āœ©ā€§ā‚ŠĖšš’š”šž'š¬ šƒš¢šŸšŸšžš«šžļæ½...

By I_Lab_Lemons

āš‘° š’˜š’‚š’š’• š’•š’ š’ƒš’† š’šš’š’–š’“ š’ƒš’š’šš’‡š’“š’Šš’†š’š’…. š‘¾š’‰š’‚š’• š’„š’š’š’„š’†š’‘š’• š’„š’‚š’'š’• š’šš’š’– š’–š’š’…š’†š’“š’”š’•š’‚... More

(A/N)'s Note
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° That Certain day
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Parents
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Puppy Love
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Horrified
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° The Man
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Training
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Tomura-nee
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Taken
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° I felt Loved
Meet (Y/N) (L/N)
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° The Test
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° First Day
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° First day (2)
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Battle
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Battle (2)
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Half n Half
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° UsJ Attack
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Sports Festival
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Sports Festival (2)
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Sports Festival (4)
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Hero Names
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Internship
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Beethoven
Author-chan's Note (urgent)
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Study Night
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Final Exam
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Shopping
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Pool Day
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Happy Birthday, tsuki!
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Training Camp (2)
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Death
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Dorm
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Ultimate Moves
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Love?
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Provisional Exams
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Provisional Exams (2)
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Fight!
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° My Yu Ishigami~
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Mirio-Senpai
Author-chan's note
Two Heroes (The Movie)
Two Heroes (The Movie) (2)
Two Heroes (The movie) (3)
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° I Died
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Gone Missing
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Tempest
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Last goodbye
Memes (Special)
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° I do Love Kids~
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Lead Singer
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Dancing with Luv?~ ā™„
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° The Performance
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Boopai Incident
āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° That... Dream
Book Two is Out B-)

āø™ĶŽŪŖŪ« āŠ° Sports Festival (3) ā™”

6.6K 169 304
By I_Lab_Lemons

__________
___

(Very Long Chap...^^)

"LET'S GO! "
A

t the sound of the start, everyone around us ran towards Izu's group.

"Ok! I'm going to get our harvest!" I said as I snatched over the headbands of the other group. I got 55 points headband.

"Shit! Where's our headband"

"The kind girl took our headband!"

"Chase her !!!"

"MIDORIYA'S GROUP DOES NOT LOOK GOOD! AND OUR REPRESENTATIVE'S STATE HAS ALSO BEEN BAD !!!"
Uncle shouted, I turned my back and saw the groups I took headbands.

"Ohohohohoh! Yabe!!! Hold on to me. Yuki, Shinsou use your quirks !!" They nodded as I ran into groups towards us.

"Hey dear ♡" Yuki flirted, resulting in the other team to simp.

"Give us the rest of your headband." After that, Shinsou took the bands and hand them over to me.

"Well that's a good start" I said while we leave the other teams, brainwashed and simping over Yuki.

"LOOK! IT'S THE (L/N) GIRL"

"Let's go, she has a lot of points!"

I flinched as I overheard those random dudes' conversation.

"Hey! We're going to take your headband!" I turned my back again and saw 10 groups coming towards us.

'AHHH! THIS IS BAD!' I'm panicking.

"OH NO! This is bad. ummmm? What are we going to do we can't use your quirk at the right time! Agh! What should we do!?" I whined while scratching my head as I face the sky.

"Why don't you use your quirk?" Shinsou said making me stop and think.

"Oh yeah .. Ehehhe sorry." They just nodded as I prepared my attack.

"Hold on to me ok." They nodded and clung tightly to my legs. I slapped my hand downward at the same time as the strong wind blew the groups around us. The other group almost fell that give us the chance to escape.

"Bye!" I said while giggling.

We have escaped from our pursuers... I saw Todoroki's group, staring at Izu's group, then an Idea popped into my mind.

"Guys ... Do you want to be the top 1 group in this event?" I asked, with a dark smile on my face. They just nodded as they prepared to rush.

"We'll take Izu's group headband !!!" I shouted.

