šŒšŽš“š‡š„š‘š’ šƒš€š”š†š‡š“š„...

By wheelerblossom

-šŒšŽš“š‡š„š‘š’ šƒš€š”š†š‡š“š„š‘ į¶œįµ‰įµˆŹ³ā±į¶œ į“°ā±įµįµįµ’Ź³Źø, į“³įµ‰įµ’Ź³įµįµ‰ įµ‚įµ‰įµƒĖ¢Ė”įµ‰Źø ... More

šˆš§š­š«šØšš®šœš­š¢šØš§ā™š
xĖ”įµ˜āæįµƒįµ—ā±į¶œ įµ’āæ įµ—Ź°įµ‰ įµ—Ź³įµƒā±āæ
x Źøįµ’įµ˜Ź³ įµā±āæįµˆ įµįµ˜Ė¢įµ— įµ‡įµ‰ Ė¢įµ˜į¶œŹ° įµƒ įµ‡įµ‰įµƒįµ˜įµ—ā±į¶ įµ˜Ė” Źøįµ‰įµ— įµ’įµˆįµˆ įµ–Ė”įµƒį¶œįµ‰ įµ—įµ’ įµ‡įµ‰.
x Ė”įµ‰įµ—'Ė¢ įµįµ‰ Ė¢įµ‰įµ— įµ—Ź°įµ‰ Ź°įµ’įµ˜Ė¢įµ‰ įµ’āæ į¶ ā±Ź³įµ‰
x į““įµ˜į¶ į¶ Ė”įµ‰įµ–įµ˜į¶ į¶  į¶œįµ’įµįµįµ’āæ į“æįµ’įµ’įµ
x į“±įµ—įµ‰Ź³āæā±įµ—Źø
x į“¾įµ’įµ—įµ—įµ‰Ź³Źø į¶œĖ”įµƒĖ¢Ė¢įµ‰Ė¢ Ź·ā±įµ—Ź° į“¶įµ˜āæā±įµ–įµ‰Ź³ į“øįµ‰Ė¢įµ—Ź³įµƒāæįµįµ‰
x į“°Ź³įµƒįµįµ’āæĖ¢ & į“®įµ’āæįµ‰ į¶œŹ³įµƒį¶œįµā±āæįµ į“¾įµ’įµ—ā±įµ’āæĖ¢
x įµ€Ź°įµ‰ įµ—įµ‰įµƒ Ė¢Ź°įµ’įµ–
x įµ‚įµ‰įµƒĖ¢Ė”ā±įµ–įµ‰Ź³
x į“®įµ’Źøį¶ Ź³ā±įµ‰āæįµˆ
x įµ€Ź°įµ‰ Źøįµ˜Ė”įµ‰ į“®įµƒĖ”Ė”
x į“¬ į“°ā±įµįµįµ’Ź³Źø į¶œŹ°Ź³ā±Ė¢įµ—įµįµƒĖ¢
x įµ€Ź°įµ‰ Ė¢įµ‰į¶œįµ’āæįµˆ įµ€įµƒĖ¢įµ
x įµįµ’įµ’įµˆįµ‡Źøįµ‰, įµŹø Ė”įµ’įµ›įµ‰Ź³
x įµ—Ź°įµ‰ įµā±Ė¢Ė¢ā±āæįµ įµ’į¶  Ź²įµ˜āæā±įµ–įµ‰Ź³ Ė”įµ‰Ė¢įµ—Ź³įµƒāæįµįµ‰
x įµ—Ź°įµ‰ Ė¢Ź°Ź³ā±įµ‰įµā±āæįµ Ė¢Ź°įµƒį¶œįµ
x įµ€Ź°įµ‰ į“¹ā±Ė¢Ė¢ā±āæįµ į“ŗįµ‰į¶œįµĖ”įµƒį¶œįµ‰
x įµ—įµƒįµ—įµ—įµ’įµ’Ė¢ įµƒāæįµˆ qįµ˜ā±įµˆįµˆā±įµ—į¶œŹ° į¶ ā±įµŹ°įµ—Ė¢
x įµ€Ź°įµ‰ į“æįµ’įµ’įµ į“¼į¶  į“æįµ‰qįµ˜ā±Ź³įµ‰įµįµ‰āæįµ—Ė¢
x Ź²įµ˜āæā±įµ–įµ‰Ź³Ė¢ įµ’āæ įµ—įµ’įµ– įµ’į¶  įµįµ‰įµ’Ź³įµįµ‰
x Ź°įµ‰Ź³ Ź°įµƒįµ–įµ–ā±įµ‰Ė¢įµ— įµįµ‰įµįµ’Ź³Źø
x įµ€Ź°įµ‰ įµ€Ź³įµ˜įµ—Ź° į“¬įµ‡įµ’įµ˜įµ— į“¶įµ˜āæā±įµ–įµ‰Ź³Ė¢ į“°ā±Ė¢įµƒįµ–įµ–įµ‰įµƒŹ³įµƒāæį¶œįµ‰
x įµįµ’įµ—Ź°įµ‰Ź³ įµƒāæįµˆ įµˆįµƒįµ˜įµŹ°įµ—įµ‰Ź³ įµ—ā±įµįµ‰
x įµƒ āæįµ‰Ź· Ė”įµ’įµ’įµ
x įµ—Ź°įµ‰ į¶ įµ’įµ˜āæįµˆįµ‰įµˆ āæįµ‰į¶œįµĖ”įµƒį¶œįµ‰
x įµ—Ź°įµ‰ į¶œįµ˜Ź³Ė¢įµ‰įµˆ į¶œįµ˜Ź³Ė¢įµ‰
x Ė”įµ’Ė¢įµ— įµ‰įµƒŹ³
x įµįµ‰įµ— Ź°įµ‰Ź³ įµ’įµ˜įµ— įµ’į¶  Ź°įµ‰Ź³įµ‰!
x į“µ įµ—Ź°ā±āæįµ Źøįµ’įµ˜'įµ›įµ‰ į¶œįµƒįµ˜Ė¢įµ‰įµˆ įµƒ Ź³įµ‰įµ›įµ’Ė”įµ˜įµ—ā±įµ’āæ
x Ė¢įµ—įµƒŹ³įµ— įµƒ Ź·įµƒŹ³
x į¶ įµ’įµ˜Ź³ Źøįµ‰įµƒŹ³Ė¢ įµƒįµįµ’ ā± Ź·įµƒĖ¢ įµƒ į¶œįµ’įµįµ–Ė”įµ‰įµ—įµ‰Ė”Źø įµˆā±į¶ į¶ įµ‰Ź³įµ‰āæįµ— įµ–įµ‰Ź³Ė¢įµ’āæ

