n i n e t e e n ; enhypen

By adoragyu

Maybe it was the last caffeine drink that brought them into each other's life, and maybe it's not a bad thing... More

z e r o : a new book
o n e : 7-eleven
t w o : we meet again
t h r e e : the classroom of aces
f o u r : the universe is telling us something
f i v e : lingering eyes
s i x : that's unfortunate, but not for me
s e v e n : secret admirer, or is it a stalker?
e i g h t : a down pour doesnt bother me
n i n e : we are just friends, okay!
t e n : accidentally on purpose
e l e v e n : i guess that's what friends are for
t w e l v e : aren't you supposed to care, not back stab
t h i r t e e n : fresh air, warm breeze
f o u r t e e n : arcade games, karaoke, and...a drug bust?
f i f t e e n : so quiet you can hear a pin drop, but my heart is loud
s i x t e e n : it's okay to fail sometimes...we can always get back up
(say the name) s e v e n t e e n : spring break here we come
e i g h t e e n : lay your head on my lap
n i n e t e e n : sunscreen
t w e n t y : i'm sweating from every part of my body
t w e n t y o n e : nothing better than a night sky full of fireworks
t w e n t y t w o : i swear its a curse in disguise
t w e n t y t h r e e : a flood of emotions
t w e n t y f o u r : how should i tell you
what is happening: be the voice for the voiceless.
t w e n t y s i x : i thought you were my friend, i was wrong
t w e n t y s e v e n : thin ice
t w e n t y e i g h t : confessions or something like that
t w e n t y n i n e : hard feelings
t h i r t y : im a big girl
t h i r t y o n e : maybe i should
t h i r t y t w o : boarder:carnival
t h i r t y t h r e e : friends dont do that
do not skip, important topic
t h i r t y f o u r : not so secretive after all
t h i r t y f i v e : culprit and surprises
t h i r t y s i x : lucky charms
t h i r t y s e v e n : you are the only one
t h i r t y e i g h t : not jealous at all
t h i r t y n i n e : okay, maybe a bit jealous
f o r t y : twenty four 7
Halloween special
Haunting faces, haunting feelings

t w e n t y f i v e : broken glass, broken friendship

4.4K 165 313
By adoragyu

b r o k e n    g l a s s ,   
b r o k e n    f r i e n d s h i p

"I'm leaving early, so you'll be going to school alone today." Chaeyeon walked into the bathroom, speaking to Jaebeom who was styling his hair.

"Oh, do you have to do a test rewrite?"

"No, I'm meeting up with Sunghoon to grab breakfast today. We planned it out this morning to meet up before class to grab a bite to eat."

"Oh I see, you and your boyfriend are finally going out on little dates."

Chaeyeon snapped her tongue and hit him on the back, "shut up, I swear I'm never telling you anything else again. I was gonna be a nice sister and bring you some food back but I'm not anymore. You can starve." She smiled sarcastically before turning around and picking her bag up.

Quickly, she threw her shoes on and rushed outside to see Sunghoon waiting by the door for her. She waved with a smile on her face.

"What's bothering you?"

Chaeyeon turned her head up to look at Sunghoon. They were at the cafe right now, sitting and eating their food together.

"What do you mean?"

"You're not acting normal right now." Sunghoon chuckled, "you're quieter, more than normal. Tell me what's on your mind."

Chaeyeon played with her spoon, internally fighting with herself. Does she tell him the truth or lie? Afraid to hear the truth and lie about her feelings. She knows that if she gets the answer she doesn't want, she'll have to pretend she doesn't feel hurt. But deep down, she'll be heart broken of his answer.

"It's nothing really, just kinda bummed that I'll have to see Jeongyu everyday pretty much. It just makes the wound deeper then it already is. Especially since I learned to let it go from years ago."

"It's stupid honestly." Chaeyeon sighed.

"It's not stupid Chae, don't down play your feelings. You know I'll always listen to anything, small or big."

"Remember what I said yesterday night. No matter what, I'll always be there. Whether it's my ears listening, or just someone you need next to you."

Chaeyeon looked up from her food, a smile present on her face. "Thanks Sunghoon. I appreciate."

- 1 9 -

"The fair opens next weekend, we should plan a time we all can go." It was break time, they were currently walking from their finished class to their final one of the day.

"We should talk about it tomorrow during lunch period." Soojin said. They made their way into class, sitting down as they waited for the teacher to start class.

"I hope our lab isn't hard today. Last weeks was brutal."

"Because you and Yena wouldn't pay attention to any instructions from the teacher." Jake pointed out to Jay. Jay just rolled his eyes.

Everyone quieted down when the teacher came in calling for their attention.