"Are you sure we can get the headband?" Shinsou asked who just made me smile, badly.

"I'll take care of it. But I need your help, just hold on to me and run" When we get close to those two groups.

"Ok!" my group then run, faster towards izuku's group as I boosted them with my wind.

Izuku noticed me and his eyes went wide but before he could stop me, u made my way onto his head.

I innocently whistle as my group runs away from Izuku's group.

I just looked back at my hand, holding the 10million worth headband. "Look! I got what we wanted... But hey, loom behind us, they're charging at us! " I calmly said as they run panicking.

"What the-again SHINSOU RUN!" Yuki yelled as he runs.

"Yeah yeah... (Y/N)"

After a while of running, We are now at the end of the square.

"Oookkk ... I didn't think we'll be cornered this time... Oh no, It's over" I sweatdrop then I turned around where I saw Izu, Todoroki, and bakugou's group.

"Hey, gu-uys .... sup?" I asked, my voice cracking while smiling nervously.

"We'll take that, (Y/N)" Todoroki said as his group suddenly ran towards us. "RECIPRO BURST! " shouted Iida as their group ran fast in a second.

My group took a step sideway while I pushed and dodged Iida's hand.

"LOOK !!! OUR (Y/N) IS REALLY GREAT !!! SHE STOPPED THE OPPONENT WITH JUST A HAND TO HAND COMBAT !!!" uncle shouted causing shouts and cheers to our group when suddenly Izuku came and took a band from me.

I just sighed and wave my hand at him with a bored expression, dismissing him. "Meh, just let it go." I said as I turned around.

"But the ten million headbands!" Yuki protested as I just patted his head.

"Don't worry, our effort didn't go to waste!" I shouted with a smile as we walked away from the two groups.

"Oh no!!! MIDORIYA DIDN'T GET THE TEN MILLION BAND!!!" when I heard this, I tapped the shoulders of the two who were lifting me while I had a face that said 'hurry up !! We're going to die if you slow down!'

They nodded, then Izu's group approached again. Dark shadow attacked me which I avoided.

"TEN SECONDS!" After this reminder, I heard Tsuki shouting in my direction. I suddenly remembered what he said, I instinctively attack him with a huge wave of water to knock him over. They run todoroki and Izu again with us. I sighed and smiled.

"How cute" I said then

"TIMES UP!!! "The signal that the event is over has sounded. I just smirked while taking off my headband. I feel bad for taking the ten million but, I can't help but laugh at the faces of my opponents.

I turned to my opponents. I saw Todoroki looking Disappointed, Tsuki screaming on the floor and Izu balling his hand to fist while frowning.

The three looked to me as I just showed them a peace sign then went back to my group.

"In the first place, TEAM (Y/n) !!!!" the audience cheered and shouted my name as I just wave my hand to them, shyly

"In second place team Todoroki! In third place team BAKUGOU AND our fourth team is TEAM MIDORIYA!" shouted uncle who just smiled at me. I looked at izu who was crying on the floor. I gave him a thumbs up while smiling cheekily

"Guys! thank you for your help!" I yelled as I smiled and hugged them.

"It's really fine (Y/N). I should thank you for accepting my invitation to join my team."

"You're the best (Y/N)!" said Yuki.

"Umm, lunch ... let's eat?-" Shinsou asked, pointing at the door when Yuki suddenly pulled me away.

"Sorry shinsou, she's mine!! So lemme have this lunch break with her!!" Yuki shouted as he lifted me in bridal style while running away.

"Bye shinsou... Let's hang out sometimes... K" I shouted not knowing how many eyes are staring at Yuki and me.

"Hey Bakugou, you know the man with golden yellow hair," Kirishima asked with a dark shadow on his eyes. The blond just stared at the man who was walking away. "I'm... Kinda sad"

"Who gives a damn"

A moment later...

"Yuki... Put me down, I'm starting to get nauseous-BURP" I protested while pinching his two cheeks.

"It's ok! And I want to eat just the two of us! To get to know you better and stuff" he said.

