Error!sans Oneshots

Por Gl1tchedFe3l1ngs

This just has a bunch or oneshots with error sans in them, mostly with ships as well. rules are in the first... Más

rules for requests
all badguys in a poly relationship
ds!errorxoriginal!badguys and vice versa
error x fresh (floof)
all bad guys together pt 2 (FLUFF)
all bad guys together pt 3 (FLUFF)
error x nightmare (FLUFF)
error x nightmare x reaper (FLUFF)
error x reaper
NOT A CHAPTER
not a chapter but still-
error x lust (fluff and smut)
all badguys together part 4
a/n
error x nightmare (SMUT)
all the badguys together 5, (ANGST AND FLOOF)
A/N
error x male!reader (angst)
all badguys together 5 1/2
error x ? (fresh vs nightmare vs reaper)
GUYS IM BACK
//Who are you?// UT paps x error
//Error but he's a dad🤤//
//Errored love// Error x Lust
Error harem🛐
Error breaks the 4th wall
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY
vote 😶
Error the multi-tuber
2nd account
//A change in Fate//
//Heart shaped buttons//
Question!
update
//Cliche right..?//
//Someone that cares//
//short harem//
//Dreams are only that, DRÊÂM$//
//silky splatters of a new hobby 2//
//lime🙄🤜//
//anotha one (lime)//
//mini-shot//
//Dummys being dumb//
//cliche yandere but with a twist//
//A MAID DRESS?!//
//red paint,, or maybe its blood..//
//Goopy strings//
//More shorts!//
//Touch starved...// ANGST
//All badguys poly 6!!//
//Its over... Isnt it...?// ANGST
//Its over...isnt it? PART 2//
//Anti-Hero//
A/N
//Racers, errorlust//
//Error breaks the 4th wall again//
//more shorts becuz yea🌝//
//Dating Error//
//Shorts,Ideas and headcanons//
Reasons why error is best
political chat :/
//Heart shaped buttons 2//
//Racers 2! The date//
Crying (NOT A CHAPTER)
//Favorite child// MamaError
//What do those tongues do?~// Errorlust
//Do you really love me?// ErrorFresh.
//Error the multi-tuber 2//
//Errors favorite pet// bad sans poly
update NOT A CHAPTER
//Error fucking dies//
//Hes hurt..// UT!Paps x Error

//silky splatters of a new hobby!//

1.9K 62 97
Por Gl1tchedFe3l1ngs

Prologue for this long chapter:

Error sews up hats and scarves and clothing for blue, nightmare and even nightmares gang! Especially the Chara's. But soon they all start telling him to open up a shop. In an au that doesn't know about him and his job, he decides to take the opportunity and becomes very popular! Even getting costumers from other aus! But when ink finds out about this mystery shop that opens out of no where, he goes to investigate. What will error do?? Will he run or will he face ink and show his harmless hobby....

Find out by reading ya dummies! I cant spoil all the goods!!

But anywayss enjoy!!

---------

//3rd POV//

Error was sitting alone in the anti-void, well, as alone as someone could be surrounded by voices in their head telling them that they're worthless.

But that was the usual. Error was used to it at this point.

They screamed, he whispered. They whispered he screamed.

No matter what error did, the voices just kept coming back and yelling at him. So he took up a hobby to distract him form them.

'What is that hobby?' You may ask, well.

That hobby is knitting, crocheting, and sewing! Error loved having the fabrics and the needles slide together perfectly, making all types of items for himself and his friends! Some for the Chara's, some for nightmare and his gang, and his newest project! A new scarf for blue since the other one was raggedy and torn.

Error hoped to the stars and back that blue would like his present.

But either way he knew blue would still like it.

As he was finishing up the scarf he was making, a portal opened and blue stepped through the portal, error hid the scarf in a box full of yarn and needles.

"Heya error!" Blue cheered as he neared error. The same large smile he would always wear, plastered on his face.

"Im fine, what are you doing here blue? You know ink will look for you if your not at the meeting in time." Error thought blue had a meeting today. So he chose today to finish up his scarf.

"Well, ink canceled the meeting due to some other things he needed to finish up. Im guessing a plan on taking down you. But if they get back to me i'll tell you the plan! Alrighty? Oh! I got off topic, i came here to check up on you! I haven't seen you in a while. And you haven't been destroying any au's." Blue decided to sit next to error. Careful not to touch him though, due to errors fear of touching others.

