Feelings

By sugatrapnaee_

Kimani Goode, 24, lives in the projects of Compton, California with her cheating/abusive boyfriend Shia. She'... More

The Difference |1|
Calming Moments |2|
Pool Party |3|
My Morning Sickness |4|
Meeting Them More |5|
Im Giving Up |6|
Sticking Up for His |7|
Against My Will |8|
Boop Boop Boop |9|
My Break |10|
Old Roots |11|
Lé Date | Chapter 12
Green Eyes | Chapter 13
Close Friends |14|
Red Lights |15|
Dont Know Why I Came |16|
Going Through It |17|
Open Df Up |18|
Taking Off |19|
Tension |20|
Its Yo F*ckin Birthday |21|
Really Keisha? |22|
He Dead, Dead as Hell |23|
New Friend |24|
I Peep That |25|
Im Leaving |26|
Pull Up |27|
Back To It |28|
Makin Money Moves |29|
Shopping Prep |30|
Surprise B*tch! |31|
Finding it Out |32|
Home Sweet Home |33|
Put Yo Fucking Clothes Back On |34|
Viva Las Vegas |35|
The Truth Can Be Too Much To Handle|36|
Flash Back Of Truth |37|
His Funeral |38|
Buying Tickets |39|
Baton Rouge |40|
No No No |41|
Risky Procedure |42|
Pop Off Bitch |43|
Fuck 12 |44|
Settling This Out |45|
Incoming Evidence |46|
Im backkk!!!
The Great Passing |47|
Grand Funeral |48|
To Be Lucky |49|
Pick Some Names Pleaseee
It was you |50|
Troublesome |51|
Empathy Dreams |52|
This Bitch Needa Get Handled | Chapter 53
Taking Action - Chapter 54
Holding back |55|
1 Month Closer |56|
Unexpected arrival |57|
Hectic First Day Home |58|
Same Idea, Best Ending |59|
Good Days |1|
My Type |2|
In the darkness |3|
Thinkin Bout You |4|
My new coverrr
Drama |5|
White Tee |6|
I Wanna Know | 7 |
Potential |8|
Suspecting |9|
When The Party's Over |10|
Playing Games |11|
Something Special |12|
Lovely |13|
Session 32 |14|
Spotless Mind |16|
Dear Mama |17|
Body Party |18|
Do Better |19|
Birthday B*tch |20|
Tombstones |21|
Loyal |22|
Say Something |23|
Keep your head up |23|
Three's a Crowd | 24
Agreements |25|
What The F#ck?! |26|
One Thing After The Next |27|
My Little Love |28|
Putting 2&2 Together | 29

Everything I Wanted |15|

1.9K 92 67
By sugatrapnaee_

Two days later
12:30am// Diior POV.

I watched my show as I laid on my bed. I needed a little distraction from everything so I just grabbed some snacks and watched tv.

My phone stayed on the text messages with Aubrey cause I was making sure and hoping that some text bubbles would pop up but they didn't.

I was about to doze off until I heard tapping on my window. I got scared and went to go look, as I got near the window and realized it was Aubrey.

I quickly opened my window and he got in. I gave him a tight hug as I realized his body was really warm and wet.

"Where have you been?" I asked.

I looked at him and he blanked out for a minute. "Aubrey." I said.

His breathing stopped for a minute then it went back to normal. "I'm sorry." He said.

"It's fine. I just wanna know where you been, you had everybody worried.." I trailed off.

"Honestly ion know where I been but, you texted me two days ago about how my sister came and talked to you." He said sitting on my bed.

I kept noticing him blank out and look behind me like someone was there. He seemed more jittery than normal.

"Yea... are you okay?" I asked.

He let out a sigh. "Can I get another hug." He said holding his arms out.

I gave him another hug as he was sitting on my bed and I heard him start sobbing.

"I can't do this nomo Dii." He cried. I saw actual tears started to form in his eyes.

