Tharntype Seven Years Later (...

Autorstwa AmImported

ONESHOT. Tharn and Type having sex and....babies. Love you Więcej

In the middle of the night
Breakfast
Sweet
Children
Techno is a crybaby
Breed
Quiet

Runaway

3.9K 137 7
Autorstwa AmImported

Techno and Champ's home

-------------------

"Who's the cutest baby in the world?" Type blows raspberries on Kyong's chubby cheeks.

The baby giggles immediately making Type laugh at his cuteness.

It's been a month since the married couple's argument and today Type's parents are coming to visit which was why Type currently has his baby in a small bath to rid him of all germs.

Kyong is a good baby, he eats a lot and sleeps a lot. The only problem was that he stays up every night crying to sleep between the two adults.

Tharn believes that Type is coddling the baby way too much but when he is at work he has no say in the way Type raises his offspring.

Type takes a the shower head and puts it on the lowest setting before running it over Kyong slowly. Kyong laughs as the water drips over him and Type smile before turning off the water.

In minutes they were on the changing Kyong into a green t-shirt, cream shorts and small white sneakers.

Type lifts him up and places him on his shoulder and Kyong immediately closes his eyes, "No sir. You are going to stay up today."

Kyong whines and fakes a few tears when Type eases his head from the comfort.

Type ignores him and pulls out his phone to dial Tharn. The phone rings for a few seconds until Tharn picks up.

Type clears his throat, "Babe. Are you going to be home early today?" He asks while walking downstairs to the living room.

A few papers shuffle in the background and Tharn sighs, "I was planning to but I have a workload to do baby, I'll make it though." He sounds hopeful and Type smiles that his husband is trying his best.

"I miss you." Type admits

Tharn chuckles, "You saw me this morning."

Type giggles making Kyong giggle as well. "You try talking to a baby all day."

Kyong continues to play with his tiny fingers and Type turns on the television and place him on the carpet to distract him.

"Isn't techno unemployed?" The older man hummed with no hesitation.

Type chokes, "He's dating champ now, having a limp is his full time job."

Tharn laughs at this and Type could see him rolling his eyes playfully.

A door slams over the phone and Type could hear Tharn's assistant entering and saying something.

"I'll call you back baby. Love you. " Tharn hangs up quickly making Type pout sadly.

With Type losing his job at the hospital , marrying and then immediately getting pregnant. He seems to always be stuck at home which was starting to get him if he was not married to the most outgoing person.

Almost every weekend Tharn dumps Kyong unto his grandparents and or sister and carries Type out to some event he found out online.  For this, Type belives Tharn is the best husband.

The gate buzzes and Type looks at the monitor to see his parents uber pull up. He presses a button and the door opens and he watch as the car drives up from the bottom of the estate to their parking lot.

Type opens one of the double doors and stand at the doorway in a white sweater, dark blue jeans and house slippers and socks. His hair is messy as he just finished cleaning a playful Kyong but he is happy and healthy.

His mother first leave the car and run to her only son with a wide grin.

"Type my baby!!!" She pulls him into a tight hug "Oh you're so soft and handsome." She runs at his arms adoringly.

Type chuckles at her motherly attributes and blushes a thank you.

"Honey," Type's dad push his wife away from his only son before hugging the life out of him as well "How are you son? Did you miss me?"

Type laughs and his eyes widen when he suddenly remembers that he has a baby on the carpet in a modern home.

He speed walk to the living room to find Kyong on his stomach entranced by the television.

"Ohh!!! Kyong come to grandma." She shrieks and Kyong only giggles as Type's mom lifts him into the air and twirl him.

Type's dad walks into the house and all over the open space to the kitchen. "I dont see Tharn, where is he?" He asks curiously.

Type shrugs and walk to the kitchen to take a beer from the fridge, "I thought you hated Tharn." He laughs with a smirk "He's at work, he'll be here, I think." Type shrugs again.

The older woman appears into the kitchen with Kyong on her hips. "You think? Is Tharn treating you bad?"  She wipes her forehead tiredly "I should have known something was up, he is just like the other rich men in Thailand." She exaggerates making Kyong stare at her in wonder .

"Mom th-"

"Tharn is a wonderful man he would never hurt Type." The man says bewildered making the whole room stop.

Type smiles at his dad, "Glad to see that you fancy Tharn as much as I do."

The older man rolls his eyes, "I still don't like the boy." He says but everyone hums "Am serious. I just like that he is rich and gave great hair to my grandson." He rolls his eyes before taking a swig of the beer.