"Well, that's cool, but to your question. Blue, you must remember, im inks other half. I only destroy if he creates, and for the last few,, what... Days? Weeks? Well, either way he hasn't been creating much. So i don't need to destroy." Error explained his situation as blue only nodded at his statement.

"Huh, well alrighty! I'll be back same time tomorrow! Sound good error?" Blue stood up and opened a portal. Standing there still, awaiting errors response.

"Of coarse. Take care." Error waved as blue skipped through the portal as it closed behind him.

Error sighed.

That was close.

Too close for comfort.

Error took the needle and thread back out from the box along with the scarf that's close to being done. Just a few more stitches here and there....
~~~~~~~
It had been maybe,, 10? 20, minutes and error had finally finished the scarf. He couldn't wait to gift it to blue.

But then he got a sudden call.
It was blues caller ID.

He answered the phone and slowly put it up to his 'ear'(?)

"Hello, destroyer of au's and timelines speaking." Error answered.

"H-hey error! Get ready for an attack! Ink said he was gonna sneak up on you while your guard was down in the outer!tale copy you visit so often! Please stay safe!-" With that, blues panicked voice got cut off.

Error sighed. He knew blue got cut off because he didn't want anyone to know who he was talking to.

He then felt a tinge in his soul... Of coarse...

Ink had created a new au. That was most likely the trap blue was talking about.

He decided to go destroy an old au instead. One he never got around to destroying.

Flower!Fell copy #36,

Error decided to portal there and quickly start deleting its code while killing monsters left and right at the same time.

He had successfully destroyed that au within a matter of 2 minutes flat. A new record.

He portaled back quickly as the au crumbled. He was now in the anti-void when he noticed something.

Fresh...?

"Yo what's up broski!" Fresh rode his skateboard over to where error was standing.

"What do you want parasite?" Errors voice was stern and soul shattering as he glared fresh down.

Yet, fresh was unfazed.

"Well broski i came to see you but you weren't here! So i snooped around in your stuff and found a cool scarf broski! Looks handmade too!" Error quickly tied fresh up in his strings by his arms and legs.

"D0N'7 5NØ0P ARØÚND Ŵ1TH MY SH1T P4RAS1T3" errors eye lights disappeared revealing a pure dark red interior of his skull.

(Translation: DON'T SNOOP AROUND WITH MY SHIT PARASITE)

Fresh just sat there, quite.

Error grabbed his scarf for blue from fresh and carefully placed it back into the box.

He sighed and let fresh down.

Fresh brushed himself off and sighed as he took out his furby from his fanny pack. As error just stared at the furby in disgust.

"Soooo broski, who's the scarfy for?" Fresh asked. Tormenting his brother farther.

" ughhh, its for blue. His is torn and raggedy so i made him a new one."

Fresh beamed his fake beam as for he had no emotions.

Error sighed as he held the scarf close to him.

He was fond of blue. As if blue was like a child to error.... A child for error.

Error saw blue as his child.

And to errors non existent surprise.

Blue thought of him as a father figure.

And just at the thought of blue. A blue portal opened up and out came the one and only.

"Heya my blue broski!" Fresh exclaimed. Making error cringe at the fake happiness in his voice.

"Hey fresh! Hey error!" Blue laughed as he neared the other two.

Error looked away and held the scarf out.

"Is,, is that for me..?" Blue asked. His eye lights quickly changing to stars as he beamed with excitement.

"Y-yeah, i made it for you since your other one is old.." Error paused as he waited for blues response.

Blue quickly snatched the scarf from error and took off his old one. Shoving it in his pocket and tying the new one around his neck.

"Thank you so much error!" Blue yelled.

Error blushed from embarrassment.

"Its silky too broseph!" Fresh claimed. With that, blue felt the scarf and gasped at how soft and silky the fabric was. It was genuinely surprising.

Error just flushed a bright blue.

"Error, with how good you are at making these you could open up a shop!" Blue blurted out.

Error had never even thought of the idea of opening a shop to sell his creations. It never crossed his mind that he could make prophet from them.

"Well, I've never thought of it. But where would i start?" Error questioned. Looking at the many strings gently swaying with the non existent breeze of the anti-void.

"Yo broseph, ya could open up a shop in one of those uh, older au thingys that ink hasn't tainted with the whole story of the 'destroyer' yet brah!" Fresh held a good point.

Error was still questioning it though.

"What could i do? Magically get a building to appear out of no where??" Blue chuckled and looked towards the readers.

"I mean, the author can just make a run down building appear there out of no where that's for sale for free!" Blue smirked.

"Blue stop breaking the forth wall, but i mean, it could be a good idea..." Error looked in the same direction as blue.

Fresh just stood there and took out his furby showing it to the readers.

"Ya like my furby dudes and dudettes?" Fresh whispered. Trying not to let error see it or else he would most likely destroy it.

Error turned back away from the readers as did blue.

"Well then, lets go there now!" Blue opened a portal to an outer!tale copy that ink had forgotten about completely. They all three stepped through.  It was a two story building. Each floor was about the size of a medical pharmacy.

There were stairs in the back behind a door that lead upstairs.

"Hey error, you could make your creations upstairs and sell them downstairs!" Blue chuckled at the thought of errors own store.

Finally.

"Hmmm ok, but uh,, could you two... Help? Please...?" Errors voice went below a whisper near the end.

"Of coarse broseph! I can get geno to help too!" Fresh exclaimed as he ran through a portal.

"I can get nightmare and the gang if ya want!"

Error nodded, blue opened a portal and left through.

Error decided to check the inside of the building.

