Families

By sammy285

. . . . . Hermione Granger is invited by her snotty aunts and slutty cousins to their annual family reunion... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Characters
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8: Ball Look of Everyone- Part 1
Chapter 9: Ball Look of Everyone- Part 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue

Chapter 6

9.2K 103 31
By sammy285

Hermione's P.O.V.:

Today is the 3rd day of the reunion, and we are going to buy Ball gowns for Draco's Birthday Ball. We are going to Pansy's Ornate Boutiques. She creates some of the most elegant and beautiful pieces of dresses and I buy from hers only if its a special occasion.

I also convinced my female cousins and aunts to come with me so they can't buy any revealing or slutty gowns to such a high class ball and does not  embarrass us. After all it is Draco Malfoy's 35th Birthday.

But after Aunt Amanda told everyone that Jake will be coming today I am really nervous about what will happen because of him. Scorp, Cassie,Rose, Albus, Alex and Dan are also coming with us. But only girls are buying as boys are going to wear similar black suits white shirt and a tie or bow the color of their date's dress.

What everyone's wearing:

Me: 

Cassie:

Scorp:

Joalin:

Crystal and Solitaire:

Rebecca:

Mom: 

So we went down and towards the limo I booked for everyone. My aunts and cousins [except Jo] were burning with jealousy.

Through out the car ride Solitaire who had some weird obsession with Scorp kept glaring at Rose as Scorp kissed her every now and then. Ron would surely flip out at my innocent little Scorp if he was here but so would Draco as there was a similar scene happening with Albus and Cassie.

  When we reached the boutique they were dumbfounded by the glamour and also embarrassed because all except them were wearing expensive clothes.

Pansy met us and told everyone that we could take any dress for free except mine as she knows I will pay in the end.

So after an hour we all meet again and show our gowns to each other.

Me:

Cassie:

Rose:

Joalin:

Mom: 

Grandma:

Pansy:

Ginny: 

Luna:

Astoria:

Everyone was looking so good especially Cassie and Rose that Albus and Scorp couldn't stop staring. But when I saw that the evil trio and their moms were standing there in their original clothes and faces fuming I was confused.

Rebecca shrieked ,"These clothes are not showing our goddess like bodies we want to meet the manager"

Pansy went ahead and said," I am Pansy Potter Owner and Founder of this boutique if you have a problem with the dresses I designed being not enough revealing you should look at the name of the shop, its 'Ornate' it is Latin for 'Elegance' so you will not find any slutty dresses you guys are looking for here. You may go and buy buy your slutty cheap dresses from any other place. Thank You."

Pansy finished her speech and they were dumbfounded but collected themselves, huffed and left. Joalin called "we would meet you at noon at the restaurant cafe called Les Deux Palais. "

After that I paid and we left the boutique for browsing around and then we left on foot for the cafe as it was near .

After fifteen minutes the mean group came with beaming smiles and tried to smirk at us keyword being tried to. "We got such nice dresses and I also know which colored tie Draco is wearing so we will match that day and I will win the bet which we had Hermit." Rebecca boasted. 

I simply said" Whatever, will you show us your dresses?"

Her Mother sneered,"Why so you could copy ours no thank you. You will see them tomorrow in the Ball."

"OK as you wish, So after we all eat we will go to a spa to get ourselves ready for tomorrow. The girls will come with us whereas the boys can go do some shopping if you like. Scorp, you have your credit card with you, don't you?" 

"Yup"

"great we will meet you guys in two hours. Do be careful. If anything happens give me a call. Ok?"

"OK, Bye "

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 2.4K 13
Hermione's Family is having a reunion, but what her Family does not know is how successful she is, and to whom she is married. Most of her cousin's h...
613K 9.7K 20
- Dramione - - Earlier known as 'Reunion of Grangers' - Hermione is luckily married to the love of her life, Draco Lucius Malfoy. The worst day of he...
1.2M 26.2K 55
Y/N looked at her coldly, not moving their faces away, "Oh, yeah? And what could I do to fix that? Tell me, Granger, since you're such a Know-It-All...
100K 1.3K 13
After 27 years, Hermione Malfoy, nΓ©e Granger, gets invited for the Granger family reunion again. As a young girl she was bullied by her bratty nieces...