The Mercenary

De marvelp0v22

Y/N Stevenson is an English mercenary who moved to America when she was 17. Working for Hydra, she infiltrat... Mais

Part 1: The First Meeting
Part 2- Extraction
Part 3- First Glance
Part 5- Date Night
Part 6- Mission Ready
Part 7- The Aftermath
Part 8- Sleepover
Part 9- The Bedroom
Part 10- The Party
Part 11- The Meeting
Part 12- The Reveal
Part 13- The Fight
Part 14- Life or Death
Part 15- Recovery
Part 16- Surgery
Part 17- Awake
Part 18- The Chat
Part 19- The Event
Part 20- Initiation
Part 21- Evaluation
Part 22- Undercover
Part 23- Nightmare
Part 24- The Return.
Part 25- J
Part 26- Recovery
Part 27- It's me
Part 28- Breakfast
Part 29- New Kid
Part 30- Betrayal
Part 31- Argument
Part 32- The Unexpected
Part 33- Explosion
Part 34- Help
Part 35- Containment
Part 36- The Gala
Part 37- Flirt
Part 38- News Report
Part 39- Mission
Part 40- Feelings
Part 41- Naples
Part 42- Information.
Part 43- Missing
Part 44- I'm Back
Part 45- A New Start
A/N
The second book!

Part 4- The Next Morning

2.9K 97 0
De marvelp0v22

After a long night, you awaken late in the morning. Rolling over, you realise Wanda is no longer in your bed.
You get up putting on underwear and an over sized T-shirt. Your apartment is open planned so you can see the whole place from your bedroom door, you scan around the room and notice she isn't there.

Wanda's POV-
What a night, I thought as I started walking towards the avengers tower. That girl was something different and I could feel it in every part of my body that she was someone I had to see again.
The feelings she gave me was something I have never felt before in my life, although it was supposed to a be one night stand, I couldn't help but smile when I thought about her.

Heading back into the tower would be daunting, my phone had been off the charts with messages and missed calls asking where I was.
I simply replied, I'm coming back now.
I walked through the doors and saw Natasha waiting for me. I liked Nat because she didn't hide how she feeling, she was always truthful to me so I knew this wasn't going to be fun.

Nat- I thought you were dead, after that mission yesterday, all we asked was for everyone to keep a low profile and not cause any trouble. But hey, I suppose that doesn't apply to you
Wanda- I'm sorry Nat, it won't happen again.
I can't keep myself from smiling as I try to walk past her, Nat doesn't miss anything so she knew something was up as I felt her grab my wrist.
Nat- why are you so happy? Oh my god Wanda, did you get laid?
I just nod and smile at the thought of Sonny again, she fills my mind with smiles and joy like I'm a little child all over again.
Nat- you are telling me everything, let's go.

Y/N's POV-
It's been a long morning already, my head pounding after the amount I drank but thoughts filling my head of Wanda. She was something special and she made me feel a way I didn't think possible.

To ease my mind, I headed out for a run. It wasn't long but around the park a few times. It was a warm day but I knew I needed to keep going after the night before.
After an hour or so, I headed back to my apartment to find a note slipped under my door.
Picking it up, I soon realised it was from her. She'd come back and left this for me.
I opened the note and read it

Note:
Y/N
Last night was special and unforgettable in many ways. Here's my number in case you want to get another drink.
Wanda

You look down and smile at the note
Y/N's thoughts- thank god, she enjoyed last night as much as I did.
You grab your phone out of your pocket and dial her number, after a few rings, she answers.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

82.7K 1.5K 44
From the time she can remember she was trained, beaten, and worked to the breaking point. But when an unknown group saves her and the winter soldier...
2.6K 93 12
Natasha Romanoff is acting weird. And Steve Rogers observes.When he interferes in her mission and doubt divides the team, that could lend to one thin...
6.4K 171 44
(Y/N) (L/N) is not a normal human being. They were born with almost every ability you could think of. Super speed, super strength, telekinesis, and m...
1K 129 26
From being a Widow to a Hydra soldier, Y/N never really had control in her life, even when she was free, she was never free from the nightmares and f...