Cursed objects || Jjk x young...

By XxIllusionGhostxX

The name (Y/N) was as feared and worshiped as much as their older brother, Ryomen Sukuna. However, (Y/N) was... More

Intro
(Y/N)
Prolougue
01
03
Thank you! + a pic
04
05
06
1k readers special [Contest announcement at the end]
Update
Shoutouts
07
08
๐Ÿ„Incorrect quotes [filler chapter]
09
10
11
Side story
12
Halloween special!

02

7.6K 230 152
By XxIllusionGhostxX

.˚•A new start•˚˚.

1st pov
"La da da dee da, da da dee la dee da!" I hummed along, as I was dashing down the streets towards Sugisawa.

It was finally time to hunt down that dusty musty finger, the other two safely secured in my pocket.

Time skip .•*

"Stay outside until I call your name please." The teacher told me.

"Okay!" I responded, ready to make my best first impression.

*Tap, tap, tap....* I impatiently tap my foot on the linoleum floor, the drumming of my fingers echoing throughout the hallway.

"So please treat the new student with respect. You may come in now!" I hear the teacher call.

A little too excited to make my grand entrance, I had "slammed" the door open and took my first step into my new class.

Then,

.
.
.

.
.

.

.

.

I had faceplanted.

The embarrassment that had radiated from my face while everyone laughed and snickered could possibly be enough to burn a curse alive.

"I- I'm (N/N), pleased to meet you..." I stammer out, quickly turning on my heel to face my classmates.

The snickers continued, but one glare from the teacher was all it took to shut them up.

"It took you guys over 8 seconds to quiet down, make it 0 next time." The teacher told the class, still glaring.

"Please take a seat behind Kanno, the boy with red glasses." Instantly the teacher's personality changed from intimidating, to amicable.

"A- Alright..." I managed to say, trying to hide my face as I walked through the aisles to get to my seat.

As I sat down, I could hear the boy named Kanno whisper to me.

"Hello, I'm Kanno! Wait- No, you already know my name right? I mean..." I awkwardly deadpan at the boy in front of me, still rambling along.

"Kanno, please stop disturbing the class with your mumbling. Or would you rather rant in the detention room?" Our teacher called out.

"Sorry!" He yelped, he then hunched down and furiously began writing notes.

"*Sigh,* This is going to be a long day..."

Time skip no.2 ▫ ۪۪۫۫ ؘ ˑ

I stared down at the stack of papers in my arms, multiple sheets fluttering down.

"I seriously have to go through all of these clubs with the amount of homework that I have?!?!" I cried out, accidentally scattering all of the papers in my arms.

"[✌(•ω•) Family Friendly here]"

I exclaimed in annoyance, hunching on my knees to gather all of the sheets.

"Eh?" I whip my head around, and see a single paper holding on for dear life lest they get blown out the window.

I quickly run over and grab it, but a figure catches my eye.

"Who's that- Shoot, what're they doing by the shed?" I think, leaning out as far as I could.

"There's nothing there..." Suddenly my head snapped up as a boy started to pick up the papers.

"Here, let me help!" A pink haired boy said, as he began to clean them all up at an inhumanly speed.

"Oh, thank you." I answered, still not sure what he was doing here.

"My name is Yuji Itadori! You're going to the occult club as well right?"  He asked.

"No, I just have to go through all of these clubs and submit one by the end of the day. I don't even think I saw an occult club listed..." I responded, still stealing glances out the window.

"Ehhhh?! But the only club down this hallway is the occult club, are you sure you aren't going the wrong way or read the sheet wrong?" 

"I'm sure, see?" I showed him the sheets of club names, in which the occult club was clearly not on.

"They probably made a printing mistake, but while you're here I'll bring you along with me!" He said, pointing at me then back to himself.

"I'm really al-" I began to say, trying to track the *noirette outside that was beginning to walk away.

[Ill explain that word at the end (o ^-^)o]

"Nonsense, we need more members anyways!" He dragged me behind him as we ran top speed towards their club room.

"I'm here Sasaki, Iguchi! I brought a new member with me as well." He opened the door, and flashed a smile that could easily outshine the sun.

I swayed around dazed for a second, then smacked myself and looked around.

"My name is Sasaki, and this is Iguchi. Yuji, why don't you introduce them to us?" The girl with glasses introduced.

"Oh, this is- Um, their name is.... I have no clue!" Yuji-Kun told them, seeming to forget that he had never asked my my name.

"My name is (Y/N). It's nice to meet you, I'm a second year." I answered for him, stepping forward.

"Oh, you're older than Yuji! Anyways, do you want to join the occult club?" Sasaki asked.