I rubbed his hair as I held on to him. "He keeps talking to me, saying I should hurt you. I can't escape his fuckin voice so matter how far away I get from this place. I left cause I didn't wanna hurt you, youn never known or seen this side of me but I feel close to you and comfortable enough to tell you shit like this." He sobbed.

My heart broke as I just listened to him talk. "This shit has been happening to me since I was 14, I got help and I thought it worked, but it didn't. He's mentally fucking with me and I can't even go to sleep cause he forces me to do fucked up shit to you. I jus want it to stop." He continued.

I hugged him tightly cause he was really hurting on the inside. He needed true help, I know he wasn't gonna go along with this but I need to let him know.

I let him go then grabbed his face. "Aubrey I need you to turn yourself in. Your parole isn't going to lock you up, they want to send you to rehab. I want you to get help."

He shook his head. "No, rehab ain't gone do nothing. I can just stay in your room with you and just talk to you."

"I'm not a professional bre, a rehab center has medical equipment to help you. Your fighting your own demons, you sitting here talking to me isn't gonna help." I said to him.

He stayed silent and got up. "I gotta go."

He was about to leave out the window until I grabbed him back. "Don't leave. There's no point, the police are all over this house. They most likely saw you come in.. they gonna see you come out. Aubrey just please turn your self in." I said.

He stared at me and I saw his eyes get darker. He pushed me off him and I fell to the ground.

"Get the fuck off me." He said.

Aubrey didn't look like him no more, I don't know what was going on with him but his vibe and energy was off.

"Bre?! Snap out of that shit." I said to him as he was getting close to me.

"You think this shit a game?! You think fucking other niggas when I told you not to is ok? Fuck is wrong with you are you dumb?!" He said getting loud.

"Look at me Aubrey. Stop." I said looking in his eyes.

His eyes were still darker than usual. "This is not you! I know what your going through.." I trailed off.

"You don't know shit about me Diior! All you know is how to go behind my back and fuck niggas I told you to stop hanging around. Ima make yo ass stop." He said then he started to beat on me while I was down.

Sooon and quick as fuck, the police, my dad, my mom and Gio busted in the room and the police got him off of me and they tackled him on the ground to wear he was facing the floor.

"Baby you okay?" My dad asked.

I stayed silent as I watched them pin down Aubrey and his eyes changed back to normal. Tears fell down his face.

"I'm sorry Dii. Fuck!" He cried.

I watched kinda scrunching my face. I wanted to cry cause I knew it wasn't him that did that.

They picked him up. "Im sorry." He said before they took him out the room.

My heart was literally breaking in pieces, I felt like passing out. I looked at the side of my stomach and it had a big bruise and I held it.

They took me to the hospital to get checked and I was fine. When I got back home they kept asking me if I was okay but I just wanted to be alone.

I went up in my room and locked the door. I laid in my bed and cried, I wanted him to be himself and not have anything happen. I wanted to wake up in the morning and everything be okay.. if I could trade places with him I would. I couldn't take seeing him like this.

Kimani POV

"He's not coming over here no more." Jacy said as he kicked off his shoes.

"Jacy that wasn't him. That boy was not Aubrey, his pupils was bigger and his vibe was dark. I'm ensuring you that was not his doing." I said.

"Then who was it? I'm sure as hell know that was him beating on my daughter." He said shaking his head.

"Shia, who else you thought. How could you even say that was Aubrey when we've watched that boy off an on since he was 8 months. You was the one who mainly was around and taking care of him, you should know better." I said.

"Yea but I also know that his dad is a fucked up nigga and deep down before you even knew it, he was fucked up.. the trait must've passed down." He argued.

I scoffed and stayed quiet. We watched Aubrey 60 percent of the time, since he was 6 we've taught him all he needed to know and that's the main reason why he's nothing like shia. Cause of us, I understand he ran away at 14 but we did our part at the end of the day so I don't understand his problem.

He got under the covers and went to sleep and I stayed up and thought to myself.

