Merlin and harry potter

By childofposeidon532

what would happen if Merlin and others from Camelot were the founders of Hogwarts but what if started all ove... More

Hermione pov

23 1 1
By childofposeidon532

as I walk to look around the dark forest, I heard footsteps come tour me, there something run through me and turn to see a shadow ......I couldn't hear what they said and I look down to see blood.

I open my eyes to see my room and look down at PJs to see there was no blood, turn to look at my clock it said 5:30, I was still in shock about the dream. it was only a few more months until I return to Hogwarts, I got out of bed walk to my bedroom door and walk into the rest of my small apartment walk into the kitchen part of the apartment and put on the kettle for tea to calm my nervousness. but as I wait to look out the window for a moment and walk to the table and sat down where my laptop was and search but I did not know what to write. so I close the laptop and when to get a mug for my tea, as pour water in the mug. I finish drinking my tea and went back to bed.

^^^^^^^^^^-Hermione apartment

in the morning

I woke up the sound of knocking on the door of my apartment I was angry who is wake me up on a Saturday at 7:00 in the morning as sleepy, walk to the door and open it to see harry. as I open my door the rest of the way to let harry in. okay harry what do want? you know it sat... but started paste back-and-forth and ramble on about something until I shout HARRY WHAT IS GOING ON!?!. oh, sorry mia, I was on my way here when the paparazzi show up and need to a place hide. fine I said as I walk to the kitchen and turn on the coffee maker and turn to harry and ask what can I help you with? so after harry explain that everyone wants to know if get back with ginny or is dating someone new and told him since when does harry potter cared people think. since harry is my brother and I am his sister and we find out who I was after the third year and Harry was happy to have a sister and even became closer after ginny and ron cheat on us after few months after the war because they only wanted the fame and money, etc and I have to said if I see them again punch both of them for using us like that, I look at harry and when we get Hogwarts. I will look into these dreams. harry ask if I want to go shopping with him and have lunch as well. I said okay, let me get change and we will go.

as close the door and walk to my closet and pick out an outfit to wear

Hermione outfit and hairstyle

Harry was waiting for me and he smiles at me and asks if I was ready to go and I said yes. shopping in the wizarding world is amazing and harry would always buy me whatever want and always look at him with a frown and told he did not need to pay for me but he said want to. as seem another clothing store and harry want to go in because there was a rumour going around that this year about looking like royalty for the founders of Hogwarts and harry drag me into the store and made me put on a ballgown, rolled my eyes and grab the dress and walk into the change rooms. once all ready to go, walk out to show harry, see him talking to one of the assistants who work at the store and ah harry what do think and as turn around look at me smile and said you look great sis and turn to the assistant and said I want the whole collection for my sister.

she looks at him after the war we announce that we were sibling so a lot of people look at as if both killed you know who.

the assistant said ah that is um that is 1,500 outfits (that includes pants, skirts and jeans) and 2000 pairs of shoes and 1,500 dresses (ballgown, etc.)and 2000 piece of jewelry ( crowns, necks ,Rings, Earings) and the total is 2 million dollars she shyly and harry laugh and said does it need to muggles money or wizard money and I looked at him like he was crazy and told harry no need all that and turn to me and said in very serious tone yes you do and I finally gave into harry way and i went to change back into my normal clothes and out to see harry signing check me and look me and said what sis and i am not just buying you a collection i am buy myself one as well he show the clothes for him they went rich colors like red, orange, green, blue and purple and i look at him and said you will look like a prince no a king and he laugh while everyone thinks that harry is only child but that is far from the truth and me and harry are twins and I was send to be with my adopt parents while harry with our aunt and uncle who we both hated. as we leave the store I ask harry where were the clothes to going and said they going to our house as we got the three-broom stick, we place our order and we talk about how harry want me to be home with him just until we started school and I said fine knowing I could not win this argument after lunch, we went to my apartment to get my things and leave for the mansion that is our home.

the mansion

Hermione dress

After a while Harry went to bed and walk to my room, I prayed that I was not going to have another nightmare and as walk to the door of my room, I thought the door and went to my walk-in closet and pick out PJs and then went to the bathroom. After I change into my PJs then brush my hair and teeth and walk out to my bed and put back the covers and got in and went to sleep, hoping for good night's sleep.

Hermione bedroom, bathroom, closet

please feel free to leave a comment on the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34.1K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
284K 9.3K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1.2M 47.9K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
662K 14.8K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.