My Opinions on Marvel Ships

By -SmartAss-

Some of my opinions on the innumerable number of ships in the MCU. More

~Hey Hunny Bunnies~
Stucky
Clintasha
SamBucky/Winter Falcon
Thorki
Brutasha
Peter and MJ (Spideychelle)
Winter Widow
Romanogers
Stony
Spideypool
Black Thunder
Dr Pepper
Scarlet Widow
PepperMay
(Not a ship) Lesbian Thor
Pepperoni
ValCarol
WandaVision
Parley
Michuri
Author's Note

Steggy

360 8 27
By -SmartAss-

(Steve x Peggy)

As I have iterated before, I don't really like Steve, but, this ship isn't that bad. It's not great but it's not that bad(especially as canon ships go). I didn't like how Steve was all 'I'll be with you 'till the end of the line.' To Bucky and then 'Lmao. Just kidding. Bye!' I guess it does show some devotion on his part to time travel back to her, but he still MADE OUT WITH HER NEICE. Sorry, this turned into a bit of a Steve rant.

5/10

~Loki

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

809K 32.3K 37
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
1.7M 61.8K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
150K 11K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
1.5M 26K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...