The next day- Diior Pov - 10:20am

I zipped up my coat and tied up my shoes. I grabbed my keys and knocked on my moms room.

"Come in." She said.

I went in and she was making the bed. "What happened.. where you going?" She asked.

"Do you know the rehab center Aubrey got sent to?" I asked.

"No the hell she don't." My dad said coming out the bathroom.

"Dad, I need to go see him." I said.

"After he beat on you like a whole man yesterday early in the morning? You out Yo mind." He replied.

"I need to talk to him about it, I can go there by myself." I said.

"So.. stay yo ass home." He shrugged.

I rolled my eyes. "Why can't I go see him?" I asked raising my voice.

"Ion know who the fuck you raising your voice to but you better calm it down. You in my house and you don't pay no bills." He argued.

I kissed my teeth and just left. This whole protective shit is so annoying, I'll be 18 next month and they still treat me like a damn baby. I just went off in my car and then my phone buzzed.

I looked on my phone and my mom sent me the address to the rehab. I smiled and started up the car, with my mom I feel like I can talk to her about this topic cause she been through it before.

I typed the address in my phone and I started driving there.

At The rehabilitation hospital

I parked up my car and got out, I went up to the front desk and I asked the lady about the meeting times.

"Hello am I allowed to see someone?" I asked.

"If you have your ID yes." She said.

I pulled it out of my purse and gave it to her. "Normally we don't let unaccompanied minors in but since your turning 18 soon I'll let it pass. Who are you here to see?"

"Thank you, Aubrey McCullin." I said putting my ID back in my purse.

She nodded then went on her phone and called for him. "He'll be down in a minute. You have to go in the room right there to the left." She pointers

"Okay thanks again." I said then went to the door and it was a little bit of people in here.

I sat down on one of the benches and then I saw him dressed in a grey sweat shirt and sweat pants.

"What are you doing here Dii." He asked before sitting down.

"Just sit down." I said.

He did as I said and held his head over the table. "Look if your here to fuss at me, I said back at the house I was sorry. My head felt like it was trapped in a box-

"I forgive you." I said cutting him off.

He let out a breath and changed his facial expression.

"You do?" He asked.

"Yes, I understand. That's why I gave it some thought and instead of being in here, I will help you. Of course your still gonna be on medication but I rather it be me then these people." I said.

"I can't leave Dii. I hit you, if I get another spike and I hit you then that's on you for taking me out of here." He said.

"Aubrey, you didn't even hit my face. I'm fine okay? I'm sure I can handle you. I'll talk to my parents and maybe they'll agree with me." I said.

"Yea prolly hate my ass." He scoffed.

"They don't, my dad is a little weird but he's gonna have to get used to it. My mom or my brother was never mad." I said.

"You can try bruh." He responded.

"Good." I said and I noticed he aint blacking out. I wonder what medication they gave him.

Probably crack. Anyway.

"You okay?" I asked.

"No. I'm still sorry Diior." He said.

"Stop apologizing. When you come back home, your sleeping in my room again." I said.

"Dii ian finna sleep omg no mattress again." He said.

"You not, well sleep in the same bed. If stuff still happens in your dreams then I'll be next to you." I said.

"I sound like a bitch right now." He said.

I shook my head . "You don't. Your going through shit and expressing it. As soon as I'm out of here I'm going to talk to my mom about it okay?"

"Ight." He said.

I got up and kissed him on the cheek. I waved good bye and left back in my car, lordy how am I finna do this, I know my mom will be cool with it but my dad is a whole different story. I brushed it off for the moment and went home. 

At home

"Mom, is dad here?" I asked as I went in her office room.

"No why baby?" She asked.

I sat down in her bean bag chair and sighed. "I went to go see Aubrey. He was fine, I'm guessing they gave him something but I was wondering if I could help him. I'd make sure he take his medication for ever how long, he can sleep in my room again so I can keep him under control at night." I said.

