Eternally hers

By m1nd15p0w3r

Ok in all reality I suck at descriptions. This is my first story please give it a chance but speak your mind... More

Prologue
I'm Pregrnant
Finding my love
Building More
Getting Along
The Runaway
The Return
The Meeting
Reacquainted
F*ck falling I fell
I loved you
Change
Converting
Lovin Her
Adoring Her
Confrontation
The Run
Truth and Knowledge
A glimpse
And then there was life
In the Name of Science
Together
Better Times
Lab Rat
Brighter days
Jealousy
Closer than ever
Water Sports
Ohhh Puppy Love
Deja Vu
Aftermath
Chill day maybe???
I'm Sorry You're What???
Never happened before
Who is Adit?
Ezzy
What Dreams May Come
Woe Is Me
When Darkness Turns to Light
Turning of the Tide
The Fallen
When Darkness Fell
I Thought This Was Supposed To Be Light
Finally There is the Light
And the Light Burns
Untitled Part 46
the Shroud is Ripped in Two
Bittersweet Sorrow
Expect the Unexpected
Ice Water Bath
Finally Peace Within
Back as One
I'm Drowning
A River of Blood
Fragile Beings
I Didn't Expect This
How Do You Bounce Back?
Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow
Pain Reminds Me That I Am Alive
Pain In My Soul
My Selfish Acts
Blinded but Not by the Light
A Mystery Indeed
I Will Never Be Like Her
There Goes That Shroud Again
Will the Real Adit Please Stand Up
The Calm Before
My Bryson tiller
Rien de mieux
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Who Knew???
At First Sight
Chemistry
Needed This
Promises
Shattered Beings
Goodbye
What The Future Holds
Whimsical
Prerequisite
the End is the Beginning
A Long Kiss Goodnight

About Damn Time

1.2K 71 10
By m1nd15p0w3r

I watch her standing there tall and regal. Her outside feature remaining this stoic expression but her. The real her on the inside is bouncing like a kid. I watch as her eyes take everything in. After years of touching her face when I gave her news, finally being able to see, I know them well. All her expressions. I can close my eyes and still feel each and every one of them under my fingertips. The twitches her mouth makes when she sees something that interests her. The crinkles at the corner of her eyes, when she is studying something, curious as to how it works. So being able to stand back and really see her do all these things overwhelms me. Adit and everyone was right, she is perfect for this role. She was born for it. And I am blessed beyond measure to have been chosen to be at her side. I was meant for her the moment Adit marked me.

I think back on that as my fingers graze over the slight scar that will mar me forever. She gifted me, I think, looking down. Mere second later my eyes are immediately drawn back to my best friend. We are currently sitting in some kind of stadium. Well...to be honest...um, she is sitting I am squirming. Because... DAYUM!!!!! My all in this world is sitting there looking exceptionally fuckable. I'm guessing she opted against the loincloth but knowing what she is working with. My eye can't help but drift down her body, biting on my pinky knuckle at the print.

OH, SWEET BABY ALL IS GOOD!!!! Rolling my eyes. Flipping pregnancy hormones.

Clan members were starting to fill in space after settling in. Just normal ones, not the uppity, ups. THEY are supposed to be making some grand, bold entrances. All clans claiming to be more elaborate than the other. I watched as everyone in our pack said nothing. We were just ears. Even the children were silent, playing quietly amongst themselves. I forced myself not to place my hand on my stomach. Something about all these prying eyes seeing me do something so vulnerable. My eyes slide back to Imani, then lower on her body. I'll just lust after my wife.

She suddenly lowers her head smiling. Her eyes raise and meet mine head-on, her smile turns into a smirk, as I see her nostrils flare. She looks up and around before finally spotting who she was looking for. James comes walking swiftly over. She bends down touching her forehead to his. He backs away grinning nodding his head. His eye points her in a direction. He departs as she stands and turns to me, leaning down. Her finger trailing down my arm to entwine with my hand, she pulls me up. Turning and darting her eyes around, she slightly nods. If you didn't know her so well you would think it was a tremor, a twitch.

Turning, she briskly walks me out of the stadium, scooping me up into her arms the moment we exit. She says nothing as she carries me down a path. Between her silence and the set of her jaw, I refrain from speaking also. Plus, I'm extremely content just being in her arms. Laying my head against her chest, I look around, not recognizing where we are. I note the fact that she is sure-footed. She knows exactly where she is taking me. I reach up and caress her face, she doesn't even grace me with a glance.

