Neighbor // Miguel Diaz

By poppy_jtm

❌DISCONTINUED❌ -STARTS OFF ON SEASON 2- It all starts off when Y/N Y/L/N, moves into a new apartment with her... More

Chapter 1: Introduction!
Chapter 2: Moving in
Chapter 3: Meeting Everyone
Chapter 4: Cobra Kai
Chapter 5: Kreese?
Chapter 6: Dinner with the Diaz's
Chapter 7: Robby Keene?
Chapter 8: Valley Fest
Chapter 9: Beach Club
Chapter 10: Tory and Miguel?!
Chapter 11: Kreese Takes Over
Chapter 12: coyote creek
Chapter 13: Tinder
Chapter 14: Shopping with Grandma
Chapter 15: Moons Party
Chapter 16: School Fight
Chapter 17: Introduction for Season 3
Chapter 18: News
Chapter 19: Dad?
Chapter 20:  adoption.
Chapter 21: back to school
Chapter 22: Seeing Miguel
Chapter 23: Giving school a 2nd shot
Chapter 24: Hes Awake
Chapter 25: Feelings
Chapter 26: Carwash.
Chapter 27: Hawk.
Chapter 28: Soccer game
Chapter 29: Arcade Fight
Chapter 30: Argument
Chapter 31: Miguels back to school
Chapter 32: Date
Chapter 33: New Dojo
Chapter 34: Canceled
Chapter 36: Ali and Johnny
Chapter 37: Talk With Daniel
Chapter 38: Fight at Sams
update!
Season 4 INTRO/ chapter 39
Chapter 40: Lets Begin!
Chapter 41: Dad makes dinner
im so sorry!

Chapter 35: All Valley Talk

1.9K 34 38
By poppy_jtm

3RD PERSON POV:

Johnny,Kreese, and Daniel, where at the city council. They wanted The All Valley to get back on.

Johnny just got there, sitting down 2 seats away from the LaRussos. Amanda,Sam, and Daniel.

Daniel had papers. "What are you doing here?" Daniel whispers to Johnny. "Fighting for the All Valley. What about you? Gonna read from your diary?" Johnny asks Daniel, referring to the papers Daniel had in his hand. "Nothings wrong with being prepared" Daniel says.

"Yeah, and I don't need notes. I'll shoot from the hip" Daniel says pointing to the judge. Daniel shakes his head as both men look straight. Daniel then turns to Amanda and Sam. "This is gonna be a disaster" Daniel says, shaking his head. He closes his folders, where his papers where in.

Then the judge banged her gravel.

"Ok, next we will hear appeals for the cancellation of the All Valley, under-18 karate tournament. Who would like to speak first?" the judge says.

Johnny stands up, along with Daniel as well. That's when Kreese stands up as well. Kreese heading to the mic first in front of the judges. Daniel was on the Right of Kreese and Johnny on his left. "Ladies and gentlemen, I'm retired army captain John Kreese." Kreese says.

Daniel and Johnny shoot each other a look, knowing this is gonna be a mess. "Thank you for your service" the judge says. "It was an honor to serve" Kreese says. Johnny starts to walk back to his seat. " and I continue to serve right here in our community, by teaching our children strength and discipline through karate. I was devastated to hear about the cancellation of the tournament. Because of the fight at the high school" Kreese says.

Johnny shakes his head. " why are my students being penalized because of the violence perpetrated by..dojo's like Miyagi-Do?" Kreese says, turning to look at Daniel. "Now, wait just one minute" Daniel says, going up to the mic where Kreese is.

"Mr.LaRusso, please it's not your turn to speak" says the councilwoman. " I apologize Councilwoman Roberts but this man~" Daniel says but then gets interrupted by Kreese, "Councilperson Roberts" Kreese says. He looks back the judge smiling. "Thank you, Captain Kreese. Please continue" she says.

"I think my colleagues here would agree that all we want is the best for our students and our community. Cobra Kais goal is to prepare the Valleys youth for the unfortunate realities of the real world. It's hard out there. I'm simply just preparing them to defend themselves" Kreese said. "Councilperson Roberts , I'm sorry but this guy is selling you a bad bill of goods" Daniel interrupts.

"Just a few weeks ago my students and Mr.Lawrence daughter, were injured by a bunch of his cobra Kais in a abandoned recreation facility" Daniel says, looking at Councilperson, then to Johnny and back at the judge. " and who started the fight? if memory serves, your out of control daughters, both of you!" Kreese says to Johnny and Daniel. "Hey!" Johnny yells.

"You leave our daughters out of this you piece of sh*t!" Amanda yells. Everyone gasps. "Mr.Lawrence please sit down, and ma'am please restrain yourself" judge says.

"It's funny that you say that, because i've had to file a restraining order against her for physically assaulting me" Kreese says. Amanda scoffs loudly. "Assault? Are you kidding me?" She says.

" maybe I should call the authorities?" Kreese asks the judge. "That won't be necessary" judge says, she puts her finger up to the officers, to escort Amanda. "Ma'am" the officer says going to Amanda. "Hey, hey do not touch me! Ok?!" She says, grabbing her bag. "I am leaving. I am leaving!"