"I don't know Diior, normally would say yes but you know how your dad is." She said.

"I can talk to him later, but I'm almost 18 I can take care of him and know what I'm doing. I rather give him personal help." I said.

She stayed quiet. "Your literally a therapist mom. You should understand how I'm feeling right now." I said.

"Ugh, fine. But I'll talk to your dad about it.. you and your fathers attitude is so alike that it clashes and I don't have time for that." She said.

I got up and hugged her tightly. "Thank you mommy, I won't forget about this." I said

"Yea Diior. I hope you can keep all of this a promise. Don't give your dad a more a reason to shove this in my face." She said.

"Don't worry, I know what I'm doing." I said then left and went up to my room.

3 hours later kimani Pov

"Jacy can I talk to you real fast?" I asked as he was getting ready for work.

"Yea?" He asked.

"So I had a conversation with Diior today and it was over Aubrey-

"Oh my gosh, I'm not letting her see him." He said.

"Well I already let her see him, I sent her the address right after y'all were fussing about it earlier."

He looked at me like I was crazy. "Kimani, why the hell would you do that and I told you not to do that."

"We can't keep baby-ing her jacy. She's gonna be 18 next month on the third." I said.

"Yea and last time I checked, christmas was in 3 days and I had to get presents for all my kids in this house. Shes still my child and live under my roof, she doesn't know half of being an adult and making her own decisions." He said.

"Well that's why you make mistakes, so you can learn. She told me saying that she wants to take care of him, she'll give him medication when he needs it, any therapy appointments, she'll take him. Our daughter wants to genuinely help somebody who's going through it." I said.

"She's out her damn mind if she think he's coming back up in here. Ima pick off what you said earlier on how we practically raised him. Yea we made his up bringing better but he's still gonna have that fucked up piece of shia in his head. I dealt with it with you and I'm not dealing with it with my daughter, I will kill a mf over my seed." He replied.

"I guess you wouldn't mind if I ignored you for a month then right? Like I did last time. Raising her like this is unhealthy, even your son who protects Diior like a body guard is fine with this." I said.

"Gio is cool with this?" He asked.

"Yes, he is. If anything was to happen, he's right down in the basement 24/7 if she needs help, he's 24 now and understands that better than you." I said.

"He's not coming back here. Period." He finished.

He was making me mad at this point and I hated to bring this up but it was relevant.

"His dad is dead jacy! He's going to act like that cause his dad was mentally sick from a young age. Aubrey is a great representation of how shia would've been like if he had help. But he never had that did he? You killed the boys dad forgiveness sake! You were the most dad figure hes had in his life and you wanna put him out cause of some mental issues? That's pathetic." I cussed.

"What you trynna say? You really trynna guilt trip me into killing the boy dad?" He asked.

"That's literally not my damn point! I'm just saying that if shia was alive and was able enough to talk and explain his issues, he would've been exactly how Aubrey is. It's not aubreys fault he's like this so don't go and blame that 19 year old boy for some personal issues. I pay the damn bills too in here so I'm letting him stay here. You can go and be mad but I'm calling his parole to let him out tomorrow at noon. I don't wanna hear it." I said then got up and went down to my office.

I couldn't even believe him right now, I believe in chances and it's obvious that Aubrey didn't mean it so I'm letting him come back. Fuck what Jacy gotta say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 52.7K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...
20.5M 346K 42
#1 Teen Fiction | #1 Young Adult | #1 Romance "We all need someone to drive us mad." - The Wombats. He stared arrogantly down at me, a smirk plaste...
76K 4.1K 36
𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐱𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝 • 𝐰𝐥𝐰 Addicting Sins Spinoff: 𝒀𝒂𝒛𝒎𝒊𝒏'𝒔 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉 Heartbroken and depressed after realizing her feelings much too late...
10.9K 164 15
Meet Riley brooks. Age 18. She was bullied her hole school life so she is shy round people but that's not the only reason shes shy, Riley's beaten by...