Married to Mr. Obsessive || K...

ann_writess tarafından

Everything is not perfect in y/n's life, to make matter more worse, she is sold to Kim Taehyung, The God of t... Daha Fazla

Seeing Him
Shocking news
Buying Her
The Wedding
Wedding Night
First Day
FIRE
It's not me
DAY 1 HONEYMOON
Continue of DAY 1
Day 2 Honeymoon
Continue of Day 2 Honeymoon
Day 3 Honeymoon
Continue of Day 3 Honeymoon
Day 4 Honeymoon
Continue of DAY 4 Honeymoon
Day 5 of Honeymoon
Day 6 of Honeymoon
Continue of Day 6
ABUSE
Confused
Destroyed
Over
Missing Her
Lonely
DUE
Lure
Other Plans
Glass
Blood
Safe
Eternal Sleep
IT'S TIME
BETRAYAL
FOUND

She is SOLD

3.7K 156 11
ann_writess tarafından

Y/n's POV

••••Next Day••••

I went down stairs with my hands on head. What should I expect a garland on my head, after a day full of cry.

I thought to eat something that would keep cry away, as apple keeps doctor away... though I would like to keep the handsome doctor I met yesterday.

I went to the living room to see something unexpected yet expected.

Y/n sees empty 3 alcohol bottles next to her dad's armchair and another bottle in his hand which is empty.

How could he?

He was there in all his glories without a worry. I couldn't imagine how a man, a husband could be so selfish. We could have used that money to buy mum medicines that she would need in the future.

*Y/n is filled with rage*

Y/n: How could you??

His eyes sprang open. They were as red as his veins.

Dad: How could you?

* He says softly, nodding his head.*

Y/n: How could you?

*He rose to his feet, this time his voice sounded accusing or threatening. Y/n couldn't understand*

Dad: How could you and your mother do this to me?

He yells at y/n

Dad: All my life I have worked for your shit.

Y/n's back hits the walk and falls to the floor.

*He is out of control, fuming with rage.*

*His eyes falls on the belt next to the table.*

No,no,no, this couldn't be happening.

He grabbed it and wip me as much as he could give into this stress relieving exercise.

*Only when he stops y/n realizes she is drenched in tears*

Dad: I have come to a decision with you whore.

Whore, my own father called me a whore.

*Y/n looks straight into his eyes, to prepare herself for the next emotion anger, hatred or maybe, maybe even forgiveness*

*But when she looks at him she isn't prepared for it. His expression was something she couldn't read*

I get more scared.

Few moments of akward silence prolongs.

Dad: Today I made the decision.

*His face is still neutral, no not neutral, it's something different, something which is neatly hid behind chi's eyes*

Dad: You are gonna be rich, I am gonna be rich, all are gonna be rich.

*He laughs so loudly like a real deamon, maybe he is.*

Y/n: How??

* Y/n says in a low voice not even auditable to me, but he heard it*

Dad: Because I sold you bitch.

*Hello baby girls 😆

I know this chapter was a little emotional 🥺

But whatever happens, happens for the best.

And the steamy parts are approaching 🚂

Stay tuned, vote and comment 👍🏼

Love you all 💜*

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
136K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1M 33.6K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...