ShadAmy - Wishing Tears

By NawaraAbasee

It happen so fast! When Amy tried to save sonic for the Parson Island, but someone else was there and change... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Epilogue

Chapter 02

840 8 0
By NawaraAbasee

A yellow aurora surrounded the earth, what it looks throw the Ark window Shadow and the human girl are standing there standing at the earth. When the girl suddenly specked to the dark hedgehog, "Shadow! One day for sure, you're going to the earth to meet a lot of people and protect them!"

Shadow looked at his friend still looking to the earth, he was confused for what she was saying, "I wish that we can go together and see the real tings there, but my grandfather won't let me had a chance to see it. But you can go out there meet with them and maybe you could find a special girl that will make you happy. I just know it!"

"Maria! I don't know anything at all... Do you really think that some girl could possible accept a life-form who doesn't know what Love is? No, I don't think so!" He low his head down for disappointed.

Maria touch his cheek to looked at her, "Listen to me, Shadow! You have a heart that will show you what is true mean to fell in love with someone that you care. Besides, how can you protect something if you don't know what love is...? You can show them that you have a heart. Like I care about you my friend..."

Suddenly Shadow open his eyes and see that he's in the medal room lying in bed with a pink hedgehog purring in her sleep. He takes a deep breath to calm himself, 'It's just a dream!' he said it in his thought.

He looked at the sleeping pink; smirked to remember those moments he had with her earlier. As he softly wipes the girl hair off her face, he saw her cheek was red and her breathing wasn't that much heavier, but he could sense a warm comes from her mouth. When he places his hand on her forehead, he suddenly felt her head is burn!

"She had a fever!"

He gets up from the bed slowly so he wouldn't wake the pink up. Then he pulled his socks, shoes on and walked slowly out of the room, to bring come medicine and cold water for her.

When Shadow walked to towards where's Dr. Eggman usually be. When he enters to the room he saw Rouge and Eggman are watching the news footage of Prison Island. The assignments that he left Rouge to take charge to finish the job. The entire island has been destroyed; it was part of their plan to blow the holy island including Sonic as well, but he managed to escape by his friend's after Amy had failed to save him. The cameras had revealed that Sonic made it out in a few seconds before the island flipped to sink.

Shadow cursed under his breath, both Rouge and Eggman couldn't tell what he was saying exactly, but they can hear him.

Shadow still stared at the monitors; his eyes full of rage for failing to kill the blue hedgehog. When he felt a hand on his shoulder he peeked at Eggman out standing right beside him, "Don't worry about it, Shadow! It's not liked our plan has failed to get the job done. We've got the Chaos Emerald to get the Clubs Canon work out, to actually benefit for us, as it should be." Dr. Eggman said to him calmly.

"Whatever! I came to see if our plan has actually work, but I can see it wasn't, as it should be!" Shadow said, as his voice sound calm, but he's still angry.

"Hehe... It seems like you have been so busy to deal with pink hedgehog, hon! Amy sure hasn't trying to discrete about it either, right!" Rouge spoke to him, as she flashing him with her batty smirk.

"What would you know? I have been watched this pink one about a few hours, not letting her escaped to help Sonic."

"Well... Let just say it must have been a sound echoing." The bat smirked him again.

"Whatever, I'm going to the kitchen to get some water. I'll be in my room if you needed me." Shadow said, as he turns his back away from them and headed to the kitchen.

"Going for seconds, hou?" Rouge tried to tease him.

"SHUT UP!!" Shadow shout at her, 'What annoying bat.' He said to himself, as he was about to leave the room he stopped for second, "What was her name again?"

Rouge was smiling; she knows that he'll ask about her, "It's Amy! Amy Rose."

'Rose, huh... No wonder why she's smells so sweet!' His thoughts, as he smiled.

When Shadow head to the kitchen and went back to his room! He opened the door quietly to find the pink girl still sleeping in his bed, 'Hmm, I thought she'll be awake by now!!' His thoughts.

Shadow walked over to her and saw her face is still flushed, as he placed his hand to her forehead, 'It's still warm. I'll just have to wait until she's awaking!'

He places the water and medicine to the side and climbed up to the bed, he glanced over the pink girl. When Amy moaned in her sleep, she rolled over and nuzzled her face into his chest fur, trying to create more warmth.

Shadow was cautiously wrapped his arms around her head and tucked his face to her hair, "She's smell like a rose!" He breathed in her scent and began to grow tired. He was confusing that he wasn't sleepy when he enters the room, but he's now. So, he decided to go with it and slowly fell to sleep.

About half an hour:

Amy starts to open her eyes slowly to wake up; She the noticed there is something soft and white patch that she is lying on. She then realizes that she was tucked on Shadow's chest; she tried to move back forward, but she suddenly feeling a pain over her body.

Then Amy had just remembered what that dark hedgehog has done to her; She stared to freak out, as she covered her mouth with her hands, 'Oh Chaos! What have he done to me?' her face starts to get redder, 'I had a sex with another hedgehog not Sonic. What should I do?' she asked herself.

How is she gone face Sonic and her friends, all she could think of is how she can escape from him?! Her body is shacking and her tears stared to fall.

Shadow had felted it, as his eyelids slowly began to awake. When he looked down to see the girl has awaking, he felt her body shacking it obvious that she's been crying of what he did.

Shadow gentile tangle her hair to calm down. When Amy raze her head up to see Shadow looking at her. She scrambling to back away from him, but her body gets painful when she moves.

"Calm down girl, you'll get worse if you move!" Shadow said worrying.

When he was about to touch her, "DON'T TOUCH ME! Just... Don't." Amy yelled as she low her head in fear.

"Okay, okay! Just calm down, I won't do anything to you." Shadow was trying to make her calm.

"W-What have you done to me? I feel so weak??" she asked in fear.

"It because you're having a fever and your body hasn't recover yet for last night." He rolls to the side of the bed to get water and medicine to her, "Here, drink this! It will help you to get better."

She turns her face away from him, "I don't trust you and I refuse to take this from the enemy who works with Dr. Eggman."

"If you don't take it, then I'll have to give it to you by force." Shadow voice was sound of anger that made her got scared. So, she tokes the medicine and drink it.

She suddenly flinches, something wet coming out between her hips, 'Oh, chaos!!' She quickly covers herself with blanked for not letting Shadow see this.

"Is something wrong?" He asked.

"N-No, no! It's nothing." She answered, but she didn't look at him feeling so embarrassing right in front of him.

"I-I need to take a shower." Amy said, as she tried to get up from the bed, but her legs and hips are very weak, then she collapses on the floor.

'I... I can't move!" She said to herself, as her body start shacking.

"Here!" She suddenly saw him raise his hand to her, "Give me your hand, I'll take you to the bathroom."

"KEEP YOUR HAND AWAY!" She slaps his hand away, "I don't need your help! I'll walk by myself." Amy began to try stand up again, but her legs is still shacked not having any strength to stand up.

Shadow just standing there watch this girl trying to get herself up, but it seems like she can't possible move. So, he grape her arm and carried her to the bathroom, lying her in the shower tile.

He sat her down at the foot of a bathtub and then he went to a shower stall to start up the water. She squeaked in pain as a gush oh blood dripped between her legs. Then Shadow turned on the cold water and hit her on her head.

"OH CHAOS!! It's freezing!" She cried as she hugged herself to conserve the body heat, it wasn't long before her body begins to shake from cold water. The dark hedgehog has stepped into the tile and bringing her against his body. Her face turning red, as she realizes he was so warm, she slowly leaned her forehead against his chest fur with her fingers.

Then she suddenly felt his head lowed behind her back and reached down to her tail. Her eyes widened somehow her memory had just hit of those warm hands made her back to what he did to her. She begins to freak out as she tried to back away from him.

"STOP THAT!" Amy yelled, "DON'T DO THIS!" She tried to push him away and get out of the shower, but her body failed her, as she sudden felt dizzy almost sliding on the floor, but Shadow catch her before she touches the floor.

Then he drake her back in and grabbed both her wrists to get attention at him, "You're too weak to fight me, so I suggest you stop wasted your strings and be a good girl for now." Shadow said, as he staring at her deeply in those cold-blood color eyes.

Amy didn't reply nor did she want to, but her emotions now mix of cold, fear and frustration were blurring everything, it hurt so badly and it's hard to breath. She felt guilty for betrayed Sonic and her friends including herself. How could he do this to her and why?

"You belong to me!!" Shadow whispered in her ear, with his free arm he brushed Amy's hair.

His words trialed of as a pair of needy lips pressed to her into the kiss, then she slowly started to cry. It wasn't because of pain, but feeling weak and hopeless to against this dark hedgehog. He tucked his tongue into her mouth that was already slightly open.

Shadow gently explored her mouth earing a moan and pair of hands on her neck, "P-please... don't!!" More tears fell from her eyes, but the waterfall still dripping to her face not making clean that she was crying.

Shadow grinned and pressed his body closer to her, as he felt her chest priest against him. He pinched her nipple with thumb and index finger, rolling it between them.

Then Shadow licked her sweet spot, just as one moan ended another one started, "Not today, your body need to recover so I'll go easy on you now!!" Then he put his hands beneath Amy's butt and lifted her up, pressed to the wall on which the water now was running.

The dark one was fulfilled her by putting his leg between Amy's tights and pouring a good amount of shampoo on his fingers. He started drawing circles around her but hold, the Shadow finally stopped teasing and his first finger entered. She squeezed her eyes shut and rested her head against his shoulder; a small moan started escaping her mouth, as the dark hedgehog started moving is finger.

"You're erect again!! Did it feel that good?" Shadow whispered, as he licks her face, "I guess you can't help it. It's because you want it, right?"