Hmmm.

Taking my eyes off her, I look ahead, it feels like a maze with all hedges, twists, and turns. I am honestly meant for her; I think smiling to myself. My first thought looking around Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Definitely been together a long time. I raise my head to the croak of her neck and nuzzle her, inhaling her scent. I feel my nostrils flare and my teeth start to pulse. My eyes dilate, as my heartbeat quickens. I barely keep myself from throwing her down and taking what I oh so badly want. FUCK THAT, I NEED DAT SHIT RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Breathe, Kaira.

Down gurl, mentally slapping my pussy.

Taking a very fucking deep breath, I try to calm myself. I swear I feel her shoulders shake like she is silently laughing. Closing my eyes, I open them to see the hedges have parted. Deep within the maze is a village set up, with rows of tents and recently built cabins. She takes us to the cabin located in the center. Kicking the door open, she places me on top of a dresser.

Stepping back, she looks me in the eyes. She holds my gaze for a moment, seemingly in a staredown with me. Her perfect eyebrow arches. I don't even see her move, one minute she is standing in front of me the next my pareo is bunched up at my waist with her tongue spelling her name.

I can only just lean back, my mouth hanging open as I spread my thighs wider. Throwing an arm behind me, supporting myself with one hand. I am practically trying to help smother her with the other. The things this mfer can do with her tongue. The spots she can reach within me. My eyes roll back as she splits my lower lips. Her tongue teasing my opening. Wrapping her arms under my thighs, she pulls me closer to her mouth. Her nose presses against my clit as her tongue eases between my walls.

She clasps her hand together locking her arms bringing them under my back. All I can do is hang on and enjoy the ride. Locking both my hands behind her head, weight and gravity forcing my body down and her tongue deeper. My clit pressing harder against her. My teeth snap together as she withdraws from me to suck me in her mouth. Her tongue moving swiftly over me. My stomach muscles clench, my back arching as she supports me. Holding me as if I'm the most precious being while her tongue forges through my folds.

She places me back down on the dresser, stepping back but still touching me. Her fingers never stopping their dance on my flesh. I am a waterfall forever flowing just for her. Stepping back to me, I feel her tip sliding through my folds, nudging my clit. Her shaft becoming coated with my essence. With every pass, I feel my body tremor, grasping for her. My core clenches, wanting her deep inside of me. Pushing against my chest she leans me back, aligning herself with me. As she parts me, entering me slowly she grips my ass, picking me back up. I wrap my legs around her waist, locking my ankles above her ass. I gasp as she bottoms out entirely within me. I swear I can feel her in my chest. My walls are stretched to their limit to accommodate her. This is a feeling I'll never tire of. The feeling of being one with her. I can feel her heartbeat through the throbbing in her dick. The slight twitches and jumps it does. I am surrounded by her. She is truly the center of my world.

She steps back and sits on the bed with me straddling her. "It's yours," she says, "take it."

Placing my hands on her shoulders, I start rocking back and forth on her, bouncing up and down a little more. The feel of her tip pressing against my cervix brings that perfect pleasure-pain mix. The sounds coming from my mouth is near inhuman. The ride is so smooth, I never want to stop. One of her arms is wrapped around my waist, the other is playing with my breast. She kisses up and down my neck, leaving her mark scattered on me. I want her deeper, I want the strength of her slamming into me. I whimper. She pulls back and looks at me smiling before she nods and flips us over. My legs splayed as she begins to drive herself within me. Her veins and ridges caressing me. I feel her swimming in my pool. I squeeze my eyes shut as tears trickle down from this magnificent feeling that she creates within me. I can't stop my nails from digging in her back as she repeatedly beats down on me. Her weight presses me into the bed, trapping me, as my body begins to trap her. I am panting into her neck as the skin-slapping sounds intensify as she picks up speed. Her hand moves to my waist cupping it as she thrusts harder into me. Pushing through the lock of my body. My walls start to quiver around her. My chest heaves with every breath that I take. Her sweat drops down on me as she raises to impale me. The first tidal wave hits me, as I suck her in deeper, keeping her inside me. I can't stop the moan of her name on my tongue. I feel her start to swell, knowing her climax is within reach, I start to roll my hips, hearing that sucking sound my body makes as I move along her length. She reaches back and grabs my hands, locking my wrists together above our heads. She drives herself in me, her tip spearing the way through my body. My legs open wider, I want everything from her. She pushes my head to the side as her moves become harsher. I feel her teeth scrape against my neck before they pierce me. I seize around her, light explodes under my closed lids. My body shakes like she is performing an exorcism on me. I feel myself coat her as she gives one final thrust, before turning her head and presenting me her neck. I sink my teeth in her and feel her release deep in me. Scorching heat that is her filling me up. Licking her wounds and pulling back, she stares deep into my eyes. She struggles to catch her breath.