It only needed a few touch ups,

The counter in the back was dusty, and there was bits of trash on the floor the upstairs looked like a crack house. It was a bit messy and had some strange white powder in a bag. Error cringed.

He heard a portal open downstairs...

This was gonna be a long day...
----------
(Im lazy af so time skip brought to you by laziness)
----------
Error and the others wiped themselves down due to sweat drenching them all.

They had worked hard and now, errors new shop was all set up.

The upstairs was littered with strings all up on the ceiling. The strings were holding yarns of all colors and needles of all sizes. It also had a lamp, a fan, and a desk, perfect for designing and knitting.

The downstairs had the counter all cleaned and shelves lined across the walls where error could set his clothing and plushies. He also decided that he would take special requests for monsters and humans as well!

"So error, are you going to work this whole thing by yourself or,," cross asked,

Error thought for a bit,

"Hmm, i was thinking, could you all help me with shop? If not that's fine." Error stated, a few of the others nodded.

"I would if i could, error. But, you know i cant. I can visit though!" Geno said, kinda sad at first but near the end he faked a smile.

Error nodded.

"Its fine geno, you need the rest anyways."

"Eyo broseph i could help with restocking!" Fresh claimed, error chuckled at Freshs fake enthusiasm.

Nightmare and the others decoded on other jobs such as,

Killer and blue on advertising,

Nightmare would be organizing all of the items upstairs,

Dust and horror wanted to help with restocking and sending custom orders to error.

cross just wanted to sit back and make sure everything was fine and also remind people of things,

And of coarse, error would work at the register, and when he couldn't, cross would step in for him.

And so, they all started working.
Error created things from blankets to scarves and even some puppets of a few different sanses, the sans in this au, classic, fell and blue.
Blue and killer started advertising, blue told the sans here about the wonderful shop here, where the sans could buy his brother a wonderful new scarf.
Killer was wandering around and decided to go tell some of the Chara's, they would obviously support errors, (for now) small business!

Error had finished knitting away at many things, and when he went downstairs he saw nightmare had already handed all of the items to the others to stock up.
Cross was sitting behind the register dusting it off.

Error smiled.

"T-thanks for the help guys, i couldn't have done all of this without you guys." Error motioned to the small and now fairly clean shop of his.

Nightmare smiled back, as did the others.
"Anything for you error, your apart of our gang, and so we should care about your interests." Nightmare stated as the others nodded and gave error their smiles.

Error looked down, then back up and ran towards nightmare,
Quickly embracing nightmares goopy figure into a strong, meaningful hug.

"Thank you!" Error giggled a bit as he felt nightmare get a bit warmer, nightmare blushed a bit at the gesture.
Nightmare hesitantly hugged back.

"Ayyye is this a group hug broskis??" Fresh laughed as he embraced the other two.

Cross looked over at dust and horror, they shrugged and joined the hug.
Error softly began to cry, he was overwhelmed with happiness.

"Heyyy is this a bad time guys? Cause errors got a customer." They all looked over and there standing was killer, with the outer!tale sans standing there while blue talked to him.

Error quickly stood up straight and motioned for the others to get to their stations.
Error rushed behind the register and let killer, blue and their first customer in.
A small bell chimed sweetly as the door opened more and in walked blue, killer and the outer sans.

"Welcome, welcome! Have a look around, if ya see anything that tickles your fancy just bring it up here!" Error smiled warmly at the sans. Making the copy of outer blush. Errors smile was irresistible, especially when his smile is sweet and not murderous.

Blue dragged the outer around to look at the scarves and other items. Then walked in a few charas.

" heya duncle error! We heard ya opened a shop! So we came to visit!" It was an underfell chara with an underswap frisk and original chara behind them.
The Chara's split up quickly and began looking at everything.

Error smiled at the sight of the Chara's having fun.
He then noticed blue and the outer sans walking up to the counter.

"Did ya find all of whatcha need?" Error gave another warm smile, noticing the outer sanses blush.
The outer sans placed a beautiful galaxy themed scarf on the counter, and as error rung it up, he looked over at blue as blue only gave the stupid lenny face.
Cross dragged blue away,

"Blue, stop harassing the customers with your weirdo shipping crap." Cross said in a joking tone.

Blue playfully huffed and walked over to the swap frisk and sparked up a conversation with them.

"3.26, and would that be cash or card?" Error looked up at the sans awaiting a response.

"I- uh, cash!" The sans stammered trying to keep his composer. He got lost in the glitches beautiful eyes.
Error giggled his small glitchy laugh, causing the sans to pause all together.

"Alright, plastic or paper?" Error asked, the sans snapped out of his trance.

"Uhh plastic please." Error could tell that the sans mentally face palmed.
The sans quickly pulled out a few G and gave it to error, error bagged up the scarf neatly into a plastic bag and gave it to the sans.

"I hope your brother enjoys the gift outer," the sans had a shocked face on. Error giggled at his face.

"How did y-you-"

"Word spreads fast, would you like your change?" Error changed the subject since he forgot the people here don't know who he is or what he can do.

"Keep the change. Thank you." The sans waved and smiled at error before leaving with the bag in his hand. His brother was going to absolutely freak.
Error chuckled as he put the cash and change into the register.
~~~~~~~
"Soooo~ Ya like him?~" Blue popped out of no where, scaring the poor sans.

