INDOMITUS [18+]✔️

By ssybahz

In which, a blind business tycoon gets assigned to a nymphomaniac nurse _____________________________________... More

PREFACE
Prologue
1: Tempest
2: Orphic
3: Metamorphosis
4: Sisyphus (R)
5: Metanoia
6: Dysphoria
7: Ventriloquist
9: Conflagrations
10: Euphony
11: Ibrat
12: Corybantic
Why Does Adrianna act the way she does?
13: Floriferous (R)
14: Agliophobia
15: Fulminate
16: Aphrodisiac (R)
17: Acrasia
18: Euphoria (R)
19: Acosmist
20: Chimera
21: Odyssey
22: Suave (R)
23: Saudade (R)
24: Ephemeral (R)
25: Petrichor
26: Supine
27: Aubade (R)
28: Esoteric
29: Eumoirous
30: Vulnerary
31: Premonition
32: Sacrilegious
33: Perilous
34: Frigus
35: Kalokagathia
36: Ephemeral
37: Nugatory
38: Epihialtes
Epilogue: Aeonian
The Wrap Up
Extra Chapter: Interlude (R)
Extra Chapter: Unrequited
Extra Chapter: Ethereal + My works

8: Miraculum

122K 4.4K 3.1K
By ssybahz

Thank you for 4k reads!

"All saints can do miracles, but few of them can keep a hotel" -Mark Twain

Miraculum (adj.)- The adjective miraculous has origins in the Latin word miraculum, meaning "object of wonder." It's often used to describe religious happenings, such as a direct answer to one's prayer.

Adrianna's POV:

Ares knew.

He knew that I masturbated that day and possibly was there, hearing my name, smelling my arousal as I came down from the high of my euphoria, screaming from an earth shattering orgasm.

Did I scream his name?

Oh no....

"I think I have made myself tremendously clear, Ms. Campbell. You are excused."

I opened and closed my mouth like a fish, not sure what to say in response to save my very last shard of dignity.

Did he figure out that I wanted to sleep with him?

I squinted my eyes as I took in his form, this time, assessing; caressing my gaze over his form.

It was dark, but not enough to hide his magnificent body from me.

I took in his unruly, slightly long jet black hair, different colored eyes that stared right ahead, the black mask that was clasped at the side of his face. His grey dress shirt was unbuttoned and showed a perilous amount of his skin, his chiseled chest teasing me.

My breath hitched as for the very first time I took in his bare form.

From his protruding Adam's apple to his prominent collarbone, travelling a bit further down, his olive skin was lightly dusted with some fine specks of chest hair.

His muscles were bulging, I could make out his defined abs and torso that made my heart stutter and my inner hoe trip. I could run my tongue over them and then some more.

His body was what I would call the epitome of male perfection. No over the top display of veins and muscles, but enough to indicate that he took good care of himself. A vein of his neck popped up, indicating that he was mad.

Was I seriously pressed to that?

Why didn't I notice it before?

And why didn't I stay a bit longer?

When I was giving him a hug, the heady mixture of his sweat and his bergamot pepper perfume intoxicated my senses, calling out to me like a siren. I could feel the wetness between my legs, horny alarms in my head and the plea of my poor soul to jump him, but I figured that he wouldn't be too appreciative of it.

I needed to give him some space.

"But... how did you know that I masturbated in the shower?" After a long terrain of thoughts, that was the only thing I could muster up.

"You weren't exactly subtle with it, Ms. Campbell."

I licked my lips.

"Why did you sneak up to me, Mr. Estevan?" My voice dropped an octave, taking a more seductive tone as I turned my body to him, the thoughts of running away from him, the intimidation I felt- vanished, as a completely new sensation took over me.

A hunger to see him come undone, an urge so overpowering that the last piece of my self-restraint snapping with a loud sound.

He raised an eyebrow, "I thought something was wrong, hence, I decided to check if you were alright. You were screaming."

I licked my lower lip.

This man made my body tingle in ways I didn't know I was capable of feeling.

The faint throb in my pussy agreed with me.

"Mr. Estevan-" I spoke after a while of silence but he cut me off.

"No," Came his clipped tone, "If you would please excuse yourself."

Deciding not to ponder on the matter furthermore, I decided to say, "Your loss then, have a good night Mr. Estevan."

"If you insinuate anything improper and hint at sexual innuendos, you shall be fired immediately. Go away."

The tension between us was sizzling, to the point it burned my carapace; or at least from my part. The fact that I couldn't decipher what he was thinking, what he hid under that perfect facade only added to my frustration.

Letting out a huff, I strode away from his room, my head buzzing from the pent up anger and sexual frustration. The earlier confrontation only made me hornier.