Soon the second finger entered then the third and finally finger. Amy tried to ignore the pain, as her legs are shack and getting weak. He started moving and making scissoring movement with them.

Amy's hands traveled from Shadow's back lower and grasped it with her nails. The dark hedgehog decided that preparation is done, so he lowered the girl and started slowly inserting his coated cock.

The pink hedgehog gritted her teeth for trying to get a hold to herself, as she started to panic, "No... No, please... not this.... Ahhhhhh..."

Shadow felt her insides turn upside down, oh how love to hear her moaning. He felt her nails brush through his fur, as he started to move up and down. After several hits he found the sweet spot that with every trust made her scream.

Amy couldn't take this anymore, as she cried in pain radiated inside by hitting prostate with every thrust was reaching.

Then Shadow seem to understand that Amy's end in nearing, so he gripped her and they both sitting on the floor in shower cabin still holding her, then he turns off the shower and stepped out the cabin, water had already washed away all traces of their activities.

Amy felt Shadow wrap his arms around her waist; he lays her down and promptly grabs a towel to wiping water from her body and rubbing her hair down to dry.

"Y... You??" Amy whispered.

"Did you say something?" he asked confused.

"W-Why... Are you... Doing this? Why me??" Amy whined. Tears gathered in her eyes, "Wha... Did I ever... Done to you?" Her mind drained couldn't keep her eyes open as she laid her head slowly on his chest and passed out.

Shadow blinked several times, didn't know that either!! It happened all of the sudden, why would he wanted to have this moment with her in stated of finish the mission what Doctor had order him? He simple not know what he was try... But he just can't stop thinking of this feeling when he saw her for the first time.

Flashback to Eggman's hideout:

When Eggman was celebrated to his victory for letting government captured Sonic and of course with Shadow help he could complete his plan so he can master of the universes, "Now that hedgehog is captured. We can continue to find the Chaos Emerald... Let see!!"

Rouge had suddenly showed up, to give him the Emerald. If he agrees about her condition, so she could tell him where the others are!? Then he accepted her offer and then she showed them where the Chaos Emerald is!!

Dr. Eggman has given Shadow a file images for Sonic's friends to show him.

Then Shadow had noticed a picture of a very cute pink hedgehog with Green eyes, pink fur and red dress with a smile on her face. It was the same feeling he had it for a long time with Maria, it seems they both had the same personality by the looks of it.

When Rouge saw him looking at the picture, she could see his eyes getting warm for seeing Amy's face, then she came close to him and asked, "What are you looking at, hon?"

Shadow was in shock for not notice her, he quickly covers the file and looked away, "That's none of your concern."

"Oh, I think it is!! It seems you had actually found your first love!!"

"A what??" Shadow asked confusing.

"Your first love, hon!! I can see that in your eyes by looking at the pink one had made your heart whispered said 'That's the one.' Is that right!!" Rouge tried to let him see the point of his feeling.

"I-I don't understand?! What's so imparting about this pink one?"

"Well... She is sweet, smart and kindness girl... But unfortunately, she had a crash on Sonic, she had trying attempted to win his heart, but he doesn't have a feeling about her. So, he always run away and ignore her sometime."

"Then... Why is she still trying to make him love her? If she knows that idiot will never love her back!!"

"To give you the answer, hon!! She was all-alone with no family and friends when she was young. That's why she wants to have someone who could be by her side and had a family together like everyone dose." She explained, as she turns her head for feeling bad about Amy, "We may not close friends, but I could see her crying when he tried to ignoring her. I understand her feeling as everyone dose, I just don't want to see that hedgehog breaking her heart if he continues do this to her."

End flash:

He had thought for what Rouge said back then, it must be the reason for why he had those feeling that he cares for her so much... When he first saw her eyes!! They are reminding him so much about Maria when she looked at him. It made him feel like she was so close to him.

So, he wouldn't never leave her and let anyone take her away from him.

Then Shadow lifting her up and toke her back to his bed. He saw the tears still fall on her eyes close, he didn't like to see her cry all the time, so he wiped her tears and said, "... I'm sorry!" He whispers, as he kissed her forehead and lay down next to her.

The dark hedgehog didn't expect to see this beauty face sleepy in peas, "I'll protect you... Even with all my strange. When I finish this, I will tell you the reason for my existent..." He said it all then he laid his head down and fall asleep exhausted.

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.2K 18
Amy Rose has grown tired of chasing Sonic and decides to stop pursuing him. She never notices that Sonic had been in love with her the entire time, a...
5K 83 10
Amy gets captured by eggman and is forced to find a way out herself.
3.5K 38 11
After the incident with Dr. Robotnik, things in Sonic's life are being to finally settle. Or so he thinks. When a cry for help comes from the sea, wi...
9.7K 211 34
The pink hedgehog named Amy Rose had always been in love with the blue hedgehog named Sonic ever since Amy first laid eyes on him when they were kids...