"Your first lab today is simple but still, be cautious on the delicate glass around you, it could hurt you or your peers. Don't ingest anything you shouldn't, I'm look at you Joohyun. Keep your mouths closed and noses away from any chemicals." Everyone laughed at the teachers joke.

"Partners have already been made by me, so pick up a paper and that has your partners name on it and what station you need to be at. You can start once you get your papers, raise your hand if you have any questions."

The teacher dropped the papers on their desks, everyone going to find their lab partners. Chaeyeon sighed deeply when she seen who her lab partner was.

"Glad to see my partner is you Ms. Chaeyeon." Heeseung laughed, walking to their station together.

"You don't know how glad I am to have you as a partner, I was worried for a second that I'd be paired up with..." She dragged her eyes towards Jeongyu, who was standing next to her lab partner.

"Uh Mrs. Lee, I wasn't assigned a partner?" Sunghoon raised his hand up to get the teachers attention.

"Huh, I must have missed your name," the teacher looked around at the groups. "Since Jeongyu is fairly new here, you can pair up with her and Hyojin. Hyojin may need an extra hand with Jeongyu, show her what we have been learning right now."

Sunghoon nodded and went towards the two, his eyes going towards Chaeyeon for a second. He flashed her a small smile before he turned his attention back to his partners.

"Come on, let's get this started. Don't give her your attention, that's what she wants, don't give it to her. Okay." Heeseung rubbed her arm in comfort. She nodded, turning away from them.

Everything has been going smoothly, Chaeyeon and Heeseung were almost done with their first lab. They were hoping to finish fast so they didn't have to do extra ones.

"While I'm holding this, go get the second beaker so we can finish this up. It's on the top shelf on the other side over there." Chaeyeon nodded, going to do what Heeseung asked her to do.

Grazing her eyes over the shelf, reaching for the one she needed. The corner of her eyes she could see someone next to her, taking a step back so she wasn't in their way.

Chaeyeon startled back when she heard something smash. Her eyes met with a dubbed over Jeongyu holding her hand in her chest.

"There's glass in my hand." Jeongyu cried. The teacher ran over and helped her up from the ground. She inspected her hand.

"What happened?"

"I was reaching for a glass beaker, but she pushed it before I could grab it first."

"Who did?"Jeongyu pointed towards Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon pointed to herself dumbfounded. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. How could she have when they weren't even reaching for the same thing.

"Me? I didn't do anything to you."

"You seen me reach for it, and pushed it."

"I didn't, you know that Jeongyu. Why are you lying?" Chaeyeon was in disbelief of what she was trying to do.

"Why would I lie about this," Jeongyu scoffed back, still holding her hand.

"Stop fighting you two. Sunghoon, take Jeongyu to the nurses office. Chaeyeon, I'll meet you in my office. Jeongyu, go to my office as well once you're bandaged up. Someone grab the broom and clean this up please. You guys can leave once this place is cleaned up." The teacher announced, walking out the class.

"I can't believe this." Chaeyeon picked up her things and made her way out of the class.

"Chaeyeon!" She turned around to the sound of her name. A sigh of relief when she seen it was Sunghoon.

"I'm so glad it's you. Can you believe what she just did in there."

"Her cut is pretty bad Chaeyeon."

Chaeyeon gave him a confused expression, "okay, you know she's lying right. Why would I purposely do that to her."

"I don't know, but now you're gonna be in trouble because of this. You should just apologize to her."

Chaeyeon looked at him with disbelief and confusion. "What?"

Sunghoon shrugged, "you should apologize to Jeongyu."

"Are you serious right now?" Chaeyeon laughed.
"Do you seriously think I would do something like that?"

"Maybe you did, Chaeyeon. You clearly don't like her, so what's stoping you from doing it."

- n i n e t e e n -

free Palestine 🇵🇸

https://www.wattpad.com/story/269160123?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details&wp_uname=adoragyu&wp_originator=o2P8mLPRb5Ty7OMsGCraU7UNPGw2tOVUd9kw%2FrX886cQWaPXIGK2YtrH%2ByYgyMVuFcKTKmRoamq1Dw4iQKw844WZx4iPFHEQOBUDQQCtXf2jXHO0htEbDB1O7ta71%2FHP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

672K 57.4K 42
a shy and cry baby girl who had a crush on Yang Jungwon and confessed her feeling by sending a letter to him everyday . Everything was good until sh...
102K 4.8K 29
❝I'm afraid to fall in love again, to feel lost in someone's thoughts. Because I did once, and it took away all of me.❞ #1 in Jungwon
426K 21.8K 47
"𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗲𝗴𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗲." -- 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗨𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗘𝗖𝗛 𝗔𝗨 ☹︎
89K 4.7K 30
❝ 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ❞ ❝ 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶. ❞ After the death of her first love, Hyejin decided to move on with her life without him, even th...