x į“øįµ’Ė¢Ė¢ į“¼į¶  į“¹įµ‰įµįµ’Ź³Źø

3.4K 171 96
By wheelerblossom

"It appears she'd been Obliviated." Dumbledore spoke as he scanned Junipers eyes, his wand lit as it made Junipers eyes light up a bright color, "What did you say you remembered last, Miss Lestrange?"

Juniper was silent for a moment, all eyes on her, "The rain."

"Maybe we should give her space." Dean spoke up as he eyed the girl who didn't look at anymore, "Somethings wrong with her."

"Nothings wrong with you." George defended Juniper quickly as he walked closer to stand by her side, "I'm not leaving her."

"Nor am I." Harry announced with a serious look on his face.

"Someone needs to tell her family, I could write to Tonks." Ginny spoke up, clearly thinking Deans idea was rather smart to give her space.

"Yes, and one of you notify Mr.Malfoy, would you?" Dumbledore asked as the group all feel silent, looking at each other to determine who'd be the one to do so.

Seamus sighed in disbelief, "I'll do it."

The lot began leaving Dumbledores office, George and Harry being the only ones to stay back with the silent girl and older wizard. Juniper jumped as she squeezed her eyes shut, the door shutting ringing in her ears loudly. Harry looked to Dumbledore worried, "Juniper."

