My Demon Slayer Script ♡

By THEBESTOFYOUUU

feel free to use my script as inspiration! however please refrain from copying my whole exact script. a/n: 08... More

000
111
222
444
555

333

4.6K 27 3
By THEBESTOFYOUUU

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Professional Information

*:・゚ affiliation
demon slayer corps

*:・゚ occupation
demon slayer, shadow hashira

*:・゚ combat style
shadow breathing

*:・゚ age of enlistment
12 years of age

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Demon Slayer Uniform

*:・゚ i wear a dark, slightly turquoise-tinted version of the Demon Slayer uniform. my uniform has longer, looser sleeves that are more reminiscent of those of a kimono than of the standard cuffed uniform. for footwear i use black tabi socks and a pair of gray zori with white straps (similar to muichiro). on top of my uniform i wear an oversized beautiful gray, white, and black silk haori with cloud and flower patterns just like the images below. my haori has inside large pockets to carry any necessities. my dominant right arm is uncovered from my haori, leaving only my left arm to be covered by it. my haori is neatly secured from my waist with a black obi and a green and beige silk marugumi secured around obi.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Crow

*:・゚ my messenger is a beautiful albino crow that i address as "mochi" because he reminds me of one. mochi and i get along very well, he gives me cuddles in return for some treats.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Nichirin Blades

*:・゚ i have two nichirin blades that look exactly the same as the image below. one blade is lighter than the other. it is easy for me to wield both blades at the same time. i have a strong grip while holding my blades so they are unable to slip out of my grip. both sheaths are securely attached to my back in an "x" form. my heavier blade being on my right while my lighter blade being on my left.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Ability

credits to @MDL on amino for giving me permission to use their shadow breathing techniques! the shadow breathing rightfully belong to them!

*:・゚ breath technique
shadow breathing

*:・゚ origin
the shadow breathing was created by an unknown assassin. he taught his technique to a young boy so that he would be able to protect himself and it has been passed down since.

*:・゚ description
the shadow breathing form is mainly an assassination form. It uses quick movements and silent strikes that deceive your opponent and some breathing forms can make you almost invisible and unable to be sensed.

*:・゚ weapon
most of the variations i have seen require only one nichirin blade. my shadow breathing style requires 2 blades in which one is lighter than the other. some of the breathing forms require 1 blade, some require 2 and some can be done with either 1 or 2. using 2 blades to perform some of these techniques can greatly increase the power but consume a lot of stamina in the process.

*:・゚ physical requirements
as stated above, some of the shadow breathing forms require a lot of stamina, so the user is required to have a lot of it. all of the user's senses must also be extremely sharp almost to point of being able to predict what the opponent can do (kinda like observation haki from One Piece). the user must also be quick and light on their feet.

Breathing Forms

*:・゚ 1st form: phantom slash
the form makes the user's presence unsensable for a split second. this allows the user to deceive their opponent to think they are invisible and launch a surprise attack from anywhere. this form can only be used with 1 blade.

*:・゚ 2nd form: death scythe
a more direct and up front attack than the 1st form. the user straight up charges at the opponent, with the heavier nichirin blade, at high speed and swings their sword as hard as they can. the force of swinging the sword can create a blade of wind that can destroy targets around it and be launched as a projectile. this technique can be used with 1 or 2 blades. when used with 2 blades the user attacked the target with the blades crossed.

*:・゚ 3rd form: moonlight
a counter attack. the user waits for the opponent to make a move then quickly strikes with the lighter blade before he can do so or after dodging and the opponent is off balance. this form can also be used to block or repel attacks. can also be performed with 2 blades.

*:・゚ 4th form: moonlight echo
a deception technique. the user moves so swiftly that they begin to create after images and confuse the opponent. then they unleash a slash from any angle. can also be done with 2 blades but it decreases the amount of images as holding two blades decreases the wielders speed even by a tiny bit. can also be combined with the 3rd form.

*:・゚ 5th form: moonlight nox
a merciful technique. the user strikes the opponent with the lighter blade so quick and so gentle that the opponent feels no pain and dies facing the dazzling spotlight of the moon. can only be used with one blade.

*:・゚ 6th form: sidewinder shadow
an aggressive attack in which the user moves in zig zag formation striking down enemies. the users movements become faster after every zig zag. this move can be performed with 2 blades and it greatly increases the power.

*:・゚ 7th form: void
maybe the most powerful form of the shadow breathing techniques. the user completely dulls their presence, as if they were hiding in a black sphere, and becomes completely invisible to the opponent. this form also sharpens the users senses to max and allows them to perfect pinpoint the location of an opponent while staying hidden. they then strike. the longer the user can hold their total concentration breathing, the longer they are able to stay hidden but it consumes a massive amount of stamina. can be used with 1 or 2 swords.

*:・゚ 8th form: invisible black
the fastest form of the shadow breathing techniques. the user attacks an opponent or a multitude of opponents surrounding them with an incredibly fast super sonic slice. the user uses the lighter blade to perform this form. this form can only be used with the 1 lighter blade.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Statistics

*:・゚ health
8 | 10

*:・゚ stamina
9 | 10

*:・゚ strength
8 | 10

*:・゚ endurance
9 | 10

*:・゚ speed
10 | 10

*:・゚ agility
10 | 10

*:・゚ intelligence
9 | 10

*:・゚ common sense
10 | 10

*:・゚ wisdom
10 | 10

*:・゚ control
10 | 10

*:・゚ sight
10 | 10

*:・゚ hearing
10 | 10

*:・゚ touch
10 | 10

*:・゚ smell
10 | 10

*:・゚ taste
10 | 10

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6M 47.5K 55
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
60.8K 4.9K 15
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
156K 10.6K 124
Disclaimer: I do not own this story, this is just and heavily edited MTL. Full title: Stockpiling Supplies and Raising a Child in the Post-Apocalypti...
53.2K 4.1K 46
ផ្តើមចេញពីអ្នកបម្រើក្នុងភូមិគ្រឹះលោកគហបតីក្លាយខ្លួនជាសំណព្វចិត្តលោកគហបតីសង្ហារត្រឹមមួយពព្រិចភ្នែកតើស្នេហារវាងអ្នកពីរនិងទៅជាយ៉ាងណាបើចង់ដឹងចុចអានទៅ🤭🤍