"Damn you!" I grunted, stomping to my room. At this point, I was probably
behaving like a child.

Getting in my new room that was just beside Ares', I slammed the door rather loudly.

I grunted as the throb in my labia increased to the point where it became unbearable.

Grunting, I reached for the drawer at my bedside. I hated my sexual appetite sometimes.

Who was I kidding, most of the time I fucked because it was a necessity for my body.

Guess who won't be getting any sleep tonight?

__________

My whole body ached as I eyed the pile of the books that I had arranged neatly on the zircon table that stood at the corner of the spacious room.

Last night had been, needless to say, tiresome. It hadn't been long since the sun peeked at the horizon. I probably managed to get two hours of sleep. Groaning, I let my eyes linger around the room I moved in at a hurry last night.

A full sized window was situated at the side of my bed, draped with beige curtains that allowed me a full view of the premises. The beige and caramel wallpapers sprinkled with a hint of white displayed geometric designs.

A full sized mirror from just across my bed, a huge painting was put up on the wall beside it. A chocolate colored persian rug laid idly at the entrance, the wooden floors completed the whole theme.

I didn't have a chance to admire the fascinating but homely ambience it had to offer, but now when I had a clearer look at it in daylight, I was taken aback.

The painting caught my attention the most. It looked very modern, yet looking at it, left a feeling of hollowness within. It was a simple painting of a small girl drawn in what looked like graphite.

Her small hands attempting to reach it, but that was the farthest they could go. She stood in the middle of white reaching out for a red heart shaped balloon. For some reason, it left me with an unfulfillment I couldn't point out.

Letting out a sigh, I got myself up, feeling more exhausted than ever. Even though I had taken a cold shower at the middle of the night, I felt like I needed another one.

Grabbing my glasses from the table, I adjusted them on my nose bridge, definitely not looking forward to Mr. Hottie McHottie Estevan.

The mere presence of him fueled my inner succubis, urging me to seduce him and ride him to the dawn.

A sudden knock resonated from the door, making me look up. Mr. Estevan's personal maid, Bethany stood in the doorway with a faint smile.

"Ms. Bethany," I smiled, "Did you have anything to inform me?"

"Yes, I need you to check the quality of Master Estevan's meal."

"Oh cool," I mumbled, slipping on my pink pom pom sandals, "Where do I need to check it? The kitchen?"

"The breakfast is already served," Bethany sighed, "I wanted to inform you from beforehand but you were sleeping."

Great, now I had to face him early in the morning.

What a productive way to start your day.

"Okay, I will visit him ASAP," I sighed, "Let me grab the machines. I need to check the basics."

"I'll leave it to you," She nodded and excused herself.

Letting myself up from the bed, although reluctantly, I fished out a sphygmomanometer, a glucose meter, a thermometer and an oximeter from my suitcase. Also a diary, the one I brought with me to note his 1 month long progress.

Archer did tell me his health was slowly deteriorating. I needed to keep a close eye on him.

Tying my hair in a neat bun and spraying my favorite cocoa smelling perfume, I guided myself to his room.

The closer I got to the doors, the faster my heart beat in my ribcage. I was half aroused, half nervous and if any place was left, I was excited.

Knocking twice at the door, I let myself in.

I found Ares sitting on the sofa, my eyes fell upon the chessboard that laid in front of him. His brows were knitted, as if he was concentrating and plotting his next move.

My mouth dried as i took him in,

Today, his curls were slicked back, his stubbles were trimmed to perfection. Top two buttons of his green dress shirt were unbuttoned, his chiseled chest teasing me with a peek. I noticed as his Adam's apple bobbed as he took a gulp of water that sat beside the board, my mouth hanging open.

Why did he have to be so perfect? Damn him! Even when he was playing chess with himself, he looked so fucking delectable. He looked so.... Well-polished and intelligent even when he was so deep immersed in whatever thought that was going through his head.

My eyes moved to the chess board.

Aside from his ethereal profile, that was an interesting game he had going on. I slowly stepped into the room, putting the machines on the bed and nearing him. I watched as he moved a glass pawn, like a pro and captured the wooden one.

Now, the thing is, I loved playing chess. Chess required intelligence, determination and a hell lot of patience. Back in the orphanage days, I used to play chess with a plastic chess board. Mother taught me how to play it.

Till now, I was unbeatable.

Looking at Ares, it seemed like he was a pretty good chess player. He moved the pieces as if he knew every inch of that board. What added more to my interest was, he was a visually impaired person.

"Mind if I join, Mr. Estevan?" I queried, watching as his hand stopped mid air, the wooden knight clasped in his hand.

