A Malfoy By Law~Draco Malfoy...

By harrypotter_fan333

After the war the old 7th year students return the repeat their last year. Ivy Potter is Harry Potter's twin... More

background
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11

8

847 18 0
By harrypotter_fan333

A/n- play the song after the second a/n (just imagiane its just guitar)

6:30am

My alarm rang through my ears, i groaned and slammed my hand on the alarm, shutting it up from its annoying screams. I reluctantly pulled myself out of the bed only to have a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist and pull me back down, "nooooo draccooo, we need to get up" i whined trying to wiggle out of his grasp, "no. 5 more minutes" he mumbled into my neck, "comon love, im hungry and we cant be late for potions" i practicaly begged "ugh, fine" he sighed loosening his grip around my waist. I headed to the bathroom and got ready for breakfast and then headed down, we walked down the hall with out fingers interlocked, whispers spread down the halway
"omg is that Draco Malfoy and ivy Potter"
"are they holding hands?"
All the whispering made me nervous, i've never liked the attention, harry normaly handled it better than me, draco must of noticed my anxious state because he gripped my hand tighter and pulled me closer, we got to the great hall and we were about to go our separate ways, when draco pulled me back wrapping his hands around my waist whilst i wrapped my hands around his neck, "who knew draco malfoy would like showing PDA" i chucked "well, darling, i was just checking to see of your okay, you seem tense" i blushed at the nickname "im much better now" i smiled, he kissed my forehead "I will see you in potions love" and we parted ways.
"Morning all" i greated whilst sitting down and piling food onto my plate, silence, i looked up from my food to be greated by what felt like hundreds of eyes on me, i looked at my friends and all their eyes were on me aswell, after shooting them all a look they all seemed to snap out of whatever trance they were in. Noone said anything for about 10 minutes, just awkward silence, i was picking at my fingers and staring at the untouched food on my plate, i hated all the stares and all the whispers, a tear dripped on to my food snapping me out of my thoughts, i got out of my seat and stomed out of the hall, my friends calling after me.
I ran as fast as i could to my dorm, slamming it closed making the whole dorm shake, i needed to clam down and i knew one thing that would help me with that, i went into the bedroom and grabbed my gutiar from under the bed, pluged it into the amp that was also under the bed, and sat on the window seat. I hadnt played since before the war, since freds death and honestly i didnt think i would ever be able to play again, but i needed this, i took a deap breath and let my fingers take over.
A/n play song
I played Do i wanna know by Arctic Monkeys (just pretend is was a song back then) singing along with my guitar. I could feel the stress and anxiousness leaving me.

Draco pov

I saw ivy run out of the hall, i was angry to say the least, i mean her brother and best friends just sat there not talking and letting the whispers continue, i was going to go after ivy but first
i needed to talk to potter and his little gang, i stormed over there "Oi potter" his head snapped round to face me, "what malfoy" "some great brother you are, and friends" i scoffed and sent glared at the others "could you not see that ivy was uncomfortable and you guys just sat there, bloody pathetic" and with that i ran out of the hall to find ivy. The first place i went was the dorm, i got to them common room and i could hear music comming from our dorm, as i entered i heard soft singing, singing along to the music which i then realised was a guitar, i got closer and she was playing a muggle song i think, it was amazing. I leaned on door frame listerning to her, when she finished she look up and saw me so i walked over to her and whiped the tears that had rolled down her cheeks off with my thumb, "are you alright, love" i asked in a soft tone "mhm, sorry i didnt mean to cause a scene" she sniffled, i cupped her cheeks "you didnt cause a scene, its not your fault everone at this school are nosey gits" i chucked "but i do need to say, i may have caused a scene" she gave me a confused look,"well after you left i may have shouted at your brother and friends and called them all pathetic" i chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of my neck, to my suprise she burst out laughing "well thank you draco, they deserved that" i pulled her into a hug and she dug her head into my neck, "Draco we are going to be late for class" we both jumped up and ran out the door.

ivy pov

We ran into potions just in time, draco and i took our seats and the lesson started. The class finally ended after what felt like forever and we had Transfiguration next, this class went by quicker then usually and i was pleased about that becasue it was safe to say i was ready for food since i missed out at breakfast. I was practically dragging draco to the great hall for food, he stopped me outside the doors before we got there "do you wanna sit with me today" he asked "please" i said smiling. "Well hello mr zuchini" i greated blaise "hey ivs" he chuckled, we all ate and laughed, it
was nice, I saw hermione and ron walking over to us "hey ivy can we talk to you" "sure mione" i got up and we walked outside, hermione started "ivy we are so sorry for what happened earlier, we should have been better and helped you" "yea we are sorry ivy" ron chimed in, "its okay dont worry, but er where are the other two" i questioned already knowing the anwser "erm well, harry is er-" "its fine mione, you dont have to come up with a brilliant lie, let me guess, he is upset with me for god knows what and ginny is trying to convince him to come talk to me" they both looked down and stayed silent, i scoffed and walked back to the great hall, i whiped the tear that left my eye and walked back in, i sat next to draco "y'alright ivy" blaise asked "just great" i said a tad bit meaner then intended, draco put his hand on my leg and whispered in my ear "wanna get out of here" i nodded my head and then we left. We went to the cortyard and sat down againt a tree, i layed my head on dracos chest and he stoked my hair, we just sat in silence for a while. "We've got marrige class ivy" i huffed and stood up, brushing myself off, "lets go then" i said holding my hand out for him, he took it and we headed to class.
"Hello you lovely people, take your seats please" the overly cheary woman greated us, "today i would like you to talk to your partners about your furture familys, what you would like to do in your future and things like that. Now it will be the same as before, there will be a bubble around your partners and you, for privacy reasons, you may begin" she said clapping her hands together casting a spell. "Have you got any plans for your future, draco?" i questioned turning to face him
"when i was younger i wanted to be an auror, but that all changed when, well y'know. So i'll probaly just get a job at the ministry" it was sad that because of his parents choice he couldnt do what he wanted to do, it broke my heart.
"im sorry draco, i really am" i placed a comforting hand on his arm and looked at him, he just shrugged his shoulders.
"it okay, what about you,
ivy, what do you want to be?"
"i think i want to be a healer at st. mungos, its always facinated me watching molly heal one of the boys injurys" i said smiling, draco nodded his head
"how many childern do you want" he questioned
"2" we both said at the same time, this sent us both into fits of giggles. We talked about familys and stuff till the end of class, it was probaly the most enjoyable class of the day, draco and i had free period next so we went to the common room.

