PRINCESS OF TENNIS (DISCONTIN...

By JE0NJIW00

'Hello, I'm Lu Jia, nice to meet you.' Where Lu Xia has a twin sister who is also a tennis player and Yu Qing... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
NOT AN UPDATE (will be deleted soon)
UPDATE

Disclaimers

2.3K 20 1
By JE0NJIW00

I don't own the characters nor the plot mentioned

these are characters of other people and I'm not saying this is how they behave.

this is a work of fiction

this is not intended to bash, hate or insult anyone similar to the characters.

sensitive topics

topics such as drinking and others. if implied nsfw, it will be mentioned in the beginning.

about the character looks

the characters will be represented as random pictures of ulzzangs i found on google.

disclaimer aside

I hope you enjoy Princess of Tennis, I wrote this for others to read and enjoy. Updates will be slow, I'm a student with a life outside of wattpad and another account with published books.

Coming Soon!

written by @JE0NJIW00

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 1.3K 61
Zhou Jia is Zhou Zhi and Zhou Yu's younger sister. She's a first year at Yu Qing and she loves tennis. Jia loves them both equally, but their feud br...
79.1K 2.4K 44
Lu Nam, the twin sister of the tennis genius, Lu Xia, moves to China with him. While not a tennis fanatic like her brother, Lu Nam has her own passio...
6.3K 428 29
Yizhan FF/Wangxian FF I got this idea from a drama My cat boyfriend so credits to it for the idea.
73.9K 1.6K 36
Lu Lian is Lu Xia's younger sister just by 2 months and their father was a famous tennis player back in the day. Lu Xia plays tennis just like their...