Men Unlocked🔓

By Sitararoy

Well just give it a try. May or may not be a cliche . To find out you will have to read😆😜 . More

Summary
1. New Beginnings , I guess ?
Cast
2. Pretty Girl

Prologue

31 4 8
By Sitararoy

Thanks for stopping by. The ones in bold and italics are thoughts . The ones on right are the thoughts of female protagonist .No more boring you all with my banters . So here you go...

---------------------------------------------------------

She's so hot.

Tell me something
new dude.

I bet she ain't single.
She will also be among
those pretty girls who are
dating assh*les. Correction
Lucky assh*les.

Why gawd why on Earth do
these people judge us. Why are humans so nosy when you look either better or worst. Not that I dislike the compliments I get but these judgmental people judge a book by it's cover.

That was how my day went today . Well , life was not like this for me except the thing that I used to get the attention previously as well . But that was in a bad sense . People used to bitch about me , about my looks , about my style and about everything I did . But now it's different , I get attention and I am still the talk of the college but I could hear them . It all took that day , that one fine day , when it happened.

Yay Life. I could hear those
people out . Yes , their
thoughts. Guess what
looks like you could say
"Men are unlocked" ;
By the one and only me.

---------------------------------------------------------

Well what happened with her and how she got this transition . To know more you will have to read . Please support me by Coting = Commenting + Voting.
This prologue is dedicated to Mysteriousfairy18 for the wonderful cover she made❤.

Till then see ya guys.

~Sitararoy
XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...