to go to the bathroom. Dreams face immediately dropping.

"What are you doing..  I'm not going here, you don't expect me to pee here, do you?"

"Here or wait 20 minutes."

George snapped his head around to look at him and dream gave in walking up the hill.

"Here it is.."

You didn't see what happened, but you could hear sapnap and quackity shouting at what you assumed to be dream pulling his pants down. He hadnt walked far enough the hill to do his business, but he quickly went further up at hearing the screams from the car.

"GO FURTHER UP YOU IDIOT!!"

"AH! I ALMOST SAW HIS DICK, I ALMOST SAW HIS DICK"

You laughing at their response trying to make a joke out of the fact that they had seen dreams dick before, even though you'd sworn to never bring it up again.

"wouldn't be the first ti- UGH"

Quackity was quick to act on it kicking the back of your seat to shut you up. George quickly catching on and getting sick of the endless fighting coming from the back.

"Oh god.."

"IM GONNA RUN INTO TRAFFIC IF YOU DO THAT AGAIN!"

You turning around to quackity and sapnap literally ready to run into traffic if they kicked the back of your chair again. George had other plans.

"THATS IT. You're all switching places. Get in the back, sapnap move over. She's in the middle."

You snapped your head back to George, shocked at the idea of having to sit in the back with quackity and sapnap. Quickly putting up a fight as you didn't deserve to sit in the back with them.

"WHAT?!" I've done nothing but behave compared to those three!"

George didn't care for what you had to say he just wanted them to all stop fighting.

"Dreams in the front. I need to seperate those three, and you in the middle does that best"

"But-"

"UH, drivers choice"

Unbuckling your seatbelt and moving into the backseat, shuffling over them to sit in the middle. understanding where George was coming from but still pissed as hell at having to sit in the back.

"Drivers choice my ass you dickhead, you're gonna make a great king with this dictatorship"

"Thank you."

Deciding to ignore your insults and take it as a compliment, but sapnap laughed to himself.

"Ha. Dick"

"You are gonna make a great king Georg-"

You where abouts to genuinely compliment George before dream busted back in with the most absurd comment he could have ever pulled out.

"I think I have poison ivy on my dick guys."

you all cringed at the idea of having poison ivy.. down there..

"Nice, thanks for that image"

"You're welcome"

Giving you a smug wink and smiling as he realised he got to sit in the front. You, Sapnap and Quackity all groaning and rolling your eyes at his smugness.

***

"No way..."

George lifted his eyebrows and curiosity at dreams random statement. With dream turning to look at the back of the car.

"They're asleep"

Dream caught on at George's curiosity turning to face him in the front. Chuckling slightly at the sight he had seen.

"All three of them?"

"Yeah look"

He cocked his head to look in the rearview mirror to see the three of you in the back. you leaning your head on sapnap shoulder and quackity's head falling down onto yours, sapnaps head was resting on your own.

"Ha, cute"

Slightly blushing as he looked back at the three of you quickly redirecting his site to the road and trying to hide the tinge of red on his cheeks from dream.

***

"Hey.."

"Hey."

Dream began to slowly shake the three of you as the car pulled to a Holt at a petrol station. Trying to be civil and polite at first giving you a gentle nudge and shake well whispering in your ears. Before he quickly gave up after that attempt had failed.

"WAKE UP"

"HOLY SHIT"

The three of you waking up in a jolt at the scream that had come from in front of you. You swearing at the scare.

"Oh damn, how royal of you"

"Haha. Are we there?"

Try not to take a note of dreams subtle joke about you being George's future partner and brushing it off to assume you had arrived at your destination

"No, but were getting snacks. so pick what you want"

Thinking to yourself for a moment as the other boys got out of the car, not really wanting to move and just wanting to go back to sleep. All you asked for was some simple chips.

"Can you grab me some chips?"

"George is shouting it"

While George was easily the richest there that didn't mean he wanted to pay for everything. But it also didn't mean he was going to decline his friends some free snacks. He was still a bit shocked a dream suddenly pushing him under the bus for paying though.

"Wha-"

"Okay, I'm coming in!"

At the mention of someone else paying you jolted out of your seat ready to buy the whole petrol station if you could. Pushing past dream to be the first inside.