The two other people in the room starts to laugh but Type stops when he sees a notification pop up on his phone. There was a message from the system telling him that Tharn has accessed the side gates.

He fails to hide the smile on his face because his dad immediately catches it and scowls . 

"You have been married to that ghoul for too long to blush," He slaps Gulf on the shoulder, "He's coming inside isn't he, I need to have a talk with him. How dare he has a pool without gates, my Babyboy can drown." He ruffles Kyong's hair and the baby begins to cry.

Mrs. Thiwat gasps and pull the baby into her chest as he silently cried, "Look what you did, don't touch him. "She slaps his hand away when he tries to hold the baby. 

Type smiles at his parents antics and sneakily walks off into the hallway and to the front door. Immediately Tharn walks in with a phone to his ear with an annoyed expression as he talks in hushed tones. Type stands there waiting for him to turn around and notice him.

Tharn turns around after hanging up. "Baby." He immediately lights up. Type tries hard to hide his blush but succumb to it and hug him. "See, I knew you missed me." Tharn boasts.

"Well maybe I did." He smiles and looks up at Tharn who gives him a sweet peck. "My parents are here." 

"Oh no." Tharn sighs and squeeze Type harder "You want to go over to Techno and leave them with Kyo." He whispers mischievously. 

Type slaps him, "Yeah we can do that but you have to greet them first, come on." Type pulls him into the large home and Tharn whines behind him but follows without much struggle. 

Kyong immediately spots his father and starts to cry from Mrs. Thiwat shoulder where his head was resting. Mr. Thiwat looks around at Tharn and scowls.

"Why are you here?" 

"This is my house dad, good to see you too." He pats the man head before lifting a sniffling Kyong into his arms. 

Type rolls his shoulders, "Am going to get him a bottle." He says before walking into the luxurious kitchen. 

Tharn nods. "Why are you crying so much Kyo?" Tharn pats the baby's back as he rocks him. 

Something  to know about Tharn is that he never spoke to Kyong in the cliché baby voice. He claimed that it will slow down there development and make them speak gibberish because that's how they hear it. So from Kyong's birth, he spoke to him like an adult in diapers.

"Why are you scolding my son?" Mr. Thiwat grimaces at Tharn.

"He is going to get spoiled like Type if I don't stop this behavior." Tharn jokes.

The older man turns to his wife, "Can I hit him?" to which his wife shakes her head and he sits back down. 

Type emerges from the kitchen and sticks the bottle in his father's hand and Tharn places his son in the other man's lap so Kyong could have his afternoon milk. Kyong immediately latches his lips unto the bottle without hesitation and Mr. Thiwat feeds him in pure awe. Even though he claims to hate Tharn he is in love with the dead replica of Tharn. 

"Anyways, Tharn and I are going over to a friend's house, lock up the house when you are ready to go upstairs and we hired a new guard so do not freak out and call us like last time." Type warns his parents. His mother nods but his father is still staring at Kyong as he drinks slowly from the bottle. 

They leave the house and walk briskly to the underground garage. Type opens the driver side door for his white audi and Tharn sits in the passenger seat. Type speeds off down the stretch of there home and the gates open automatically and he is off down the lonely road. In minutes they pull up to a two story home with a large black gate. The guard opens the gates and Type drives in slowly over the cobblestone driveway. 

"I can't believe that we are actually coming here." Tharn pouts and fold his arm like a toddler. 

'And am spoiled.' Type thought. "They invited us for game night, shouldn't you be happy to leave Kyong alone. No crying in the middle of the night." Type tries to coax him.

"Thats good," Tharn kisses his teeth, "But I thought we could go to a hotel and spend time together. " 

Type scowls, "Do not tempt me, now get out the car." Type pushes the taller man from the passenger seat. 

Tharn walks up to the door with a scowl and Type kisses him on the lips quickly to cheer him up and it works because in seconds Tharn grins and circles his arm around his wife.  Type rings the doorbell. 

The door swings open and a wildly dressed Seo answers.

"What the fuck are you wearing?" Type laughs.

-----------------

For those who dont remember Seo and Khlui

Khlui- the nosy neighbour 

Seo- Khlui's roomate who was inlove with him

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

17.9K 897 27
A love story of tharntype . Tharn is the eldest son of kirigun family and type is the son of tharns father's bestfriend.their story is a bit funny, c...
150K 2.1K 68
Just some oneshots written by me. This is my First book so I hope you like it 😊 Requests are always open.
1.1K 50 5
"𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑�...
10.7K 132 2
One shots • Explicit Content *These one shots are simply for entertainment and do not at all affect or fall in line with the original plot of the or...