The others were all sat there and when we walked in harry jumped to his feet "can i talk to you ivy?" "oh now your ready to talk" i rolled my eyes, harry just scoffed and dragged me outside, "whats your problem" he spat, this comment pushed me over the edge "MY problem, harry, is you" i snapped "you know how much i stuggle with my anxiety and you just sat there, doing nothing. Nothing" i continued shouting, he just stood there. The tears i tried to hold back were streaming down my faces uncontrolably "And all for what, beacuase you were mad because i was happy? Because i enjoyed my date with draco?" "You are the one who told me you were only gonna be friends with malfoy!" he finaly shouted back.
"No, harry, i told you i was gonna try and at least be friends with him, not only. So get off your bloody high horse and exept the fact that ive been paired with Draco Malfoy and im trying to make the best of it and not live a miserable life" i screamed, and with that i stomed back into the common room, not even looking up, just going staight to my room.

Harry pov, Tw (panic attack)

She screamed at me. She never screams at me, never in the 18years has ivy screamed at me. I've screwed up. I sunk down on the wall, with my head in my hands just letting the tears flow down my face. Because of my bloody childish hate towards malfoy, i may have lost the only family member i have left. My chest got tighter and my breathing got harder, the thought of loosing ivy was clouding my brain, i was hiperventilating and sobbing unconrtolably. I could hear muffled voices calling my name, but i couldnt reply.

Hermione pov

"Harry?" i called, thats when i saw him, he was holding his knees to his chest, shaking and sobbing. Ginny called his name, no reply, then ron tried, no reply, i could hear his breathing, it was shallow. Then it clicked, "guys he is having a panic attack" i informed the others whilst getting down onto my knees, "harry, harry, can you look at me? Please" he slowly lifted his head to face me, "good, now take some deap breaths and can you tell me 5 things you can see?" he slowly tooks some deap, still shakey, breaths and looked around the corridor "err-, y-you, ginny, r-ron, w-window and the stairs" "great, now can you well me 4 things you can hear" i said stroking his arm slightly "you, me, the wind and that owl" "okay good, now 3 things you enjoy" "quiditch, food and err, shagging ginny" this made is all laugh whilst harry gave ginny a cheeky grin "2 things you love" "ivy and ginny" "okay now, 1 thing you want" "alcohol" i smiled at him "well done harry, are you feeling better" ginny said whilst helping him off the floor and hugging him, he nodded in response.
Once we were sat back in the common room, harry looked up at us, "i've lost her havent i" "im sure you havent lost her harry, she just needs time, and an apology" i replyed and he nodded then spoke up again "mione?" "yes harry" "how did you err, y'know, know what to do" i looked at ginny then back at harry, "gin and i used to help ivy with them, we did share a dorm for 6 years" again he nodded and we sat in silence again, all of us hoping ivy is okay.

ivy pov

I got to my dorm and i could feel my eyes burning, no no no, i gripped onto the counter top and screwed my eyes shut, i was so angry, i couldnt control my emotions and i was stuggerling to keep my feet on the ground. The door swung open and someone ran in "ivy!" it was draco, when i didnt reply he repeated himself and once again i didnt reply, i kept my eyes screwed shut, both my hands still gripping into the counter top
"look at me ivy" he said gripping on to my chin and turning it to face him, but still refused to open my eyes
"draco, i need you to hold onto my shoulders keeping me grounded" i said with a shakey voice
"grounded? What are you on about, will you just look at me"
"do what i say" i snapped keeping my eyes shut, hoping the burning sensation will subside, without another word draco gripped my shoulders and put enough pressure on them to stop me from rising off the ground.
"Can you please explain whats going on, ivy" i sighed and started to explain,
"do you remember during the battle, when harrys death was announced?"  "yes but wha-" i cut him off
"that day i let my emotions get the better of me, today i have done the same" i explained whilst opening my eyes, letting more tears stream down my face, his eyes opened wider and his mouth dropped open "i-i-"
"im not going to hurt you, i just need you to keep me on the ground, please" i said through my tears, he nodded and bought me into a hug. We sunk down to the floor, his tight grip still on me, swaying back andd forth whilst i sobbed in his chest, because of the burning and the argument. We satyed like that for hours.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 9.4K 26
The war is over. The Golden trio and others return for their final year at Hogwarts. The war still leaving an impact on many people. However now the...
541K 10.3K 49
The war is over and the students of Hogwarts have returned to school. Everyone hopes this would be a normal year, but the Ministry of Magic has somet...
83.6K 2.2K 21
Two years after the demise of Voldemort, the lives of those who had survived the Second Wizarding War become changed forever when Minister for Magic...
260K 4.2K 24
Hermione Granger has a twin sister. What happens when Melanie Granger finally gets her soulmarks ------- Sorry, still fricken suck at this part. ...