He was so immersed in it that he didn't even notice me coming in.

His jaw clenched as he moved the knight next to the pawn.

"Can you play?" His voice was curious.

"I do," I queried as I sat myself on the sofa across from him. I watched as his back straightened as he stiffened.

"Well, too bad, I don't company."

I let out a sigh, "Wouldn't it be good to compare your skills with someone else?"

"I don't like you."

Okay, ouch.

"You don't like me or you don't like human company in general?" I eyed his long fingers as they hovered over the glass knight.

"Both."

"Don't you think it'll be better if I played with you? You seem like a pro, I am pretty good at it. Why not?"

"You are here for taking care of me, Ms. Campbell. Not playing chess."

"I think you are just scared," I stated boldly although I was pretty sure it was far from the case. I just wanted to throw a challenge to him so that he could play with me.

It'd be a great ego booster if I defeated a player like him.

"Why would I be scared?" Was that amusement I detected in his voice? "I just don't want you here."

"How about this?" I licked my lips as I eyed the board, "If you win this game, I will grant one of your wishes and if I do, you will have to grant one of mine. Deal?"

A slow smirk lit up his face as he moved the glass king, right beside the wooden queen, "Be careful, little girl. You are treading in murky waters."

Oh, he loved to be challenged alright.

Too bad I was going to win.

"So that's a yes?"

He grunted.

I grinned maliciously as I moved all the pieces and rearranged them on the board, all while watching him brooding silently.

"Let's play, Mr. Estevan."

He made his first move. The glass knight.

"How long have you been playing chess?" I decided to make small talks as I moved my pawn, looking at his fingers and trying to figure out his next move.

"Long before you were born," He replied simply.

"So you know my age?" I moved my knight next.

"No."

I hummed as I watched him move his rook.

"I have the advantage of vision. Does it bother you?" I questioned, as I moved my pawn next to his one and checked it.

"Check," I announced.

"It doesn't," He muttered, "But I like fair games."

"So you want me to blindfold myself the next time?" I asked suggestively, moving my knight.

"There won't be a next time."

"Don't be a bitter player, Mr. Estevan," I sang as I watched him move his pawn and before I knew...

"Check," Ares announced as he grabbed my wooden knight and discarded it to the side.

I let out a disappointed sigh, he was so good at this.

"Tell me one thing," I mumbled as I moved the bishop, "How do you play so well? Like you know my next move and stuff-"

"Practice, Ms. Campbell," Came his helpful suggestion.

I smirked as I watched him move his king.

Right at the face of my rook and queen.

But I decided to play him a bit longer so that I could make small talks with him.

"But how do you decide that-"

"Sound."

That made sense I guess.

"Are you always this lonely?" I asked carefully as I moved my pawn.

He chose not to answer as he simply eliminated my pawn.

"Do you think I am a good player?" I decided to ask next.

His fingers faltered for a second but he moved the bishop anyway.

"Do you always play alone?" I asked next as I moved the knight.

No answer.

Letting out a frustrated sigh, I pinned him with a glare.

"Are you going to answer any of those?"

"I prefer to be alone and you seem an adequate player."

I let out a breath.

"I think you are an amazing player," I voiced out my mind as I figured that he was probably feeling uncomfortable from all those questions. It made me wonder when was the last time he spoke his heart out.

"And you talk way too much," He killed the bishop and I huffed. He was a pro at this, so why did he make a stupid mistake such as moving his king right next to my queen and rook?

"I will take that as a compliment."

Deciding to put an end to this charade, I muttered, "Mr. Estevan, maybe I should play with that blindfold next time. It will only be fair then."

I moved the rook, toppling the king over with the queen, eliminating the king.

"Check mate."

He let out a breath as he moved back, a slight frown laced his forehead.

"It looks like you have to grant one of my wishes, Mr. Estevan."

He let out an exasperated sigh.

"I will be kind and not ask for it just yet," I smirked, "But when time comes, I will be sure to utilize it."

"You do know how to play the game, Ms. Campbell. I will give you that."

"I do," I confirmed.

The tension between us sizzled in the air as the aftermath of it left my skin burning and my tongue with a metallic taste. The air condition was turned on, yet it seemed hot and humid here. My heart raced wildly within me as my palms got sweaty.

He, on the other hand, seemed cool and composed, as if it wasn't affecting him at all.

"Look, you have found a new chess partner, Mr. Estevan," I raised a brow, fixing my glasses, "I will be playing with you for as long as I stay."

"I am not interested."

"Oh come on!" I pouted, "It's not necessary that you will lose every time!"

"Ms. Campbell" His tone was laced with warning.

