Hide The Body

By studygroup

Louie and Cody go on a road trip. Their motive is to travel all around Lac Saint-Jean. Unfortunately mid way... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five

Chapter Six

15 3 4
By studygroup

And just like that... The hole was on fire. Beautiful flames threatening to spill over. Louie and Cody had the biggest, satisfied smiles on their face.

*

They piled all the moist dirt in the hole. Making sure the ashes were deeply buried and forgotten.

10 years later... They were never caught.

And Perhaps, they had become the world's most dangerous serial killers.

THE-END

\\

(A/N)

This story is based on me and my best friend.

We are not serial killers or plan to be. Well... I hope he isn't planning on being a serial killer.

I hope you enjoyed it!

All the love from Louie & Cody

Edit** I changed the name to Louie, and please respect the fact that I am they/them even though I never changed the pronouns. <3

xx - StudyGroup

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
117K 12.2K 32
Athulya Singhania has spent her entire life in solitude, yearning for the love of a family. Over the years, she mastered the art of concealing her em...
93K 3K 52
𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐁𝐔𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐃 "𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘, 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚎. 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚝...