Zoids One-Shots

By AnimeLoverGirl11

This is a Zoids One Shot. More

The Tiger King and The Liger Queen (Quade/Bacon X Reader)
The Tiger King and The Liger Queen (Quade/Bacon X Reader) 2 (Lemon/Smut)
It all started by a crush.

AN

122 1 5
By AnimeLoverGirl11

Hello y'all welcome. Anywho... I was going to make a Zoids one shot years ago before Zoids stop airing here in the United States for 10ish years. I lost my inspiration to write Zoids one shot a while back ago because of that reasons of it not airing in the US for genial years. I'm happy Netflix has Zoids Wild. I actually love that series.
I suggest anyone who has watched Zoids like I have give Zoids Wild a try. And anyone who hasn't heard or seen Zoids before I suggest it to you! Go on go try Zoids Wild out. It needs more love!!! Also it needs more Fanfiction!!

I do take requests. This will be a slow update. Any request DM me. I take about any requests. I probably won't do a smut ones if I do then it goes somewhere else like AO3 or Quotev, or even Fanfiction.net. I don't think wattpad would like the smuts since WEBTOON. But that's fine. We Wattpaders should support that. Even how much we hate it.

P.S. I got some what my inspiration back from S300027155 go read her Zoids Fanfiction!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
207K 7.2K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
265K 7.7K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
630K 31.9K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...