"Don't be a sore loser," I teased, "Besides, I am here to nurse you. Maybe playing chess helps you unwind, if you have a challenge and overcome it it'll make you feel better. That's my job, to make you feel better."

"I play chess to feel powerful, Ms. Campbell."

"Wouldn't you want to feel powerful while defeating me, Mr. Estevan?"

He raised an eyebrow, "Why would I?"

"I just beat you," I pointed out humbly.

When he didn't answer, I let myself up and grabbed the machines from the bed and arranged them on the table.

"I need to check your vitals," I stated as I took out the sphygmomanometer from it's case.

"Please lift up your sleeves, Mr. Estevan."

He let out a grunt as he unbuttoned his cufflinks.

My mouth went dry as the little act made my pussy weep. For some reason, a simple act such as unbuttoning a cufflink made me more wanton than I already was.

He rolled up his sleeve, blessing me with the magnificent view of his veiny hand. They looked prominent, but not fake. Mouth watering, so much so that I could run my tongue on them and suck on his long fingers.

"Are you going to take the whole day?" He asked boredly.

"N-No," I stuttered as I clasped the rubber cuff around his bicep. Pressing the automatic button I waited as it started to produce pressure.

I was standing next to him, from this position, the smell of his bergamot and pepper cologne was more prominent than ever.

I think I needed an hour-long cold shower. If I pleasured myself more, I doubted that I wouldn't be able to walk.

This man was a pure toture. The male embodiment of the word 'temptation'. Heavens was testing my resistance today. My head was buzzing from both the lack of sleep and the tormenting man sitting in front of me.

'Systolic blood pressure one hundred and thirty three, diastolic blood pressure ninety. Heart rate 90 beats per minute.'

"All good," I breathed as I unclasped the cuff, "Your heart rate is a bit higher."

He remained silent.

"Give me your hand, I need to check insulin."

Silently, he extended his hand to me.

I set up the strips and needles. Taking in a deep breath, I took his hand in mine.

Staying here was going to be difficult.

His hand was callous, like how I imagined it to be. My own palm seemed small compared to it.

I noticed how his muscles relaxed at my touch. A sigh escaped me, it was definitely a progress.

However, I didn't want to overdo it, so, not wanting to make him more uncomfortable, I pressed the tip of his index fingers and drew a drop of blood with the needle. Transferring it into the strip, I waited.

"6.5, not bad. Did you have any midnight snacks?" I queried.

"No."

Next I measured his oxygen level and temperature, both of which were pretty normal.

"I think Archer was getting worried for no reason," I mumbled as I packed the machines, "You seem healthy in the primary examination."

"I told him I don't need a nurse," he grumbled, "Why don't you stop coming here if I am fine?"

"There might be something else," I stated firmly, "Archer did say you tripped a couple of times in the past few weeks. Two can be the cause, Mr. Estevan."

I leaned a bit closer, my head swirling as his magnetic presence sucked me in.

"One, either you are going through some problem which you refuse to share with the world or two, you are having a hard time to memorize space and objects. The later one, I doubt very much, since you play chess depending on the sound a particular piece makes on the board."

He let out a breath, disbelief flashing in his features. He quickly covered it with an impassive expression.

"You don't know what you are playing with here," He stated gruffly.

"Oh I do," I was so aroused, it was starting to hurt my head, "It was in my job description, Mr. Estevan. I happen to be good at playing. As you have seen previously."

His reply was only silence.

"Save that one wish, will you?" I straightened, acting as if I was in control but inside, I was going berserk.

"Until next time," I nodded and gathered my stuff, sauntered away.

I let out a shaky breath and tried not to shriek.

Calming down my breath, as my mind went back to the wish.

A smirk made its way to my lips.

Now, what would be a good wish that only he could fulfill?

I must think, think really hard.

I couldn't wait to get my one wish.

A bit longer chapter since I don't update everyday anymore.

So, what do you think? Let me know!

Who is a better player, Adrianna or Ares?

A lot of you are ghost reading without any comments or votes. Please don't do that. Let me know that you are there 🥺

The story has gotten a bit pace hasn't it?

____☾︎____

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎, 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 ❤︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 75.4K 113
In which, a paranoid schizophrenic vows to avenge his fiancee's death by taking revenge on the woman who Killed her. _____________ A modern day depic...
400K 6.4K 12
[On Amazon] Do you remember your safe word?" she asks. "Yes," I mutter. "Say it." "Cross." She takes a deep breath and exhales. "Your only...
1.3M 44.8K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...
137K 5.2K 60
**** COMPLETE **** This novel centers around Faith, a young black woman in her early 20s that's given up on the thought of love. That is until she fi...