Ultra-Gore (Chainsaw Man X Ma...

By somethingoriginal1

Dying in his previous life, Y/N is granted the power of a system and thrown into the world of Chainsaw Man. N... More

Rated G

2.6K 88 28
By somethingoriginal1

A land filled with death and destruction. That's how it's always been.

Plagued across this world were many malformed creatures, varying in horrendous shapes and sizes. They all wandered around aimlessly, with an odd group or large abomination committing mass genocide. To any sane person, this place would be Hell, but... to Them, it had long grown boring and repetitive.

BO-------

Somewhere on the planet, a fist the size of a continent had come crashing down, killing half of the world instantly and rupturing the eardrums of any creature unfortunate enough to live. Fortunately, though, the shockwave from the impact would eventually move across everything else killing them instantly via explosive force. Finally, the fist that initially started it all finally forced its way out of the planet's surface levels of crust and made its way out of the world's atmosphere, where They ruled from.

Hmm... Complete planetary annihilation isn't nearly as amusing as before.

It stopped being amusing five thousand planets ago; it would seem you hadn't caught on until now.

...

Three "Gods" that long ago came into existence. They know not what made them or even gave them the powers to shape the realm they were in, but they had come to a common consensus that they were most likely just the same as their creations. Made simply for amusement. The bodies they had were too massive for the planets they created and would take up the entire horizon, so they opted to float outside of its boundaries.

The loud one who destroyed the planet had the appearance of a skinned beast, its muscles and bones free for anyone to see, with the bones jutting out to make crude armor and weaponry with no design scheme in mind. 

The one that looked female seemed to be made entirely out of blood, her body possibly being vague on purpose. The only notable features were her hair that flowed down her back very much like a waterfall, and two protruding horns arch up from her forehead and, of course, her tits and ass. It was a very nice ass I might add.

The final, and silent one was the most unique out of the trio. They were simply something hidden by a cloak. The only thing offering a glance at their true form was the hood that showed an abyss filled with stars.

Maybe if we gave some of the creatures the ability to destroy their planet, something interesting will bound to happen?

We did that already, hundreds of times. It always ends the same. They either destroy each other taking the world with it, or they rule together and destroy it slower.

...

How about making everyone equal with their power?

Boring.

Yeah, you're right.

What if we made them all horny?

How would that be entertaining?

We give them horrifying bodies and see what awakens in us. We play an extremely fucked up bingo with it.

God no. How about we make everyone into Rich Evans?

I like Jay more though.

How about we reach a middle ground and turn them all into Mike.

Seeing an entire world descend into dementia and alcoholism doesn't sound that fun though... Actually... Maybe we should do that.

*Crack*

Before the conversation between the two gods could get any deeper, they were brought out of it by the sound of a whip crack. Turning towards the third god, they saw a mass of jagged and twisted tendrils shooting up into the space above as if they were holding onto something. Slowly it was brought back to the group as they didn't say anything, the two from before more confused than anything. But... as it got closer, they began to feel a dim tinge of foreign energy, which made a sinister smile start to creep on their faces, the mass of tendrils finally stopped when the third put it in front of the group, it slowly began to open up to reveal.

A human soul...

Unable to contain their excitement, the two gods swatted away the remnants of the planet from before, aside, and got closer to the soul.

My my, what are the chances of the other gods screwing up this bad to let a stray soul wander into here.

HAHAHA, who cares. This soul is in our domain. We can do anything we want with it now.

Hmm... It's strange for something like this to slip by them. This one's life must not have amounted to anything if it happened in the first place, must less their afterlife.

Well, he's ours now so who cares. What's more important is the soul, you can sense it as well right? The lack of Satisfaction.

The Rage moments before their death.

And the Will to get stronger and change all that.

Hmm... I like this one. It has to potential to show us something interesting.

You're right. But with our powers that potential would be squandered on the same routine day in and day out.

I heard many gods take souls from other worlds and insert them into other worlds for mundane reasons. Perhaps we should do that.

We should! But just putting them into the world with their normal body would be boring...

Maybe we can change that.

Using his finger to take a small pinch out of the planet the god brought it close to his eye to see a small populace of creatures screaming and squirming in horror, silencing them with a squeeze; the god took a few seconds to form something with his pinched fingers.

There! A sturdy body for him to destroy and conquer with!

Revealing a body, he brought it closer to the soul, and just like a magnet it shot itself towards the body, giving it a lively glow.

Power. He'll need it to properly get stronger.

Taking the body out of the other god's hands, she put her index finger inches away from it before a small drop of blood came out of it and dropped on the body. For a second, the body violently glowed red and arched its back up before it calmed back down and laid in the god's hand calmly, bringing a smile onto her face.

He'll need something to guide him in his new world and something we can communicate with him.

Forming a single tendril, the third god brought it to the body's head and tapped it. Its eyes glowed red for a second before it again died down.

It is done. He's ready now.

Now where to is the question?

Somewhere he is free to rip and tear as he pleases in moderation...

I think I know where...

------

Somewhere in the Japanese countryside.

The animals of the forest and plains all quietly went on with their lives unbothered with anything. The birds were chirping and flying around, and the deer grazed the grass while the bears went around their territories, with the occasional domesticated cow piercing the silence with their moos.

It all went unbothered as a violent red tear in the universe appeared above it all, with a single naked body falling out of it. Its descent was silent as the body seemed to be sleeping; it got closer and closer to the ground before finally-

Boom

It crashed into the ground forming a crater and making the wildlife scatter. The body finally began to show life as it squirmed and finally opened its eyes.

He saw the blue sky and the clouds floating carelessly in the wind; he did nothing but stare up at it for a few seconds before he looked down at his body and saw his legs twisted in unnatural angles and what looked like his ribs jutting out of his chest. He stared at it in silence for a bit before finally looking back at the sky.

"Wow... I am in excruciating pain right now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 4.5K 63
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
257K 8.9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
1.2M 54.3K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
449K 13.5K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...