Back the T-Rex Up

By Cant_Deny_It

Let's be real here - I have no clue what I'm doing. But, if this story goes the way I want it too, it's going... More

The War Begins
Bring It On, featuring Tam's hairstyle
The author is bad at titles
Should I continue this story?

Warning!(s)

189 8 6
By Cant_Deny_It

Let's start this upfront. I am a terrible author. No, seriously. It takes like a thousand and one editing sessions for anything I write to be considered as mediocre, let alone good.

So that was warning number one.

Warning number two: So, I do have to add a trigger warning, because there will be LGBTQ+ in this story and I guess for some people that's a trigger, and I don't want to get sued. That being said, if LGBTQ+ is a trigger for you please go rethink your life decisions. Also, there will also be cursing and profanity.

Warning number three: If you haven't read the entire KOTLC series up until book 8.5, I wouldn't recommend reading this - unless you want some serious spoilers. This will be taking place in a kind of alternate reality where they're still all friends and stuff but there's no Neverseen or Black Swan. Just... don't question it. Please. Editor's note: On second thought, you just have to read until Neverseen.

I think that's it, so on to the story I guess!

P.S. On a normal chapter I will have an author's note in bold text at the bottom or top of the story, and the number of words, and a random kotlc meme at the top.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 31.2K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.6M 54.6K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
415K 14.6K 90
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
996K 39.4K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...