"That's kinda creepy..."

"That's MEAN!"

We got to the stadium garden, we went under a cherry blossom as he dropped off our lunch that I didn't know how he got.

"Mmm, your lunch looks delicious!! Did you make that?" He asked while his two hands were on his cheek.

"Yes, I cook at home when dad wasn't home. Want some?"

"Yeah!" He said. I took a fried squid and placed it in front of his mouth.

"Aaahhh!" I said as he opened his mouth. His eyes lit up as he chewed the food, hand on the cheek while head tilted slightly.

"Your cooking is great (Y/N) !!! You'll be a great housewife when you grow up !!!" I just looked at him while nodding.

"Yeah maybe ... "

As we converse, we didn't know there was a blonde, eavesdropping just behind the tree... With Kirishima whose pouting, glaring lightly at Yuki.

"(Y/N) .. the male who made you cry earlier who is that?" Yuki asked while eating.

"I didn't cry!" I denied "oh, and Katsuki? He's just a friend of mine" He's just The blond and rednette's ears perked up when they heard my words.

"You seem upset about something a while back... What happened?"

"He was, um... Talking rude stuff about me which upset me in some ways, that's all. I don't tend to get mad but I think the thing he did is rude"

"Really?"

"Yep... I mean, you don't talk things like that about a friend"

"You still refer him as a friend? Huh"

"Come to think of it... I don't!" when the blond heard this, his eyes widened and he peeked at me.

"He was noisy, annoying, irritable, arrogant, Short fused, abusive, always shouting, a bully ... I really don't know why I became friends with someone like him ... nyam "

Bakugou felt pain and sadness with remorse when he heard this from the girl he lik-care about... He Stands up and left, preventing his emotions from coming out.

"He really is a bad person huh? " Yuki asked as he put his lunch box down.

"Well yeah. but...For me, he's no just a friend "

"WHAT!? YOU LIKE HIM!? "

"hmm? Of course, I like him. He's not just a friend... He's my best friend! " I said as I wiped my mouth with a tissue and stood up.

"I don't care what he thinks of me... As long as I know he's there near me... I will always be his best friend no matter what he thinks of me" I said as the wind blew my hair while I smile warmly.

"(Y/N)... You're too good for him... " Yuki mumbled as he stared at the leaving figure of the girl.

When I got to the cafeteria, I saw Yaoyorozu nii-San and the others in a hurry.

"(Y/N)!!! Great! Just in time!!! we need to wear a cheerleader outfit said Aizawa Sensei!!!" said mina while pulling my hand ... dragging me

"Oh ok I guess ... but dad didn't say anything about it"

"That's also what I thought but Denki and Mineta said we need it so let's go !!!"

"ooookkkkk"
'I've got a bad feeling about this

"This is still a sports festival, so we've prepared procreational activities for all participants!! We've even hired cheerleaders from America to pump you up! "

When we came out .... all eyes moved to us ... "I will kill Denki and Mineta! Don't you guys dare to stop me!!!" I growled

"Class 1-A? What's this? "

"What are they doing? "

"Class 1-A WHY!? " Uncle mic shouted as I glared at him

"MINETA, KAMINARI!!! YOU TRICKED US!!!" Yaoyorozu Nii-San shouted as she fell on her knees.

"How did I let myself get fooled by Mineta's stupid prank!? "

"Those idiots!" Jirou said as she throws her pompoms on the floor.

"Don't worry guys... I-I'll avenge our pride... I-I'll kill them! " I said as I smiled wickedly patting my defeated classmates as I turned to the two...

"I'll kill you later! " I threatened, making fire around my hand.

"Why not just go with it? It could be fun!" Hagakure said happily.

"Yeah, let's just use our charisma, to bring our pride back!?" I said while moving my pompoms around.

"Oh look!! It's the representative before! "

"Yeah! Wow she looks cute in that outfit!! *flash"

"Woah! She got abs! *flash!!"

"Lemme take a pic!! "

"Hey!!! Notice me!!! (Y/N)!!"

"Ohhh she's so pretty!! "

I looked behind me and saw a lot of flashing cameras in my direction.
MY ANXIETY KICKS IN AGAIN!

I just smiled nervously while doing a peace sign pose.

"SO CUTE!!!" they yelled making me blush.

"Tha-thank you I guess" I said while covered my face with pompoms as my face was red tomato.

"SOOOO CUTE!!! "

I walked away to the audience and went in front of the stage while looking down at my feet.

Then I bumped into someone.
"Ow... Sorry" I mumble as I looked up seeing Kiri-kun with Kaminari and Tsuki

"(Y-Y/N)!!! What are you wearing!? " Kiri-kun said as I glared at Kaminari.

"Well, the future corpse here and his little grape friend trick me and the girls... Well, later I'll give ourselves justice! " I said while my hands emit fire.

Kaminari just chuckled as he back away, his hands in front of his chest.

After the Recreation Activity...

"Hope everyone enjoys our little recreational activities!! Now at the last event, between the 16 members of the four winning teams, we'll have a formal tournament... A SERIES OF... ONE-ON-ONE BATTLES!!!!"

" A series of battles huh?" Kiri-kun said, his arm still on my shoulder

"The match-up will be decided by drawing lots, It's up to you whether or not to participate in the fun! " Auntie explained, holding the box.

"Now let's start with the first-placed team-"

"U-umm, Excuse me" I turned around and saw Ojiro raising an arm.

"i-i'd like to drop out"
He said

"What! Why? "

"This is your chance to get noticed by the pros!" Many more chatters and questions erupted.

"The Calvary battle, I have no memories of anything that happened until the end" he explained making me looked away whistling innocently.

"You know what happened, don't you (Y/N)?"
Kiri-kun asked... His arm still freaking on me

"Nooo..." I said, looking away

'Too cute for my own good' the red-haired male thought.

"it's probably his quirk did it" Ojiro point at Shinsou

"But ojiro! You're thinking about it too hard!! Just show what you've made of on the tournament!!!" Hagakure encourages while waving her pompoms.

"Yeah... And you know, you're in my team so I basically saw you in action!!! Don't think too hard about it! " I said.

"YOU DO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!"

"NO I DON'T!"

"... I'm talking about my pride here! I don't think it's right... And why the heck are you girls dressed like that?" he said between his tears.

"Yeah... Me too! Wanna withdraw too!!!" When I heard this voice, I turned my head seeing Yuki smiling cheekily.

"YUKI!? WHY!? "I yelled while waving my pompoms at him

"Oh hey darling!!! I like your outfit!!! Let's go out tomorrow!!! "

"Don'T freaking change the topic! BLONDE JERK!"

"I want to work on my experiments today so I can hang out with you tomorrow!!! Marry me after this ok!?"

"No She will not!!!" my classmates yelled as they cover me with their bodies, protectively.

"E-EH... give me back my, uh... Personal space, guys?" I said

"This guy... So manly
.. Except for the Yuki man.." Kiri-kun said with little manly tears on his manly eyelids. I put my fingers and wiped the tears on his face.

"How naive and green... It turns me on!!!!" Auntie said as she slams her whip.

"That's kinda dirty..." I commented.

"Yuki Shiharu And Mashirao Ojiro are officially withdrawn!! "

"And here are the Match-ups!!"

Izu vs Shinsou
Todoroki Vs sero
Kaminari Vs Shiozaki
Iida Vs Hatsume
Mina Vs (Y/N)
Tokoyami Vs Yaoyorozu nii-San
Tetsutetsu Vs Kiri-kun
Uraraka-chan vs Tsuki

'man... I can't kill kaminari on this event huh' I sadly thought as I sighed.

After I changed... I was walking down the hall until I bumped onto someone.

"Umm, sorry... Ow my butt"

"Are you ok miss?" I looked up and saw, the no2 hero... Endeavor.

"Oh hey... Sorry, not sorry I mean. What do you want!? " I asked as I glared at him.