"Ok! But that man is a lunatic!" She yells, walking out the doors.

" Council person Roberts I assure you that I am positive influence to my students and the hundreds of students before them" Kreese says looking back at the judges.

"Horse sh*t! Your honor, John Lawrence, eagle fang karate. This man has poisoned the minds of his students" Johnny says pointing to Kreese. Johnny was now standing next to Kreese, not to close.

" and I should know I was one of them" Johnny finishes. Kreese looks at Johnny. " were we competitive? Sure. But it was all for good sport."

"This man is a thief and a liar!" Johnny says pointing to Kreese. "And he put a live Cobra in my dealership!" Speaks up Daniel.

The gravel then gets banged by the judge. "Enough! Sit down. All of you" the judge says. All 3 men sit down next to each other. "It is clear, this karate tournament is causing division and rivalry in our community. You gentlemen..have made an excellent case today as to why this tournament should not continue" judge says.

"Wait!!" Y/N and Miguel yell. Everyone looks at the top of the stairs, whispering. To reveal Miguel and Y/N.

They both walk up to the mic, in front of the judges. "My name is Miguel Diaz" Miguel says. "I'm Y/N Lawrence" y/n says.

"We where in the school fight. I was the one that got kicked off the second floor" Miguel says.

"You know uh..I thought I was gonna be paralyzed. I relearned how to stand. I relearned how to walk, with the help with my girlfriend and Sensei" Miguel says looking at y/n then back at Johnny.

He looks front. "And we want the tournament to continue" I say. "We are very happy for your recovery, young man Miguel. But I'm afraid you 2 don't understand~" Councilperson says, but the gets interrupted. "Yes, they do" Sam says. She stands up from her chair, walking down to the mic.

"We're the ones getting hurt, we're the ones fighting!" She says. She was now next to y/n. "Our voices should actually Mather the most" Y/n speaks.

Y/N POV:

"And we want a place where we can complete, fairly and safely" Sam says looking at me and Miguel, then back at the judges. "Exactly" I say.

"When I first moved here, I was bullied. And I realized that there's no escaping it. There'll always be a kid who wants to steal your lunch money, or give you a wedgie, or give you a swirlie" Miguel says.

"A swirlie?" Councilperson asks. "It's when you uh, when you dunk someone's head in the toilet and flush it. Pretty funny actually" my dad says. "Dad!" I whisper.

"Instead of burying your heads in the sand, pretending that bullying doesn't exist, or that you could just get rid of it, what you need to do is teach kids how to defend themselves" Miguel says.

"Physically, and mentally. Because sometimes the scares you can't see are the ones that hurt the most" I say, remembering the scar Tory gave me in my arm.

"Karate is about discipline" Sam says. "It's about inner strength" I say. "It's about confidence! Lessons that you can use for the rest of your life. Look. I-I don't know where I would be today, or who I would be today, if it wasn't for my Sensei" Miguel says.

Me,Sam and Miguel look at my dad. I smile, as he smiles back at us.

We look back at the judges. "We don't need this tournament for cool tricks, or to sell tickets, we need it to show the bullies of the world that we're not afraid" I say. "It's called the All Valley because it's for everyone. To give everyone the chance to show what they can do, to fight to become a champion" Miguel says.

"And we deserve that chance" I say.

The Councilperson looks at the other judges, as they head nod a "yes"

"To be honest, I don't get the Valleys fascination with Karate. But..if it means that much to all of you, and you're willing to sign waivers stating that the city is not liable, then...the All Valley under-18 tournament is officially back on"

Everyone cheers, as I hug Sam, Miguel joins as we all 3 hug.

We pull apart, as Miguel kisses me.

"Yes!"

"We did it!" I said.

"Yes!!" Sam says.

We where very happy.

Me and Miguel go up to my dad, Kreese wasn't here. Me and Miguel hug my dad tight.

"You guys did great!" Daniel says to us. "Thank you!" Miguel says. I smile. "Why don't you and Miguel come over to Miyagi-Do?" Sam asks me. "Sure!" I say. "Sounds good" Miguel says.

"Dad, me and Miguel are leaving to hang with Sam..see you soon!" I say kissing his cheek. "Okay stay careful!" He says.

I smile as me,Sam, and Miguel head to my car to Miyagi-Do.

THERE:

We got some drinks before sitting down on a deck spot. "To the all valley tournament!" I say, holding up my drink. I was in the middle of the 2.

They both raise there cans of soda, as we all Ching them together, drinking it.

"This place is crazy! What's the rock say?" Miguel ask, looking at this huge rock, with Japanese words on them.

"I don't know, my Dad won't tell me. Or maybe he doesn't know" Sam laughs a bit. I laugh with her.

"Well it's a cool rock!" Miguel says. "All we have is vandalized park benches and regular boring rocks" Miguel says. Me and Sam chuckle.

"You guys are welcome to train here anytime!" Sam says. "I mean..don't get me wrong..it's a cool yard but..." Miguel says. "Do you actually do karate here? It looks like breathing exercises!" He says.