"Sure, why not?" I answered, not wanting to disappoint them and their puppy eyes.

"Yay! Let's start the game then!" Yuji exclaimed, whipping out an ouija board.

He placed it on the table and set it up.

"Here we go! Spirits, spirits... Please reveal an animal that the school council president is weaker than!" He said, trying to summon the imaginary "spirit."

"C A R P"

"What, a fish?! Bwahaha!" The club laughed out loud, believing the lame excuse of a curse.

However, I still held my hand over my mouth trying to keep from laughing.

"Occult research club!" The door slammed open, and as if by fate there stood the school council president.

"Eh?! Itadori, I didn't know you had a sibling! Did they even fill out the forms yet?" He yelled, pointing at me then at Yuji.

"Hey, so you really are Mr.Worm!" Yuji exclaimed, sending another fit of laughter throughout us.

"Your club didn't submit its activities reports! We don't have space in this school for clubs like that!" They nagged, a clear stickler for rules.

"This is going to be the changing room for the girls track-and-field team starting today! So get out!" He yelled.

Yuji-kun, Sasaki, and Iguchi suddenly gained smug faces. Sasaki began to then explain the situation with the field.

"Is this true? I did sense a small curse there, but I really payed it no attention-" I thought, scanning the rugby field.

"Yuji-Itadori! You're a member of the track and field team! Not the occult research club! This means the occult research club does not meet the three-member minimum!" The council president exclaims, claiming that Yuji isn't part of the club.

"How about (N/N)-kun, theyve joined the club!" Sasaki-kun asked, irritated that Yuji had not written himself in the occult club.

"They're not registered yet, so they don't count!"

I just shrugged and gave them a look that said, "sorry I tried, but I don't really care."

"I was sure I wrote down the occult research club on the application!" Yuji told us.

"I re-wrote it!" Suddenly the track-and-field coach bust open the door.

"Yare yare, another strange person?" I thought, then ignored their conversation and spaced out once again.

.
.
.

.

.

.

"(N/N)-kun, aren't you coming?" Iguchi asked.

Everyone had already walked out of the building, leaving me behind. Luckily Iguchi was nice enough to stay behind.

"Oh, yeah. I'm coming." I said, walking along with him. Strangely we were heading to the field.

"Ryo-kun, Sasaki wanted me to ask you if you would like to come with us past school times to check out the strange talisman Itadori found."

"Talisman? Yuji? Finger? Finger!" "Sure, I'll come! It'll be fun." I responded. Still confused to why I couldn't sense Sukuna's energy.

"Great, Sasaki also wants you to bring candles. She said it's for the "atmosphere." Iguchi said as we approached the field where the coach and Yuji were taking their positions.

"I'll try and find something, after all. The atmosphere is important!" I said, pumping my arm, excited to snatch a finger.

We watched Yuji as he utterly defeated the coach in Shot put with his crazy raw strength.

"That's incredible, no cursed energy or technique whatsoever. I wish I were that strongggg...." I internally groaned, wishing I hadn't gotten the short end of the stick when it came to strength.

Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted the same noirette as before.

"What's a sorcerer doing here again? Sukuna was right, they really are a pain no matter what the century."

I watched as Yuji ran past the noirette at an inhuman pace.

"He flinched? Maybe he senses the residue of the finger..." I wondered.

"Hey Sasaki, Iguchi, I'm going home to get the candles, what time should we meet up in the club room?" I called out to them.

"Around midnight? Sometime tonight, especially for the mood." Sasaki responded with a vague answer, causing both me as Iguchi to sweatdrop.

"I'll come around 11 with the candles alright?"

"Yep! See you there!" They called out.

"*sigh* This is going to be more trouble than I thought."

____________________________________

Woah, I apologize for such a long chapter! This mostly contained the boring stuff, so I'll come out with a second part instead of you having to read a super long part all in one ('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

This was almost 1,500 words! There are probably other people that wrote more, but this is very long for me-

[Noirette means a person with black hair, you may think ravenette is the proper term, but it's not actually a word! I had to search it up-{

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.4K 2.1K 25
โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š. โž A jujutsu kaisen fan-fiction of Sukuna Ryomen. It's currently the Reiwa era, Sukuna Ryomen is a cur...
61.3K 2K 34
Sukuna is a father of a small boy named Itadori. He is also known for his wealth and name "King of Curses" given to him for being a selfish man with...
923K 31.8K 30
"Hurt her or make her cry then you're dead" All of her life,a curse stronger than Sukuna was following and protecting her the whole time. The duo of...
932 41 6
When Gojo Saturo decided to stop Megumi from being sold to the Zenin Clan, he introduced the boy to his little sister, Y/N. The two became fast frien...