"WHAT THE STARS?!-" the outer sans had almost fallen off the cliff and inti the anti-void but blue had caught him.

"Sorry outer!! I was asking if ya liked him, the employee! His names error by the way!" Blue pulled the sans away from the cliff and helped him up.

"Thanks blue but, wait, WHAT?!" the sans blushed.

"I- I WELL,- UH- w-well i guess.. Maybe.." Outers voice went quite as blue smirked.

"Yup! But others also have their eyes on him, so ya might wanna act quick! Maybe you could, ya know.... Come back tomorrow?" Blue stated as the sanses face blew up in a galaxy purple and blue blush. Blue giggled a bit.

'Now this, is how ya get more money in!' Blue giggled more. He would just need error to keep acting cute and he would attract more sanses! Blue already knew a great strategy, and he needed to tell killer, ya know. Since they both have the jobs of advertising!

The outer sans blushed as he said his goodbye to blue, blue said goodbye as well and made his way back to the shop. And when he got back, the Chara's were already gone and error had chocolate in his hand.

"Huh, where'd ya get that error?" Blue wondered as he walked closer to the register.
Nightmare butted into the conversation.

"Well, the Chara's didn't have any G, so they payed error in 10 chocolate bars they stole from underfell. And now errors just sitting there, pretty happy." Error smiled softly as he ate the chocolate. Catching nightmares attention as nightmares face had a slight fading blush on his face.
Blue made another lenny fave at nightmare as error just chowed down on his chocolate.

"Oh shut it blue."

---------------
Yup, another error harem!

Im leaving this on just a part 1 thing, i'll work on part 2 if i ever remember 😁 im mostly just posting this now because i feel like my lack of posting is making me look bad soooo here ya go guys!
Also, 3029 words!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

32K 428 45
Title says it all! Request are open!
25.8K 614 39
This book mostly contains Nightkiller- 🤣 Just another random oneshot book about very gay magic skeletons and a bit of lazy writing and insane storyl...
9K 145 3
Welcome to this story! ⚠️NO REQUESTS⚠️ But otherwise enjoy:)
228K 3.6K 86
[Requests are Closed ;-;] Well, well, well.... what are you doin here? ( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^) Ya read the title right! I am a massive SANSCEST SHIPPER! *...