She eases out of me flipping me over on my hands and knees before entering me from behind. Taking hold of my hips, she begins to hit all my spots off the rip. She presses down on my back, forcing a deep arch. Moving her other hand to my shoulder she starts plowing me. Straight drilling my pussy, her hips slapping harshly against mine. I will have bruises. And do you think my pussy cares? Praise to all but FUCK NO, I'm sorry but she is splitting me open flawlessly. The rolling of her hips, the wetness of me make everything oh so smooth. Her movements are harder but slower. She is molding my walls, shaping me. Moving her hand from my back, she caresses my side dipping forward down my waist. Her fingers twisting and turning around my nerve endings.

The words that are coming out of my mouth I don't even understand. Lowering my torso and spreading my legs, I start winding and bouncing back on it. I am swallowing her dick. Her balls slapping against my clit. Oh, sweet fuck. My legs start to shake. She forces more of my arch causing my arms to drop. Resting my weight on my elbows I reach and grab at anything within reach. I swear she is dicking me down like she giving me Henny dick but this mfer hasn't been drinking. She is fucking me like she trying to put another baby in me. She rhythm of her strokes change along with the stroking of my clit. My body locks and it trembles around her. I am unable to move or speak for an eternity until my turns inside out and I explode all over her. She follows soon after, collapsing lightly on me.

"You going to be good now?" she asks me, kissing the side of my head. The throbbing from her dick still leaving me incapacitated. I slowly nod my head. "Good girl." She goes to leave me but I hold her tighter. She smiles kissing me. "I love you baby, but we have people to meet and greet." I reluctantly let her go.

She eases herself out of me, our mixed fluids leak out of me. I can feel her eyes scan my most feminine area checking to make sure she didn't hurt me. I smile at her. "Stop I would've said something."

"You know I can't help it," she says straightening her clothes before helping me up and adjusting mine.

There is a knock on the door. I look at her lifting an eyebrow. She shrugs before heading to the door and opening it. Morgan and James stand there with a crew waiting for permission to walk in. Imani steps backs and lets them enter.

"Good," James says glancing around, "perfect timing." He claps his hands everyone in his entourage begins to fill in. Some pulling me others pulling Imani. I look at him as I see a female-run her fingers through Imani's dreads. "Cam don't touch the dreads if anything needs to be done please, I implore you to get Kaira." Dirty skank touching my wife's hair. Quick exhale, calm down. Seriously I just got dicked down at the greatest level I'd hate to have to cut a bitch. But I will. "We have about an hour before the show starts. Time get washed up and changed."

After we take separate showers, James and his crew, dress Imani and me. James asked me to quickly style her hair so it falls over her chest. She keeps kissing me, I stand in front of her. I can't keep this stupid smile off of my face. I look over to see James rolling his eyes before he turns leading us back outside towards the stadium. Imani looks down at me walking, shaking her head she scoops me up again and carries me the rest of the way. Entering the stadium, the gathered crowd rises and bows their head. When we reach the throne-like chairs in front, we turn and face everyone in attendance. One by one the auditorium drops to one knee. Imani stands there strong and silent, seemingly very regal on the outside but inside, I can feel her panicking. I lean over and take her hand squeezing it. I know she is worried, but I also know without a doubt that she is the perfect Alpha. It was planned for and called from the beginning.

Secrets are being kept from her, and it goes against what we promised each other. But you have to understand Imani is a sensitive being. She feels greatly for people, and when the shit hits the fan, we don't want her blaming herself for the choices made. People will die so she can live. And I will give anything to make sure that she lives. I am selfish but I can admit that. We said that we have eternity together and if she and I are the only ones standing in the end. I am perfectly fine with that. Call me a hypocrite that I get to keep secrets and she. Again, if it keeps her here with me, I don't give a good got damn.

Everyone rises and takes their seats. The auditorium is buzzing with anticipation and excitement. James has explained that this is where each pack tries to show off its strength. He says "tries" because he has wholeheartedly admitted to being biased. But any pack wanting to enter the competition could. And this part of it is considered to be like the opening games. A grand affair where all players get to walk and be noticed. The approaching sound of drums can be heard, indicating the start of the show.

Each pack marching in showing off either their weres or power and ability. Not all packs have weres, which is why I hate putting a title on clans or whatever. Anyways some packs deal on a purely magical level. Meaning they have power and control elements in life. While Adit can control everything, their gifts are limited. Others are purely strength packs, they have the power, muscle, and fighting skills. So, this night has been filled with animals, thunder, lightning, and acrobatics.

The dick down early has me calm. I do still steal glances at Imani, but only to see her reactions to everything taking place on the field. I watch as her eyes sparkle when something new is revealed, the way she smiles or laughs when something calls for it. One thing she does do no matter what is to stand and give a personal standing ovation to every pack that walks in front of her. She is unconsciously ordering unity in the audience, because every time she stands, they do to. She actually left the podium box's safety when she walked down to the field to congratulate the Winter Mist pack. If you asked me, they are witches but who am I to say? Anyways their routine consisted of the children making flowers and other beautiful things to appear and cascade around us. Imani stood up and proceeded to walk down giving the guards a scare for they weren't prepared. Some of the kids started crying when she dropped to bend down them in front of them to praise them.

Now we are sitting here waiting for the last of the packs to come through. I am currently struggling to keep my eyes open. Being dick downed and snacking on really amazing food all day I am beat. I look at Imani and see her taking everything in. She is far from being...Oh my god...I am almost brought to my knees as a buzz, or vibration of some sort is driven across my brain. I see Imani jump and grab her head. Flash is static presents itself to my mind's eye. I look around the stadium and other occupants holding their heads as well. Many of them have fallen to their knees and are crying out. I close my eyes as Counting Bodies Like Sheep to the Rhythm of the War Drums by A Perfect Circle starts to blast within my head. Suddenly flashes of Adit begin to appear under my eyelids to the beat of the beginning of the song. Her eyes are glowing and her movements jerky. I feel my body twitch with every appearance of her. The world under my feet begins to vibrate. I force my eyes open to see elephants emerging through the gateway. Hearing the sound of bird cries, I see eleven of the biggest birds I've ever seen flying across the sky. They are dipping, swirling, and twisting in the air. Other animals have broken through the archway as the song continues to play in my mind. All moving in rhythm to the song. The bird flies up before swooping down in an arch and speeding down to the ground below. At the last minute, they begin to change landing softly on the ground. All except the last who waits until the last breath to change back, sliding as her feet touch down. Swaggering as the last notes continue to run through my head. She stands to her full height as black smoke dwarfs everything on the field and they change back to their normal forms row by row.

"Holy fuck shit," I hear my baby mumble before she looks at me. "Welcome to the immortal Olympics."

Welcome to War, I think to myself. Adit has just set the playing field with that entrance. She coerced everyone to bend to her will. She staked her claim and proved her power by singling out every being out here today. Nerezza's followers were forced to bow to her, showing that they can't fight nature. Adit is the creator of all and our will knows it. I hope we are ready for what is to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164 6 12
Most stories are the typical heterosexual stories, so I decided to write a homosexual romance. It's a Good Nerd Girl fall for the Bad Girl kind of s...
24.9K 448 36
THIS IS A MATURE BUT IM NOT PUTTING IT AS THAT SO MORE PEOPLE DISCOVER MY STORY Hi, um, this is my first story. It will most likely have horible gram...
635 74 23
TW! sex and guns and dead bodies and abuse and depression and self harm and ptsd and homophobia and furryphobic and virginphobia {{ PLEASE COMMENT YO...
60.2K 3K 24
What would you feel when you came back and had a crush on someone who turns out to be your fiancee? Follow Kyle as she ventures into the world of com...