"What's up with the sudden change in attitude? "

"I hate people like you who failed to be a good Father while focusing on some stupid rank thingy. That's why"

Todo told me his sad back stories once. When we were eating lunch... That's... Rough I guess

"What do you know about ranking?"

"Nothing much but... I gotta go, So if you excuse me"

"How much? "

"What how much?"

"How much money do you want to marry my son"

"Excuse me? Am I look like a gold digger or something? Or- "

"I can give you fame, glory money just marry my son"

"I don't need your money Mr. Walking Torch. But please!! Before you decide for your son's future, prove to yourself that you're worthy enough to do that for him. Seriously, you make me wanna puke every time I see your ugly face. "

And then I left.

"Grrhhhh, that stupid walking campfire starting to get on my nerves!! I swear, if its allowed to kill a worthless father like him, I'll kill him brutally and let him decay on a septic tank and-" I was cut off when I felt arms around me. I turned my head to my shoulder only seeing white and red hair.

I sighed to myself as I patted his head, murmuring comforting words.

I then grabbed his hands and started dragging him towards our seats.

"Let's seat over there, todo"

I said while pointing to the chair in front of Tsuki and Kaminari. He just nodded while squeezing my hand. My classmates stared at us as we headed to the chair.

"The first match!!! Making a weird face despite his excellent performance. ITS IZUKUMIDORIYA!!!"

- - - 🎐 - - -

"Don't talk about her like That! " Izu said then he stopped.

"Geeze... Idiot" I groaned, accidentally squeezing Todo's hand in mine.

Come to think of it, he didn't let go or should I say, pulled his hand away from mine.

"Shoot, sorry!" I then grabbed his hand and kissed it.

'(Y/n) what-'

"There, my fingers still hurt"

"Hehe... Sorry about that"

"there kiss my palm too"

"Sorry..."

"Here too. kiss me" Todoroki said as he points his finger on his lips.

"wha-ok?" I said, chuckling with my eyes closed.

"NO (Y/N)!!! BEANY!!! STAY AWAY FROM HIM!! He's SEDUCING YOU!!! GO AWAY HYBRID!! "

Mina yelled as she pulled me by my armpit away from the bi-colored male.

"Just...one kiss... " Todoroki sadly thought as he returned watching the fight...

"Beaannnyy!! you shouldn't agree to what that hybrid wants you to do! "

"Hmm? Of course I knew what he meant... I'm teasing him that's all"

"oh ok... You're not kissing anyone... Ok!! not on my watch! "

"ok! "

"IZUKUMIDORIYA MOVES ON TO THE SECOND ROUND!!!! "

When I heard this, I stood up and went to the railing

"Todoroki, you're next aren't you? Good luck ok! If you win I'll give you a kiss!" I shouted giving him a wink, hands-on waist. His eyes lit up when he heard this and nodded.

I approached him smiling and went to his ear.

"Sike!" I whispered then left to go to the nurse's office.

"Hey Izuku!" I smiled as I peek my head, under the door frame as I saw Izuku seating on his Hospital bed. "You suck out there"

He flinched, offended by my words. "I'm sorry (Y/N), he said something about you and I couldn't help myself"

"Your enust an idiot, trying to change everyone's thought about something " I said, pinching his cheek before pulling it lightly as he whine. "Immature"

"(N/N)!!! Good job on making it in the final round!!! You did great! " I turned my head towards my skinny uncle.

"Hey Uncle Bone Might... Wassup? "

"I'm here to talk to young Midoriya."

Said uncle, catching Izu's attention.

"Oh right! All might, I had a vision."

"Mmhh?"

"There were 5, no 9 people. I'm not sure how many but, when I was brainwashed those people came out so I moved the My finger. One of them has your hairstyle. Maybe those are the spirits of those who used to hold ONe for all "

"What the-again sounds scary!" said Uncle why shaking as I shake as well beside him. "HMM-HMM!" I nodded my head in agreement.

"ALL MIGHT I THOUGHT YOU'D KNOW!"

"Yeah. I saw them once when I was young. They're the traces of quirks of the past bearers. But whatever they are, they can't directly interfere or influence you. In other words, it's not the vision that overcomes the brainwashing. YOU MANAGED TO MOVE THAT FINGERTIP ON YOUR OWN KID! "

"I'm still not convinced though," Izu said as he sighed while a pat his back.

"Well, don't dwell on it. Shouldn't you be worrying about your second opponent?"

"Right! Well, thanks to the two of you! "

"We'll see you around Uncle, grandma Recovery Girl" I waved goodbye as I grab Izu's uninjured hand and dragged him towards our seat.

When we got to the designated seat for our class, I saw Uraraka-chan, Iida waving at us.

"(Y/N) !!! Deku ... Here! we saved seats for the both of you !!!" uraraka-chan said while motioning her hands to come over.

I let go of Izu's hand and stood beside uraraka-chan. I sat between Iida and uraraka-chan while Izu was at the end.

"Thanks, guys. Whose fight is it anyway??"

After the fight between Iida and hatsume that seems like an advertisement, I walked to the arena when I met Mina in the corridor.

"Hey Mina !!! Good luck to both of us!"

"Yeah !! no hard feelings After I beat your beautiful ass ok"

"We'll see about that" as we exited the arena, lots of shouts and applause greeted us.

I just nervously waved my hand and looked back at my opponent.

"THIS IS IT !! THE BATTLE OF OUR MOST DEAR (Y/N) (L/N) !!!! AGAINST HER BEST FRIEND !!! MINA AHSHIDO !!!" uncle shouted which made the stadium even louder.

"START!" When I heard this, mina suddenly attacked while lubricating her acid. I avoided it while pulling out the stone walls. When he melted it, he released a lot of acids that hit my gym clothes.

"Shit! My clothes will dissolve!" I shouted while covering my body.

"So-sorry (Y/N) !!!" said mina as she approached me. I took this as a chance, so as she got closer I kicked her stomach which flew her out of bounds.

"MINA ASHIDO IS OUT OF BOUNDS !! (Y/N) ADVANCES TO THE SECOND ROUND !!" said Auntie as she hit her whip. I approached mine which was fainting and looking up at the sky.

"Hehe, sorry if I deceive you but, nice fight !!!" I said as I grabbed her hand to help her stand up.

"Yeah ... (Y/N) !!! your clothes !!!"

"You did great out there (Y/N) !!!"

"You're good at deceiving the opponent .... great strategy !!!" praised Uraraka and Iida.

"Thanks guys. But not gonna lie, I feared for my life at the fact she almost dissolved my clothes..." I smiled while walking over to the vacantt seat beside my green-haired froend.

"Izu-Ku!" I whispered in his ear while patting his shoulder.

"(N-N/N)?"

"You're mumbling again"

"oh sorry, is it loud?"

"No ... what are you writing?" I asked while looking at his notebook. He pulled it away while his whole face was red.

"No-nothing (Y/N) !! don't look!" I was filled with curiosity so I just brought my face closer while smirking. Our noses are touching, our lips are only a few centimeters away. He closed his eyes tightly, at the same time I took his notebook

"Gotcha !!! let's see what's up and why you're blushing so much" i said as I flipped pages.

"(Y-Y/N)!!!"
He yelped as he tries to grab his notebook back.

As I flipped pages, most of it consists of me, my quirk, what I like, what kind of person I am, etc.

I stopped flipping pages, my face had no expression.

"What is this, Izu? " I asked while turning my head to the male slowly.

"Umm, well it's a book a-about y-ou... SORRY!!! " he yelled as he bowed 90° angle.

"I appreciate this" I mumble then hugged him. "You're weird in showing affection to your friend"

"We-weird?"

"Weird but in a good way"

After a few more fights, uraraka-chan and Tsuki's fight is next.

"Uraraka-chan, don't be afraid ok?" I said while holding her hand, we went to the waiting room.

"Yeah... I-I'll do my best!!"

"That's the spirit!!!" we talked for a while then the door suddenly opened revealing our two male friends.

"Yo, Izu, Iida," I said with a look saying 'Freaking encourage her you morons!'

"So... I'm up soon" Uraraka-chan said, obviously nervous about her fight with the most short-fused male in our class.

"But I can't imagine, Bakugou would give his explosion all to a female opponent." Iida said

I just stared at him. "iida, are you saying that if your opponent is a FEMALE, you should go easy on them? DO YOU GUYS REALLY THINK THAT URARAKA IS THAT WEAK!? WE FEMALES ARE STRONG AS MALES SO STOP SAYING THAT GO EASY ON US!!! " I said while narrowing my eyes. I then turn my mood into a cheery mood, ignoring the two shaking males.

"But, no he will!" I said as I put my head on the table.

"(Y/N)!! YOU SHOULD MAKE HER FEEL BETTER, NOT NERVOUS!!" izu said while making a hand gesture.

"Well yeah... But I don't wanna lie to her... I believe that uraraka will win so yeah... "
Izu nodded and pulled out his notebook.

"You need a counter-strategy if your opponent is Kacchan.
I came with this on a fly but it might work! "

"Thanks, Deku but... That's ok" Uraraka-chan said while smiling at them, squeezing my hand.

"You guys are truly amazing. Every day, you do things that really impress everyone. I kinda feel that I'm only relying on you. Thanks but no thanks. Everyone here is putting their best. So that makes us rivals right? I-I'll see you guys, in the finals. " She said giving a determined smile with a shaky thumbs-up.

"Beat his ass for me Uraraka-chan... " I mumbled

"What? "

"BEAT HIS ASS FOR ME!!! "
I said tears flowing from my eyes. "Your speech really inspired me!!! Pls kick him and beat him!!! I believe in you!!! Good luck!!! " I then let go of her as she gives me a cheeky smile.

"Yeah sure!! For you (Y/N)!!"

"A CELEBRITY SINCE HIS MIDDLE SCHOOL DAYS, WITH A FACE ONLY A MOTHER COULD LOVE. BAKUGOU KATSUKI FROM CLASS 1-A!! "

(what does he mean 'a face only a mother could love?! )

(Nah-I love him)

"VS! MY PERSONAL PICK, URARAKA OCHAKO ALSO FROM CLASS 1-A!!! "

"START"

After that, Uraraka-chan ran low towards Tsuki. When Uraraka-chan reached for Tsuki to make him float, he just blew her up which rolled her away.

Large smoke blocked Tsuki's vision. Suddenly he hooked and slapped something on the ground only to see a gym t-shirt.

"She threw off her t-shirt and sent it flying all over !!! like a ninja!" Uraraka-chan suddenly appeared behind Tsuki, as she was about to catch the ash-blonde male, he just blew her up again.

"He reacted after spotting her...!"

"Smokescreens won't work against reaction time like that! *scary! "

"URARAKA WASTE NO TIME AND STARTED CHARGING AGAIN! "
Uncle shouted, making my whole body shake until I heard a voice from the audience.

"Hey, that's not the way someone who wants to be a hero acts! " I turned my head only to see a Pro hero, shouting at Tsuki, making me cringe

"If you're so much stronger than her, why not just push her out of bounds! Stop toying the poor girl!! "

"Yeah he's right! " more agreeing on comments and booing heard from the audience.

"Oh no, a group in the crowd has started booing... Oh if I were you, I won't boo this male... His best friend is only Right there and you don't want to see her mad" Uncle said, nervously.

"That's it! "

"(Y/N)!?" my classmates yelped, startled as I slammed my hands on the railing.

"Hey you! You! Who do you think you are !? Even those who agree with what this stupid pro said! Don't you see, Tsuki recognizes Uraraka-chan's strength !!! YOU'RE JUDGING A STUDENT ACTION just because you're a pro? seriously, you're disgusting. So if you can, leave if you don't want to see students fighting !!! Loathsome heroes !!"
I shouted while squeezing the railing.

"The kind girl defending the blonde male?"

"Maybe that's true"

"Marry me!"

"Oh and, the pro hero who started this scene. Just get out of here, you're embarrassing!" I said squeezing the railing.

"Well, I did warn you guys. Don't boo this male, his best girl is right there, she'll kill you! " Uncle said, while I sat with no expression.

'Scary! ' the whole stadium thought as they shake in fear.

I refocused my attention on the battle of my two friends, ignoring the whispers about me.

"Ugh! Can you just whisper about me, more quieter!! You know I can hear you!!" I groaned then I felt an arm around my shoulder. I turned around and saw monoma.

"Yow Monoma,"

"M'lady !! You really dare to defend that male huh!!"

"Well. He's my best friend" I looked at the fight again and saw uraraka-chan put his hands together.

"By charging in low
every time, she kept Bakugou's attack and attention focused on the ground, all to set her weapon." My eyes widen and I immediately looked up and saw the floating rocks.

"You're so smart monoma !!!" I complimented, nudging his shoulder.

"you just didn't notice because of the pros before, but if you're focused I'm sure you'll notice!" He said as I just nodded.

"But-" the rocks began to fall. When Tsuki saw this, he just raised his hand and aimed at the rocks then ..... BOOM !!!

"gah !! my eyes!" I shouted while wiping my eyes.

'(Y/N) !!!' (Y/N)'s classmates panicky thought while running to the (h/c) haired girl, only to be stopped by monoma putting a hand in front of them.

'Monoma!!! '

"Dear, come here, I'll blow it for you," said monoma. I just obeyed what he said and let him touch my sunken eyes, his hands on my cheeks while his lips were just a little away from my eyes.

"Bakugo Advances in the second round !!" when I heard this, I opened my eyes, only to see that Uraraka-chan was lifting on the stretcher while unconscious.

"Thanks, monoma but I need to leave. Bye" I said goodbye to monoma and approached Izu.

"Hey let's go!" I said while holding his hand.

"Hurry up !! Uraraka-chan needs us !!!" I said, literally dragging him until we meet Tsuki.

"TSUKI/KACCHAN !?" me and Izu exclaimed, surprised seeing the blonde.

"What do you want!? wanna die scums!?" he growled.

"Umm, no... Let's go (Y/N) !!"

"Not really..." I hummed as I walked away, scoffing as i walked pass Katsuki.

(Edited: 2-18-22)
There's still bunch of typos
I'm sorry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.6K 1.7K 17
惉恐恟 įµƒ Ė¢įµ’įµ˜Ė”įµįµƒįµ—įµ‰ Ź·Ź°įµ’ Ź·įµƒĖ¢āæ'įµ— įµįµ‰įµƒāæįµ— įµ—įµ’ įµ‡įµ‰ š›ššš¤š®š šØ š± (šŸšžš¦.) š«šžššššžš«
127K 4.8K 40
"š‘°'š’š’ š’”š’•š’‚š’š š’‚š’” š’š’š’š’ˆ š’‚š’” š‘° š’„š’‚š’, š‘° š’‘š’“š’š’Žš’Šš’”š’†." ź’° Ė˜Ķˆįµ•Ė˜Ķˆ ļ¼ į„•į„±į„£į„“į„†ź§‘į„± ! 怄ā—ŒĖ³ĖšāŒ– āž„ to š’‚ š’”š’•š’š’“š’š š’˜š’‰š’†š’“š’†...
936 30 15
Crushes were hard, especially when it was your childhood friend you'd bullied for years. Bakugo should've known this. He didn't. He didn't, not tru...
433K 22.9K 44
šš‘šš’šš›ššŠššŽšššš‘ (šš—.) šššš‘ššŽ ššššŽššŽšš•šš’šš—šš šš˜šš šš‹ššŽšš’šš—šš šš‘šš˜šš–ššŽššœšš’ššŒšš” šššš˜šš› ššŠ šš™šš•ššŠššŒššŽ šš˜šš—ššŽ šš’ššœ šš—šš˜šš ššŠšš‹šš•ššŽ šššš˜ šš›ššŽššššžšš›šš— šššš˜;...