"You can finally use a proper toilet, bush boy!"

Using this moment to get back at dream for his joke about George earlier. Dream suddenly tensing up as he remembered the scene from earlier.

"Don't call me that ever again, plus I don't even need to go now."

The rest of you laughed as dream covered his face in embarrassment from what he done before. Before following the rest of you into the petrol station, George following in disguise to cover up from any paparazzi that could be around.

***

"IT AINT NO LIE, BABY BYE, BYE BYE!"

"Oh Lord.."

All George wanted was a moment of peace and quiet, but within this car that was never an option.

"SING IT WITH US GEORGE!"

"No, I'll pass"

Sapnap called out to George to sing with you all George just shook his head focusing is Eyes on the Road to avoid being dragged into the Chaos.

"I DONT WANNA BE A FOOL FOR YOU-"

Sapnap pulled himself closer to sing into George's ear.

"JUST ANOTHER PLAYER IN THIS GAME FOR TWO-"

You pulling in close to now not backing down until George sings with the rest of you.

"YOU MAY HATE ME, BUT IT AINT NO LIE-"

Quackity and dream quickly catching on, moving in closer to force George to sing along

"HIT IT GEORGE!!"

You yelled over the rest of them calling out to George in hopes of granting everyone's wishes and getring him to sing along with you. George gave in, rolling his eyes as he did so.

"BABY BYE, BYE, BYE!!"

George hit the rest of the notes effortlessly leaving the rest of you cheering him on before all five of you finished the song.

"YESSSS"

***

"I spy with my little eye- some thing beginning with C"

While dream was having a nap for himself in the front and George was still driving, Quackity was in for I Spy, You and sapnap both took turns to guess what he was thinking of.

"Creek?"

"No"

"Cocks"

"No."

"Car?"

"Uh, no."

"Okay, I give up"

"Same"

"Ugh, me too.."

Both of you giving up mostly because you were tired but also because you wanted someone else to finally have a go.

"It was cars"

"WHAT? I FUCKING SAID CARS!"

Sapnap sat up and death stared quackity at the mention of the word he had already guessed being the right answer. Quackity just sat there with a smug look on his face.

"No you said car. That's different"

"I know something else beginning with C"

Quackity cocked his eyebrow genuinely ready to question what else begun with a C, but you already knew that sapnap it had other plans for his answer.

"What's that?"

"COCKSUCKER"

Fight broke out once again in the backseat you force yourself to join in to avoid being beaten up yourself.

"HEY!"

George tried his best to stop the fight and grab your attention for just a moment.

"Guys."

After several attempts George finally captured your attention.

"HEY, if you two are done.. we're here"

You had to push sapnaps head out of the way to finally see the beach but when you finally did the whole road trip felt worth it.

"Holy shit man."

"It's beautiful"

The lodge cabin you are staying inside at the top of the hill overlooking the ocean. It was beautiful, but of course it was, you wouldn't have expected anything else coming from George.

"It's all ours"

"A private beach? Wow now we're talking"

Sapnap jumped out of the car already unpacking his stuff and ready to wreak havoc on this beautiful place

"Okay unpack your stuff we've got plans tonight, get dressed up and PLEASE! For the love of god behave tonight"

Quackity grabbed you, dream and sapnap dragging the both of you away calling back towards George as he already began to laugh. Leaving George to mentally palm himself in the face at his friend's behaviour.

"We always do Georgie!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 11.1K 28
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
22.7K 346 45
"๐–™๐–๐–†๐–™'๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–—๐–—๐–Š๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–†๐–“๐–™, ๐–‡๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–†๐–š๐–˜๐–Š ๐–”๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–•๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–š๐–‘๐–†๐–— ๐–“๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™, ๐–œ๐–๐–Š๐–“ ๐––๐–š๐–†๐–ˆ๐–๐–Ž๐–™๐–ž ๐–œ๐–†๐–˜ ๐–”๐–š๐–™ ๐–†๐–™ ๐–† ๐–•๐–†...
120K 1.4K 47
โฎ โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข ๐‹อข๐Ž๐“๐“๐Ž ๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿญ๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ผ. ๐— ๐—–...
764K 23.8K 52
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข...