internet idiots

By CHA0TIC_BEAN

"You chuckle fucker! Give me back my diamonds!" A story in which laughter is the best medicine. "You have no... More

Intro
Prologue
Stream More [chapter 1]
New Information [chapter 2]
Midnight Streams [chapter 3]
Q&A [chapter 4]
Adios Sucker [chapter 5]
Mob Army [chapter 6]
Hange's Foil [chapter 7]
Podcast [chapter 8]
Prank War Begins [chapter 9]
Sleepover [chapter 10]
High [chapter 11]
Next Morning [chapter 12]
Breakfast [chapter 13]
Arrangement [chapter 14]
Lazy Day [chapter 15]
Threatened [chapter 16]
Cars [chapter 17]
Youtube [chapter 18]
Cupcakes [chapter 19]
Asthetically Pleasing [chapter 20]
Bully Eren Day [chapter 21]
Cancelled [chapter 22]
Siblings or Dating [chapter 23]
Try Not To Laugh [chapter 24]
Pools [chapter 25]
Depth [chapter 26]
Showering [chapter 27]
Eggs [chapter 28]
Face Masks [chapter 29]
Attack on Connie [chapter 30]
Scratch Marks [chapter 31]
Studying [chapter 33]
Netherite [chapter 34]
Car Thieves [chapter 35]
Jean-boy the Jealous [chapter 36]
Special Songs [chpater 37]
Beach [chapter 38]
Eren Jr. [chapter 39]
Bed Wars [chapter 40]
Proposals [chapter 41]
Milfs [chapter 42]
McDonald's [chapter 43]
Surprise [chapter 44]
Forgot [chapter 45]
Mailman [chapter 46]
Hate Comments [chapter 47]
Scary Niccolo [chapter 48]
Gertie [chapter 49]
Up! [chapter 50]
Goodbyes [chapter 51]
New World [chapter 52]
Pigmen [chapter 53]
Hair Braiding [chapter 54]
Mother [chapter 55]
Daddy's Home [chapter 56]
Brantley [chapter 57]
Homophobes [chapter 58]
Stairs [chapter 59]
Bottom [chapter 60]
Two Hours [chapter 61]
Bad Date [chapter 62]
Bloody Nose [chapter 63]
Juice [chapter 64]
Sexual Tension [chapter 65]
Super Smash Bros [chapter 66]
Mario [chapter 67]
Bridal Shop [chapter 68]
Bridesmaid Clothing [chapter 69]
Say Yes to the Dress [chapter 70]
Corset [chapter 71]
Growing Up [chapter 72]
Marriage [chapter 73]

Wobbly Legs [chapter 32]

8.7K 266 574
By CHA0TIC_BEAN

Sexual Content Ahead!

You and Eren sat in his room on his bed, you watching as he played some game you weren't paying much attention to. You were zoned out, staring blankly at the TV screen while thinking of the many assignments you had postponed doing.

Eren sat criss-cross, your head laying in his lap as his controller moved around from him aggressively smashing buttons. Eren would yell into his mic, getting mad at some players on his team for not doing a good job. It wasn't peaceful nor was it chaotic.

"Hey, love?" Eren asked, looking down at your figure as you looked up at him with a confused gaze. You didn't know why he was calling you.

"Yes?" you asked.

"Are you ok?" he asked, him logging off that particular game so it displayed the home screen. Ho looked concerned, his eyebrows furrowed a bit as his hand came down to stroke the back of your head.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" you answered with a question.

"You're just really quiet," Eren said, putting down his controller and letting his arms snake their way around your waist. He pulled you up and sat you in his lap, his hands resting at the small of your back.

"Just thinking about the work I have yet to do, but I don't want to do it," you sighed, pressing your forehead against his as you closed your eyes. "Just a little stressed, that's all."

"There's no need for that you pretty imbecile," Eren murmured, giving you a peck on the lips to which you smiled.

"Yeah, yeah," you let out a little laugh, used to the backhanded compliments he would throw at you.

Eren smiled at you before giving you another kiss. This one was much longer. His lips molded with your's, the semi-chapped ones of Eren pressing firmly against your's.

He licked your bottom lip, his tongue staying against your lips as he searched for an entrance. You parted your lips slightly, Eren's tongue sliding through and against your's as he easily got dominance.

The two of you made out, Eren's hands slowly traveling down to your ass as they always had. He gave it a little squeeze, making you let out a small moan as he pulled away from the kiss to pull off your shirt.

His mouth latched onto one of your breasts, his tongue swirling around your nippled as he gave it small, painless bites occasionally, making you let out shaky breaths and quiet moans. He removed one of his hands from your butt, bringing it up to your other breast and fondling with it.

Your head titled backwards as your mouth hung agape, little moans emitting from your mouth every few seconds. Your hands traveled towards Eren's hair, raking your finger through it as you allowed him to do whatever he wanted.

He detached himself from your boob, moving back up to kiss your lips. He gave you a quick peck before getting up and removing his shirt and bottoms, you removing your bottoms while you watched Eren got to his nightstand.

He took out a strip of condoms, ripping one off with his teeth, ripping it open using the same bone after he did. Pinching the tip, he slid on the condom and then made his way back towards you.

His hand caressed your jaw, giving you a slow and passionate kiss before he turned you over. Naturally, you put your hands out to give you support. Your eyes were widened, not expecting Eren to do that.

The brunette got behind you, his chest against your back as he gave you a peck on the cheek.

"Sorry if this hurts, darling," he whispered, hot breath tickling your skin.

He lined himself up with you before ramming inside of you, your walls stretching to the size of his cock. You let out a moan from the sudden pain you felt, though pleasure was the emotion you felt most at that time. Eren's hands gripped firmly on your waist, making sure to keep you up in case you suddenly had to collapse.

He slowly started moving in and out of you, being way more gentle than he usually was. That was short lived; the brunette started to pound into you, making sure to be as rough as he always was. His thrusts were quick, though they were deep.

"Ah," you moaned, your mouth agape and your eyes shut tight, your breaths getting uneven the more Eren rammed himself into you.

Your hands were spread out and gripping tightly onto the sheet underneath you, the pleasure overcoming your senses. Eren's hands were still on your waist, though one of them was releasing it's grip, slowly falling down to the bed. His hand traveled its way towards yours, it eventually finding your smaller hand. His palm rested on the back of your hand, his fingers intertwining with your's from behind.

He gave you a small and sweet kiss on the neck, but his continuous pounding into you opposed the little sweet gestures he was showing towards you. His hot breath fanned against your neck, his grip on your hand and waist tightening the closer he felt himself getting. Like he had many times before, the brunette found your's and his favorite spot.

Your G-spot.

Once you let out that one loud moan and your facial were more lewd than they had been previously, Eren knew he found it. His thrusts got even quicker and sloppier, but also more pleasant at the same time.

His relentless thrusts were making your walls slightly tighten around him, you feeling yourself starting to reach your climax.

"Eren!" you nearly screamed, tucking your head into the covers to muffle it to not worry anybody in the dorms near you. For some odd reason, this was the most pleasure you had felt ever. It's not like Eren was doing anything different, you just felt better in a sense.

"Oh, I like that," Eren said with slightly widened eyes, referring to you screaming his name.

His thrusts got a bit quicker, both of you starting to get close. The pit that always formed in your stomachs when the two of you had sex did, just like all the other times. His fingers were still intertwined with yours, the brunette starting to feel pain as you tightened your grasp on the sheets, signifying you were close.

Eren's hand slowly moved away from your hand, the brunette sitting back up so he wasn't against your back. A single had still remained at your waist the other slightly raised in the air before—

SLAP!

Mans smacked your ass. It was harsh too. You let out a slight whine of pain, Eren rubbing the spot lightly in a quick apology, his thrusts getting faster as he threw his head back.

You came first, your juices going all over the condom. Most of your body went limp after releasing, feeling as Eren went in and out of you a few more times before he came as well, letting out a low grunt and shutting his eyes.

The two of you panted, Eren leaning down and giving you a kiss before pulling out. He got up, taking off the condom and throwing it in the trash. He let out a small sigh, turning you around so you were facing him.

"I'm tired," you murmured, your eyes slowly starting to shut.

Eren checked the clock on Armin's nightstand, seeing it was almost midnight. He looked back down at you, giving you a peck on the lips before once again moving away from you and towards his dresser.

He opened a drawer, pulling out two pairs of boxers and opening another one where he pulled out a t-shirt. He threw one of the boxers and the shirt at you, pulling on his own as it hit your face.

You sat up, staring at the articles of clothing before looking up at your boyfriend. You looked like a lost puppy to say the least.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" Eren asked as soon as his eyes connected with yours, "Put 'em on."

"Hmm," you hummed in acknowledgment, standing up shakily and putting on the boxers, throwing on the shirt while you were at it. Eren stared at you the whole time, an amused smirk etched on his features. You felt his eyes on you, making you look up to see him with a smug look, "What?"

"I did that to you?" he asked while nodding, his eyes looking at your wobbly legs.

"Yes, now shut up," you mumbled, letting out a breath you didn't know you were holding when you fell back down on the bed.

"I'm sorry," he said as he made his way over to you, dropping down with his arms extended so he was hovering over you. "I love you though."

"Huh?" you asked, sitting up on your elbows slightly as your eyes widened.

"Mhm," he hummed while nodding his head, "I have for a while now."

"Well I love you too," you said, Eren leaning down and giving you a kiss on the lips.

"Now we should probably get some sleep," he said, turning off the Tv that had been running the whole time, stuck on the home screen of the game he was playing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

902 26 30
You had grown up in Eldia and had know Eren and the gang all your life. When you reached junior high you transferred schools to Marley. Your ideal g...
542 38 4
After finally escaping four years of high-school, you deserve a fresh start to a college you've always dreamed of attending, "Utopia". With you also...
6.3K 240 6
eren jaeger x latina!reader slight!jean x latina!reader disclaimer! : ANYONE CAN READ THIS STORY! you don't have to latine to read, so EVERYONE ple...
151K 4.4K 21
𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘷π˜ͺ𝘰𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘺 - 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 πƒπ‘πˆπ•π„. πŠππ„π– 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 / π…πŽπ‘π„π•π„π‘ 𝐁𝐎𝐘. ❝𝘣𝘰𝘺, π˜ͺ𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘢 π™ π™£π™šπ™¬ π™—π™šπ™©π™©π™šπ™§, 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘢�...