"Oh! It's not badass enough for you?" I ask him. "We trained in junkyards and cement trucks! You know this!" He says, we laugh. "And, I've trained in that pond over there" Sam says. "Oh, a pond" Miguel chuckles.

I shake my head smiling. "Looks like, not everything in Miyagi-Do is what it seems" I say, remembering the time me and Sam hung out here twice.

I push miguel a bit. "Ok!" He says standing up. "Alright, you lookin to take the champ?" He asks me. Sam laughs, standing up. "I seem to remember beating you on my very first day in karate, with surprising little effort" I say.

Sam laughs. "I'm all in for y/n side!" She says. Me and Miguel laugh. "Ok well, y/n let's see you do it again. Don't hold back" he says. I get into my fighting position. "I wouldn't worry about it" I say.

I go to punch him, but he blocks it, when he goes to punch me I duck, as we switch spots.I giggle. "Woohoo" Sam says.

"Ok!" Miguel says impressed. He goes to kick me as I push his leg down, he goes to punch me as I block that too, he goes for mutlitple punches as I block them all.

I then grab his arm holding it, grabbing his face. We look into each other's eyes. "Got you" I say.

He grabs my arm turning me around that my back is on his chest, we look at each other. "Got you" he says back.

"Oh you guys stop!" Sam says playfully. "Okay Sam you go" I say. She grabs Miguels arm punching him softly in the arm, he laughs. "Should've known" we all hear.

We all look, to see Robby. "Robby!" Sam says. "It's..it's not what you think..that's her boyfriend!" Sam says. "Oh hello sister" he says coming up to us.

"You two get together the second I was gone or wait a week to make it look good? Or did you have a plan for my dad to adopt you, because of what I did to your little boyfriend here" Robby says to me. I scoff. "No! I would never do that! That was your dads choice! He was trying to make things right with you, but you refused" I say back to Robby.

"This isn't about Dad, and he's the one who ruined the relationship I had with him..you know what? I never even had one with him" Robby says.

He then turns to Sam. "And you..you stopped writing" he says to Sam. "I stopped because you never answered!" Sam replies. "Oh yeah? Well it's kind of hard to write back in between getting my face busted in!" He says. "I didn't know.." she softly says.

"You wouldn't have cared if you did!" He says. I scoff. "And great to know I'm your brother, and I barley even know you!" Robby says looking at me now. "That's not her fault!" Miguel buts in.

"Stay out of this!" Robby says to Miguel sternly. "I don't think I will" Miguel says.

"I was hoping you would say that" Robby says. He goes to punch Miguel, as I push Miguel back, grabbing Robbys arm, pushing him back. "Robby! Dont!" I yell. He breaths heavy. Looking between, me,Sam, and Miguel.

"You 2 deserve each other..and Sam..don't ever text me again" he says, to me and Miguel, then Sam.

Robby then walks out. "I'm so sorry" I whisper to Sam. "It's not your fault" she whispers.

"We should get going" Miguel whispers. "Yeah.." I say. "Wanna come over tomorrow?" She asks me and Miguel. "Sure" I smile.

"Do you need a ride?" I ask her. "No, my dad has to pick up a couple things right now here so I'll just go with him" she says. I nod, I wave goodbye to her as me and Miguel go to my car. "That was crazy" I whisper turning on the car. "Very"

As we where driving back to the apartments, Miguel places his hand on my thigh squeezing it a bit. I smile.

(This is the episode by the way where Johnny and Carmen do the deed)

We finally get there getting off the car. "Wanna sleep over maybe?" Miguel asks. "Sure" I smile.

We walk into his apartment, It smelt fresh. He closes the door behind him. We slowly walk into his room, as he closes the door behind him.

"We have to be quiet" he whispers taking off his shirt to reveal his light toned abs.

I look down taking off my shoes, I lay on his bed. "Pass me your hoodie" I say, taking off my sweater.

He then goes to his closet, grabbing a hoodie, throwing it to me. I put it over my shirt.

"Mind if I sleep without a shirt? It feels more comfortable" he says. "Yeah sure I dont Mind" I say putting my phone on his nightstand laying on his bed.

He then takes off his pants, putting joggers on.

He lays beside me, kissing my head. "Goodnight" he whispers. "Goodnight love" I say.

A/N: no I'm not writing a smut, I'm so bad at that HAHA

They broke up ://

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 1.5K 19
"Don't call me baby again You got your reasons I know that you're tryna be friends I know you mean it Don't call me baby again It's hard for me to go...
1.1M 31K 109
[Season 1:✅] [Season 2:✅] [Season 3:✅] [Season 4:✅] [Season 5:📝] Y/N L/N never had much. With no friends and uncaring parents, she never had what yo...
9.2K 190 39
Her dad sucks and she hasn't seen her mom in years. She moves in with her granddad to get a better life. She gets involved with her dads dojo after s...
8.6K 342 16
Y/N L/N moved to California last year, His assimilation to the LA lifestyle has been rocky in the nicest way. With absent parent at home, He doesn't...