Married to Mr. Obsessive || K...

By ann_writess

Everything is not perfect in y/n's life, to make matter more worse, she is sold to Kim Taehyung, The God of t... More

Shocking news
She is SOLD
Buying Her
The Wedding
Wedding Night
First Day
FIRE
It's not me
DAY 1 HONEYMOON
Continue of DAY 1
Day 2 Honeymoon
Continue of Day 2 Honeymoon
Day 3 Honeymoon
Continue of Day 3 Honeymoon
Day 4 Honeymoon
Continue of DAY 4 Honeymoon
Day 5 of Honeymoon
Day 6 of Honeymoon
Continue of Day 6
ABUSE
Confused
Destroyed
Over
Missing Her
Lonely
DUE
Lure
Other Plans
Glass
Blood
Safe
Eternal Sleep
IT'S TIME
BETRAYAL
FOUND

Seeing Him

8K 233 37
By ann_writess

Y/n's POV

I was cleaning the photoframes in the living room, when a specific photo caught my attention. I saw a unreal man, who cannot exist in real life..this must be a valuable art of a well known artist.

"Hey y/n what are you doing?" I hear the head maid call me. I spin around making the photo frame drop to the ground. 

Oops I dropped it

I just destroyed an expensive piece of art.

"S-sorry ma'am," I apologise, hoping she won't ask me to pay for it.

"It's okay, dear. I'll take care of this," I sigh in relief. She's a very good person. Letting me work when my mother is sick.

"I-it's okay...I'll clean this mess," I said wishing I could do something to take this guilt of me.

"No, dear. You go to Mr. Kim's room and clean the windows. He'll be here anytime soon," she commanded and left me alone.

"O-okay ma'am," I say and stunter towards the grand stairwell.

=_=  =_=  =_=  =_=  =_=  =_=

( In Mr. Mafia's room)

I was cleaning the window panels in Mr. Mafia's room.. whistling my favourite song "Sorry".

Suddenly I hear foot steps outside the room and I don't know why I feel the urge to hid somewhere.

I quickly hid behind the big brown curtain and it fits my small frame.

*Door squeaks*

I couldn't believe my eyes.

There stood the man, a masterpiece of God himself. His dimly lit room made his skin glow like a pearl, his hair tousled as though he was in a fight. Nope an angel like him won't fight. His pink lips was so kissable. And then shock spread through my body like a lightning, as I looked at his chest.

Blood

*Y/n gasps*

He turns his head towards her and and stares as if he could see her.

Please save me God!!! Please!!! Please!

And I think God heard my prayer as he walks towards the bathroom. Just as I plan to run outside he stops.

His hand on the handel of the door knob, slowly reaches his button on his shirt. He does it so seductively I drool just looking at his hand.

Only then I realized, he is undressing in front of me.

My eyes are glued to him as he unbuttons his shirt. I want to look away but my eyes are not under my control anymore.

*Shirt falls *

"Discard this shirt," he said, but to whom?

Is God trying to say something to me? Or has  Angel Gabriel come to give Lord Jesus?

I turn my head in all directions to see from where I heard the angelic voice.

"Here," he says frustrated and that's when realisation strikes me.

He's been talking to me!

"I saw you, come out NOW," he commands. I come out from my hiding spot. He glare's at me as if he is ready to kill.

I gulp down in nervousness.

"Y-yes sir," I whisper staring at my foot.

"Look at me. I won't repeat twice. Take this shirt and discard it. DID YOU UNDERSTAND," he shouts at me in the face, bringing tears to me eyes.

"Yes sir, yes sir," I mumble trying to keep in my tears.

I quickly take the shirt and run out of the room.

I try to calm myself down in the hallway, keeping my eyes fixed at the floor. 

I dash something and I automatically close my eyes expecting the fall but.....my ass doesn't touch the ground.

Wtf-

I open my eyes to see two angels standing in front of me. If these two are angels??? Who was he? A devil.

"Are you okay??" One of the handsome man asked me.

But I couldn't answer but stare at them. Where do these handsome men come from?

I notice that man 2 is a little short that man 1. But Man 2's muscles are little well built but at the same times his hand look like a baby.

Am I in a piece of heaven which has fallen in earth.

"Hello!" He says again, waving his hand in front of me. "Are you okay??" He asks with concern.

*Returns back to earth*

"Y-yeah, I'm alright. Thank You," I say.

Only then I notices Man 1's hand is still on my waist, I clear my throat and Man 1 realises what he's doing and removes his hand.

Y/n this is once in a life chance. Make a move , you live only once.

"What's your name?" I ask taking my chance. 

"I'm Jungkook, International Playboy," he said with a mischievous smile.

Why does he look so proud when he says that?

"I'm Park Jimin," the short guy says tucking his hands in his pants.

Then I hear someone from behind me.

"Jimin pabo" said a deep soothing voice.

My whole body went rigid. That's Mr. Mafia's voice.

Once I heard the voice, without saying goodbye I kept on walking.

"Hey hey," jimin shouted in confusion.

"Hey you...wait," Jungkook too called after him.

But I didn't turn back and walked as soon as possible.

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE

AUTHORS NOTE

Hello! Looks like your enjoying this story. Scroll down for more!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨πŸ’Œΰ­§β‹† Λšο½‘β‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

115K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
644K 39.3K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
590K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.