"What is the last year remember?" Dumbledore asked her gently and calmly, much better then anyone else could.

"The rain." she repeated herself with a deep inhale, "I was running through the rain."

"From where?" the headmaster asked her.

"Here." Juniper spoke as her eyes stayed casted on her lap, hand twitching horribly. George set his palm on top of it to hopefully ease the spasms, only having his hand do the same, "From Hogwarts."

"What were you running from? Was someone trying to hurt you?" Dumbledore asked as Junipers whole body shook as her wide eyes watered horribly, "Take all the time you need."

"Nearly Headless Nick." Juniper said as she chocked slightly, "I-I asked him."

"Asked him what?" Harry pressured as Dumbledore held a hand up to silence him, watching Junipers every move.

"I asked him about being a ghost." Juniper said, a lump forming in her throat as her shaky body began to rock. George stepped back to give her space, looking to Harry worried, "He's dead."

"Nick has been dead for longer then Hogwarts has existed." Dumbledore spoke as Juniper suddenly threw the cup she had next to her at the wall, making the three duck.

"No!" the Lestrange girl shouted as her eyes snapped up to them, blood shot as tears rolled down her face, "Wheres Cedric? What did you do to him?"

Harry grabbed her, stopping Juniper for lunching at Dumbledore. The girl sobbed as she shook her head so fast it had to be giving her whiplash, "Cedric, he can't be dead, Harry."

"I'm so sorry." Harry said, holding her tightly as his own eyes watered, "I'm so sorry."

"Juniper." George cut in quickly for the first time, Harry let her go once her body fell still, her eyes locked to him. George held her shoulders softly as her eyes watered, "Do you remember anything else? Anything after you ran from here? In the rain."

"N-" Juniper began before her eyes flickered to the side, a breathy gasp leaving her lips, "A graveyard."

"A graveyard." George repeated, going to her in a different form of way that Harry of Dumbledore had. He knew how to keep her clam, knew how to work with her while others sometimes didn't, "Were you alone?"

Juniper sobbed as she shook her head, "He's dead, George."

"I know." the younger Weasley twin said as he pulled her into a hug while Juniper cried.

"I saw his body." she cried.

"On the field." Harry said as he looked at her oddly, "Right?"

"No." Juniper said as the sudden eary feeling laced into the air around the four, "His dead body, I saw it."

"Where? When Harry brought him home?" Dumbledore asked Juniper as George let her go, backing up slowly to watch her wide eyes began to spin oddly as she flinched and held her head in pain, "Juniper, do you remember?"

Juniper cried out as her head pounded, holding it in pain before she gasped loudly, "The Graveyard, I saw him in the Graveyard."

Harry breathed out shaky at her words, hurrying forward as Junipers body fell onto the floor as her eyes rolled into the back of her head, "He died in a graveyard! I was there! How did she know? Where has she been?"

"Harry, it's important to be gentle and calm with her." Dumbledore said, looking down at the limb girl, "Let her rest now."

George picked Junipers body off the ground gently, holding her as her arm dropped when he lifted her. The sleeve of the green sweater she wore came up a little on her long arm, a dark color coming to view. George adjusted Juniper in his arms to pull up her sleeve, eyes widened in shock when he saw it.

The Dark Mark.

Whispers flooded the halls as Juniper walked them a few days later after recovering. She stuck with Blaise and Theo most of the time, the pair barely seemed to leave her side sense they were informed she was back. Draco often watched her closely, though Juniper distanced herself from her cousin because he seemed to only question where she'd gone to.

Juniper truly didn't know, she didn't know she was gone for three months. It still felt like late June for her while in reality it was only a few days before October, "I wish I could snap everyone's neck in this hallway."

"Oh, not everyone." Blaise teased as he put a arm around her, "Theo and I are here."

"I don't think i'm ready to do this." Juniper said as she paused quickly, her eyes immediately starting to water, "Its-its just too much."

"I'll shut them up." Theo said as he had a threatening look on his face, looking around the hallway.

"It's not that." Juniper said quickly as she breathed unevenly, "I've always been talking about, I don't care anymore about them, about anything."

