Trinity Anne 2: The Girlfrien...

By theOGXavierReJean

Trinity and Dominique are now officially together! During the past two years their love for one another have... More

New Beginnings✨
New Beginnings 2✨
New Beginnings 3✨
New Beginnings 4✨
New Beginnings 5✨
New Beginnings 6✨
New Beginnings 7✨
New Beginnings 8✨
New Beginnings 9✨
New Beginnings 10✨
New Beginnings 11✨
New Beginnings 13✨
New Beginnings 14✨
New Beginnings 15✨
New Beginnings 16✨
New Beginnings 17✨
New Beginnings 18✨
New Beginnings 19✨
New Beginnings 20✨
New Beginnings 21✨
New Beginnings 22✨
New Beginnings 23✨
New Beginnings 24✨
New Beginnings 25✨
New Beginnings 26✨
New Beginnings 27✨
New Beginnings 28✨
New Beginnings 29✨
New Beginnings 30✨
New Beginnings 31✨
New Beginnings 32✨
New Beginnings 33✨
New Beginnings 34✨
New Beginnings 35✨
New Beginnings 36✨
New Beginnings 37✨
New Beginnings 38✨
New Beginnings 39✨
New Beginnings 40✨
New Beginnings 41✨
New Beginnings 42✨
New Beginnings 43✨
New Beginnings 44✨
New Beginnings 45✨
New Beginnings 46✨
New Beginning 47✨
New Beginnings 48✨
New Beginnings 49✨
New Beginnings 50✨
New Beginnings 51✨
New Beginnings 52✨
New Beginnings 53✨
New Beginnings 54✨
New Beginnings 55✨
New Beginnings 56✨
New Beginnings 57✨
New Beginnings 58✨
New Beginnings 59✨
New Beginnings 60✨
New Beginning 61✨
New Beginnings 62✨
New Beginnings 63✨
New Beginnings 64✨
New Beginnings 65✨

New Beginnings 12✨

1.1K 42 1
By theOGXavierReJean

Trinity's POV

It's been a few days since my parents have been in town. We've been working on the nursery and making sure everything is straight with Dj. I've also been working up the strength to tell and show my Mom and Nana about the studio.

I walked in the nursery and sighed. The last thing to come in was his name, to be hung up on the wall.

"Great job team." I said clapping my hands.

Dominique chuckled. Him and his boys also helped out. Which made me proud because to me that means that they care about my nugget.

Mom came in and kissed my forehead. "I love it."

"Same."

The boys cleaned up everything and I just looked around the room. Dad came in and side hugged me.

"I'm so proud of you."

I smiled. "Say that after I give birth." I said making us both chuckled.

"You're going to do great."

"Thanks Dad, for everything."

"Don't thank me yet."

I raised my eyebrow. "What does that mean?"

"I got a call from Josè. He said that the shop build is going very well. I want to see it before we leave." he said.

"I'm guessing you want Mom and Nana to see it too." I asked as I sat in the rocking chair.

"Yes. I think it's time you stop being a little punk because I know that's not the daughter I raised." he said making me laugh.

I sighed. "We can go in the morning. I actually haven't been since we've been back from Paris."

"Well, it looks like we'll be there tomorrow."

He left out and Laila came in.

"Looks like we're ready for a baby." she said making me smile.

"You think?"

"I'm so happy for you. A man, house, baby, you are living my dream." she stated.

She sat on the floor in front of me and rested her head in my lap.

"My dream is our dream." I said playing in her hair.

"You're so damn sweet." she said making us laugh.

"Dad is making me bring Mom and Nana to the studio tomorrow."

"Oh shit. How do you think they're going to react?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I honestly don't know. I think I'm more focus on my Nana. I think she'll try to run it."

"That's Crystal Dion Westbrook for ya."

I nodded my head. "Most definitely."

We left out the nursey. Laila and I decided to go to Taki Tacos. Just to have a day to ourselves. I love and miss hanging out with my cousin. Who is also my best friend.

"You remember Bee and I ditching lunch just to met you and Kelsi at McDonald's?" I asked.

She smiled. "Look who's going down memory lane." she said making me laugh.

"I'm saying, once Dj is born we need a day, weekend, or a week even." I stated.

She chuckled. "I honestly agree. I definitely need a break because this whole working thing is being a bother."

"I mean the condo is paid off."

"Yes, one less of my worry. But, I don't know, I want to do something else. But I don't know what it is."

I smiled. "Bitch I know what it is."

"What is it Ms. Know It All?"

"You want to be in music. You act like I don't know you. I mean come on. You've been rapping since you were twelve."

"Yeah but I was young."

"Young and talented."

She smiled.

"I'll ask Dominique to give you some studio time and you write a song."

She shook her head. "No. I can't ask that of him. And besides, I don't even have lyrics written."

"Bitch please. Let me see your phone." I asked with my hand out.

She shook her head and rolled her eyes. "Yeah, that's exactly what I thought. And you won't be asking him, I will. You're family."

We continued to eat. Once we were finished, we left out. As we were walking to my vehicle, I passed a familiar face. It was Dominique's first baby mother.

"Hello there." she said coming up to me.

I smiled. "Hi."

"I don't think I ever gave my congrats on your bundle of joy." she said looking at my stomach.

Laila got in between us and crossed her arms. She looked Laila up and down and chuckled.

"You think I'm going to assault a pregnant woman?"

"I don't think you're that crazy." I stated.

"Anyway, I would love to continue our little chat but I have to go."

I waved and she walked off.

"You know I had a great time, we should do this again." she stated as she continue to walk off.

We got in the car and headed home. When we walked in Mom was making dinner.

"You know we have a chef." I said as I put my purse down on the island.

Her and Dad laughed. "We've never had a chef and you guys never went hungry." she stated.

"True." I stated as I took a seat in the barstool.

"So, how was Taki's? They're still kicking?"

I nodded. "Still kicking, still double stuffing." I said making her laugh.

"That's good."

"Not to mention we had a little run in with Baby Momma number one." Laila said coming to sit next to me.

"Excuse me?" Mom asked.

"Don't worry. She was just congratulating me on my bundle of joy." I said rubbing my belly.

"No, she was being a smart ass." Laila stated.

"Laiyah." Mom stated.

"Sorry but she was."

"Again, nothing happened." I said.

Mom raised her eyebrow. "Trinity, are you sure?"

"I'm positive." I said getting up.

I went upstairs and into my bedroom. Dominique was in there, laid across the bed.

"Hey honey." I said getting in bed with him.

"What's up?" he said wrapping his arms around me.

We snuggled up with one another.

"It feels like we haven't seen each other all day." he said.

I chuckled. "I know. With all this baby stuff going on. Good thing, everything is almost done."

"Now we just have to birth this sucker." he said rubbing me belly.

"Easier said than done."

I sat up and sighed. "I saw Alicia today."

He popped up. "What she say?"

I raised my eyebrow. "She wanted to congratulate me on the baby."

He nodded his head. "That's all?"

"Yes."

I got up off the bed. "Why do you seem so nervous?"

He rubbed his face and shook his head.

"Dominique."

He sighed.

I started to tear up. My palms began sweaty and my body became hot.

"Dominique. Did you do something with her?" I asked.

"It wasn't that simple."

I sighed and chuckled. "The fuck does that mean? It wasn't that simple. Simple is saying no, I have a girlfriend. And I pray you didn't do this while I'm pregnant." I said with tearing forming.

He stood up. "Trins, I've made a lot of mistakes....

"Did you or did you not cheat on me while I was pregnant? Last time, before I go with my gut feeling."

He looked at me and nodded his head. I smiled and a tear dropped.

"After all these years of us being together, why wait until I'm pregnant?" I asked.

"Like I said it's not that simple."

"Well, talk to me dammit!" I yelled in fustration.

"Okay okay, just calm down." he stated.

He grabbed my hand and sat me next to him on the bed.

"We didn't have sex. I would never ever do that to you, especially because you're pregnant."

"Then what's cheating Dominique. I need words here."

"Cheating is, she gave me head. It wasn't long, I didn't time it but I know it wasn't long"

I rubbed my face. "Was this when you went over there and didn't tell me?"

"Yes. I only went over there to talk to her because I knew she would've tried to come and get in your head. To make it seem like it was more than what it actually was."

"Dominique cheating is cheating." I stated getting up. "I honestly expected this from a groupie."

He chuckled.

"That's funny?" I asked.

He shook his head. "No, but I understand."

"Well understand that I need time right about now. So, I'm going to be in Dj's room." I said walking out.

"Trinity." he called out.

I just continued to walk. As I walked passed the stairs Laila was coming up.

"Noami said that dinner is almost ready but I'm still full." she said as she followed behind me.

"Yeah, same." I said walking into the nursey.

"Trins? What's wrong?" she asked.

"Um, Dominique actually just told me that he cheated on me with his baby momma." I said sitting in the rocking chair.

She closed the door behind her and came to hug me. I actually broke down into her arms. To think that I actually thought Dominique would never cheat on me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

651K 15.7K 52
Trinity is protected by not only her big brothers but the biggest ex-Thug in Louisiana. Her father, Trayvon Lucas. She's the Princess of the Lucas fa...
6.7K 460 47
A girl named Beyonce is in some deep trouble. She hasn't had the perfect life, until one day she found the right guy who changed her forever. She's a...
54.2K 2.2K 53
read just us To get a better understanding of this book. So lets see where life has taken Gianna and Kentrell. they been Together 2 years since the...