"What is it, June? Is it another headache? I'll take you to the hospital wing." Blaise spoke quickly as he passed his books to Theo and grabbed her wrist softly.

"He isn't here!" Juniper suddenly yelled out as the hallway all looked her way, finally seeing the ticking time bomb go off, "I keep waiting for him to run down the hallway! Keep waiting for something! He's not here!"

"Let's go back to the common room, you need more time." Theo spoke softly as he tried to pull Juniper, her arms quickly shoving him away with a yell in disbelief.

"I don't need time!" Juniper said loudly with a cry, yanking at her long locks, "I need Cedric!"

With that, Juniper began sprinting down the hallway.

"Code Green! Code Green! Code Green!" Filch shouted as he ran around the hallway at the sight of Juniper taking off toward the doors, "Code Green! Code Green!"

June nearly reached the doors of Hogwarts until she felt a sudden electricity pass through her body, making her yelp loudly as the shock felt like her body was lit on fire for have a second. When Juniper fell to the ground, her face hitting the stone floors, her eyes found their way too a small woman in pink that had her wand drawn, "Well, what do we have here?"

Junipers body shook from the electric shock that happened just moments before, the aftermath hitting her every few seconds. Filch grabbed Juniper off the floor, holding her arms behind her back as Umbridge smiled, "Perhaps she needs to be isolated a bit long, hem?"

"Leave her alone!" George Weasley said quickly as he rounded the corner to see what had been happening. Blaise and Theo held him back warningly, "Nothings wrong with her!"

"Dumbledore." Juniper begged as Filch began dragging her back, Umbridge smiling, "Let me go!"

"Dumbledore won't be back for a while." Umbridge said sweetly as she watched the taller girl being drug down the hallway, "You are in my care now."

"George!" Juniper yelled out as Filch drug her, "Let me go!"

"What are you doing? Where are they taking her?" Harry asked in a panic as the trio saw what had been happening. Ron looked to his brother who was being held back by Junipers pair of best friends.

"Miss Lestrange is not stable enough to be with us yet." Umbridge said as the three looked at her in disbelief, "When she can cooperate correctly, she will come back."

"This isn't allowed, Dumbledore would never allow this." Hermione snapped at her with a nasty glare.

"Dumbledore isn't here." Umbridge smiled.

"Where is he taking her?" Ron demanded to know. George broke free from Theo and Blaise, hurrying over to the three.

"She can't be alone." George spoke quickly to Umbridge, a beg in his words, "Please, I need to be with her."

"What all of you need to do is get to class." Umbridge demanded with a final glare, huffing in disbelief and turning on her heels to hurry away.

kylie speaks

ugh, can we just
appreciate how
protective they all
are over her?

also, as if i
couldn't hate
umbridge more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

802K 31.9K 73
[COMPLETED] āWant a picture, Malfoy?āž āI wouldn't say no, Henderson.āž In which, Lillian Henderson, a gryffindor, has to gather all the courage she ha...
111K 3.1K 119
"š“š”šž š°šØš«š„š š¢š¬š§'š­ š¬š©š„š¢š­ š¢š§š­šØ š šØšØš š©šžšØš©š„šž ššš§š ššžššš­š”šžššš­šžš«š¬. š–šž'šÆšž ššš„š„ š šØš­ š›šØš­š” š„š¢š š”š­ ššļæ½...
3.7K 152 33
WARNING: THIS IS A HARRY POTTER FAN-FICTION. I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER AND ALL RIGHTS GO TO JK ROWLING. I ONLY OWN MELISSA SNAPE! This is a story of...
745 39 20
'š™°šš›šš– šš¢šš˜ššžšš›ššœššŽšš•šš šš‹ššŽššŒššŠššžššœššŽ šš—šš˜ šš˜šš—ššŽ ššŽšš•ššœššŽ šš‘ššŽšš›ššŽ šš šš’šš•šš• ššœššŠššŸššŽ šš¢šš˜ššž' >šŸ–¤< She was the daughter of two infamous deat...